Is this your business? claim it now

Eden Gardens State Park

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

• Outdoor - Covered

Park, Tented

Planning, Service Staff

181 Eden Gardens Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Ashley M

Wow! The gardens and the park were breathtaking. We needed a venue that was magical and natural and couldn't have asked for anything better. It was spellbinding. The pavilion was homey; familiar and comfortable, and accommodated everything we and our guests needed. The security... Read More staff was respectful , polite, and made sure we had everything we needed and even gave my bridesmaids and I a lift to the ceremony site from the pavilion. If you want somewhere spectacular for your special day, don't waste any time looking anywhere else. The glory of the day gives way to a hauntingly beautiful night atmosphere separated from the rest of the world. They gave us the start of our happily ever after.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Meredith S

I LOVED getting married at Eden Gardens. The park is gorgeous any time of year, and Nancy was really nice and helpful and quick to answer any questions I had. Our guests went on and on about what a beautiful location we had for our ceremony. It was perfect!

Most beautiful place to get married!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Amanda C

I loved everything about this park as soon as I arrived the first time! It was picture perfect without anything. We added some of our own decor but were able to keep the cost down because of the natural beauty.

Beautiful place for a rustic wedding

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Allyson G

Beautiful setting for a wedding. Unfortunately, my wedding was rained out so we got married in the pavilion. However, the azaleas were all in bloom and made for a beautiful backdrop. Staff was helpful and easy to contact for planning purposes.

Beautiful and affordable venue

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Irina M

We had ceremony under the Wedding Tree, and reception was held in the Pavilion near by. Everything was just perfect-beautiful location for pictures, kids have a lot of space to run around and play, plus Pavilion had a restrooms, kitchen, and enough dinning space to fit 75... Read More people.

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/22/2013 Kristin A

Eden was the perfect spot for my laid back wedding. The natural decorations of nature were beautiful and the pavilion was awesome, 100 people sitting and food tables fit perfectly.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 jessica f

Eden Gardens is a wonderful place to have a wedding! I received so many compliments from my guests about how beautiful it was. The staff were friendly and easy to work with. You can also save some major money by having the wedding during the day. It made it very affordable.

Start a Conversation!