Edison Ballroom

Manhattan, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Edison Ballroom

The Edison Ballroom is an elegant private event space in the heart of Times Square, New York. This historical venue originally opened in the 1930’s as the Grand Ballroom of the adjacent Edison Hotel. It reopened in 2008 after a multi-million dollar renovation that preserved its original style.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

240 West 47th Street , Manhattan, NY

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Alexandra A

We had our wedding at the Edison Ballroom and couldn't be happier with the entire event! We were originally scheduled to have our wedding somewhere else but when they could no longer host our event we found the Edison and now we can't imagine how we ever looked elsewhere.... Read More Every detail was taken care of to perfection. The food was the best wedding food we've ever had and the staff was so professional but friendly. Everything looked gorgeous. Guests are still talking about how different and special our venue was. We had the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all there and everything was treated as it's own event. It was perfection and we're so thankful to Michele and the entire staff for giving us the best night of our lives!

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Lisa K

Place is absoloutely stunning. Got so many compliments on the food and decor.

Great Location

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Clayuri P

We absolutely LOVED this venue. It is very beautiful, staff is friendly and food is amazing. We had no problems with access to the site before the wedding or the day of. Every one of our guests enjoyed every single spot and amenity the ballroom had to offer.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Michelle K

My husband and I held our Black-Tie Wedding Ceremony and Reception at The Edison Ballroom on November 13, 2015. It exceeded every expectation that we had. The Art Deco space is stunning and was everything we were looking for in a wedding venue. The service was... Read More phenomenal. The night of our wedding, we had a designated server to take care of us every step of the way. Even making sure that no one entered the bathroom while my bridesmaids helped me adjust by gown. Our guests said that the service they received was impeccable as well. The food was out of this world. There was quite a long list of food options for the cocktail hour, all were delicious. The sushi station was a big hit! For dinner we chose a basil crusted salmon served with cous-cous and a baked tomato, as well as filet mignon with asparagus and mashed potatoes. Our guests enjoyed both options and raved about them! The silent vegetarian option was also well received by our non-carniverous guests. Their entire bar selection is top shelf! We live in NYC, but stayed at the Hotel Edison next door during the wedding week. We were able to transport our decor items the morning of the wedding, and The Edison Ballroom staff went above and beyond to help us out and make sure that everything was perfect. The lights, the sound, the direction we received during our procession, and the speed at which they could flip the ceremony set up in the ballroom, to a reception in under an hour was nothing short of miraculous. We dealt primarily with Katherine and Bill and both were beyond accomodating and helpful. There were 230 guests in attendance and it was the perfect amount of space for dinner and dancing.

Great Service!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Sara W

Best Venue!!! The Edison Ballroom was the perfect setting for my wedding. They are so helpful and professional. The food was absolutely amazing and I cant say enough good words about this venue. Thank you for making my wedding everything I could have ever wished for and more.

Great experience

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Diane O

Had a wonderful experience.

Great experience

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Janice W

What can I say my wedding was so beautiful in great thanks to Everyone at the Edison Ballroom. Great service and food.