Creating lifetime memories with sugar creations

Edible Designs is dedicated to the design and creation of personalized wedding cakes. Jessie, with more than 18 years of experience, offers by-appointment-only consultations. Come and discover the uniqueness and freshness of our cakes.

Groom's Cakes

Bow2008 09

14524 Piping Rock, Houston, TX (281) 556-5523

The Best Wedding Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 sheli h

Jessie is amazing and so are her cakes! She has an amazing talent to create the best tasting cakes and absolutely stunning designs that are flawless! Mine and my fiances wedding cakes were so beautiful. My fiance is an auditor and Jessie created an exact replica of the... Read More calculator he uses for his job. She left no detail off this cake and literally replicated every part of this calculator. All of his coworkers could not stop talking about his amazing cake. Mine was equally amazing and Jessie was so patient and kind in entertaining my indecisiveness with the design.The final product was perfection, so much so that I have an 8 x 10 of it in our house. It was just that beautiful! I recommend Jessie to everyone I know!

Have Found My Go-to Bakery for Life!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Natalie J

It's official...My hubby and I will use Edible Designs for anniversaries and any other special occassion that we can think of! They are professional, offer competative pricing and just downright DELICIOUS! The best cake we have EVER tasted!

2014-10-30T16:30:50 Response from the vendor

thanks so much for let me be part of your special day!

Most wonderful cake EVER!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Viece

Use them! You WILL NOT be disappointed!

2014-10-30T16:31:28 Response from the vendor

thanks so much for let me be part of yor special day!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Christina G

I downloaded a picture of the cake I wanted off the internet...I took it to Jessie... and just like that...she made it EXACTLY like the picture! But that's not all, cake was delicious. I got so many compliments on my cake..even days after the wedding people were still mentioning... Read More it. When you're getting married some people really do not pay attention to the details, and as the bride I must say every single detail was important to me. Jessie at Edible Designs must know this. My cake was excellent!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Logan W

You know your cake is going to be good before you even try it when your cake vendor has been mentioned or recommended to you by dozens of people! Jessie’s cakes are SO good! We were able to have different flavors for each layer for our wedding cake and each one was amazing!... Read More My husband wanted a Crown Royal bottle for his grooms cake and it was the talk of the whole night because it turned out so cute! We had some leftover cake from the wedding and left it in the fridge while we left on our honeymoon for a week and when we came back, it still tasted so amazing! We have recommended Jessie to multiple people and can’t wait to use her for other occasions in the future!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katie T

Jessie is fantastic! We met for the consultation and was so professional. She drew out my vision and then we got to taste delicious cake! We mixed and matched layers and fillings! The cake was exactly what I envisioned and was delicious!! Cant wait to eat our topper! I would... Read More highly recommend Edible Designs by Jessie for brides out there!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Mariah H

My cake was beautiful and so delicious!!! I loved working with Jessie and Mariana ❤️ they are so sweet. I was so pleased with my bridal cake, but everyone was so impressed with the grooms cake! Jessica created a masterpiece! My husband is a pilot and his cake was a huge... Read More continental airplane! All of our guests were amazed.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Katrina H

My guests kept coming up to me and saying "this is the best cake I have ever had!" Jessie designed the cake exactly how we wanted and stayed within our budget. Delivered the cake flawlessly, and the armaretto raspberry filling with almond cake is to die for!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Paige M

Edible Designs by Jessie was a part of our all-inclusive package at the Crystal Ballroom. This meant that the bridal cake was included in our cost. Jessie is incredible. She's so sweet and talented! Both the groom and bridal cake tasted awesome and they were gorgeous! Thank you... Read More so much, Jessie!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brittany P

We used Jessie for our wedding cake and grooms cake. They were both beautiful and delicious! The only recommendation I have for their company is to make the payment process easier by allowing for online payment. Other than that everything was great!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kelly B

We loved working with Edible Designs by Jessie! They are affordable, easy to work with, and their cakes are so beautiful and tasty! We had a four tier cake, each one with a different flavor, as well as an awesome Aggie Ring groom's cake and got so many compliments on both. What... Read More is even sweeter is what Jessie did for us after our wedding. Edible Designs had boxed our top tier before our event so that we could enjoy the tradition of freezing it and eating it on our one year wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, when we opened the box the day after our wedding the cake had been destroyed, not by Edible Designs but elsewhere (the box was mishandled which ruined the cake). I was devastated, this was so important to me. I emailed Jessie to get a quote on having the top tier remade so that I could have something for our one year anniversary, even if it wasn't the original. Jessie understood and out of the kindness of her heart she remade the top tier for us free of charge! This is something she easily could have charged us for and did not. We are forever grateful, not only for that kindness but also for the amazing cakes we had for our wedding. Thank you everyone at Edible Designs for going above and beyond for our special day (and for our first anniversary too)!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kylie H

Jessie did a GREAT job with our wedding and groom's cakes. I'm very picky so I went through A LOT of other cake vendors before picking Jessie and I'm so glad I did. The cakes were beautiful and exactly how I envisioned them to be. The best part is not only do her cakes look good... Read More but they taste even better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Arianna G

Jessi's cakes are the best in Houston! We tried it at a wedding expo and were lucky enough to get a great deal because they partnered with our wedding venue, Agave Real! My now husband loved the cream cheese filling so we went with that flavor and im so happy we did because my... Read More guests STILL RAVE about the cake!! So sweet, moist, and decorated perfectly. Any design you want, Jessi can and will do it! Also, Jessi is bilingual so it was extreamly easy showing her what we wanted. Jessi, thanks so much!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Shelby S

Edible Designs by Jessie did an amazing job creating both the bride and grooms cake! They were very easy to work with and to get a hold of. They created our visions of a beer cooler for the grooms cake, which was a huge hit at the wedding. There attention to detail was what... Read More amazed us and our guests. Each cakes tasted amazing! Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rachel P

Edible Designs by Jessie was WONDERFUL to work with. The consult and tasting was so much fun and they were great at seeing my vision. Be ready to eat some cake because they have a ton of fabulous flavors to choose from. If I were to ever order a large cake again, they would be... Read More my first call. You won't regret choosing Edible Designs by Jessie.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Jessica K

Jessie makes the most beautiful and delicious wedding cakes that I have tasted. She was very accommodating with me as I live out of town by allowing me to come to her bakery for a cake tasting on a day was usually closed. All of her flavors were delicious, I had a really hard... Read More time choosing. My wedding cake turned out just the way I imagined it. Bringing pictures beforehand really helped her to understand what I was expecting and imagining.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Melissa J

Jessie was so amazing to work with! She was very professional and helpful in helping us create our bride and groom cakes. Her cakes are not only beautiful, they are also delicious. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed it and talked about how good they were. I can't wait to order... Read More another cake from her in the future! Thank you so much Jessie!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Aiyesha J

We booked Edible Designs by Jessie for our Aug. 7, 2016 wedding and we are so glad that we did! Jessie is so sweet and she listened and brought my dream wedding cake to reality! She takes great care of her clients and her team is extremely professional! Everyone was in awe of... Read More our cake on our wedding day, as were we. We are so grateful for Jessie and her awesome talents!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Emily M

Best wedding cake ever!! Jessie and her daughter are awesome! Not only are their cakes beautiful and the design perfect; they are the most delicious, moist cakes ever! Jessie made special arrangements for the cake tasting, as my daughter lives out of town and what fun! They are... Read More one of the vendors we had no worries about at all. Use Jessie, you will be so happy you did! Thank you Jessie for a fabulous job!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Megan M

This was seriously the best wedding cake I've ever had! We had different flavors for each layer and I made sure that I got a bite of them all! All of our guests commented on how much they liked the cake and even went back for more. Her design on the cake was so intricate and... Read More perfect. The hardest part of the whole thing was picking which flavors we wanted! They were all amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Claire G

Hands down, her cakes are amazing. So amazing that we couldn't decide on one flavor so we had three different ones for the brides cake and a delicious chocolate for the grooms cake. She has so many designs to choose from that it can be overwhelming but don't worry she knows what... Read More she's doing and will help you design the cake you want. We went to a few other bakers around Houston but they just seemed to want your business and not care to give personnel attention. Jessie makes you feel like your day is not only important to you but also to her. She is flexible about mixing flavors of cake filling and cake if you desire something different. Two of her flavors, champagne cake and the Grand Mariner are astounding. For the price and flavors, Edible Designs will meet all your needs

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Lindsay G

Edible Designs by Jessie is an amazing cake vendor. The entire process was effortless. We had our initial consultation about 4 months from the wedding date. She had lots of options for us to try and even mixed and matched flavors to customize the cake just how we wanted. The... Read More design was flawlessly gorgeous. She delivered to our venue right on time, and absolutely nothing went wrong! If you're looking for an easy, laid back, and affordable cake vendor, Edible Designs by Jessie is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Laurie S

First and foremost the cake tastes amazing!! Numerous guests commented on how delicious the cake was. We got several different flavors of cake and all of them were excellent. The wedding cake was gorgeous. Jessie designed a cake for us based on what we wanted. It was... Read More perfection. The groom's cake was a Denver Broncos logo and it was awesome. He was so happy with how it turned out. I definitely recommend her and will absolutely use her again!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Amy T

Yummy, beautiful cake and very friendly staff! Jessie is a pro. No question she does a million weddings, but you never get the sense she doesn't have your details down pat. I wanted a simple, natural looking (and tasting) four tier buttercream frosting cake with light spatula... Read More lines. She delivered perfectly. Also, The tasting experience is great -her store is clean and professional and the cakes are DELICIOUS! She is also an excellent value. There is no reason to pay what some of the crazy inner-loop bakeries want to charge when you could use Jessie.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Cheryl M

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER!!!! Thank you to Jessie and her staff for the most delicious and beautiful cake for my daughter's wedding. It was so good! Every layer was a different flavor and they were all amazing! The cake was truly lovely--so pretty! It was perfect. I wish I had... Read More some right now to eat!

Start a Conversation!