Ed Jackson Entertainment

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

50 Napa Vly Rd, Gaithersburg, MD

Premiere DJ

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Temesha M

DJ Ed Jackson is amazing! Our guests are still talking about the great music selection and how upbeat our ceremony and reception was. I highly recommend him. He was punctual and extremely professional.

More than a DJ

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Shaunte S

Ed Jackson was great. I hired him to perform MC and DJ services for my wedding. Mr. Jackson was very professional, punctual, and detail oriented. He had all the music I asked for. He worked well with my wedding coordinator. He anticipated the needs of the event. No detail was to... Read More big or too small. There were minor snags during the reception, but Mr. Jackson was able to move with the flow and our guests were none the wiser. Hiring Mr. Jackson was one of the best decisions I made.

Reviewed on 6/17/2012 Shaunte B

There's not enough good things I could say about Ed! He was on time, professional and high-tech. Me and my husband are an interracial couple (black and white) and both of our families said how wonderful a DJ he was! He played all of the music we requested and kept the party... Read More lively. However, he didn't just sit behind and play music, he was very interactive with the attendees as well. He knows what he is doing and is amazing at it! Very affordable as well...:)