Edinburgh USA

Brooklyn Park, MN

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Relish in the elegance and charm of the beautiful Edinburgh USA clubhouse. This graceful Scottish manor boasts vaulted ceilings, wraparound windows, gracious appointments, and classic decor, providing the perfect background for your romantic wedding celebration.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$ - Affordable

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Mansion/Historic Site, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

8700 Edinbrook Crossing, Brooklyn Park, MN

Awesome Reception

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Hailie E

All the staff at Edinburgh/Lancer Catering were great! Our reception was beautiful. They made sure we had everything we needed figured out and that we knew what was going on throughout the whole process. The wait staff even adapted well to a last minute food allergy. Could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding reception!

Beautiful Venue and Great Staff!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Lara C

Edinburgh USA was a fantastic venue for our wedding reception. We could not be happier with how everything turned out! Their event planner, Cheron, was VERY quick to respond to any questions we had and the staff was extremely accommodating and helpful on the day of the wedding. Their exclusive caterer, Lancer Catering, was also FANTASTIC! Everyone had RAVE reviews on the food. Our reception was in the upper ballroom, which had french doors that opened up onto a large balcony overlooking the golf course. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I highly recommend this venue.

Love Edinburgh USA

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Justine P

Loved the venue - we received a lot of compliments on the elegance of the reception. They were lovely to work with and our coordinator the day-of was absolutely wonderful. Food was delicious - overall a wonderful, wonderful experience.

so so. .

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Andrea J

I have very mixed feelings with my wedding reception held at edinburgh. . First of all the space is beautiful! We used the downstairs ballroom. I hate how they try to ding you for everything. . Or up sale you. We spent over 10000 yet nothing was really included. . They promised things that they did not follow through on. . The food was good though and the outdoor patio was great. Cheron who does the planning is very unhelpful.. she acts like you are a bother to her at times. . She likes to also go back on her word. . I expect when dropping that much money to have that person helping every step. . But no. . It was like we should be so lucky to be having our wedding there. .

happy bride

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Meghan C

I used Edinburgh for my wedding reception. I was very happy with how my night turned out. I had the upstairs room and it was gorgeous. There is a beautiful belcony right off the room that we used all night! I would definitly recommend having the room with uplighting and ceiling draping, it adds just that little extra touch!

Amazing and perfect

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 betsy f

The title says it all...our wedding was just that and we couldnt have asked for anything more. Cheron with Lancer Catering was easy to work with and very accommodating to all our wishes. I truly was amazed by the quality of service, the food, the space and the overall venue. The staff was kind and made sure our day was just right. I would NOT hesitate to recommend this venue to ANYONE searching for their special day! Thank you Cheron and all the staff at Edinburgh and Lancer Catering!!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Laura

We had our wedding reception at Edinburgh USA in October 2013. It was the PERFECT spot for us. From meeting with Lyndsey when we first started planning the wedding to the time we left after our reception was over, the whole experience was great. The food was excellent, we had a "comfort food" buffet and many of the guests commented that it was the best wedding food they'd had. Lyndsey and everyone else there was easy to work with, very responsive and just in general, made us feel special. The food and decor were very reasonably priced, and it helped to not have a "room rental" fee. It is a beautiful venue both outdoors with the golf course and indoors with the gorgeous rooms. We would highly recommend Edinburgh!

Great reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Kelli W

We were very impressed with the service and professionalism of Edinburgh. We couldn't have asked for a better place for our reception! The guests had a wonderful time and everything went very smoothly for us. They catered to everything we needed both on the wedding day and all days leading up to the wedding. Overall, we were very happy with our experience at Edinburgh!

awesome all the way around

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Amber K

We loved having our reception at Edinburgh USA. The staff were so helpful through out the entire planning process. They were prompt to respond to any questions and concerns, and were willing to meet with us on many occasions to iron out details. They provided services for much of the set up and tear down so we did not have to worry or stress on our wedding day. The location is beautiful and the prices seem to be competitive. It was easy to coordinate all other vendors to arrive at this location. Lyndsey was our event planner and she was so fantastic. She remembered all of our details! The required caterer had a fantastic menu and the required cake was DELICIOUS! I could not say enough about how much we loved this venue!

Edinburgh amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Amy K

They were amazing from start to finish. Food, decorations, staff all top notch

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Brenna R

I have no complaints - everything went very smoothly that night. The staff was great to work with. There were a few fees that not every place has - it still was a pretty good value in comparison to the area. The food tasted and looked great and they did a great job decorating!

Great wedding location!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Rachael L

The golf course has many great features for perfect/creative wedding pictures. They have lots of options to allow you to make your day special. Your pet can even be part of the wedding. The only reason we did not pick them is because the wedding/events coordinator told us we needed to decided the next day or she was going to give our wedding date away..felt a lot of pressure so we were turned off.

Cheron is awesome!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Rachel H

We had a great experience at Edinburgh. Cheron was so great to work with. She always was quick to respond and so helpful. They offered so many things there so you didnt have to find other vendors to bring in a bunch of decor. They were so flexible and had everything set up beautifully. The food was great too.

Great reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Jackie H

I loved having my wedding at Edinburgh. The coordinator staff was very helpful, the food was wonderful, and the table settings/decorations were beautiful!

Great Ceremony/Reception Site!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jessica S

My fiance and I chose to have both our wedding ceremony and reception at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park because we felt that it was a good value ($5000 food/beverage minimum, $150 ceremony fee). We had a great experience at Edinburgh USA! The staff was very easy to work with as we were planning the event and they were also very helpful on the night of our wedding. I was extremely impressed with both the room (Highlands Ballroom) and the patio where our ceremony was held.

Not impressed

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Tamara H

Service was horrible. Bartenders were great!! No announcement when cake was ready. No water on tables or napkins.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Sarah J

The people were so friendly and accommodating! The sunset pics were great!

Happy

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Colleen B

It was a little pricey but everything went off smoothly and the extra money was definitely worth it to not have to worry about who was setting up, tearing down, etc.

Good times

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Rachel H

The venue truly worked out great! I only ended up having 100 guests, so it may have been a little large. Tip, if you are thinking about using them... They did not charge for the room, but have food and drink minimums. Make sure this works for you! They charge extra for everything. Not a problem as long as you know what you are getting into. I would have rated it 5 stars had my coordinator not left the venue and my new coordinator was just not response. So, if you go with them, make sure you like who you're working with! Food was great. We got chicken and tortellini. Also, they will cut deals on price if you go with an off time of year.

Unforgettable

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 Elizabeth K

Cheron was amazing to work with! She was responsive and had everything just as we had discussed. The reception went off without a hitch.

Edinburgh was great

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Carly T

Edinburgh was a great location for our wedding reception! They were very helpful throughout the whole panning process and everything ran very smoothly the day of. We were very pleased with how wonderful everything was at Edinburgh.

Wedding venue

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Courtney S

Overall we were very satisfied with this venue.

Edinburgh

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Kristin F

I enjoyed working with the event planner at Edinburgh. She was extremely helpful and organized. The backdrop was lovely and we heard nothing but wonderful things about the food. The staff was pleasant and easy to work with. The only issue was the air conditioning, but we were reimbursed for that and they were very understanding.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 elizabeth w

This venue is so beautiful and you'll be amazed at the value you get for your money. The prices are very reasonable and our contact, Missy, was very nice and helpful. She always got back to us quickly and went above and beyond to help our day be extra special. I highly recommend this place!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 7/17/2011 Catherine C

Our wedding reception at Edinburgh was beautiful. The staff was professional and easy to work with. Our consultant Missy was extremely helpful and pleasant. We loved the lay out of the upstairs and being able to use the balcony. Our guests still rave about how great the food was.

TO Edinburgh USA