After Party, Rehearsals + Parties

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Boston, MA Boston & Beyond (781) 608-1094

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Liana H

Through her experience and expertise, Andrea kept all of our stress levels at a minimum. She anticipated our needs before we even thought of them ourselves. She provided detailed timelines and checklists outlining her responsibilities as well as our own, and did so much work... Read More behind the scenes so that we were not burdened with small details. When we did have questions or concerns, Andrea always responded promptly and provided the necessary information. On the day of the wedding, Andrea managed to be there for us as well as to greet the vendors and ensure that the rooms were set up in just the right way. It seemed like she was in 10 places at once! The day ran seamlessly, and Andrea was there for any issue that arose; she even mended my dress when the bustle broke. We could not be more pleased with Andrea’s guidance. My mom lives in Cincinnati and she relied on Andy to negotiate with the vendors and site-caterers to carry out the details and to keep her level of stress very low. She said that she absolutely could not have pulled off the wedding weekend without her and she is still raving about how Andy is such a creative and talented visionary.

Excellent Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Kathryn L

Thank you and A'drianna so very much for the wonderful job you did on our wedding. We had such a blast and I know I was only able to enjoy it because I knew you had things under control. You worked extremely hard often times with little to no direction and many tasks were... Read More unexpected. The venue was set up exactly how I had pictured it and the whole day went off without a hitch (well, I'm sure there were several, but no one would have ever known and I certainly was kept in the dark!!) Haha! Thank you for making our day so special. You both were pleasures to work with and I will certainly recommend you in the future. (We especially appreciated the romantic setting of our hotel room after getting home from the long day! It was picture perfect and we loved it!) Thanks again!

Fabulous Wedding

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Carla A

I wanted to thank Elegance & Grace for planning both my Bridal Brunch and Bridal Shower. The details that we discussed surpassed my expectations! The food, table decor, flowers, and favors were all so well put together. All of our friends and family were delighted at how... Read More wonderful everything was. I can't thank Andrea enough for all the time and planning that went in to these events. I will be sure to reccomend Elegance & Grace to all others in need of an event planner. Thanks for making these special days wonderful memories.

Flowers, planning, anything a bride could need

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

Having Andrea DeLucia from Elegance & Grace Weddings onsite and design our wedding was truly a bride's dream! Breathtaking, Gorgeous, and Classically Elegant. We were blown away by the services of Elegance & Grace we highly recommend them. About a month before our wedding we... Read More learned TLC would be filming the wedding for an upcoming episode of I Found the Gown, as a follow-up to a previous episode! Without hesitation I knew just the person and company to make our dream wedding absolutely magical! Andrea of course! We gave them complete control of our wedding design, and we couldn't be happier. The flowers arrived ahead of schedule, a bride's dream, and the attention to detail was incredible. We met with her a few times prior to the wedding so they could learn our styles, and she created an absolutely stunning atmosphere for our wedding. On top of the beautiful wedding design, Elegance and Grace was on-sight, making sure every detail was absolutely perfect, and it was! We can honestly say not one thing was overlooked, and everything went so smoothly. Most importantly, we were able to enjoy our wedding day because of Elegance & Grace. Thank you so much for making our day so magical! - Alida and Randy

Elegance and Grace is amazing!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015

Working with Andrea and Adriana at Elegance and Grace the most wonderful experience. Planning my destination wedding was complicated and they did absolutely everything they could to take away the stress and anxiety every chance they got. They responded immediately to all emails... Read More and calls, always got me answers to questions about any wedding detail, handled all the necessary paperwork, made sure I always felt supported and truly, truly cared about me and my husband having THE most perfect wedding day. I highly recommend Elegance and Grace for EVERY bridge out there. I guarantee they will hand you your dream wedding on a platter!