Eivan's Nationwide Photo & Video, Inc.

L.A. & Surrounding Area

Professional Storytellers of Weddings. ™

Every wedding day moment locks away thousands of untold emotions, thoughts, and memories that become priceless over time... Your local Eivan's LA team will work with you to guarantee that your wedding photos + video capture your unique style & vision while staying within or below budget.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Los Angeles, CA L.A. & Surrounding Area (866) 348-2671

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

Eivan's Photo & Video provided me and my wife exceptional service. They were very kind and professional and they helped me with accomplishing our desires. The photographers have great knowledge because they took superb engagement photos and our photographer chose our beautiful... Read More location. So no worries if you can't think of a place to do your photos! They were also very helpful in what I wanted to do in the reception because I wanted to sing for my wife and they provided me a mic to clip on my jacket and it was heard directly to the video so there was no echo. Overall, the service was stellar and you get a lot for your money so if you want QUALITY, go with Eivan's Photo & Video.

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Susie D

I would recommend Eivans to everyone. They did such a phenomenal job with our video and photos, that I cannot thank them enough. I know, after having our wedding, that one of the most important things that a bride and groom need to look into is their photographer and... Read More videographer. That is the only thing, besides your memory, that lasts from that day, until forever. They were able to capture such amazing footage that I did not know was possible. I've never really done any photo shoots or anything, and the way they made us look in these photos were incredible! Some of the shots they took were so amazing, we had about another 5 couples book with them, just based on the two or three photos they saw of us on our wedding day. Not to mention, the prices and their customer service is great. Someone always gets back to me immediately if I call with any questions, and we were shocked that the pricing for photos and videos were not outrageous compared to several other companies. We are so happy we chose them for one of the most important days of our lives. This is truly a great company that I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Nina d

Last year, my husband, (then fiancé at the time), and I were on the search to find a wedding photographer and videographer. Since we were on a tight budget, we sought out a company that can offer quality photo and video within an affordable price point. After several months of... Read More research, we came across Eivan's. We found them through a magazine advertisement on The Knot Chicago for a 10 hour Photo and Video package starting at $1299.00. Knowing this info, we were intrigued and decided to do more research on their work and what they can offer us. At first, we were skeptical with the low cost of the package. Many photographers charge thousands of dollars (I've seen photography pricing range from ($3,000 to 5,000) for photography only! And that's just separate from your additional video expenses!!! So obviously when we learned that they would provide both photo and video for a fraction of their cost, we then decided to check out their portfolio on their website to view their work. On their website, they had sample video highlights from prior weddings (which were shot on location) off their blog page and I'll have to say after viewing a few, they were excellent. It's no wonder they claim to hold the title of being professional storytellers of weddings! Their video reel highlights had professional grade cinematic quality to them. It was almost like watching a Hollywood movie except the stars are you and your husband!!! You even get the chance to add in your own special music to your wedding video so that was an added bonus. Using their downloadable link, you transfer your MP4 music and download it to their web page. Having the ability to add your favorite song to your wedding video really offers that personal touch to signify your special day. We loved their work so much that after looking at a few portfolios, my husband and I immediately booked an appointment with Elaine over in sales to make sure our date was available (which it was ). YaaY!!! Flash forward to 6 months post wedding... As I look back at our wedding album and DVD, I never regret choosing Eivan's. Once you've booked with Eivan's, there are forms they will periodically send you up until your big day. These forms are for you and your spouse to fill out detailing exactly what moments you want documented in order of priority. From there, they build a timeline for you so that every shot from beginning to end gets covered and nothing gets missed. On the week of your wedding, your photographer and videographer contact you over the phone to go over logistics and final details. They go over your ceremony and reception time line one last time to make sure your day runs smoothly and you get the pictures you want. I love that they have all this organized down to a science which tells me that they A.) Know what they're doing, B.) they've done it for a long time, and C.) they make sure that no detail goes missed as long as you specify what you want documented. Customer service was awesome and their customer relations handled any questions I had as quickly and prompt as possible. Sam was a pleasure to work with and the staff were kind and attentive to what my husband and I were looking for when it comes to professional wedding video and photography. Thank you Eivans for helping us create and document wonderful memories we will cherish for years to come.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Michelle H

READ THE FINE PRINT! Great for the consumer that is happy with only what their package offers which is a video and pick of 15 or so photo's. TERRIBLE for the consumer that wants all of their pictures. After package price is paid off they get you good at $50 an image..or you... Read More can buy all of them for the "low" price of $2500.. they eventually kick you a coupon that lowers it to around $1500.. so dont get sucked in to the great deal of $1299 or what ever it may be. Double it to be safe if you want the majority of your pictures. They are basically a midde man. They hire 3rd party local photographers and video companies in your area. Dont get me wrong they are great people (at least in our case) but they also own their own business that come to find out i would have been better of using directly which would have saved me over $1K . While it may be slightly more work to do on your end it will save money searching and supporting someone thats local. If you are totally ok with a basic video and 10~15 pictures then its a good deal... if you want anything further than that then seek out someone local and cut them out of the middle. If you havent purchased your pictures at their asking price in 1 year your images are deleted. The $200~300 coupon they offer is a joke when images cost $50 a piece..dont fall for the bait and switch without reading the fine print!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sinecia P

My wedding was March 17th 2017. My husband and I are very pleased with everything. From beginning to end the level of professionalism and customer service are outstanding. Eivans photo and videography team are awesome and easy to work with. They made my wedding a memorable day... Read More and very special. They matched me with Nong and Collin from Atlanta Ga as my Wedding phographer and videographer and I couldn't asked for a better team. The pictures came out beautifully and can't wait to see my video. I will definitely recommend Eivans company for any event.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Planex R

Per their CONTRACT, customers are not allowed to leave Eivan negative feedback. Which, I suspect, is the only reason they have such a good rating. I didn't use them because they were a nightmare to work with. Very disrespectful over the phone and not at all forthcoming with... Read More information or detailed answers to specific questions. And this was all in the phase where they were trying to selling me on their business. I can't imagine what they're like after they have your money. Do yourself a favor and avoid turning your beautiful day into an ugly one - don't hire Eivan Photo & Video Inc.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kiersten S

I cannot express enough what a great job that eivans did. We had the photographer (dorin) go through mud to get the best shot. Seriously I cannot express how wonderful they were and how much they worked for us and we're flexible with changes. Best company ever. Also very... Read More affordable.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jennifer L

Eivans was the least expensive photo/video package we came across on the knot

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Ashley B

For going into my wedding day blind, by not previously meeting either my photographer or videographer I was very impressed by the services we received. Our photographer William was so great! He walked right into the salon in the morning and started to get to work without any... Read More hesitation what so ever. I got so many compliments from guests about his professionalism, and could not have asked for a better person to take ideas from just about everyone in the bridal party as calmly as he did. Overall I am very pleased with the service we were provided with!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Hayley E

Mitchell and Galen were our videographer/photography team. I was pretty nervous because they did not know each other and it was our videographers first event with the company. However, I immediately became relaxed after the first time I spoke with our photographer, Galen. We... Read More instantly connected while discussing the tone/setting of my wedding. He spent a lot of time truly getting to know our story. The next day, I talked to our videographer, Mitchell. He blew me away when explaining the process (videography was new to me) and going over what the most important moments/aspects were to my us and our families. Our wedding ceremony was very intimate and Galen and Mitchell did everything they could do to make sure they captured those moments. Almost 3 months later and our wedding guests are still talking about how great they were. While taking pictures, we noticed our photographer was wearing an ice pack on his back while he was laying on the floor to get the shot I wanted. After a lot of prodding from a group of women, he finally told us he had hurt his back just days before. Not once did he grimace, complain or hold back on the shots he was getting - for 10 hours. We are so thankful we got this team and for their friendship that day. Our videographer actually handed me a kleenex because he thought I was crying. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Almina Z

Eivan's made my husband's and I wedding day unbelievably special. The photographer and videographer we're amazing! They were definitely fun to work with! Our pictures and video turned out amazing, and I would choose them again in a heartbeat. I felt comfortable with what they... Read More were doing, and trusted them fully. They made my pictures look beautiful. I am speechless with the way they did everything. Also, reaching them is never a problem and if you leave a message they do return your call their customer service is excellent. I will never forget my wedding day and thanks to Eivan's for giving us a wonderful experience. They are fun to work with!!! Whichever photographer you get and videographer you sure won't be disappointed you will be satisfied!!! Thank You Eivan's for everything!!! They gave my husband and I exceptional service!! :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Charisse T

We booked Eivans last year for our July 9th wedding and couldn't be more pleased with the services that we received. From the initial phone call to finally getting our pictures, they were always professional with our interactions and answering the multiple questions that I had.... Read More After we booked with them, they sent us a timeline of when we should be expecting certain things, and I was so excited when we finally got connected with our photographer and videographer a few weeks before the wedding day. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality photographer/videographer!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

My husband and I were fortunate enough to work with Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. for our special day last month. It was really easy to communicate with Sam and he made sure he was always there if we had any questions or concern. Our wedding package included 10 hours of... Read More photography, but we realize a week before the wedding that we needed an additional 2.5 hours. Eivan's made it super easy for us to add the additional hours, hassle-free. Our photographer Marina was a sweetheart! She communicated with us through email a month prior to our wedding day. I loved the fact that she asked us to send any wedding photo ideas that we liked so she can incorporate it into our photoshoot during our wedding day. She was very prompt and easy to work with, which made it easier to get through our hectic 12 hour wedding day. I would recommend Eivan's to anyone out there who's looking for great service along with value and professionalism! Thank you Eivan's for capturing our special day, all 1k of them!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Christina V

I was hesitant at first since Eivans provided such a good deal. I sent emails, triple checked the contract to make sure there were no strings attached. Again, I was super skeptical. Overall the customer service was phenomenal, the photographer and videographer were excellent.... Read More Not only were the photographer and videographer great but they were cool as all get out. I liked their personality and quality of the images. It really did exceed our expectations.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Kate B

Sam was fantastic!!! He captured all the moments we wanted without being intrusive!!! Eivan's was such as easy company to work with too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kayla L

I did not end up booking with Eivan's, but I had poor customer service which stopped me before I could even reach my consultation in person. I opted for a phone consultation before making the drive to their nearest location and the representative was poor, to say the least. He... Read More rushed me off of the phone and with every question I asked he simply told me to look on the website, which for the record I had many times and was where I got my questions from. Again, I cannot speak for their work as I did not book, but their customer service poor.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Todd W

I did not think this quality of photography / videography existed for this price. Eivan’s blew us away with how professional they were to work with, and the quality of their work is unmatchable. We used Eivans to coordinate a photographer / videographer for our wedding in Austin... Read More in June. We got matched with Sandor G and John A. They were fantastic! They were so polite to all of our guests, and got amazing shots. We really feel very blessed that we were able to get these guys at such an AMAZING price! All of my friends could not believe that there was a service out there like this, and when I tell my friends that are getting married they are so thankful. They are so easy to work with too. They always emailed back right away, or were able to answer the phone. They made photography stress free and easy, and even thought of things that I had not. If you are looking for a photographer or videographer for any service you hit the jack pot! I look forward to using them again! Thank you for everything Eivans. ☺

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Joann C

The team at Eivan's was very helpful when we were choosing the photo package we wanted. Never did we feel pressured to add on anything we didn't want. On our wedding day, our photographer, Jeff was a pleasure to work with. He was on time, flexible, and friendly. We have... Read More already recommended Eivan's to other friends who are starting to plan their big days!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Raquel H

I called to schedule an over the phone consultation to my surprise when the day came for my consultation I did not receive no phone call at my scheduled time. I waited an hour more with my daughter and her fiancé for the call and still no call. I sent them an email informing... Read More them how upset and unprofessional it was and that I was disappointed. I thought that they would read my email and maybe I would get a response back but wasn't expecting it. Monday morning came and I received a phone call from the district manager apologizing and informing me that there was a glitch in the system and if I would allow him to go fix it for me and my daughter. I thought what do I have to lose I can always say no and not sign a contract with them. We went onsite this time for the consultation because I was not taking any chances for another glitch. So we get there and we were greeted very nicely then we were taken to a room for the consultation and to our surprise it was the manager he was going to conduct the consultation. I was happily surprised he again apologize and showed us the packages and because of the glitch we had happen he made sure he took care of it and made the package really sweet. He did not have to add all the extra stuff he did but because he was sorry and wanted to make sure we knew that he valued our business he made sure my daughters wedding package had everything she wanted. He was awesome I would highly recommend them because even if they mess up the accept it and fix it. Love them and will use them again.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Marissa T

I was beyond excited to find this company!! So many services were outside our budget and I was nervous that I would have to sacrifice quality and professionalism but with Eivan's, NOT AT ALL! There multiple package options really allowed for us to customize everything we... Read More wanted/needed for our big day! Eivan's was able to match my husband's and I's styles and photo needs to a PERFECT photographer that worked extremely well with my family and bridal party. The quality of our pictures are beyond words and are just simply amazing. I am so happy to have found/used Eivan's services for my wedding and can't wait to have these memories for a lifetime!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

From beginning to end, our experience with Eivan's was first rate. We were looking for wedding photography over the course of our big day and Eivan's delivered. Our sales representative, Dughan, was highly responsive to every question we had, took us through our entire... Read More contract in great detail and was attentive to our needs at every step. Our photographers, Artur and Nick and videographer, Max were tremendous. They were professional, yet relaxed and very pleasant, and fit in with our guests extremely well. They took well over 2,000 photos and hours and hours of video! We could not have asked for any better than this team. I highly recommend Eivan's.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katy L

All I can say is wow! We hired Eivan's for our wedding day and I have to say it was the absolute best decision and right choice! The price was very fair and the employee who booked us was very flexible and willing to help us out in any way possible. Our photographer, Tom Widmar,... Read More was absolutely AMAZING! He was very prompt in responding to emails, he communicated well with me, he was on time and ready, he stayed busy the entire time taking thousands of pictures, he was patient with me when I was overwhelmed, he was kind, and most of all he shot BEAUTIFUL work. I would do business with both Eivan's and Tom as well. Thanks for having such an important part in my special day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Amanda I

Our Wedding was June 12th 2016 at the Abbey Resort in Fontana, WI. The venue was beautiful, and our photographer, Mike, knew exactly how to capture our perfect day. He had structure, which I appreciated. It was very clear that he knew exactly what to do to get great photos. I... Read More felt he, and Brandon (our videographer), were very flexible and professional. Not to mention, they were extremely kind and outgoing. When we received our photo gallery, we were over-the-top excited and happy. Mike truly caught the essense of our big day. My suggestion to you brides and grooms- do not get the lowest package. It was impossible for us to choose only 30 photos- we called for an upgrade right away. Definitely get the package with the rights to all the photos because they do such a wonderful job capturing all the special moments :) When doing my upgade, Sam was also extremely helpful in making sure I could get exactly what I needed. We highly suggest Eivan's!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Eivans did such a wonderful job the day of our wedding on May 28, 2016. The entire staff was polite and respectful and they showed up on time to each location the day of our wedding. I would recommend Eivans to all of my family and friends looking to hire a a photography... Read More company.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Celina G

My husband and I were married on 12/12/15 and we were very grateful to have Eivan's photography and videography capture our special day. We worked with Mike and Shannon and they were a pleasure to work with. They captured moments that I wouldn't have otherwise seen which made... Read More me very happy. They were very professional and prompt and worked well with my large bridal party. The price for what you get is amazing and Eivan's was always quick to answer questions throughout the planning process.