EeventsDJ

EeventsDJ provides DJ, EMCEE and LIGHTING services for your Wedding Reception and Ceremony. Each event is custom designed and planned to meet your needs. We listen and focus to the details of your wedding plans, coordinate the timeline and music selection so everyone's enjoying themselves!

$$

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Byron, CA
Northern California

Top-knotch service from EeventsDJ!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Gina Y

Thomas served as DJ and MC for our wedding, and we could not have asked for a better experience! From the beginning, Thomas was professional, accommodating, and incredibly organized. It was a breeze working with him, from initial contact all the way to execution. Thomas brought... Read More a wonderful energy to the wedding, made sure our program progressed on time, and kept our guests dancing all night long. It was a true pleasure working with him! We highly recommend Eevents DJ Services - THANK YOU!!

2013-11-07T23:19:01 Response from Thomas, the member

Thank you Gina and Chris! The dance floor was crowded all night...your guests were having a blast! Best wishes to you both! Thomas

Wonderful DJ and Emcee!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013

Thomas from eeventsdj.com was wonderful! From the moment we started discussing our wedding with Thomas, he was quick to respond to emails, always answered all questions thoroughly, and often offered ideas or tips in regards to our itinerary, set up, etc. He knew our priority was... Read More to keep our guests happy and dancing and he did just that. Also, he emceed the wedding...from the moment I (the bride) arrived at the venue, he made it stress free for me, making the ceremony and reception run smoothly with effortless transitions and a very fun vibe. We would use Thomas again in a heart beat!

Keep the Party Jumping!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Brianne L

We love Thomas! He made our wedding extra special with the purple uplighting, playing music everybody loved, providing ceremony microphones and music, and emceeing our reception ! He is worth every penny and he is a true industry professional! He was responsive through emails in... Read More the months before our wedding, he checked in with us during the reception, and he kept the party jumping!

nice

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 MJ C

Spoke to DJ Thomas at a Starbucks near my house.. He is a nice guy, knows what his doing and very friendly. I felt comfortable right away just on our first meeting. There was a change in ceremony couple of months before the wedding and I need him to play and it was really... Read More easy. On the day of, he has a speaker set up on the ceremony site and on the cocktail hour site. We already made a timeline a week before the wedding but during the ceremony itself, he always made sure to double check with me. Value is really affordable too.. he has a lot of options such as different kind of lighting but we just opt for the music.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Colette B

My husband and I are so happy we decided to go with Thomas to be our wedding DJ! Can not say enough good things! We were very unsure about the whole process of choosing a dj for our wedding. How do you know if someone is going to suit what you are looking for and capture what... Read More you imagined?! After meeting with Thomas we felt really comfortable and confident in his abilities. He seemed to "get us" and understand the vide we were going for. We were anticipating an interesting dancing crowd so we just crossed our fingers that things would work out. We couldn't have been happier with how things went! Thomas was great about feeling out the crowd as to what people were feeling or not. He was even able to get some people out there who we thought wouldn't! ;) He really helped create that fun vibe we were looking for during the "party" part of our wedding but also did perfect with the ceremony and dinner part of the reception! He was also extremely helpful with making sure that we stuck with our timeline. I was a little worried in the beginning about how we would get things to run smoothly but he assured me he would be helping out with that and he really kept his word! He was super helpful and knew just what/when things should be done. He was a wonderful MC. The last thing you want to worry about on your wedding day is making sure everything is running smooth and that people are enjoying themselves. If your looking for an experienced, reliable, organized, AFFORDABLE and all around great DJ he's the guy hands down! Thanks again Thomas!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Nancy H

Thomas Gomez is wonderful and you can’t go wrong going with his DJ services. He’s responsive, personable, high-quality, and affordable. I actually had never met Thomas until the day of our wedding due to my planning from out of town. When I first spoke to him on the... Read More phone, I was initially nervous because he didn’t strike me as being very outgoing. Even later on, I found out that he is not a full-time DJ and has another 24/7 job that he is on-call on even when he DJs weddings. However, despite all that, and after our frequently exchanged emails, pictures, and YouTube clips, and after my fiancé and mom met with him, I became much more comfortable with having him as our DJ. He was very in tune with our needs and was quick to respond via email or phone to any question or request that we made. Even when we’d make last minute changes to our music playlists or wedding program timeline up until the days before the wedding, Thomas was responsive and followed most of what we asked. He played almost all of our must-play songs, making our evening even more spectacular when I could hear our hand-picked tunes being played, and he avoided all our do-not-play songs. In addition to Thomas’ DJ services, his uplighting was fantastic and really transformed the atmosphere. It’s an excellent affordable service that he provides that many DJs do not. He was also diligent and really thorough with his preparation work. We were impressed that he went to the venue well in advance with my mom and spoke with our coordinator to figure out details for his set up. I really appreciated his demo of his uplighting equipment through YouTube to give me a better sense of what to expect for our evening. Thomas also even went a second time with my fiancé to the venue to pick up a visitor’s pass since our venue was a military base with restricted access. I very much appreciated his special worksheet that he had my fiancé and me fill out to help us outline the evening’s events, and how he gave us suggestions if we got stuck on any one area. He was quick to ask for the contacts for our coordinator, photographer, videographer, Best Man, Maid of Honor, and Emcee to help coordinate the evening’s timeline and make our night our perfect night. On the day of the wedding, Thomas arrived early and had everything set up, just as promised. He worked extremely well, and was very supportive and encouraging of my brother, who was rather nervous being our reception Emcee. They were both engaging and they really got the crowd going to have fun, whether we were swing dancing, doing the Cha Cha Slide, or even a Conga line! If there were any reservations I had about choosing Thomas, it was in the beginning when I first chatted with him on the phone. He didn’t seem as exuberant as some other DJs we chatted with, so I was concerned about his lack of extroversion. He didn’t sound as eager to share the mic with my brother Emcee either, and the wording of his contract was rather strange and elusive. However, he got to working on the contract wording for future clients, and on the night of, he really delivered and supported my brother all night long! We’re so glad we decided to go with Thomas, and we’d highly recommend him for your next big event!

Would hire again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Charlene R

Thomas at EeventsDJ was great! Everything I was expecting.

Eevents DJ

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Susie H

Thomas is the perfect DJ for your wedding! He was easy to work with and flexible, accommodating our last minute requests for music as well as offering to extend his services for an extra hour if needed at minimal cost. The lighting he provided for our wedding reception was... Read More incredible -- it really set the mood for dinner as well as dancing afterward. He is energetic and fun. He encouraged all guests to get out on the dance floor -- the highlight of the evening was the Conga line he initiated with the groom leading the show! Everyone had a great time, largely due to his ability to set the mood and organize the evening. I would definitely choose Thomas to be my DJ again, and so should you!

TO EeventsDJ