After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1029 E Gude Drive, Suite 105A, Rockville, MD Local, National, and Destination (240) 907-2947

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Mary G

Ten Stars for Northstar! Northstar, Elan Artists, is the most brilliant, creative, artistic and talented band that we have ever heard at a wedding! When we told our wedding planner that the #1 most important thing to us was the band she said without skipping a beat, “Then you... Read More should hire Northstar.” The members of Northstar are the ultimate professionals. They perform with heart, dedication and skill, and they engaged our guests with such finesse that no one, from the oldest to the youngest, ever left the dance floor. They played a wide variety of music and their choreography was absolutely amazing. One guest said it perfectly, “Their performance was exhilarating!” Our most sincere and heartfelt thanks to band leader Daniel Elan, who never once left the stage during the entire reception, and to the members of Northstar for far exceeding our highest expectations. All of you made our daughter’s wedding so memorable, so special, and so, so much fun. There’s no doubt that all of us will be talking about Northstar for many, many years to come.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Megan S

The amount of compliments I received about my DJ was overwhelming. Chris knew exactly what my fiance and I were looking for and he did not disappoint! A total crowd pleaser.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sari F

Wow! Words do not do Rhythm Collective from Elan Artists justice. They were beyond incredible! We had Rhythm Collective at our wedding on Cape Cod in September, and they were truly phenomenal. All of our guests are still talking about how amazing and talented they were and how... Read More much fun they had dancing all night. They were super easy to work with and very responsive. They know how to read the crowd and also did such a perfect job singing the songs we picked out. Highly recommended – you will have the best time ever!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Natalie O

WOW WOW WOW. We cannot say enough good things about The Elements, the Elan Artists dance band that played our wedding reception. I'd already seen them at a showcase in NYC, so I knew what to expect, but the night-of performance still blew me and everyone else away. SO talented,... Read More SO energetic, SO fun. They took zero breaks (though they're in the contract!), and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We added two horns, which I also highly recommend (they add them into songs that don't ordinarily have horns, so you do get your money's worth!). Kerry, the band leader, was terrific to work with. The entire band, from the musicians to the singers, are just consummate professionals: they know how to put on a fabulous set. You don't need to wonder if they know how to order the songs, how to set the tone, etc.; they do. Yes, they are expensive -- but for perhaps the most memorable part of the wedding (for our guests!), it was worth every single penny.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lillian W

HUDSON PROJECT was the MOST incredible band I have EVER experienced!! They had every single one of our guests dancing all night long! Everyone keeps telling me it was by far the best band they had ever heard. HUDSON PROJECT was unbelievably professional and wonderful to work... Read More with. Andrea, the band leader, is DELIGHTFUL and our meeting before the wedding was a BLAST. I cannot say enough about how amazing this group is. I am still so blown away!!!! Amazing sound, amazing people, HUGE energy- your guests will thank you forever!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Liz C

We had Sound House perform at our wedding and they were absolutely spectacular! People are still raving about how great they were - they truly made our party. They were great at reading the room and they really factored in our requested songs and our do not playlist. Our wedding... Read More was as phenomenal as it was thanks to their performance; the party would not have been such a hit without them!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mike A

Try not to change your requests, times, etc as much as we did - but if you do, Andrea and her band, The Hudson Project, can handle schizoprnic decision making with aplomb. incredibly professional, incredibly entertaining.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Danielle S

We hired SoundHouse through Elan Artists for our wedding at Guastavino's in NYC. I may be a bit biased, but I have been to tons of weddings in the NYC area and SoundHouse is hands down the best. Luis was great to work with and really listened to all our requests. They keep their... Read More repetoire very current, but can play anything under the sun. We opted to add horns because the venue is a bit grand. I am very happy we did, but their vocals are so incredible we probably didn't need them. We couldn't recommend SoundHouse more!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Davida K

This is a review of the Hudson Project Band I'm not typically a review person but nearly a year has gone by and we're still getting compliments or requests for info on our band so I feel compelled. We had a big wedding and everyone in our family/ group of friends, loves... Read More to dance. Hiring a top wedding band was important to us and we were lucky to get Andrea at the Hudson Project to work with us. Her group completely killed it, and people didn't stop dancing at any point during the night. We didn't give Andrea any direction except "make it fun" and some select songs (our dance, father/daughter, mother/son, and one song we both loved.) Very high energy. You should hire the Hudson Project if you can get them....best proof I can offer is: when we picked up our photo album (nearly 9 months later) our wedding photographer asked for the Band's name, saying it was still the best one he's ever heard.

These people know how to put on a show!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Meghan O

Now, it was my wedding so I am biased. However, all of my guests have reached out to me asking me about the band and they want to jump on the groupie band wagon. Elan Artists is the management company that my band works under, they're called Rhythm Collective. And..... they... Read More are amazing! I seriously could not drag myself off of the dance floor all night and either could any of my guests, even those who don't normally dance. The band blew me away, they are even better than their videos on their website. If you want to have a wedding that everyone will remember for years to come, hire Rhythm Collective. You won't regret it.

Carte Blanche made our event really special

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Colleen G

This band specializes in 20s/30s era jazz, cafe music, and classics from the American songbook. The lead singer performs in Spanish, French, and Portuguese (in addition to English.) AND they dress in period clothing! Elan Artists is the mgmt. co., but you can follow the band on... Read More Facebook. They perform locally (NYC) from time to time.

Music

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Kathryn V

First issue is that their home office is in the D.C. area so they aren't really local. We had a jazz trio for cocktails and a DJ they recommended for reception. The DJ was a big disappointment. The DJ, Eric Visa wasn't very professional and didn't follow up with us to try to... Read More make our day special. It was clear he didn't put any thought into the playlists for the evening despite being given enough information on what we were looking for. Worst of all, he was given a detailed list of the bridal party names and the timeline yet he still managed to screw up the introductions TWICE!!!! The jazz trio was good enough but I wouldn't use this company to book music again if I had to do it over.

best part of the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Lauren N

We hired Bon Musique to play during the reception and they were the highlight of the day!

Gretchen + Company

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Eunice K

We used Elan Artists to hire: Wedding string group Reception band: Bon Musique Reception DJ: Eric Visa!! Grethen was able to suggest THE BEST and most fitting ensembles and DJ to reflect our tastes and work within some unique musical requests that were important to us.... Read More Loved everything.

Review of The Hudson Project

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Michelle S

We used Elan Artist's band, The Hudson Project for our wedding and they were absolutely incredible!! The band had everyone one their feet from the minute they walked in until the very last song. They put out such great energy and played incredible fun and eclectic mix of... Read More songs. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to all my friends!

Review for Élan Artists

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth F

Our band was the most amzing sounding band ever. We loved them!;They are very expensive.