ele3 Event Design And Planning

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

503 North Division Street, Carson City, MI (989) 584-3846

jack of all trades

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Stacy V

We worked with Kate Upton, and I cannot say enough great things about her. She took our scattered wedding vision and made it a reality, plus some! Use her for your day of coodinator, even if you think you don't need you, you do, and you want it to be her! She goes above and... Read More beyond to take the stress off you, all while providing you with the most beautiful floral designs. Its incredible. She's the nicest person you will ever meet. We planned our wedding out of state, and Kate made it such an enjoyable process.

Sanity savers!

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Gail P

We used Ele3 as our Day of Coordinator as well as for our floral design. Kate and Adrien certainly help us keep our sanity the week before the wedding. With many DIY projects to finish off and my daughter living out of town having Kate take care of the last minute vendor... Read More confirmations and all of the setup on the day of the wedding was a lifesaver. I don't know how we would have done it without her.

Life Savers!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 S K

We used Ele3 for our day of coordinating (DOC) and chair covers for our wedding. We were lucky enough to get Kate who spent COUNTLESS hours e-mailing back and forth with me about my ideas and letting me pick her brain. She went above and beyond what we hired her to do and in... Read More short, she saved our day. We, unfortunately, went with a reception venue that was not at all organized or equipped with a single staff person that understood weddings. They failed at so many things including setting up the tables/chairs/linens (outdoor tent), setting up an area for guestbook/gifts/cake/etc, providing a staff person to cut the cake and all sorts of other things. Kate and her helper were outside Saturday morning moving around all of the heavy tables themselves with no help. They setup everything. Ele3 executed more things in the reception venue contract then the actual venue did. And they didn't have to. None of that was part of her job description. She had a million other decorative things I had left for her to do. And she managed to do them all. It was so clear that Kate didn't see this as a job or obligation. It was personally important to her that my day go off without a hitch. And the only reason it did was because of her. She worked far later than we hired her to - because she could see that it was needed. She didn't limit herself to the duties outlined in her own contract. She went above and beyond to do everything necessary in order for my husband and I to have a perfect day. And she certainly succeeded. We only found out afterwards of the atrocities she had to deal with with the venue. We couldn't believe it and couldn't believe how she came through. I wish that we had known then so we could have sent her some help but she never complained. Just did what was needed. She was amazing and my day was amazing because of her. I hate to think about what would have happened had we not hired her. Hiring Ele3 was the BEST MONEY we spent on the WHOLE THING. It's funny because in the beginning my, then, fiance was skeptical and didn't want to hire them. He didn't see the need. Now that everything is said and done, he raves about them more than I ever could. For the rest of my life I will have nothing but incredible memories of that amazing day. And I seriously believe that I owe that to Ele3.

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Catherine H

We spent a lot of time creating on the floral decor. The ladies at Ele3 were so helpful and responsive and made sure I ended up with exactly what I wanted. I did end up spending more than I planned on, but I guess I was a little out of touch with how expensive flowers are. In... Read More the end, the flowers at our wedding were beautiful and we were very happy with their work!