#FLAWLESS #GLAMOROUS #REDCARPETREADY #YOU

DAWN BLISS of Edit Faces utilizes her 20 years of experience in bridal, editorial, runway, and television as ABC's WINDY CITY LIVE's makeup artist to turn your beauty fantasies into a reality! As a former model, she knows all of the tricks of the trade that transform a pretty face into an unforgettable one. Don't miss out on the opportunity to look your most gorgeous during this important time in your life! BOOK NOW for all of your wedding-related events!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicago, IL Chicagoland/Suburbs/Destination
PINTEREST

Out of this WORLD!

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 kev m

Dawn is absolutely out of this world. I've had my make up done by many different make up artists and no one even compares to Dawn..not even close. She knows exactly what you need, how you should look and what makes you as individual "pop". She has done my make up in the past... Read More many times but my wedding day face was flawless, I mean flawless. It looked super natural and she created such a beautiful look. She also did make up for most of my bridesmaids and every single one of my BM's looked stunning. She truly is an amazing artist...Shes calm, collective, creative and that's exactly what you need on your wedding day. I can't thank you enough for your beautiful work and talent on my special day! :) I felt like a celebrity the service was superb !!

Perfect Wedding Day Make-Up!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Heather S

Dawn did my make-up for both my photo engagement session and on my wedding day (June 4th, 2011), and it looked fabulous! I am not one to normally wear a lot of make-up, so she did an excellent job of making it look natural - I got so many compliments! It stayed on and in place... Read More all night long, and it looked great in our wedding photos. She responded to my many emails promptly, and she helped me to work out the make-up schedule on my wedding day. She is a professional, and her dress and demeanor on my wedding day reflected that and made us all feel comfortable. She really cares about her work, and she wants everyone to look and feel their best. My mom, two sisters, grandmother, and stepmom all loved their make-up (especially the eyelashes!), and I would definitely recommend Dawn to future brides. She truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, and I hope to see her again myself in the near future for an upcoming event!

Wedding Perfection!

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 Anne Marie A

Dawn was highly recommended by a friend to do my make up for my wedding. I decided I would have Dawn do my make up for my engagement party, and as soon as I saw the end results, I knew she was exactly the person for the job! I typically don’t wear a lot of make up in my... Read More day-to-day life, and I can’t stand when brides don’t look like themselves on their wedding day, so I explained to Dawn that I want to look like myself on the big day (just a better version!). Dawn did everything I asked and more! We discussed what kind of look I was going for, what shades would look best on me, etc. I actually had Dawn do the make up for six of my bridesmaids, in addition to my own. She kept to the timeline and was done with time to spare! Everyone commented throughout the night on how beautiful everyone looked, and I could not have been more pleased. I truly felt like I looked more beautiful and elegant on my wedding day than ever before, and that is because of Dawn! She is professional, makes you feel relaxed and does extraordinary work. I have now had Dawn do my make up for various occasions and am always beyond satisfied. I would definitely recommend Dawn to anyone who is looking to look their best for any occasion! She's the best!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Andrea G

Dawn did my makeup for my wedding on May 6th. She did AWESOME! The whole bridal party looked great and our makeup lasted all night. I felt like my skin looked flawless and my pictures turned out amazing! I would recommend her for any occasion where you want to look and feel... Read More beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Maggie D

Dawn is amazing! She did a fabulous job with my makeup for my wedding day. She listened to the look I wanted and made me feel and look gorgeous! Highly recommend!

Referred them to many

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Stephanie S

Edit Faces was great. I referred them to 2 other brides and both ended up using them for their wedding day. They did an excellent job and my makeup not only looked superb but stayed on all night! I had them for all 10 of my bridesmaids and each one looked amazing! I would highly... Read More recommend them for any occasion.

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Angela M

Dawn does amazing work ! She is the best by far hands down

Dawn is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 annie f

Dawn made the entire bridal party look absolutely stunning. Her patience and professionalism made this part of the getting ready process most enjoyable. I cannot wait to have an event to attend just so I can use her services! My girls all felt the same.

Im not a huge princess person but i felt like royalty on my special day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Anna S

I have never met someone with such an amazing heart and personality. I found Dawn online reading through some reviews for a makeup artist, I am so glad that I decided to go with her, she was my first choice! We met for a trial at my apartment and she was the picture of... Read More professionalism. We had so much fun just chatting about life, love and everything in between. I had told Dawn that I wanted something very simple but that would enhance my natural look on my wedding day. I wanted my Groom to be able to recognize me lol. The trial went amazing and on my wedding day, I could not have been happier. She was on time, and I was confident that everything would be perfect. We had so much fun, and I feel like she is an extension of my family. When I looked in the mirror on my wedding day I had never felt so beautiful. She made me glow not only on the outside but inside as well. When I walked down the isle bawling my eyes out in happiness, I was so happy she had given me waterproof mascara. She stayed for my ceremony and helped me do small touch ups for my pictures afterwards. She is truly a friend now and I am so happy that the universe brought us together. *HUGS* I love you Dawn! If you want someone with true talent, great personality and a pure heart. You cannot go wrong with Dawn at Edit Faces :)

MASTER AT HER CRAFT

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Lauren B

Dawn is amazing. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She is truly a master at her craft and made me feel so beautiful - seriously, I didn't have a bad angle in any of the pictures! She was someone I found on The Knot, reached out to her on a whim and... Read More couldn't have been happier. She also did my mother and bridemaid's make up. She transformed my best friend and mom into Goddesses :) If you are even remotely considering her - do it!! You can tell she loves what she does, is an absolute sweetheart and will bring out features you didn't know you had!!! I will be using her talents again in the future for other events!

Makeup review

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Carly M

Dawn did a fangs as job on my makeup and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. All of the girls were happy with their makeup and Dawn was able to really enhance their natural beauty. My makeup and lashes held perfectly all day and my husband loved my makeup when he usually says its... Read More too much. She did my sister-in-laws wedding and will do my cousins next! Highly recommend!

A Forever and Ever Edit Faces Client!

Reviewed on 3/01/2013 Mrs. D

Being part of the wedding industry for the past six years, I have worked with hundreds of vendors. Dawn with Edit Faces is by far my absolute Fav! She has made me Party Pretty for Holiday parties, New Year's Eve, Birthday Celebrations, Boudoir Photo Shoot...I knew when it was my... Read More turn to walk down the aisle, I had to have her. She was actually the very first vendor I reserved for my wedding (even before I had a venue). On my wedding day, she made me, my Mom, Mother - In - Law and seven bridesmaids absolutely gorgeous! It made my heart melt seeing my Mom batting her eyes all day (it was the first time she wore eyelashes). Brides can often feel like the day is all about them which it should be and I was definitely guilty of my bridezilla moments but I will never forget the way my Mom looked and they way Dawn made her feel. She was absolutely glowing and I will be forever grateful to Dawn for that life snapshot. Dawn, thank you so much for always making my visions come to life!

Made me look and feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 Nina G

I'm a very picky and particular person, especially with my makeup. I am oily and have acne-prone skin. I like a clean and natural look, and Dawn gave me just that! She did NOT load my face with makeup. She really listened to what I wanted and made me look flawless! This is a... Read More beauty no-no, but I loved my makeup so much, that I didn't wash it off the night of the wedding! I slept in it, and touched it up the next morning, and I didn't even breakout! She's prompt and a perfectionist when doing your makeup. She does on location for trials in addition to weddings. My mom has never had her makeup professionally done, and she was very nervous, but she was so happy with her overall look! She looked years younger! Dawn used to be a model, and still could be (she's gorgeous), so she knows all of the tricks of the trade. Don't look anymore! Book her ASAP because she fills up fast! I booked her in July and my wedding was in December. She had someone contact her the day of my trial about my wedding date. Thank God I snagged her when I did! I won't go to anyone else except Dawn! Thank you A MILLION TIMES thank you!!! :)

BOOK DAWN!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Deena Z

Dawn of Edit Faces was great. She was SUPER accommodating, calm and pleasant to work with. She makes you feel like a friend. She is laid back, listens to you, but also gives her professional input, without being pushy. And, above all else, the end result is phenomenal. I used... Read More her for make up and so did 4 of my bridal party. Each of us have different faces, features, eye colors and skin tones and Dawn did a great job on every single one of us. She made us look made up and special, without being overboard or too cake-y. She was also reasonably priced, professional and accommodating. I will use her again for professional make up!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Kelly T

Dawn was wonderful and amazing. Everyone in my bridal party looked flawless. I couldn't have been more happy with her work. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday.

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Debra T

I had my wedding makeup done by Dawn, along with my bridal party, and she did a fantastic job! Everyone looked smashing and I'd highly recommend her to all future brides!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Shannon S

Dawn did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and mom, for my wedding. The results were absolutely flawless. I was so excited that Dawn could do airbrushing and false lashes. It turned out looking very natural, and I barely needed to touch up the entire evening. I got so many... Read More compliments on how great my makeup looked. Everyone was very happy and looked gorgeous!

Stunning Make up!

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 Jennifer T

Dawn is amazing. My photographer gave me her card and that was, by far, the best recommendation ever. I went for my trial closer to the wedding and I wanted her to just do what she does best.... no picture reference... just put make up on me that she thought best complimented my... Read More face. She delivered like crazy. My skin never looked more flawless and so natural. She ended up applying individual eyelashes on me. I was surprised at how natural they looked and they weren't uncomfortable at all. I definitely wasn't as picky with my make up as my mom. Dawn was extremely patient and responsive to my mother's *ahem* suggestions.... much to my and my mother's delight. She got everything absolutely right on the big day. Even my mom was impressed and super happy with the job she did.... definitely a big deal. I let my bridesmaids know that anyone who wanted to use Dawn's services on the wedding day was more than welcome to, they just had to let me know in advance. On the day, Dawn ended up doing mine, my mothers, my grandmother's and 3 of my bridesmaids. After a few bridesmaids were all made up, one who decided not to before saw how beautiful and flawless everyone looked, she couldn't pass up the opportunity to get hers professionally done. In her words "There's no way I can get my make up looking that perfect next to you guys :)". Dawn was more than accommodating and anyone that wanted to jump in the chair could. Even with the extra person we were ready with more than enough time to spare. I love my bridesmaids, but I have never seen them look more beautiful than they did after Dawn was finished with them. One of my other bridesmaids (who married the year before) asked me "Where was Dawn when I got married?!?". I received countless compliments throughout the night of how my make up was so beautiful and flawless. My make up lasted me through the whole day (applied at noon on the day of the wedding) all the way till I got on the plane to my honeymoon at 8am the next day. Dawn is very professional, punctual, and has a great personality (not to mention a great sense of fashion =P). I will most definitely recommend Dawn to everyone and continue to use her in the future :).

She will let your beauty shine

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Courtney M

Dawn came highly recommended from our photographer. I was a little nervous because I'm very particular with my make-up but after my make-up trial I knew I had to book Dawn. And I was not disappointed. Dawn made me look absolutely beautiful! She knew what colors would look good... Read More on me and what would photograph well and everything showed perfectly through the pictures. Dawn's experience and professional showed throughout everything. My entire bridal party and mom's had their make-up done and each one of them looked amazing. She really brought out the beauty in them all. I would highly recommend Dawn to anyone who needs make-up services. If I could keep her in my back pocket and have her do my make-up everyday I would!

Flawless!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Zoe K

I was searching months for a "professional" makeup artist to do my makeup on my wedding day! I came across Edit face on weddingwire.com, I saw Dawn had a ton of great reviews and they were right! I booked a trial and I knew right away I was going to book her for my wedding. She... Read More did airbrush makeup on me and individual eyelashes (which I had never done either one before) the results looked naturally beautiful! I am very picky with makeup and I only do my own makeup, never had anyone else do it before. I was very happy with Dawn, she did an amazing job on both my trial and Wedding day. She was exactly what I was looking for. Dawn did my makeup on my wedding day along with my mom's makeup, 2 of my bridesmaids, Jr. bridesmaid and flower girl, everyone was ready on time. She is quick and does a great job! She arrives 15 mins early prior to the appointment time to prepare her stuff and is clean. She makes you feel relaxed and trust that she will do an excellent job. I had so many compliments and everyone could not stop starring, kept telling me through out the night how my makeup was FLAWLESS and Amazing! I will continue to use Dawn =)

Fabulous job!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Rebecca W

Dawn did an amazing job on my make up on my big day!!! I felt beautiful! She really listens to what you would like to look like and and makes it happen!! I loved my make-up and it stayed really well throughout the night!!! She also did three of my bridesmaids and a little bit of... Read More make-up on my junior bridesmaid. They all looked fabulous as well!! Also, I would like to add that during the whole process of contacting Dawn with questions on her services, as well as skin care tips, she was very responsive. I definitely recommend her all future brides or even if you need special occasion make-up.

The BEST Make up artist!

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Rose M

I hired Dawn to do my make up for our engagement photos and for our wedding and was so excited with the results. She listened to everything I wanted and made me look and feel glamorous and beautiful. I have had my make up done in the past by others before meeting Dawn and... Read More never really liked getting this done because my make up would look cake-y or it would be ok in photos but almost scary up close. Dawn has this amazing talent of making you look like a glamorous, natural version of yourself. My bridesmaids and several family members all got their make up done for our wedding and were so happy with the results. So, I recommended her to my friend, who was also so pleased with her trial and her wedding day makeup. Being a picky bride and girl in general, you will be extremely happy with Dawn as your make up artist. She is very talented.

AMAZING MAKEUP!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Christina F

My wedding was June 11, 2011 and Dawn did my wedding!!! It was beautiful!! It was perfect and I couldn't ask for more! I've seen lots of bad makeup in my days so I am always scared to get mine done! But, my makeup fit me and my personality ! I don't know what I would do if I... Read More didn't use Dawn for my wedding I would of probably looked like a clown lol THANKS DAWN!

fabulous!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 irina b

Dawn has a wonderful portfolio of work she's done previously in both natural and glamorous styles of make-up and her approach at our event was excellent - professional and friendly. We booked a test make up before the wedding, and we hit it off - we had so much fun and the... Read More make-up was spot-on - not too much or too little. I looked so pretty while running errands that day. Then she did the make-up for me, my maid of honor and my moms for the wedding. She came to the venue and was as lovely as ever - a very easy-going lady who makes you feel at ease on what can be a stressful day. Her knowledge and expertise are obvious straight away and she is well aware of what will suit each person's individual look - my moms looked stunning!! Everyone was extremely satisfied and happy and we all looked very pretty on my wedding day. Wish she could do my make up every day :)

Gorgeous Wedding Makeup!

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Christine C

Dawn is truly an amazing and talented makeup artist! She has done my makeup on several occasions in the past and she was the only one I trusted to do my makeup for my wedding. She’s a true professional, always on time and incredibly personable. Dawn listened to what I wanted and... Read More created a look that was everything I dreamed of for my wedding day. My makeup looked gorgeous and was picture perfect the entire time. I couldn't believe how great my makeup looked in every photo. I got so many compliments that day and I have never seen my skin look so flawless! Dawn also did the makeup for my bridal party and everyone was blown away by how amazing they looked. I would highly recommend Dawn and will definitely be using her again soon. I’m so grateful she did my makeup for my wedding. It was a day I will never forget and thanks to Dawn, I felt and looked beautiful!

Dawn Bliss