Eduardo Alves DJ Entertainment and Lighting

50-mile radius of Milford, MA.

The Best in Boston Wedding Entertainment!

Take your event to heights you never imagined with the young, talented, and passionate DJ Eduardo Alves. We've been serving clients since 2012 and we specialize in weddings, averaging 30 per year. Let's bring your wedding to the level it needs to be at with great music and a professional MC backed by a great sound and lighting system, stunning uplighting, and a fun photobooth. Let's create memories with you and your guests, together.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

50-mile radius of Milford, MA. (774) 573-4952

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Victoria S

Eddie surpassed our expectations at every turn! He was prompt, professional and detail oriented. He was so attentive to our guests and he made sure he kept everyone dancing which was very important to us. Eddie's timing was impeccable during our ceremony and bridal... Read More party/groomsmen introductions. We also trusted him with the uplighting and a gobo monogram for our event and both were absolutely perfect!! He always made time to connect with us when we wanted to go over details and ask questions. We would highly recommend Eddie for any event and will happily use his services again!!

2016-10-04T11:19:34 Response from the vendor

Victoria - It was such an incredible wedding at the Liberty Hotel, I always love coming into the city and it was an absolute pleasure spending the day with you and your family and friends. Thank you for trusting in me, and it makes my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Vanessa S

It's been a pleasure watching Eddie grow and expand his business over the past few years! I have been to a few weddings where Eddie was the DJ, and as soon as I got engaged I knew I had to hire him for my wedding day. My husband and I come from big Portuguese and Puerto Rican... Read More families, and Eddie was able to perfectly mix both of our traditional "must have" songs along with some of our favorites! To this day I still get complements on how much fun the wedding was, the crowd was dancing all night, he truly had the perfect blends of songs. Some other great qualities were his professionalism, his MC skills, and his great communication with us from beginning to the wedding day. Eddie FAR exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Eddie for your wedding, you will not regret your choice. Eddie, I can't thank you enough for all you have done! - Elvin & Vanessa

2016-10-04T11:23:24 Response from the vendor

Vanessa and Elvin - you made my day! I love hearing the feedback from each event and to know I exceeded your expectations is so humbling and it makes me truly happy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart from trusting me, and I'm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Regina L

Eddie was our dj for our wedding on Nov 5, 2016 and he did an awesome job! At the end of the night, many of our guests complimented on how well he did. He kept the crowd entertained and there was always a bunch of people dancing. Our flower girl requested a song, which he... Read More played, and she was so thrilled!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leslie P

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Eduardo exceeded our expectations not only as a DJ but also with the lighting and everything else he brought to the table. The price was great, the service was perfect, couldn't ask for much more! Would absolutely hire him again for future... Read More events! Thank you for making my special night everything I imagined and more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Eric D

Eduardo truly knows how to run a wedding reception. He was a great and enthusiast entertainer to all our guest at our wedding ranging all ages. He was very professional and was very organized managing the songs and genre that my wife and I enjoy, and also our guests. Many of our... Read More guest danced the night away and we all had a blast. We also hired him for his uplighting services and it truly transformed the venue. It was a tremendous experience as you walked into the room. I highly recommend Eduardo for his professionalism, his MC services, reasonable pricing, and uplighting. Cheers.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lepasana J

Eddie was the DJ for me and my wife's wedding a short weekend ago at Cruiseport Gloucester and he definitely surpassed our expectations. As everyone knows, the DJ is one of the most important aspects of a reception and Eddie was definitely a big part of making ours pretty... Read More special. As someone who really cares about music, I was admittedly fairly specific about what I wanted and Eddie came through. He was incredibly professional along the way, helpful through the process, and catered to all the requests that were made. Thanks again Eddie!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Fernando S

Eddie was a great fit for us. We had drinks last year and we instantly knew he was going to be the DJ for our wedding reception. Our families come from Portuguese backgrounds so it was important for us to have a DJ who understood our crowd, and since Eddie is Portuguese, he did... Read More great. He was on point on the microphone, very well spoken and entertaining for our 372 guests. My fiance and I were also interested in uplighting and a photo booth, and it was intriguing at how he made everything so easy and cost effective while also making sure everything flowed. The lighting was awesome because it transformed the place and definitely helped to get everyone happy and dancing! Overall, he's everything you expect, a skilled DJ who really cares about us and made sure everything went perfectly. While our other vendors were a bit iffy, Eduardo was great from the introductions to the last song, our wedding was absolutely perfect and if you need a DJ for your wedding, give this guy a call. Eduardo, next time I'm in Massachusetts we need to catch up.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Cara L

We cannot begin to say how much we loved Eddie as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing. After meeting with a couple of other DJs, Eddie was referred to us by my brother. Although young , we were very impressed with his professionalism, services and pricing. He is extremely... Read More professional, gets back to you in a timely manner and pays great attention to detail ! Throughout the wedding he was always checking in with us to make sure everything was going our way. The music selection was great and the dance floor was packed the entire night.. He also did the lighting for our reception, and it looked AMAZING. Eddie was incredible to work with!!! I highly recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Cody S

Eddie was absolutely amazing at our 9/17/16 wedding! His uplights made the room really pop, he created the perfect color combos and kept the lights up with our crazy dancers! His prices were more then reasonable and we would recommend using him to anyone! thanks Eddie !

2016-10-04T11:21:37 Response from the vendor

Hey Cody! Thank you for having me. Your venue was great with a spectacular view of the Webster lake and you have a great group of friends & family. Congratulations and thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Francisca M

Best value ! Our wedding reception took place at a rooftop (enclosed) and while the views were amazing, the room itself was very plain. Eduardo's uplighting package exceeded expectations and gave the rooftop venue a vibrant, fun look. Eduardo was extremely professional, arrived... Read More on time, set up and took every thing down smoothly and with no issues. In addition, the pricing of his package is a no brainer. As this is one of those items in your checklist that you don't get to see ahead of time, you may be hesitant to choose a vendor - rest assured that Eduardo is your #1 choice!

2016-09-21T14:09:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad that you were happy - your venue was incredible and it was an honor to spend the night with you and your friends and family. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Eduardo was absolutely amazing!! The dancefloor was filled all night, his music choices were excellent and I am so happy me and my husband chose him. After a series of meetings with other DJ's, we felt most comfortable going with Eduardo, he knew his stuff, he was well presented... Read More and was very quick at getting back to our e-mails. He was part of our entire wedding, from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, everything was flawless. His lighting completely tranformed our venue and it was very cool when the dancing started and they started changing colors with the music, and we loved the photobooth! If you need a DJ for your wedding - HIRE EDUARDO!

2016-09-21T14:11:18 Response from the vendor

Hey! It was such a pleasure to spend the most incredible night of your life with you. Your guests were a dream come true - they wouldn't stop dancing! You picked the perfect venue and I'm glad we were able to join you for your... Read Less Read More

Eduardo Alves

Hey I'm Eduardo, and most people call me Eddie. I'm a 22 year old Portuguese-American that's bi-lingual fluent. I love to DJ and play soccer and poker with the guys. I've been DJ'ing since 2012 and I love what I do! I just graduated from Framingham State University with a degree in Finance in the Spring of 2016 and now I'm focusing on my business to be able to serve my clients full time, all year round.