Creating lifetime memories with sugar creations

Edible Designs is dedicated to the design and creation of personalized wedding cakes. Jessie, with more than 18 years of experience, offers by-appointment-only consultations. Come and discover the uniqueness and freshness of our cakes.

Groom's Cakes

Bow2008 09

14524 Piping Rock, Houston, TX (281) 556-5523

The Best Wedding Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 sheli h

Jessie is amazing and so are her cakes! She has an amazing talent to create the best tasting cakes and absolutely stunning designs that are flawless! Mine and my fiances wedding cakes were so beautiful. My fiance is an auditor and Jessie created an exact replica of the... Read More calculator he uses for his job. She left no detail off this cake and literally replicated every part of this calculator. All of his coworkers could not stop talking about his amazing cake. Mine was equally amazing and Jessie was so patient and kind in entertaining my indecisiveness with the design.The final product was perfection, so much so that I have an 8 x 10 of it in our house. It was just that beautiful! I recommend Jessie to everyone I know!

Have Found My Go-to Bakery for Life!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Natalie J

It's official...My hubby and I will use Edible Designs for anniversaries and any other special occassion that we can think of! They are professional, offer competative pricing and just downright DELICIOUS! The best cake we have EVER tasted!

2014-10-30T16:30:50 Response from the vendor

thanks so much for let me be part of your special day!

Most wonderful cake EVER!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Viece

Use them! You WILL NOT be disappointed!

2014-10-30T16:31:28 Response from the vendor

thanks so much for let me be part of yor special day!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rebecca T

We hired Jessie to make our wedding cake and we could not be happier! We live in New York and she was very accommodative to schedule our tasting and consult when we were in Houston. She understood what we wanted and gave helpful suggestions and advice, the only problem is that... Read More we couldn't decide on a flavor because they were ALL great! Most importantly, the cake looked beautiful and tasted AMAZING! Our guests were still talking about the cake a few days later. I highly recommend using Jessie.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Kathryn H

Cake was absolutely delicious and looked perfect! Everyone is raving about how tasty it was.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Teresa H

Words can't describe how AWESOME my wedding cake was! I was blown away by how pretty it was and how great it tasted! All of my guests raved about my cake. It was so moist and flavorful! Jessie and her daughter are wonderful to work with and I'm so thankful for such an AMAZING... Read More wedding cake! I will recommend Jessie to anyone who asks for a referral for a wedding cake in the future! Thanks again Jessie for a job well done!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Diem N

We had Edible Designs by Jessie at the wedding and it was absolutely amazing! We had a four tier cake and we were able to have each tier a different flavor! The cake was delicious and all the guests loved that they had a variety of flavors to choose from. They delivered the cake... Read More ahead of the schedule and everything was already set up. Consultation with Jessie was also very easy and enjoyable. Such an amazing experience. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Tiffany D

I ordered a 5 tier wedding cake along with a groom cake. Both were perfect! We used pictures on the groom cake and they came out great! I had no issues!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Janet M

Best wedding cake ever! The cake was not only beautiful but absolutely delicious! Also, Jessie and her daughter were a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Darka W

Jessie and her daughters were very detailed with the two cakes and the ornaments we ordered. They arrived on time and were set up without fail. We were very pleased! They tasted good too! Tom and Autumn Ashley

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Elena R

they made my wedding cake exactly the way i wanted it. The design and color was perfect. Many complimented on how delicious it was and how beautiful it was made. I can't thank them enough and I am so glad I picked them for my wedding cake.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Teresa M

Cake was delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Allie L

Thank you for our beautiful wedding cake back in October!! It was absolutely gorgeous and tasted amazing!! We had a four tier cake and we were able to have each tier a different flavor! Her flavors are so tasty and unique!! Highly recommend Jessie!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017

We loved working with Jessie at Edible Designs. The tasting process was very organized and flawless. We were able to narrow down our selections and design our cake one on one with Jessie. The finished product was exactly how we designed and envisioned it. Jessie's cakes are... Read More absolutely delicious. Many of our guests told us that it was the BEST wedding cake they had EVER had. AND we will confirm that...it was absolutely delicious. Her tuxedo strawberries were so good and beautifully crafted. They were delicious too! We give Jessie 5 stars and we would give her 10 if it was possible! You won't go wrong with Edible Designs...wonderful cake and great service.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Christina G

I downloaded a picture of the cake I wanted off the internet...I took it to Jessie... and just like that...she made it EXACTLY like the picture! But that's not all, cake was delicious. I got so many compliments on my cake..even days after the wedding people were still mentioning... Read More it. When you're getting married some people really do not pay attention to the details, and as the bride I must say every single detail was important to me. Jessie at Edible Designs must know this. My cake was excellent!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Logan W

You know your cake is going to be good before you even try it when your cake vendor has been mentioned or recommended to you by dozens of people! Jessie’s cakes are SO good! We were able to have different flavors for each layer for our wedding cake and each one was amazing!... Read More My husband wanted a Crown Royal bottle for his grooms cake and it was the talk of the whole night because it turned out so cute! We had some leftover cake from the wedding and left it in the fridge while we left on our honeymoon for a week and when we came back, it still tasted so amazing! We have recommended Jessie to multiple people and can’t wait to use her for other occasions in the future!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katie T

Jessie is fantastic! We met for the consultation and was so professional. She drew out my vision and then we got to taste delicious cake! We mixed and matched layers and fillings! The cake was exactly what I envisioned and was delicious!! Cant wait to eat our topper! I would... Read More highly recommend Edible Designs by Jessie for brides out there!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Mariah H

My cake was beautiful and so delicious!!! I loved working with Jessie and Mariana ❤️ they are so sweet. I was so pleased with my bridal cake, but everyone was so impressed with the grooms cake! Jessica created a masterpiece! My husband is a pilot and his cake was a huge... Read More continental airplane! All of our guests were amazed.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Katrina H

My guests kept coming up to me and saying "this is the best cake I have ever had!" Jessie designed the cake exactly how we wanted and stayed within our budget. Delivered the cake flawlessly, and the armaretto raspberry filling with almond cake is to die for!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Paige M

Edible Designs by Jessie was a part of our all-inclusive package at the Crystal Ballroom. This meant that the bridal cake was included in our cost. Jessie is incredible. She's so sweet and talented! Both the groom and bridal cake tasted awesome and they were gorgeous! Thank you... Read More so much, Jessie!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brittany P

We used Jessie for our wedding cake and grooms cake. They were both beautiful and delicious! The only recommendation I have for their company is to make the payment process easier by allowing for online payment. Other than that everything was great!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kelly B

We loved working with Edible Designs by Jessie! They are affordable, easy to work with, and their cakes are so beautiful and tasty! We had a four tier cake, each one with a different flavor, as well as an awesome Aggie Ring groom's cake and got so many compliments on both. What... Read More is even sweeter is what Jessie did for us after our wedding. Edible Designs had boxed our top tier before our event so that we could enjoy the tradition of freezing it and eating it on our one year wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, when we opened the box the day after our wedding the cake had been destroyed, not by Edible Designs but elsewhere (the box was mishandled which ruined the cake). I was devastated, this was so important to me. I emailed Jessie to get a quote on having the top tier remade so that I could have something for our one year anniversary, even if it wasn't the original. Jessie understood and out of the kindness of her heart she remade the top tier for us free of charge! This is something she easily could have charged us for and did not. We are forever grateful, not only for that kindness but also for the amazing cakes we had for our wedding. Thank you everyone at Edible Designs for going above and beyond for our special day (and for our first anniversary too)!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kylie H

Jessie did a GREAT job with our wedding and groom's cakes. I'm very picky so I went through A LOT of other cake vendors before picking Jessie and I'm so glad I did. The cakes were beautiful and exactly how I envisioned them to be. The best part is not only do her cakes look good... Read More but they taste even better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Arianna G

Jessi's cakes are the best in Houston! We tried it at a wedding expo and were lucky enough to get a great deal because they partnered with our wedding venue, Agave Real! My now husband loved the cream cheese filling so we went with that flavor and im so happy we did because my... Read More guests STILL RAVE about the cake!! So sweet, moist, and decorated perfectly. Any design you want, Jessi can and will do it! Also, Jessi is bilingual so it was extreamly easy showing her what we wanted. Jessi, thanks so much!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Shelby S

Edible Designs by Jessie did an amazing job creating both the bride and grooms cake! They were very easy to work with and to get a hold of. They created our visions of a beer cooler for the grooms cake, which was a huge hit at the wedding. There attention to detail was what... Read More amazed us and our guests. Each cakes tasted amazing! Would definitely recommend them!