Eduardo Alves DJ Entertainment and Lighting

75-mile radius of Milford, MA.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

75-mile radius of Milford, MA. (774) 573-4952

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ali & Dave C

Eduardo was absolutely amazing!! He was everything we wanted in a DJ plus more!! We could not give him a high enough rating for his professional service and the most perfect music all throughout our wedding. He made the process seamless for us and knew exactly what we wanted.... Read More Our wedding was the most incredible night and every single guest was out on the dance floor the entire evening. We seriously could not have had a better time and that was thanks to Eduardo! You cannot go wrong!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marissa S

Eduardo just DJ'd my wedding 2 weeks ago and he exceeded well beyond my and my husband's expectations! We had quite the diverse wedding; with a mix of an older crowd, as well as many of our work and college friends so as you can imagine, many different tastes in music.... Read More However, EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night (literally, the dance floor was packed, I'm not exaggerating)! I had guests come up to me throughout the night complimenting how good the music mix. He even played a good mix of Portuguese music upon my request as I come from a large Portuguese family. We only needed to provide a few song requests for him to get an idea of our general taste and he took care of the rest without a problem. Needless to say, it was an amazing celebration, everyone has been raving about what a fun wedding it was and a huge part of that is thanks to DJ Eduardo. A few other important notes - he is extremely professional and provided amazing uplighting, a monogram and even a photo booth, which was a hit throughout the night. *During such a stressful time of wedding planning, it is so important to have great vendors that you can trust to do an amazing job and Eduardo is for sure one that you can count on.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Gregory M

Eddie was AMAZING, he made the whole experience very easy. The uplighting was wonderful, and the photo booth was a ton of fun for everyone. I can not recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Juan R

My wedding night was unforgettable and it was made possible by DJ Eddie alves. The DJ played all the great songs that kept the party going all night. He first asked me if I had a play list for the wedding and with a the planning I totally forgot about that and I told him to play... Read More what he thought was right.. And man did he knock it out of the park. Every song was just in tuned to the night and every moment that me, my wife and the wedding party shared. I highly recommend this DJ to any of your events.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 christo s

DJ Eduardo is everything you want in a DJ for your wedding. First of all… he’s a total professional. The moment my wife and I walked into our venue, DJ Eduardo was there to mike us up for the ceremony. His presence was soothing and reassuring in the moments before the 'I do’s’... Read More - which is a pretty crazy moment. Without needing any additional instruction, DJ Eduardo setup his music system and equipment in the exact places that maximized sound quality. This was a tricky feet as our service and reception were both on the beach. The music was intoxicating from start to finish. From the string quartets before the ceremony to an endless night of dancing throughout the reception, DJ Eduardo’s music choice was spot on. Eduardo seamlessly and fluidly took care of everything we could have asked for. I whole-heartedly endorse Eduardo and you’d be remiss to not consider him for weddings of any type.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Cortney W

From the start, Eduardo was amazing answering any questions I had, helping with changes, and so much more. I can't tell you how many compliments we received about the lighting on our wedding day. We had a monogram also which came out perfect. I would highly recommend Eduardo and... Read More his lighting for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Veronique L

Eduardo was easygoing, responsive and pleasant to work with. Ahead of our wedding, he sent us a comprehensive but easy to complete survey to get a sense of what we wanted for our wedding reception and he followed up with a call to talk through and confirm all details. Payment... Read More options were easy and flexible. At the start of the reception, he made sure he touched based and introduced himself to all the members of the bridal party. He played a great variety of music throughout the night, seamlessly mixing songs and complementing the music with cool lighting, and was open to taking different requests from our guests. Everyone had a great time!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Marina D

Eduardo was Absolutely AMAZING! Everyone loved the photo booth and had a great time dancing the night away. He was able to judge the crowd and play music that we requested and songs we didn't even think of. Our package came with up lighting which transformed the venue... Read More completely. My family and Friends took full advantage of the Snap chat filter and I loved seeing everyone enjoying themselves. If we could do it all again I would choose Eduardo again in a heartbeat! He came to our town to meet us initially and then again a few weeks before the wedding to go over the final details. Was able to offer song suggestions for the songs we just couldn't decide on, and was overall very professional.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mary S

Eduardo was amazing!!!! He was very responsive and professional, making sure that he was available to us before the wedding with requests, questions or concerns. He had a survay for us to fill out to make sure that he played the songs we really wanted and he really made sure... Read More that he was on the same page as the rest of the wedding vendors. The day of the wedding he was very accommodating of any requests or changes we asked for and played the best music. He made sure that we had a ton of fun and had a great mix of songs. He made sure that the older generation and all of the younger people were happy and was extremely professional and fun. I cant emphasize how great our wedding was with Eduardo!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Lynn B

Eduardo was amazing from beginning to end! He worked so well with my MC and helped to make my wedding go so smoothly. My friends and family couldn't say enough great things about him. He definitely made it a fun and unforgettable night.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Katie M

I cannot speak more highly of Eddy. He was a phenomenal DJ--truly the best my husband and I have ever heard. If you don't read the rest of this review, just note that Eddy is an absolutely wonderful DJ (and superb with photo booth and uplighting) and is also affordable. His... Read More music choices were amazing, and he listened to every suggestion and request we had pre-wedding (quite a few), and was quick on his feet day-of if we had any changes. He got everyone dancing--grandparents to younger family and friends--and once people got to the dance floor, they never left. I have been to many weddings--about 5 a year for the past many years--and cannot remember a wedding where people had such a good time. Lest you think I'm biased because it was my wedding, so many people came up to us and said how much they loved Eddy. Largely because of him, many people told us it was the most fun wedding they've been to. He was able to use true skill in switching from older songs to contemporary music and was able to equally please older family who mostly like motown with my husband whose music of choice is EDM. The photo booth was so fun and well-done, and the uplighting was stunning. Eddy was a rare find for us since he was such a great DJ but also extremely affordable. We talked to many others who were hundreds of dollars more than Eddy, but when we watched videos of them at weddings, we couldn't see them being better than Eddy and we were right. In sum--choose Eddy. You will NOT regret it!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 cap a

We LOVED working with Eduardo! He is extremely professional and willing to meet the needs of his clients. Our guests LOVED the music he played and the photo booth was a huge hit for guests of all ages! He did a great job emceeing our reception (not too talkative but able to... Read More smoothly transition between each thing). We would recommend him without reservation and for any future special events that we have!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Regina L

Eddie was our dj for our wedding on Nov 5, 2016 and he did an awesome job! At the end of the night, many of our guests complimented on how well he did. He kept the crowd entertained and there was always a bunch of people dancing. Our flower girl requested a song, which he... Read More played, and she was so thrilled!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leslie P

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Eduardo exceeded our expectations not only as a DJ but also with the lighting and everything else he brought to the table. The price was great, the service was perfect, couldn't ask for much more! Would absolutely hire him again for future... Read More events! Thank you for making my special night everything I imagined and more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Eric D

Eduardo truly knows how to run a wedding reception. He was a great and enthusiast entertainer to all our guest at our wedding ranging all ages. He was very professional and was very organized managing the songs and genre that my wife and I enjoy, and also our guests. Many of our... Read More guest danced the night away and we all had a blast. We also hired him for his uplighting services and it truly transformed the venue. It was a tremendous experience as you walked into the room. I highly recommend Eduardo for his professionalism, his MC services, reasonable pricing, and uplighting. Cheers.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lepasana J

Eddie was the DJ for me and my wife's wedding a short weekend ago at Cruiseport Gloucester and he definitely surpassed our expectations. As everyone knows, the DJ is one of the most important aspects of a reception and Eddie was definitely a big part of making ours pretty... Read More special. As someone who really cares about music, I was admittedly fairly specific about what I wanted and Eddie came through. He was incredibly professional along the way, helpful through the process, and catered to all the requests that were made. Thanks again Eddie!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Fernando S

Eddie was a great fit for us. We had drinks last year and we instantly knew he was going to be the DJ for our wedding reception. Our families come from Portuguese backgrounds so it was important for us to have a DJ who understood our crowd, and since Eddie is Portuguese, he did... Read More great. He was on point on the microphone, very well spoken and entertaining for our 372 guests. My fiance and I were also interested in uplighting and a photo booth, and it was intriguing at how he made everything so easy and cost effective while also making sure everything flowed. The lighting was awesome because it transformed the place and definitely helped to get everyone happy and dancing! Overall, he's everything you expect, a skilled DJ who really cares about us and made sure everything went perfectly. While our other vendors were a bit iffy, Eduardo was great from the introductions to the last song, our wedding was absolutely perfect and if you need a DJ for your wedding, give this guy a call. Eduardo, next time I'm in Massachusetts we need to catch up.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Cara L

We cannot begin to say how much we loved Eddie as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing. After meeting with a couple of other DJs, Eddie was referred to us by my brother. Although young , we were very impressed with his professionalism, services and pricing. He is extremely... Read More professional, gets back to you in a timely manner and pays great attention to detail ! Throughout the wedding he was always checking in with us to make sure everything was going our way. The music selection was great and the dance floor was packed the entire night.. He also did the lighting for our reception, and it looked AMAZING. Eddie was incredible to work with!!! I highly recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Victoria S

Eddie surpassed our expectations at every turn! He was prompt, professional and detail oriented. He was so attentive to our guests and he made sure he kept everyone dancing which was very important to us. Eddie's timing was impeccable during our ceremony and bridal... Read More party/groomsmen introductions. We also trusted him with the uplighting and a gobo monogram for our event and both were absolutely perfect!! He always made time to connect with us when we wanted to go over details and ask questions. We would highly recommend Eddie for any event and will happily use his services again!!

2016-10-04T11:19:34 Response from the vendor

Victoria - It was such an incredible wedding at the Liberty Hotel, I always love coming into the city and it was an absolute pleasure spending the day with you and your family and friends. Thank you for trusting in me, and it makes my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Cody S

Eddie was absolutely amazing at our 9/17/16 wedding! His uplights made the room really pop, he created the perfect color combos and kept the lights up with our crazy dancers! His prices were more then reasonable and we would recommend using him to anyone! thanks Eddie !

2016-10-04T11:21:37 Response from the vendor

Hey Cody! Thank you for having me. Your venue was great with a spectacular view of the Webster lake and you have a great group of friends & family. Congratulations and thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Vanessa S

It's been a pleasure watching Eddie grow and expand his business over the past few years! I have been to a few weddings where Eddie was the DJ, and as soon as I got engaged I knew I had to hire him for my wedding day. My husband and I come from big Portuguese and Puerto Rican... Read More families, and Eddie was able to perfectly mix both of our traditional "must have" songs along with some of our favorites! To this day I still get complements on how much fun the wedding was, the crowd was dancing all night, he truly had the perfect blends of songs. Some other great qualities were his professionalism, his MC skills, and his great communication with us from beginning to the wedding day. Eddie FAR exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Eddie for your wedding, you will not regret your choice. Eddie, I can't thank you enough for all you have done! - Elvin & Vanessa

2016-10-04T11:23:24 Response from the vendor

Vanessa and Elvin - you made my day! I love hearing the feedback from each event and to know I exceeded your expectations is so humbling and it makes me truly happy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart from trusting me, and I'm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Francisca M

Best value ! Our wedding reception took place at a rooftop (enclosed) and while the views were amazing, the room itself was very plain. Eduardo's uplighting package exceeded expectations and gave the rooftop venue a vibrant, fun look. Eduardo was extremely professional, arrived... Read More on time, set up and took every thing down smoothly and with no issues. In addition, the pricing of his package is a no brainer. As this is one of those items in your checklist that you don't get to see ahead of time, you may be hesitant to choose a vendor - rest assured that Eduardo is your #1 choice!

2016-09-21T14:09:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad that you were happy - your venue was incredible and it was an honor to spend the night with you and your friends and family. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Eduardo was absolutely amazing!! The dancefloor was filled all night, his music choices were excellent and I am so happy me and my husband chose him. After a series of meetings with other DJ's, we felt most comfortable going with Eduardo, he knew his stuff, he was well presented... Read More and was very quick at getting back to our e-mails. He was part of our entire wedding, from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, everything was flawless. His lighting completely tranformed our venue and it was very cool when the dancing started and they started changing colors with the music, and we loved the photobooth! If you need a DJ for your wedding - HIRE EDUARDO!

2016-09-21T14:11:18 Response from the vendor

Hey! It was such a pleasure to spend the most incredible night of your life with you. Your guests were a dream come true - they wouldn't stop dancing! You picked the perfect venue and I'm glad we were able to join you for your... Read Less Read More