El Camino Country Club

Oceanside, CA

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Make Your Day Truly Unforgettable

At El Camino Country Club, we specialize in creating one-of-a-kind weddings and special events of all sizes and types that reflect your personal style and create memories to last a lifetime. Our experienced, on-site catering and event specialists are available to assist with every detail.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Unusual/Alternative

3202 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA

25th Wedding Anniversary Party

Reviewed on 11/08/2013

El Camino Country Club was wonderful. The venue is beautiful. The service was excellent and the food was fantastic. They have great packages that was customized for my wishes and budget. The Sales Director, Carmela, was wonderful and accommodating. She made sure of the details so that my event was truly special. The ECCC staff was great as well, always ready to fulfill any request. I thank them for a truly memorable occasion.

Great venue for any occasion!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Gina A

I recently threw a bridal shower at the El Camino Country Club, and I was very pleased with the service and attention I received, not to mention it was very reasonably priced. The event coordinator, Carmela, was wonderful, she really helped me plan and gave me some great ideas, not to mention she helped me remain calm on the day of the event. The staff helped me set everything up, and they served a full brunch w/ mimosas, OJ and coffee. It's hard to find nice venues at an affordable price, this is a place I would highly recommend.

Ceremony and reception site

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Kelly P

Alcohol was a bit pricey, but everything else was PERFECT!

My Wedding at El Camino country Club

Reviewed on 12/19/2014

I am very pleased with the services that El Camino Country Club provided for my wedding ceremony and reception. The event director Ann, was just an Angel. She was very professional, polite, and responsive. She explained everything that was offered and included in their wedding packages and there were no hidden fees. The staff was very attentive, the place was very clean, and the food was fantastic! El Camino Country Club helped make my dream of having a beautiful winter wedding, a reality. I absolutely recommend this venue for any kind of formal occasion. El Camino country Club Rocks!!

My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Deb W

Just had my wedding on March 8th, 2014. While I absolutely LOVE this venue and in the end, my wedding was truly wonderful, there are just a few points that need to be made. More staff on hand for prewedding clean up. If it wasn't for Suzanne, the gazebo would never have been cleaned up. It had a lot of bird poop on it and dead head flowers and such. But Suzanne, who doesn't even work in event planning, came to our rescue and made sure new plants were planted and it was cleaned up beautifully. The food was fantastic!!! The scenery is breathtaking. There was a little problem in the fact that the bridal party was supposed to have a dedicated bridal cabana person, but that never happened and we were there from 8 am to 4. Otherwise, I am so very glad I had my wedding there and I would recommend them over and over.

A diamond in the rough

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Emily W

The location is great! Its tucked away but still close to the freeway and the facility is beautiful. Our ceremony was by the gazeboo over looking the golf course, I couldn't have dreamed of a more beautiful view. The food was amazing, I got so many complements from the guest. But there are draw backs... The parking SUCKS! The flowerest that is "included" in the packages are not very good and its only included up to a point and thats not saying much. Being that its on a golf course, the putting green is about 100 feet from the ceremony site and there is a pond advertised to take pictures by and the pond is beautiful but in the middle of the course so its very hard to get a good picture without a golf cart in the background and takes up a lot of the picture time just getting ther. Also read the fine print in the contract! The package that we got didn't include soda but I was not aware of that until a guest told me later. Also the waiting staff was not friendly and kept taking guest drinks before they were dune with them including my water twice! And lastly the wedding cordinator wasn't very good at keeping things cordinated. The rehersal was horrible! The lights wouldn't work outside it was so dark we could barely see eachother and thank god that my bridesmaid knew what to do because the cordinator didn't help direct anything and was not all that helpful the day of the wedding either. All and all though we had an amazing wedding.

TO El Camino Country Club