EdgeWild Restaurant &Winery

EdgeWild has perfected bringing the winery experience within reach. From innovative and palate pleasing creations by Culinary Institute of America trained Executive Chef Aaron Baggett to meticulously chosen wine by Sommelier DeeDee Kohn. EdgeWild embodies the premier venue for your event.

Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

550 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO (636) 532-0550

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

We hosted a bridal shower at Edgewild on 8.6.16 and it was fabulous! Christy was so easy to work with prior to the shower and everything went smoothly during the shower. The staff was very accommodating and the food was fabulous. Our guests were raving about the food. I would... Read More definitely recommend Edgewild for any event!!

2016-08-14T22:54:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We were thrilled you chose Edgewild to help make your event special. We hope you and your family make Edgewild a part of many special occasions in the future. Best Regards Christy Carter Event Coordinator

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

We hosted a rehearsal dinner on the patio on 8-4-16. Christy Carter was available & helpful from beginning to end. She was attentive, quick-responding to my emails which I did appreciate. The evening was lovely! The appetizers, dinner & dessert was top-notch. Our server and... Read More bartender were wonderful. On the evening of the event, Christy showed up to make sure we were satisfied & that everything was acceptable. We appreciated that!

2016-08-24T10:27:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. We were happy to be a part of making your event special and memorable. The events team at Edgewild is looking forward to seeing the newly married couple and family at Edgewild soon. Best Regards Christy

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

I would give the EdgeWild Bistro & Tap (Creve Coeur) 10 stars if I could!!! We hosted a bridal shower there just Sunday and EVERYTHING was just perfect. Food was amazing, drinks/beer were amazing, BUT the staff was EXCEPTIONAL!!! They helped unload vehicles, helped set up our... Read More decorations... even getting up on a ladder to help hang things. The event planner, Christy, came to help and stayed to make certain everything was perfect. They were a joy to work with and made hosting a party so easy! I would recommend hosting a party or just dining there for an evening to anyone and everyone. And do yourself a favor, order the dry-rubbed chicken wings.... AMAZING! EdgeWild Bistro & Tap does it right and goes OVER AND BEYOND!!!!!!

2016-07-19T12:50:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. Helping to make your event special was our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you all at Edgewild in the near future. -Christy Carter, Event Coordinator

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Had our son's rehearsal dinner at Edgewild. Christy helped us coordinate everything. The food was delicious and guests were able to select their meal choice. The patio was a perfect setting, too! I would strongly recommend Edgewild for this type of event.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Had a wonderful Bridal Shower at EdgeWild. The menu selection was good and the food and drinks were delicious. The staff was attentive and friendly. Many positive emails followed.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Patty D

I just hosted a baby shower for my daughter-in-law in the Barrel Room on 8/23/15. I was thrilled with the service and the food! First of all, Christy was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly to my questions, was attentive to every need and even made arrangements so we... Read More could come in the night before to begin decorating. She could not have been better to work with. In addition, the lunch menu offered excellent selections. Our 21 guests raved about the delicious sandwiches and salads, and about the generous portions. Christy generously modified the menu so guests could substitute a small salad for the side of fries. I appreciated having this option. Finally, our server, like all the staff members I came in contact with, was courteous, attentive, kind, and helpful. He even help take down decorations and haul them to my car. Talk about going above and beyond! I highly recommend Edgewild's food, service, & ambience. It is a great place for a party or gathering of any sort. I give it a 10 out of 10!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Linda B

I hosted a bridal shower luncheon at Edgewild on 7/18/15. From the planning with Christy to the day of the event, it was perfect. The wait staff was attentive and professional. The food was delicious and portions generous. I had many compliments about my choice of venue.... Read More Thumbs up to Edgewild. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Elizabeth B

There are not enough great things we can say about Edgewild Restaurant. My now husband and I have been on many dates there- including dining there the night he proposed. Therefore, it was a no brainer when we were thinking of rehearsal dinner locations. Kristy and her team at... Read More Edgewild were incredible. They helped us choose a menu at the most amazing tasting ever! She made wonderful pairing suggestions and even made adjustments if we wanted things that were on separate set menus. They let us rent out the back patio section! Let me tell you- back patio with the fire pit going and sun setting- it was gorgeous. They let my MIL come in and set up a few table decorations and add a few personal touches. Everyone raved about the food and the space! It was so perfect to have a restaurant that was so special for the proposal also be such a wonderful component to the wedding weekend. Book here and you will get amazing service from planning to plating on the day! Thank you Kristy and everyone at Edgewild! You were amazing!!!!!! - Liz and Tom (Wed April 2015)

Mother of the Groom/Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner at the EdgeWild Restaurant and Winery in Chesterfield and it was a perfect choice for the size of our party. The ombience of the enclosed patio was incredible with all the surrounding windows and it was very private. The food was incredible and the... Read More quality and courteous staff were most helpful in making our dinner perfect! We were very pleased with the positive comments we received from our guests and would definitely recommend this venue for any private party.