Book Your Wedding with Edinburgh USA

A BALLROOM IN BROOKLYN PARK, MN

Located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, Edinburgh USA offers a Scottish estate for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue is best known for its Championship Edinburgh USA golf course. From ballrooms to an outdoor patio, couples can choose from various venue options. Catering is provided on-site and dishes are refined and ingredients are sourced responsibly whenever possible. Wedding packages can make the planning process simple and enjoyable. For those seeking a golf club atmosphere with Scottish influences, Edinburgh USA is an excellent option.

Grand ballroom. The space is classic. The walls are a muted tone and the ballroom offers a fairly blank slate to work with. The addition of decor, such as draping and centerpieces, can bring the couple's vision to life. It accommodates up to 500 guests.

Highlands ballroom & patio. For outdoor ceremonies, the beautiful stone patio area offers a lush backdrop of trees, shrubbery and the golf course. The adjacent ballroom has windows overlooking the manicured property. The patio can also be used to set up overflow seating from the ballroom. At night, the space glows from the lanterns to offer a tranquil and upscale atmosphere. This venue option accommodates up to 400 guests.

Gleneagles. This space accommodates up to 100 guests and thus is conducive to intimate receptions. There is inlaid lighting and black trim along the walls.

Couples will work with event planners to bring their vision to life and day of event coordinators on the wedding day. The catering and beverages are provided on site. Reception packages include linens and dinnerware. Votive candles are provided for centerpieces as well.

Menus can be customized by award-winning chefs. In addition, couples can consult with decor and design staff and customize a floor plan. All set up and clean up is included for convenience. Birdseed, glitter and rice are not allowed and candles must be enclosed. A range of A/V equipment is available for rent, including microphones, projector and an outdoor sound system.

Edinburgh USA offers several extra perks which include some fun late-night desserts through catering which includes an ice cream sundae bar. Couples can also take advantage of the many great photo opportunities available throughout the property.

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Restaurant

8700 Edinbrook Crossing, Brooklyn Park, MN (763) 315-8516

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brett

We had our wedding at Edinburgh Golf course and Lancer catering was fantastic to work with. We heard from tons of guests how the food was delicious, which can be hard with a bigger wedding and we had over 250 guests. The staff was friendly and everyone also commented on that.... Read More We worked with Cheron up until our wedding and she was beyond helpful, answered emails extremely quickly which was nice and was always providing us with guidance.

2016-10-25T09:05:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the food at your wedding. Cheron and all the Lancer staff enjoyed working with you and making sure your big day was exactly what you wanted.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Courtney H

Lancer Catering catered our wedding reception at Edinburgh Golf Course. They were great! The food is really good! The staff is also very friendly. We worked with Cheron on our reception at Edinburgh, and she was great. She is really quick at responding if you have any questions.... Read More Everyone had nothing but nice things to say about the reception and food. We would recommend Lancer to our family and friends!

2016-11-18T08:34:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the food and your reception at Edinburgh! Cheron enjoyed helping you plan and answering any questions you had. We wish you a wonderful life together!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Megan T

I booked my wedding at Edinburgh for September 2016. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. The huge balcony was a perfect ceremony site and the reception hall was beautiful and well kept up. Cheron (our event coordinator) was fantastic at helping me through the process. I... Read More had NO idea what I was doing and she was there from start to finish to answer my million questions and meet with me when I was stressing out. She handled it perfectly when I changed my mind about a million things, you can tell she has worked with many brides. She was even there the night of my rehearsal and the day of my wedding making sure every thing was how I wanted it. Everything was perfect and exactly how I imiagined it would be. The staff were fantastic and friendly and very on top of it and the food was amazing. I couldn't have imagined my wedding day going any smoother. Thank you Cheron and Lancer Catering for making my wedding day perfect.

2016-11-02T09:47:35 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you on your special day. I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel, to know that I could help make it stress free. All of my best to you both in the future :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Dakotah B

We had our wedding reception at Edinburgh on July 7th, 2017. It was the most amazing night. From the beginning of the planning to the day of, everything was fabulous. Cheron was so helpful in every step. I got so many complements on the food, the room, and the service. I cannot... Read More say one bad thing. If you want a painfree, easy, and fabulous wedding, Edinburgh is the place to go.

2017-08-18T15:05:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so glad to hear you had a fabulous wedding! Cheron was happy to help assist you in any way possible. We are thrilled to hear about all the compliments you received on the food, room, and service!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Elissa N

We had both our wedding ceremony & reception at Edinburgh in the Highlands Ballroom (& the Terrace outside the ballroom). Everything is was beautiful and turned out perfect. The staff was so helpful with set up and take down of the tables/chairs. Also, the food was exquisite. We... Read More received nothing but compliments from the guests and wedding party. Also, Cheron with Lancer Catering was so easy to work with and helped to make everything go smoothly. Thank you!

2017-06-06T08:49:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you choosing Edinburgh to host both your wedding ceremony and reception. Our staff was happy to help with set up and tear down. We love hearing that you and your wedding guests loved the food! Cheron enjoyed planning... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Tiffany M

My husband and I got married at Edinburgh Golf Course USA on 9/4/16. We had the best night of our lives! People are still talking about what a great time they had! Cheron Rubenstein is awesome to work with! She was very helpful, easy going, answered all of our questions (and... Read More I had a lot!), she was accommodating and overall just a really great person! The food was AMAZING! Lancer Catering did such an awesome job. People are still talking about how excellent the food was! I would highly recommend this place to anyone. The price was just right, the food and staff were amazing, the grounds are beautiful and an excellent place for pictures....we would get married there all over again! The only downfall for me was I had my heart set on our wedding being outside. Unfortunately it rained. But the staff was very fast in moving everything inside and making it just as beautiful. We were very impressed! And I quickly got over not having the ceremony outside. I want to say thank you to Cheron and Lance Catering for such an excellent job and giving us a night to remember!

2017-03-03T17:14:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the 5 stars! We are so happy you and your guests had such a fun evening! Cheron had a pleasure working with you both to plan your special day. The team was happy to provide a smooth transition from moving the ceremony inside... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Farren J

Everyone that attending our reception loved the space, decorations, food, cake, and staff. The staff was super friendly and attending to all of our needs. It made the night run smoothly. Cheron is super sweet and answered any questions we had throughout the entire process.

2016-08-30T09:31:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We are so glad to hear you had a great wedding. We appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Kaylene S

Very happy with Edinburgh USA for our reception. Cheron was great to work with to plan our event. She worked with us to have an elegant event without breaking the bank. The room was set up beautifully. The wait staff was friendly and did a great job serving our guests. We... Read More received a lot of compliments on the hors d' ouvres. The Harvest Salad was definitely a great choice. We also really liked the Rosemary-Pomegranate Chicken. Overall a great venue for our reception.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Morgan S

I am very happy with our choice of Edinburgh for our wedding venue. Not only was Cheron timely with her responses, she was very helpful and patient with all of our questions and concerns along the way. The crew the day of the wedding were incredible and took care of everything... Read More for us. They were super flexible when some last minute out-of-town guests decided to "surprise" us and made sure everyone was taken care of. They made sure to check that I was ok and had everything I needed periodically throughout the night and were extremely pleasant to work with. The food is fantastic, and the late night french fry bar was a huge hit! Very happy with everything.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kelly S

Thank you for making our day so special! Everything was perfect and we were so happy with all the service from the planning process to the day of! Beautiful venue! Highly recommended!

Beautiful Venue & Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rose T

My husband and I have been newlyweds for 11 days and we are still receiving comments on how wonderful our reception was! From the start, Cheron (our event coordinator) guided us through the process from booking the venue to tasting to all the final details. The ballroom was... Read More lovely and everything was set on the tables as we had requested. Van, the manager for the night, was on top of everything. I had family members that commented on how attentive he was to our event. He was truly an asset for the evening. From the room set-up to the photobooth to the event execution, I can honestly say that nothing went wrong all evening. A huge thank you to Edinburgh USA and Lancer Catering for making me a stress-free bride at the reception!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

I was very unhappy with hosting my wedding here. The food was handed out 45min later than what we agreed on. Six people never got their plate. The cake was served 1 hour late, and they never gave us our remaining cake. The bar tender serving my wedding was acting very sketchy.... Read More He was paid to serve until midnight, however he was telling guests he was closing at 11. He would turn individuals down unless he was bribed by cash that he then pocketed. Three weeks later and lancer catering has yet to respond to my calls and voicemails. Instead of enjoying the most important day of my life, I was dealing with lancer catering errors that night.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Stephanie T

We initially looked at Edinburgh because the location was near our church and we had received a great recommendation from a co-worker who had attended a wedding there recently. Upon viewing Edinburgh, we felt that the facilities were very well maintained, the dining and patio... Read More areas were beautiful, and their prices were very comparable to other reception sites in the northern Minneapolis suburbs. The entire staff was incredibly helpful, professional, and made the planning and execution of our day a breeze. We couldn't have been happier with our choice and would happily recommend Edinburgh to any of our friends and family members

so so. .

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Andrea J

I have very mixed feelings with my wedding reception held at edinburgh. . First of all the space is beautiful! We used the downstairs ballroom. I hate how they try to ding you for everything. . Or up sale you. We spent over 10000 yet nothing was really included. . They... Read More promised things that they did not follow through on. . The food was good though and the outdoor patio was great. Cheron who does the planning is very unhelpful.. she acts like you are a bother to her at times. . She likes to also go back on her word. . I expect when dropping that much money to have that person helping every step. . But no. . It was like we should be so lucky to be having our wedding there. .

happy bride

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Meghan C

I used Edinburgh for my wedding reception. I was very happy with how my night turned out. I had the upstairs room and it was gorgeous. There is a beautiful belcony right off the room that we used all night! I would definitly recommend having the room with uplighting and ceiling... Read More draping, it adds just that little extra touch!

Amazing and perfect

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 betsy f

The title says it all...our wedding was just that and we couldnt have asked for anything more. Cheron with Lancer Catering was easy to work with and very accommodating to all our wishes. I truly was amazed by the quality of service, the food, the space and the overall venue. The... Read More staff was kind and made sure our day was just right. I would NOT hesitate to recommend this venue to ANYONE searching for their special day! Thank you Cheron and all the staff at Edinburgh and Lancer Catering!!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Laura

We had our wedding reception at Edinburgh USA in October 2013. It was the PERFECT spot for us. From meeting with Lyndsey when we first started planning the wedding to the time we left after our reception was over, the whole experience was great. The food was excellent, we had a... Read More "comfort food" buffet and many of the guests commented that it was the best wedding food they'd had. Lyndsey and everyone else there was easy to work with, very responsive and just in general, made us feel special. The food and decor were very reasonably priced, and it helped to not have a "room rental" fee. It is a beautiful venue both outdoors with the golf course and indoors with the gorgeous rooms. We would highly recommend Edinburgh!

Great reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Kelli W

We were very impressed with the service and professionalism of Edinburgh. We couldn't have asked for a better place for our reception! The guests had a wonderful time and everything went very smoothly for us. They catered to everything we needed both on the wedding day and... Read More all days leading up to the wedding. Overall, we were very happy with our experience at Edinburgh!

awesome all the way around

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Amber K

We loved having our reception at Edinburgh USA. The staff were so helpful through out the entire planning process. They were prompt to respond to any questions and concerns, and were willing to meet with us on many occasions to iron out details. They provided services for much... Read More of the set up and tear down so we did not have to worry or stress on our wedding day. The location is beautiful and the prices seem to be competitive. It was easy to coordinate all other vendors to arrive at this location. Lyndsey was our event planner and she was so fantastic. She remembered all of our details! The required caterer had a fantastic menu and the required cake was DELICIOUS! I could not say enough about how much we loved this venue!

Edinburgh amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Amy K

They were amazing from start to finish. Food, decorations, staff all top notch

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Brenna R

I have no complaints - everything went very smoothly that night. The staff was great to work with. There were a few fees that not every place has - it still was a pretty good value in comparison to the area. The food tasted and looked great and they did a great job... Read More decorating!

Great wedding location!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Rachael L

The golf course has many great features for perfect/creative wedding pictures. They have lots of options to allow you to make your day special. Your pet can even be part of the wedding. The only reason we did not pick them is because the wedding/events coordinator told us we... Read More needed to decided the next day or she was going to give our wedding date away..felt a lot of pressure so we were turned off.

Cheron is awesome!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Rachel H

We had a great experience at Edinburgh. Cheron was so great to work with. She always was quick to respond and so helpful. They offered so many things there so you didnt have to find other vendors to bring in a bunch of decor. They were so flexible and had everything set up... Read More beautifully. The food was great too.

Great reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Jackie H

I loved having my wedding at Edinburgh. The coordinator staff was very helpful, the food was wonderful, and the table settings/decorations were beautiful!

Awesome Reception

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Hailie E

All the staff at Edinburgh/Lancer Catering were great! Our reception was beautiful. They made sure we had everything we needed figured out and that we knew what was going on throughout the whole process. The wait staff even adapted well to a last minute food allergy. Could not... Read More have asked for a better place to have our wedding reception!

Meet The Coordinator

Cheron Rubenstien

I am originally from Los Angeles, California where I gained a huge variety of experience in the hospitality industry including fine dining, event planning, and a full complement of service standards and culinary trends. I've been with Lancer since 1998. I've worked with thousands of clients over the years and I pride myself on a keen (some might say obsessive) eye for detail. I think most clients want an event planner who has a touch of obsession for detail and getting things right.