Visual story tellers. Capturing the authentic you.

We're a husband-wife wedding photography team based out of San Francisco. We love adventuring with couples and photographing the best day of their lives. :) What's most important to us is that you can simply be yourself. We can't wait to tell your story!

Documentary

Engagement

San Francisco Based - Travel Worldwide (914) 844-7245

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Lindsay S

BEST. PHOTOGRAPHERS. EVER. I have put a lot of thought into a review for Jamie and Lauren, its just hard to put into words how much I cherish our wedding photos and Jamie and Lauren for being such AMAZING PEOPLE!! Looking back on my wedding day, there were a few things that I... Read More would have changed... maybe ivory wasn't really my color, our wedding party could have been smaller, ect. But I WILL NEVER second guess my choice in wedding photographers! From the beginning, I loved their site and all of their pictures on The Knot, I set up an appointment with them and 2 other photographers for the same day (I work out of town so I needed to move quick). I sat down with Lauren and Jamie for coffee on a Friday morning. It was like seeing friends that I hadn't seen in years, and we just met. They made me feel so comfortable with them, they gave me great ideas, they were literally up for everything (including travelling to Portland to take our engagement pictures). At the end of coffee, I cancelled my other appointments and sent in J&L's deposit. It just didn't get any better than what was sitting right in front of me! At the time I was working in Portland, and it just so happened that J&L were doing a wedding there, so they offered to take our pictures there (an idea that I LOVED!) Little did we all know that it was going to be 20 degrees and raining- we were all freezing and drenched, but everyone was smiling and laughing the entire time. J&L were such great sports about it, even though I accidentally took WAY TOO much of their time (I'm still sorry about that guys!) LOL Anyways, months went by and our wedding is FINALLY HERE! I am knee deep in work, wedding details, etc - and I am in full panic mode! J&L called the week-of to finalize some details and they could tell I was stressed. I don't remember what was said exactly but J&L made me feel a million times better, which was more than my family or fiancé had been able to do at the time. I left the conversation so at ease - like... they are handling this, and I don't have to! A few days later... and it's WEDDING DAY!!! They made the whole day perfect! The videographer was MIA, they found him. The groomsmen were a little wild, they (nicely) put them in line, one of the bridesmaids needed to pump, Lauren offered her car and then to drive her when she hadn't finished. LONG STORY SHORT... If you are looking for amazing photos, you can obviously see that they take the most amazing photos. But their are a lot of photographers out there that also take amazing photos. If you want your wedding day to run smoothly, if you want your guests and wedding party to come up to you and tell you how wonderful and sweet your photographers are, if you want you family to tell you that your wedding pictures look like they are from a magazine, if you want the WHOLE PACKAGE wedding photographer... go with Jamie and Lauren. If you made it to the end of this review, I congratulate you! Good luck on your wedding, I know you are in good hands!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Faith S

I would give 10 stars if possible! Lauren and Jamie are not only amazing people but incredible professionals to work with!! We had our engagement photos taken with them and we originally had a different wedding photographer; we were absolutely blown away by their work that we... Read More chose to cancel our contract with our original photographer and switch to them for our wedding! From incredible and fast communication with clients to their friendliness to their love and passion for their careers to being comfortable with them instantly when shooting our engagement photos, anyone would be silly not to choose this amazing couple!! Our wedding was in Indiana and we loved them so much that we wanted them to travel form St. Louis, Missouri to our wedding! Their website is breathtaking and their photos captured our wedding and engagement perfectly! Eichar Photography was the best vendor we have EVER worked with and the best part of our wedding!!!!

THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jennifer D

Lauren & Jamie (Eichar Photography) were absolutely AMAZING!!! They are fun, professional, efficient, & super positive, but most importantly for us they are truly ARTISTS!! The pictures are stunningly beautiful - capturing the joy, emotion and overflowing love in our day, along... Read More with capturing our quirky personalities! Plus they were super flexible with changes to the schedule and venue. We had a stormy day and had to take most of the day (particularly pictures) minute by minute, and they just rolled with it, offering support the whole time. The day went so quickly (just like everyone warns you) =) and so I am in LOVE with our pictures as the perfect memories of our perfect day. In fact one of my favorite memories of the day was hanging out with them following the ceremony for couple pictures. Just the four of us having a great time and finding some great shots. I am beyond grateful we found these two and I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you Jamie & Lauren for joining our family for the day and celebrating every minute with us! You are the best!!! - Jen & Andre

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Dan B

Every wedding has the support of dozens of vendors. There is not a single vendor that we found more important, more impressive, and more talented than Lauren and Jamie of Eicher Photography. They so perfectly encapsulated our day in ways neither of us thought possible. I could... Read More not recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Zachary B

Wow! We cannot say enough about how great Jamie and Lauren were. From the very first meeting they made us feel comfortable and put us at ease. They were so easy to talk to and work with. It was truly like working with friends we had known for years. Throughout the planning... Read More process they were available for any questions we had and shared our vision for our wedding day. When the day arrived they were amazing! Even when we had a few 'curve- balls' on the day of they were flexible and professional. They kept us on schedule while at the same time still letting us make the day truly ours. When we had a request they made it happen! Jamie and Lauren were everywhere ensuring that they got every shot of Liz and I that they could. They truly captured the feel of our ceremony and the party after. When we got the pictures and they were truly amazing and we cant imagine the day without them. We highly recommend them and were the best decision we made in the planning process. Thank you Jamie and Lauren! -Liz and Zach

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Rachel B

Lauren and Jamie were incredible!!! Not only was their end product beautiful, but they were delightful and easy to work with. They were super helpful the day-of, had great ideas of places for photo ops, and captured our day just as we remember it!! I am very happy with our... Read More photos and highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jenna B

Can't even put into words how happy we were to have used Eichar Photography for our wedding! From the very first time we met Jamie and Lauren, we knew we had made the right decision. They are both so kind and immediately put you at ease! It stormed all day on our wedding day and... Read More Jamie and Lauren had a backup plan and were able to make our wedding day even more amazing than we could have imagined! Their enthusiasm and passion for what they do is obvious. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and captured our personalities perfectly! Jamie and Lauren went above and beyond our expectations and were so good at just rolling with things even if they didn't go as planned. I would recommend them to anyone! True professionals, true artists, and two truly great people to work with!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Natalie D

They are UH-MAZING! Jamie and Lauren are seriously such a fun couple, and their energy and enthusiasm for their work carried through to our wedding day. They were super relaxed, yet very direct with ideas and thoughts and didn't have a hard time taking charge when we asked them... Read More to help us keep our wedding party on task. They were timely with responses and were very punctual on our big day. We are confident in their work and just LOVE their photography style. Additionally, they really took the time to get to know what we wanted. Their questionnaire process was one of the most thorough processes we've ever seen in capturing information about expectations on your big day. We loved how organized they were!! We HIGHLY recommend them if you're looking for quality people, photos and time spent on getting the right shots! Thanks so much Lauren and Jamie!!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Laura F

Eichar Photography did an amazing job at our wedding in April. From the get go they were really personable and easy going—they made us feel very comfortable. The pictures from our wedding day turned out even better than we could have asked for. It was fun to remember the special... Read More moments from our wedding day and see how our guests had a good time. They did a great job on capturing candid moments while also capturing the special moments during the couple portraits. They have shot hundreds of weddings so they know exactly what and where to shoot. Their pictures are definitely worth having if you want them on your wall for the rest of your life.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Shannon M

5 stars is not nearly enough to describe how AMAZING Jamie and Lauren were. From the very beginning of finding them on the Knot, there was never another photographer that could even compare. After meeting with them in person, we absolutely knew this is who we wanted to capture... Read More our special day, and they did not disappoint. From the early planning stages, to the last photo taken they were nothing less than gracious, patient, and accommodating to all of our needs. Here are just a few reasons why we loved them so much. 1)We had no idea where we wanted to take our photos but Jamie and Lauren got to know us personally and asked specific questions about our wedding and were able to pick unique locations that matched our style perfectly. 2) They were able to handle our wild 24 person wedding party!!! 3) When our reception schedule ran over time, they stayed later than planned to get pictures of our guests dancing, which they knew was very important to me. These are just a few examples of how they went above and beyond to make our wedding day so perfect. Our photos turned out better than I could ever imagine. They are such a great depiction of our special day, and we will never be able to thank Lauren and Jamie enough.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Josie W

Lauren and Jamie are the most amazing photographers I've ever met. They're adventurous with their photos, and love to think outside the box! Every friend and family member that have seen the photos have been blown away and say we couldn't have had better photographers -- we... Read More agree! They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and capture the special moments.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Stacey C

Jamie and Lauren are not only incredible photographers, but they're also amazing people. Being a couple themselves, their team chemistry is awesome and made our wedding day so memorable. Since we live in Chicago but had our wedding in St. Louis, we skyped a few times with them... Read More but didn't meet them in person until our wedding day. They instantly felt like people we had known a long time and made us feel so comfortable. We only had them booked for 8 hours but Lauren even came back for late night snacks to take photos of our Taco Bell truck. We were so touched by that and by their prompt editing and beautiful packaging of the photos. We loved all our photos, they were framed the day so beautifully and captured it just like I had imagined. We will cherish these memories forever thanks to them!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Rachael R

There aren't enough words to express how happy we are that we choose Jamie and Lauren to capture our special day! We are IN LOVE with both our engament pictures and wedding pictures, they are perfect, they are beautiful. Jamie and Lauren are both so talented. They did a... Read More wonderful job capturing the evening, when we go back through our photos it's like we are reliving our wedding day (: beyond that, they are two of the kindest people we've ever met! They made things so much fun and were amazing to be around! It felt like they were dear friends instead of photographers (and that's how I still see them, as dear friends that will always have a special place in my heart!) choosing Eichar Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding. THANK YOU!!! P.S- Jamie the pictures of the pups are PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lila W

Wedding 10/02/16 Stunning! Lauren and Jamie are absolutely incredible. They were so thorough and attentive, and they really captured the feeling of our wedding. We got our pictures the other day and it was like living some of those precious moments all over again. To us, the... Read More photos were the most important part of the wedding because we are going to have them to look back on throughout the rest of our lives. We are so unbelievably happy to have been able to work with Eichar Photography. I'd recommend them anytime for any event.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Joanna D

Lauren and Jamie are the absolute best! Their work is just beautiful and they are willing to explore, hike, climb, and adventure to find the shots that fit with your vision. We loved working with them and could not be happier with the photos of our engagement and of our big... Read More day!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Adam F

If you're looking for wedding photographers that capture photos that are simply unlike another wedding photographs you've seen, then Jamie and Lauren are for you! I can't tell you how many compliments we've got from some many guests, friends and co-workers on our wedding... Read More photographs that they're some of the best wedding photos that people have seen. They have an amazing eye for capturing unique and beautiful photos and were extremely easy and helpful during our wedding planning process. We were so fortunate to have had them as our photographers and are beyond pleased with how our photos turned out. Thank you so much Jamie and Lauren!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jamie O

Jamie and Lauren were absolutely amazing! They were so fun and easy to work with. They made time to view our venue before the event so that they could scope out places for great shots. I loved the questionnaire they sent us to fill out prior to our wedding. I think they... Read More asked great questions in order to focus on what was most important to us on our special day. The day of the wedding they brought us a location they scouted so that our first look would be even more romantic! I loved it! Also, they went above and beyond by helping us transport our bouquets to the first look location site as well as the ceremony/reception site. Throughout the day, we never felt that Jamie and Lauren were intrusive, they were like friends we hired to shoot our wedding. They also did a great job keeping our family and wedding party organized and in line (because we all know how hectic those photos can be!). We could not have asked for anything better! We cannot wait to see the amazing photos they captured of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Marisa J

What can we say? Jamie and Lauren are incredibly talented and an absolute joy to work with. From our first conversation, through the months of planning before our wedding, to the big day itself, this dynamic duo consistently put us at ease with their warmth and professionalism.... Read More The result is a series of authentic, joyful moments from our wedding day, captured expertly and with an artistic eye. We are beyond pleased with our photos and had such a great time getting to know Lauren and Jamie throughout the past few months. A note: we live in California, so the Eichars traveled to our wedding. Despite the fact that they hadn't photographed at our venue before, they somehow found all of the best spots for lighting and scenery to take couple and group photos; I had been 5 times and still wouldn't have come up with these spots. Hire these two, and put your full trust in them -- they're truly amazing.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Angela H

When we were looking for photographers, we wanted someone who was easy to communicate with, prompt (in editing photos, arriving on time at locations, etc.), and was cost-efficient. Eichar Photography was everything we were looking for in a photographer--times two! We booked the... Read More Eichars for our engagement shoot and wedding day. They were arrived on time and made us feel very relaxed during the photos. Our guests loved them and talked about how amazing the photos from both the engagement shoot and the wedding day. A BIG plus was when our wedding day photos arrived a few weeks earlier than anticipated. The wedding photos came with a slide show of the whole day. We showed it to all our friends and family--all of whom had positive feedbacks. We had a great time with the Eichars and would love to hire them again for future photoshoots.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Beyond impressed with Eichar Photography! My husband and I had Lauren and Jamie photograph our wedding, and we could not be happier with that decision. Not only do they have a gift of capturing beautiful moments, but they also have a gift of connecting to their clients,... Read More listening to their preferences, and executing their vision in a relaxed, yet highly professional, way. Communication was strong from the beginning and throughout the process; I never once had any reservations about choosing Eichar Photography. When I received the final products, this was confirmed even more. The photographs are truly works of art that my husband and I and our families will cherish these photos for many years to come. If Eichar Photography is still available the weekend of your wedding, book them right away! You will not be disappointed. We certainly weren't!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Emilee C

Lauren and Jamie are incredible photographers. They are a regular couple like you which makes you feel completely comfortable in front of their camera. They were incredibly easy to work with and so much fun. The best part about their photographs is that they capture the... Read More moment and feeling. They do great portraits which really tell the story of the couple. You can tell the love that me and my husband share from their photos. I'm telling you, looking back at the photos I completely relive my Wedding day. I see my emotions of love, happiness, and nervousness. They capture all those feelings and more. Every photo they took is one of my favorites which is a problem when I'm choosing which ones to blow up on my walls! They are just that good!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Katherine H

We were blown away with Lauren & Jamie, and how talented they are! They captured every memorable moment of the night, even moments my husband and I missed out on. When you love what you do your work really stands out, and we are so blessed and thankful to have found Eichar... Read More Photography. I recommend these two photographers over anyone I have met in the St Louis area, or anywhere else. They are professional, and very easy to work with. We also asked for a few photos early to use in our thank you cards, and were AMAZED with the choices they sent us. We adore Lauren & Jamie and will be using them for more important events as our life goes on. They are beyond phenomenal and care as much about your big day as you do. Their work is almost as phenomenal as they are!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Lindsey J

My husband and I could not have made a better choice for our photographers than Jamie and Lauren. From the moment we asked for a quote they have been so great. They are such wonderful people, and amazing to work with. They let us split our engagement shoot up into two sessions... Read More so we could get some photos with our dog, and then on our wedding day they captured some amazing photos of the pups per my request. They truly care about making sure every couple gets everything they want captured on your special day. I honestly believe anyone who uses them as their photographers will not be disappointed. They really are great at communicating, and getting to know their couples. They make sure your relationship and personalities are displayed in your photos. If you follow their suggestions, then you will end up with amazing photos that you will cherish for a lifetime. Check them out on Instagram and you will see what I mean. They are very willing to work with you to make sure you get what you envisioned. I have gotten numerous raves about how great they are from our friends and family before the wedding was even over! My sister got married a couple months before we did, and now she says she wishes she would have known about Eichar photography when she got married. We HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Katie S

When I met with Lauren and Jamie, I knew I'd found who I was looking for! I looked through tons of profiles trying to find someone perfect to photograph my wedding, and that’s what they were—perfect! Not only do they take amazing photos, they're also a delight to work with. They... Read More were open to my ideas and eager to capture the aspects of the wedding most important to me. Somehow on the day they also found time to capture all kinds of lovely little details I didn’t even think to ask about. Best of all, they were genuinely excited and happy for me and my new husband! We just loved having them present at our wedding!

Jamie and Lauren

Jamie: dog lover, tech nerd, climber dude. Lauren: soccer player, guacamole maker, family girl. http://www.eicharphotography.com/our-story/