Elegant Design Events

Kansas City Metro, Weston to Clinton & everywhere inbetween

$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Blue Springs, MO Kansas City Metro, Weston to Clinton & everywhere inbetween (816) 200-2743

True to the Name

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Anna C

Everything was elegant and just like I wanted it. I got so many compliments on my wedding and everything that was done. My guests were baffled at how beautiful everything was and so was I.

Day of Coordination

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Britini J

After deciding that I did not want to have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding, I started looking at day of coordinators. I found Nicole through here linen services and saw that she had coordination also. She was absolutely wonderful on the day of the wedding! She... Read More is not afraid to tell vendors to fix something and will do WHATEVER the Bride wants done. She also has full service planning, but she keeps in very good communication with you if you just choose day of. So, if you cannot afford a full coordinator certainly do a day of one, and use Nichole to do so. She will make sure everything gets done and make your day very enjoyable and stress free.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Gabrielle G

Nicole was great to work with. We did the full service option. Although I am OCD Nicole helped ensure everything was on track for the wedding. Additionally, since I live 60 miles from Kansas City trying to get into town to do wedding planning was difficult but she always... Read More worked with me to accommodate my schedule. One the wedding day she helped ensure that everything was perfect. Nicole and her staff did anything and everything that needed to get done. Whenever I needed her she was by my side to ensure the day went smooth. I would highly recommend Nicole and her staff for any bride and groom. The service and value can’t be beat.

Wonderful company, wonderful service!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Stephanie H

Sherri, was who I had my initial meeting with. First off, I need to say that chair covers are extremely expensive- but NOT these! They are the same quality as everyone else, but so much easier on your wallet! Sherri was so lovely and patient with me while I picked out the... Read More exact colors I wanted. They have the easiest online pay system and send you an invoice straight to your email. She was so lovely and I truly hope this review sends them even more business! They also are based in Lee's Summit, MO and my wedding was in Lawrence, KS. The delivery fee she charged me was the same as what she would charge someone in the KC area and I just couldnt believe that. Talk about wanting to keep a customer happy! Well, she did and I hope that so many more people get to experience how sweet and organized she was!

Good

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Natalie E

Great selection.

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Carly J

We found Nicole at a bridal fair, and actually were originally only using her for linens, we ending up using her for the Day of Services, after we "fired" our original planner (Kathy Venable from Designer Weddings KC). We were able to get more done in two hours then the 9 months... Read More with the previous planner. She was very reliable, punctual, and very pleasant! I loved her, I would recommend her to everyone!

Beautiful Chair Covers

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Erin K

We used them for chair cover rentals and they were excellent. They came the day before the event to set up and came back the day after the wedding to tear down. Made everything worry-free for us since they took care of everything! The chair covers were beautiful...they really... Read More made the reception room look elegant. Plus, they were the most affordable in the Kansas City area!! Would recommend them to anyone looking for chair cover rentals. Great people too!