A Sophisticated and Personalized Approach...

Elan Artists is comprised of the highest caliber musicians, bands, and DJs. Our acts will add a high level of sophistication, artistry, and personal edge to your wedding, avoiding the cliche to fulfill your unique taste and needs. Please visit our website for audio/video samples, and testimonials.

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1029 E Gude Drive, Suite 105A, Rockville, MD Local, National, and Destination (240) 907-2947
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lillian W

HUDSON PROJECT was the MOST incredible band I have EVER experienced!! They had every single one of our guests dancing all night long! Everyone keeps telling me it was by far the best band they had ever heard. HUDSON PROJECT was unbelievably professional and wonderful to work... Read More with. Andrea, the band leader, is DELIGHTFUL and our meeting before the wedding was a BLAST. I cannot say enough about how amazing this group is. I am still so blown away!!!! Amazing sound, amazing people, HUGE energy- your guests will thank you forever!!!

These people know how to put on a show!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Meghan O

Now, it was my wedding so I am biased. However, all of my guests have reached out to me asking me about the band and they want to jump on the groupie band wagon. Elan Artists is the management company that my band works under, they're called Rhythm Collective. And..... they... Read More are amazing! I seriously could not drag myself off of the dance floor all night and either could any of my guests, even those who don't normally dance. The band blew me away, they are even better than their videos on their website. If you want to have a wedding that everyone will remember for years to come, hire Rhythm Collective. You won't regret it.

Gretchen + Company

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Eunice K

We used Elan Artists to hire: Wedding string group Reception band: Bon Musique Reception DJ: Eric Visa!! Grethen was able to suggest THE BEST and most fitting ensembles and DJ to reflect our tastes and work within some unique musical requests that were important to us.... Read More Loved everything.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Liz C

We had Sound House perform at our wedding and they were absolutely spectacular! People are still raving about how great they were - they truly made our party. They were great at reading the room and they really factored in our requested songs and our do not playlist. Our wedding... Read More was as phenomenal as it was thanks to their performance; the party would not have been such a hit without them!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Davida K

This is a review of the Hudson Project Band I'm not typically a review person but nearly a year has gone by and we're still getting compliments or requests for info on our band so I feel compelled. We had a big wedding and everyone in our family/ group of friends, loves... Read More to dance. Hiring a top wedding band was important to us and we were lucky to get Andrea at the Hudson Project to work with us. Her group completely killed it, and people didn't stop dancing at any point during the night. We didn't give Andrea any direction except "make it fun" and some select songs (our dance, father/daughter, mother/son, and one song we both loved.) Very high energy. You should hire the Hudson Project if you can get them....best proof I can offer is: when we picked up our photo album (nearly 9 months later) our wedding photographer asked for the Band's name, saying it was still the best one he's ever heard.

Carte Blanche made our event really special

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Colleen G

This band specializes in 20s/30s era jazz, cafe music, and classics from the American songbook. The lead singer performs in Spanish, French, and Portuguese (in addition to English.) AND they dress in period clothing! Elan Artists is the mgmt. co., but you can follow the band on... Read More Facebook. They perform locally (NYC) from time to time.

Music

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Kathryn V

First issue is that their home office is in the D.C. area so they aren't really local. We had a jazz trio for cocktails and a DJ they recommended for reception. The DJ was a big disappointment. The DJ, Eric Visa wasn't very professional and didn't follow up with us to try to... Read More make our day special. It was clear he didn't put any thought into the playlists for the evening despite being given enough information on what we were looking for. Worst of all, he was given a detailed list of the bridal party names and the timeline yet he still managed to screw up the introductions TWICE!!!! The jazz trio was good enough but I wouldn't use this company to book music again if I had to do it over.

best part of the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Lauren N

We hired Bon Musique to play during the reception and they were the highlight of the day!

Review of The Hudson Project

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Michelle S

We used Elan Artist's band, The Hudson Project for our wedding and they were absolutely incredible!! The band had everyone one their feet from the minute they walked in until the very last song. They put out such great energy and played incredible fun and eclectic mix of... Read More songs. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to all my friends!

Review for √Član Artists

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth F

Our band was the most amzing sounding band ever. We loved them!;They are very expensive.