Eiffel Beaute by Ashley Cruz On-site Hair and Makeup.

Northeast/Trisate, Virgin isalands & Destination Weddings

On-Site Hair and Makeup. All of CT

Feel fabulous on your Wedding Day! Let Eiffel Beaute By Ashley Cruz help you achieve your envisioned hairstyle & makeup look to make sure you look and feel beautiful on your special day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Northeast/Trisate, Virgin isalands & Destination Weddings (203) 427-7826

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

Ashley did my hair and makeup for my special day and it my was perfect. She listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly what I envisioned as a bride. I received many compliments on my hair and makeup by my family members and guests and my wedding pictures came out... Read More beautiful!! As a bride from India and my husband from USA with German and Jordanian family background it was important to achieve the perfect balance of makeup and hair do that represented all cultures- Ashley was successful in delivering that mix of cultural balance. I would highly recommend Ashley for all the future brides out there!

2016-09-08T19:30:20 Response from the vendor

Muneera thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I was honored to help for such a joyous occasion. I loved being a small part of this fabulous cultural union. I really appreciate your kind words. I wish you a lifetime... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Ashley did my makeup for my wedding on St. John in the Virgin Islands. She was AH-MA-ZING!!! In the past, I've had my makeup done at least a dozen times and always felt over done or uncomfortable in person. Needless to say, I went into my wedding makeup trial a little anxious.... Read More Ashely made it her mission to understand what I envisioned and felt comfortable with. I immediately knew I was in good hands. She continued to ask questions while applying makeup and made sure I loved what was happening every step of the way. When she was finished and I got to look in the mirror- my make up was how I always dreamed it would be on my wedding day! It could not have been more perfect. The makeup lasted all day and night, even in humid St. John weather. Not only is Ashley a talented makeup artist, but she is also one of the sweetest people I've had the pleasure of meeting. I truly hope I get to work with her again someday. She's a wonderful person and is great at what she does! I strongly recommend hiring her for any event you'd like to feel beautiful for!

2016-06-02T14:18:46 Response from the vendor

Ali you are AH-MA-ZING!! You are such a kind . I soul. I wish you many years of bliss. You are one of a kind. I do hope our paths cross again :)

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Kathy N

I can't begin to tell you how incredible Ashley Cruz is. If professional, caring, genuine and talented is what you are looking for, Ashley has it all. She was very patient with me during the bridal hair and makeup trial that I had, making sure that I was thrilled with what she... Read More did. On the day of the wedding, she made sure that my bridesmaid, mother and I all looked incredible. She was efficient but meticulous with the details of our hair and makeup, making sure that we all looked like airbrushed supermodels. She even provided us with blotting papers and eyelash glue to use throughout the day to ensure us looking perfect! Throughout the whole day, I can't count how many compliments my bridesmaids, mother and I received on our perfect makeup and hair. By the end of the night, we still looked perfect and we felt even better. Ashley is such an incredible makeup artist and and true sweetheart. She is beautiful inside and out and will make you feel like a beauty queen on the day of your wedding. Highly highly highly recommend her!

2015-06-11T21:48:57 Response from the vendor

Kathy I can't begin to tell you how much your words have touched me. You and your family are all so kind. You yourself are so beautiful and kind in every way. Your new husband is blessed indeed. I had so much dolling you ladies... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Diana S

Ashley, did my makeup and hair for a wedding that I was in back in June she is such a joy to be around and she did a great job , my makeup looked very natural and beautiful, she wanted to make sure you felt beautiful and happy and I felt just that . I would Definitely recommend... Read More her and use her again, very professional, punctual, and feels like you known eachother for years, pure joy and does a great job!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Domingo D

Ashley Cruz did a wonderful job with my daughter on her special day, and that is all that a father could ask for! I am happy to know that my daughter loved her hair and makeup and as a parent I was very glad that everything went nice and smoothly. Thank you Ashley for... Read More everything and I hope you have success with your business!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Zack W

Ashley Cruz was amazing! She did a fabulous job, was punctual, friendly, funny, and helpful. And the pre-wedding meeting was a lot of fun, too.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Grisel H

We booked with Ms.Cruz all the way from Philadelphia for my daughter's event and it was worth it! She was able to make the trip and do a wonderful job with my daughter's hair and makeup. Ms.Cruz worked above and beyond in making the best use of her time and effectively work on... Read More my daughter's hair taking in consideration every facet of my daughter's preferences in hairstyle. Not only did she listen, but she performed above expectations with grace under pressure! We would love to have her come down here for any other event!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Koralys D

Ashley Cruz did an exceptional job, from the tinniest detail of my makeup to my beautiful updo. Ms. Cruz incorporated great professionalism while doing everything in a timely fashion. I loved my makeup, it was perfect in every way. My hairstyle was exactly how I described it to... Read More her she did a terrific job. Ms. Cruz worked diligently and always with a contagious smile! I was glad that she was a part of my special day! I would recommend Ashley Cruz to anyone looking for an amazing hair and makeup stylist.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah W

Ashley and her team are fantastic!!! She took such good care of everyone on my wedding day, and we had a huge bridal party. She's very professional and also very sweet! She is extremely accommodating and traveled to the venue where we got married and did our hair and makeup... Read More right at the Inn. She's very detailed oriented and really listens to your requests and works with you to create the look you envisioned. I had a themed wedding, so I was looking for a very particular look and Ashley was able to bring that to life perfectly! I would highly recommend her to everybody! She is a dream to work with, and her talent is second to none!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Clea B

Ashely did my wife's hair and make-up for our big day. My wife loved her work and how she look. I myself was thrilled with the result. She also did the hair and makeup of my mother and my mother-in-law and was able to communicate with them in Portuguese. That took alot of stress... Read More of my wife and they also looked wonderful. She was a excellent choice.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Arlene H

An experience I will never forget! From the moment of my consultation I felt completely comfortable with Ashley Cruz. She made my vision a reality with both hair and makeup, even though it rained my hair never got frizzy and my makeup looked fresh all night long. She made me... Read More feel like it was truly my day. I highly recommend her services you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Daniel H

Eiffel Beaute did an amazing job on my wife's hair and makeup for our wedding. My jaw dropped when she entered the ceremony. I already thought my wife was gorgeous but on our special day her beauty was takin to another level. Ashley Cruz of Eiffel Beaute did a magnificent job.... Read More She truly knows the ins and outs and masterfully works on the canvas of a women's pride and joy, their complexion and follicles. It's clear that this isn't work for Ashley, this is art, and she certainly is an artist.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Mary P

Ashley was communicative and completely flexible in making arrangements for the big day. She met our every need and we all looked and felt beautiful! What a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Steph K

Ashley and her team (Hauve- not sure on spelling) were amazing! She drove 3+ hours before 5AM to travel to my upstate, NY wedding and managed to have six ladies, ranging from bridesmaids to moms looking gorgeous AND on ready on time! Ashley is not only kind and approachable,... Read More she's most importantly very talented and will work very hard to make sure YOU are happy with your final look. We were in contact several times before my wedding day and she was always very responsive and helpful. When I initially met for a consultation with Ashley, I knew pretty quickly that she was my 'girl' for my wedding day, because she worked with me until I was truly satisfied with my look, trying 3+ different styles! Plus, the overall hair and makeup lasted all day and all night long with minimal touch ups. Everyone looked gorgeous! Trust me, hire Ashley for your wedding day to do your hair and makeup and you will not be disappointed. :) Thanks for making me look and feel like a princess on the most important day of my life!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Courtney D

Ashley was amazing to work with. She was so accommodating and kind as I kept changing my mind on how I wanted my makeup done. She was calm under the pressure of our photographer trying to start pictures early. I would recommend Ashley and her team to everyone looking for... Read More professionalism and talent.

2017-06-02T19:38:53 Response from the vendor

Courtney it was an absolute pleasure. I loved working with you. Thank you for your kindness. Thank you again my dear!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 GWEN N

I can't say enough great things about my wedding hair, makeup & all around experience with Ashley on my wedding day! She came highly recommended and was one of my best decisions. I am a stylist myself and had a certain look I wanted that she made come to life! She was there for... Read More me the whole step of the way, not to mention we started at 4:30am! She was an absolute gem and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful look for their wedding as well as a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Pauline T

Ashley was very accommodating, professional, and overall great to work with. She made sure I got exactly what I was looking for and that it was all perfect for my day. Also what is great is that I did not have an entire bridal party, so she will come even for a party of 1 ! I... Read More definitely recommend her.

2016-10-25T18:32:49 Response from the vendor

My sweet Gwen! I'm so happy I could be there for your special day. A sunrise wedding so unique thank you for letting me be a part of your day! Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sarah B

Ashley is amazing at what she does, and it is truly her calling. I looked and felt beautiful on my wedding day. Ashley goes beyond the call of a hair and makeup artist. The four months prior to my wedding, I was in California finishing school while my husband-to-be was in CT.... Read More Ashley was so quick to answer emails and didn't mind if she was talking to me or to him. I only had one week home for spring break, and Ashley was able to fit in a hair trial while I was home. For budget reasons, I decided to only do a hair trial and skip the makeup trial. Again, Ashley was more than happy to accommodate. About two weeks before my wedding, I got my hair "trimmed" by my usual hairdresser. I was shocked by the amount that came off. I had pictured myself with long flowing hair on my big day, and in my mind it was all gone! I texted Ashley and sent her pictures. She immediately emailed me with information about the best type of hair extensions. She even gave me her discount code. I got the extensions in time for my big day, Ashley put them in as she curled my hair, and I had the exact look I hoped for. The night before my wedding, I had a few bridesmaids give me a hard time about how early we had to get started. I texted Ashley asking if everyone had to be there at the beginning, and she emailed me a schedule for the day. On my wedding day, we had trouble getting my dress on, and the top clasp broke in the process. Who was ready with a needle and thread to sew me in if it had to be done? Ashley! I just got my wedding photos back, and our photographer captured this moment. I'm so glad because Ashley was such a big part of our day. Ashley does amazing hair and makeup, but more importantly she's a wonderful person who loves what she does and really cares about you and your wedding day. She's calm in crises and goes above and beyond the call of duty. She's an absolute sweetheart and has a calming, friendly presence. She is a great person to have on your team for your big day! You'll be in great hands!

2016-10-25T18:31:00 Response from the vendor

My beautiful Sarah, thank you so so much. I wish you and Burton many years of marriage bliss :) I hope we meet again xo

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Megan M

When it came to my hair and makeup I wasn't too sure what to do. I asked my friends and Ashley's name came up. I did a little research and found that she had a great reputation and other brides seem to think that she was awesome. I took my chances I called her she came to my... Read More house to do my trial which turned out beautiful. Upon a very reasonable contract price I booked her for my September 2016 wedding. Ashley and one other person showed up on my wedding day very prompt and went to work! When all was said and done both myself and my three bridesmaids were exquisite. I had no concerns ,no worries ,I felt that I was in great hands as did my bridesmaids. Ashley and her crew are standouts among many!

2016-10-18T07:14:43 Response from the vendor

Megan it was a pleasure to be a part of your bid day. Thank you for trusting us. I had a great time with all you ladies! I wish you many years of bliss!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Margaux A

Ashley and her assistant were punctual and super professional! They got all four of us done with hair and makeup in a short amount of time! They truly cared that we were happy and confident with how we looked. Ashley knew what looked good on us makeup wise even when we weren't... Read More very clear with what we wanted. She helped us look our best for this big day!

2016-10-17T14:24:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was lovely working with all you ladies :) you all looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Faith P

Ashley was absolutely amazing! At my hair and makeup trial she took her time and made an effort to really understand what I wanted. We factored in the veil & headband, made effort to show off my highlights nicely and made sure it would go well with the dance routine I had been... Read More working on. She was super friendly, personable and down to earth throughout the whole process. At the wedding she and another hair stylist worked hard to make sure all 6 of my bridesmaids got exactly what they wanted. I am very very happy to have chosen her for my wedding. - Faith, 27 years, nurse. - Bride hair&makeup (and trial), bridesmaids just hair

2016-09-03T21:08:40 Response from the vendor

Faith, it was such a pleasure working with you. You were a blonde bombshell you looked absolutely beautiful! Hope our paths cross again. Best Wishes

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Emily R

Ashley did my daughter in laws hair last month for her wedding (she was the bride). I was absolutely in awe by the beautiful style she did it was classic and timeless!! A masterpiece! She brought her 'A' game all the way! She also did her bridesmaids and they looked absolutely... Read More stunning. I would definitely recommend Ashley for any occasion. With love Maggie Ortiz

2016-09-03T21:11:34 Response from the vendor

Maggie your awesome! Emily is a timeless beauty so I had to bring my A game ;). I loved working with you all. Xo

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 William O

I don't usually write reviews but i am inclined to do so this time. Our wedding date was june 17, 2016. My wife looked amazing, her hair was so professionally done she looked like a movie star and for that i have to thank Ashley.!!! My wife and I definitely recommend her!!

2016-10-25T18:34:18 Response from the vendor

Eli, it means so much to have feedback from a groom thank you for your kindness. She indeed looked like a movie star!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Ashley did my hair on my wedding day a month ago. I have to say at first I was skeptical because I had never used her before so I went for a hair tryout before the wedding. I came out of there feeling confident in her ability to do exactly the style that I wanted (a roaring... Read More 20's classic updo). Well the wedding day approached and I have to say my hair was flawless. she did a superb job. Not a hair out of place, it was just stunning. Also, my bridesmaids looked phenomenal. One of my bridesmaids was so happy with her worked that used her a few weeks ago for her graduation party. I definitly would recommend her everytime!!!!!

2016-10-25T18:36:40 Response from the vendor

Emily it was so fun to do something different loved that you took this vintage look. I loved being a part of your day beautiful ;)

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Kristina M

Ashley did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding! I knew the make up would turn out great after our first consultation. So when the day came in May, 2016 for my wedding all of my bridesmaids and me where to happy with how amazing the makeup turned out! I highly recommend... Read More Eiffel Beauty by Ashley Cruz!!!!

2016-09-03T21:13:33 Response from the vendor

Kristina thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day. You looked beautiful! I wish you many years of bliss in your marriage and life. Xo

Ashley Cruz

Its an honor to be able to be of service for your special day. I've always touched by weddings and from an early age I knew I'd one day be behind the scenes making brides feel like princesses. Where has my career taken me? I got my hairdressing and cosmetology license at 17. I trained with the world renowned Bumble and Bumble university in NYC. Then I took my education further training with Tony and Guy in Milan Italy. And advance trainings in NYC with leading icons in the industry for both Hair and Makeup. Fun Fact: I speak English, Spanish, Italian, & conversational French, and Portuguese.