125 W Main Street, Mesa, AZ (480) 229-9124

Da-Licious

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Stacey S

Couldn't have asked for a better cake. People still comment about how good the cake was over a month after the wedding. Lori is super easy to work with and amazing with her talent at creating gum paste flowers.

Dont use her!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 MICHELLE L

Although the design turned out as planned and the cake tasted good, what good is a 5 tier wedding cake that falls before the reception??? The cake was not completely straight when she left (I assumed it was just a little crooked) but it started falling almost immediately. The... Read More caterer had to take it apart before the reception even started. I was devastated since this was to be a grand focal point at the entrance of the reception site. I spent about double what I needed for my guests to have the look and size that I wanted, but it ended up in pieces with leftover fresh flowers covering up my design. Both my caterer and a relative that was in the business confirmed there was not enough support to hold such a big cake. I understand we are human and mistakes happen, but she should have been more professional about the situation and accepted responsibility and refunded our money instead of saying somebody bumped the cake. NO ONE was there yet to bump the cake. I have a wedding planner and all my vendors, bridal party etc. that watched the cake fall.

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CAKE!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2011 Angela L

The cake was the first thing we picked out. When we met with Lori, she provided us with so many different cake, fillings and frosting samples which helped give us as many ideas as to what we could possibly have for our wedding. She let us custom design our wedding cake from the... Read More shape, size, flavors, fillings, everything. It helped to make our cake as unique and one of a kind as our wedding day was. I loved it!! She matched the color of the cake and its designs to what our invitations looked like. I nearly cried when I saw the cake at our reception, when I tasted it, I was in HEAVEN!! I LOVED my cake!!!

Love, Love, Love Lori!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Brittany B

The cake Lori created was amazing!! She took my idea and went to town with it. I went from a very plain simple design to one that reflected us as a couple. The cake looked amazing and tasted even better. We had a delicious pumpkin cake to match our fall theme.

Cake was amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Tracy C

Lori did such an amazing job with our cake! It was exactly what we wanted. The cake was moist, and her color matching to my ribbon was perfect, and she makes the best tasting fondant that I have ever had!!