Elegant Edge Photography

all over NY and MA

Classic Photography with a Modern Twist

Artistic photographers who are passionate about weddings! Let us capture your story and romance with unique images that you will cherish forever. We will create a distinctive blend of sophisticated, traditional images and quirky, unexpected shots to showcase every aspect of your day!

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

Stamford, CT
all over NY and MA

Not only Amazing, but extremely helpful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Tereasa o

Anne and her assistant Aaron were two of the most genuine and amazingly talented women I have met. They made my wedding even more incredible than I could have asked for. When I picked Elegant Edge as my photographer I had a lot of confidence with their work from looking at... Read More numerous photos. I wanted my pictures to be unique as well as fun. They not only captured all the photos I asked for but fit right into the atmosphere. I cannot explain enough how helpful they were, right down to the little things like hot gluing one of my bridesmaids hair pins the morning of the wedding while we got ready. They eagerly took on minor roles that really were not part of their job.They made my husband and myself feel at home and laugh while taking some amazing pictures. They stayed with us all day and made me feel at ease when I was nervous and upset about my father passing away shortly before our wedding. They did jobs that really are not a photographers job and it made them even more than a photographer to me. I honestly think pictures are one of the most important things at a wedding and I am 100 percent confident seeing sneak peek that I am in love!! If you are looking for a photographer this is your last stop! Elegant Edge photography is the best, most professional, creative business out there. They are beyond worth their money and I would recommend them to every person I meet.

Beautiful and Elegant photos from Elegant Edge

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Melissa R

The photographer at your wedding is one of the most important decisions that one can make and I am so glad that I chose Elegant Edge Photography. Not only did the pictures turn out beautiful, but I was so thankful to have Anne and her team with me on our wedding day. I did not... Read More give Anne much guidance when it came to what pictures/poses I wanted simply because I did not know what I wanted. Anne came up with so many wonderful ideas and suggestions on what pictures to take, where to take them, and what poses to do. I was so fortunate to have her guidance as she helped me to not only have beautiful pictures but also remain stress free. She even reminded me as the day went on of the few requested shots I did have to make sure they were completed. I had a very tight schedule with picture taking and the reception and Anne knew this and respected it. She had a unique way of keeping me on track and on time but she never once made me feel rushed. Being so easy going and fun but structured and on-point is difficult to balance but not for Anne and her team! She had the bridal party laughing one minute and then the next minute was politely arranging my large family into a big family photo. After working with such a fun team I did not think I could be happier with my choice until I saw the pictures. They are beautiful and elegant. They are a perfect mix of classic posed family shots, artsy alternative perspective shots, and then fun and touching candids. There are so many shots where I did not even know the photographer was there to capture it. Anne and her team were there when I needed them but then were never noticed in the crowd. Bottom line: HIGHLY recommended- not only do they add to your wedding experience but they capture some of the most beautiful memories I could have asked for.

Elegant Edge Was Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Katrine S

We had the best experience we could ever ask for with Elegant Edge and our photographer Anne. She was so nice and professional and made us feel so comfortable. My fiance does not like getting his pictures taken and was not very thrilled about doing a photoshoot but he was fully... Read More able to loosen up with Anne and he actually ended up having a great time! He even said to me during the shoot that he thought this was going to be totally different and we would have to be very stiff and do "stupid poses" but he loved that Anne just let us do our own thing and let us be ourselves and just guided us in the right direction of what would look good in a picture. We had such a fun time and the pictures came out AMAZING. I am so in love with every single photograph that she took. I would definitely use Elegant Edge again and I would recommend them to anyone!

Elegant, Edgy and Extrodinary

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Meredith

Capturing your wedding memories is a big job. Finding a photographer that you feel comfortable with and trust will get the shots you hope for can be an even bigger task. For me it was was an easy decision Anne at Elegant Edge Photography is everything her name suggests and... Read More more! After talking with many different photographers and getting a lot of the same almost rehearsed responses it was refreshing to talk with Anne. I explained that I wanted to take an artistic approach to our photos but still needed those traditional family shots. We got everything we hoped for and more. Anne and her assistants are creative, patient, charismatic and they really know how to stay organized and get things done in a timely manner. There packages are clear and easy to understand without any unexpected costs. If you have any questions along the way you can expect a quick response. I got married this past summer August 2015. I had a large wedding party and an even larger family. Anne and her team helped us capture each special moment in a sweet and organized manner without ever feeling too posed. When we sorted through our pictures (less than a month after the weeding) I was blown away. They were everything I had asked for and so much more. If your looking for a photographer that will cater to your style and capture your day with a true essence of who you are as a couple Elegant Edge Photography should be at the top of your list. If you are planing a wedding or know someone that is I highly recommend that you contact Anne at Elegant Edge Photography.

Beautiful and Affordable Engagement Photos!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kelly G

Anne did a great job with our engagement photo shoot! She spent the day with us making sure we were able to shoot in all of our desired locations. She was even able to get a photo of us on the Brooklyn Bridge without any tourists in the background... not an easy thing to do!... Read More We'll be using these photos for our wedding website and save the dates.

Awesome pictures and experience

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Manny P

Glad we picked elegant edge. Anne and Aaron were a blast to have taking our pictures. Even though we are normally awkward about taking pictures, they made us feel comfortable and helped us enjoy it. They had very creative ideas and enjoyed our wedding with us. The pictures were... Read More amazing and we're glad they are all such good quality. We have all the important memories we wanted captured of our day. Great photographers!

Best pictures and experience.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Danielle k

Photography that you dream of!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

We had the recent pleasure of working with "Elegant Edge Photography" for my Daughter's August 2015 Wedding. However it was not "work"; it was akin to having a kind, caring person paying attention to the many details of your most special day, so that you are able to take and... Read More enjoy each memorable moment with confidence. With that caring touch was the professionalism required, yet without being intrusive. It enabled us to relax and know that our memories were being captured to be treasured forever. She took the time to get to know the Bride & Groom and that is evident in the photos. Family and friends, upon seeing the photos used words such as, stunning, unique, playful and just..beautiful, to name a few. We look at these photos and the feelings evoked that day of love, laughter & joy are brought to the surface- who knew a photo could do so much? Thank you Elegant Edge Photography!

Professional, Personal, Perfection!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Lindsay B

My husband and I are so glad that we used Elegant Edge to photograph our wedding. In the lead-up to our big day, Anne gave us great advice and ideas (things we never would have thought of on our own) to make sure we didn't have to worry about (or regret) missing any important... Read More moments. She and Jamie (the second photographer is included in the package price!) arrived early to capture the girls and guys getting ready, and were a pleasure to have along with us the entire day! They gave clear, friendly instruction and moved us through group shots efficiently, so that we could get to our reception on time. We are so happy with the quality of our photos - they look natural and capture so many fun and meaningful moments. Our parents can't get over how creative and artistic so many of the photos are - it was hard to narrow down the 1200+ images to just 500 to put on our personalized flash drive, which came in a beautifully designed box. Many of our guests say they didn't even notice the photographers over the course of the day, reflecting how skilled Anne and Jamie are at getting amazing shots without creating a distraction from the main event! Overall, we feel like we hit the jackpot - the turn-around time on both the edited digital images and our thank you postcards (which we bought at an additional charge) was very fast compared to so many stories I have heard from friends who used other photographers. Anne offers a lot of different packages priced to meet a range of budgets, and has an attention to quality and detail that means you won't be disappointed regardless of the package you choose! Photography, and Elegant Edge, are her passion, and she stands behind the quality of the service and product she provides.

Elegant Edge rocks!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Anne is a great photographer but, even more importantly, she is respectful, organized and creative. My wife and I are extremely happy with our photos, as they really captured all aspects of the wedding without feeling like they're just ticking off a checklist. Anne and her... Read More assistant, Jamie, were never in the way, had great ideas for shots we'd like, and worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We could not be more pleased with the photos or with the day-of experience that Elegant Edge Photography provided.

CT Wedding in November

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Sarah H

Working with Anne and her assistant was an absolute joy! They are creative, fun, and open-minded! Anne photographed our wedding on the coldest weekend in November 2014, and she made everyone laugh and have a good time. She and her assistant were very considerate to even... Read More small requests that we had and did a great job accommodating us. She climbed up staircases, moved around like a ninja, and even laid on the floor to get some amazing and unique pictures of us on our special day! She really did everything in her power to make everything perfect for us. But, my favorite thing about working with Anne was her communication. She said with us before the wedding and wrote down specific pictures that I wanted to have. She also looked through my pinterest to see other pictures that I had saved to get an idea of my style and what kind of pictures I really liked. My pictures are perfect, there are so many good shots that it was hard to select which ones I wanted! I would HIGHLY recommend Anne to anyone I know who is getting married! You will not be disappointed!

Anne Was (and IS) The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Brendan B

I could not recommend Anne and Elegant Edge Photography highly enough. From the pre-wedding meeting where we went over all the shots we wanted, where she also offered extraordinarily helpful advice and suggestions, to the wedding itself, which went off without a hitch, my wife... Read More and I could not have asked for a more perfect and professional photographer. Our wedding day went even better than we had even hoped and Anne is a major contributor to that. The weather was a bit cold, even for November, and my groomsmen especially can be a bit of a handful but Anne rolled with it and kept all of us on task and legitimately smiling and laughing (not a single fake smile in any of our photos) and, as a result, we got the most beautiful wedding photographs I've ever seen. She was able to achieve every single concept or idea we threw out and, not only that, she did it all in a way that exceeded even our wildest expectations!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Molly B

My husband and I used Elegant Edge Photography for our 2014 Halloween wedding. Front our first emails to the final delivery of our photos, Anne exceeded our expectations! She was professional, timely, courteous, helpful, creative, knowledgable, and beyond talented and patient.... Read More During our entire time working with Anne, I had zero complaints, worries, or problems I can not recommend Anne and Elegant Edge Photography enough!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Elegant edge's photography crew was very professional and courteous on our big day. We got all the shots that we wanted and they came out fantastic. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a reliable, friendly and professional photography company.

Bride review

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Kathryn P

I had the pleasure of using Elegant Edge Photography for my autumn 10/10/2014 wedding and they exceeded my every expectation. After having so much control over that planning process throughout the year, as the bride I had to relinquish that control on our wedding day. I had no... Read More anxieties or worries that the photography piece of our wedding would have any errors - and it didn't! From the first meeting, to the emails and conversations, to the big day, Elegant Edge respected and listened to our concerns and responded with in a professional and caring manner. Every picture I requested was honored beautifully. I truly couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you, Elegant Edge, for capturing my dream day!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Anastasia M

I was so excited to book with Elegant Edge after seeing the amazing portfolios they have put together. Both Anne and Aaron are wonderfully talented, have an art of making you feel comfortable and putting you at ease, and are consummate professionals. My wedding photos are... Read More truly incredible and they both captured so many memorable moments of the night. These are the memories that I will cherish forever and I couldn't have asked for better photographers to capture it! I highly recommend Elegant Edge to any and all brides. Simply put, the best of the best!

Happy Groom

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

Anne and Alex were really easy to work with. They were both very respectful and personable with all members and guests at our wedding. Their friendly personalities made it seem as if they were part of our wedding party. They knew exactly where to take every shot, including any... Read More poses we suggested right on the spot. They made our wedding stress free and rewarded us with amazing pictures we will have to share with our loved ones for many years to come.

Great Photographers

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

My sister used these photographers for her wedding this past July. They were so easy and fun to work with. They made my sister and brother in laws day so special and memorable. Highly recommend these guys! Thanks for everything!

Amazing Photographer!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 cara p

Anne and the team at Elegant Edge are AMAZING. She made the whole process fun from the moment we met, to the engagement shots, to the big day. She is fairly priced and works so hard. We were overjoyed with our shots. She took the time to ask us what shots we wanted and they got... Read More them all. Best of all, she blended right in with my family and friends. I would HIGHLY recommend using Elegant Edge!!!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Allison D

I could not have been happier with the services from Elegant Edge Photography from my wedding in April. I have a background in photography, so finding not only a style that I was looking for, but also someone who would be great to work with was at the top of my list. Lucky for... Read More me I stumbled upon Elegant Edge photography. To be listed on The Knot for the past 2 years as one of "The Best Of Weddings" is for good reason. I knew right away these were the people I wanted to work with. The work alone speaks for itself, you can see just from the sample images that each event is treated as it's own. Anne was able to capture the moments that went by so fast I can barely remember them. They really work one on one with you, to find out the style you're looking for, and to get a sense of the type of event you are having.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Jen C

We had the perfect wedding day and were so happy to have Anne and Erin capture it all! Looking forward to seeing all our pictures, but know they will be great as we loved all our engagement photos. They really went above and beyond all day long. A couple of times I overheard my... Read More husband say, "I know this isn't your job, but can you..." they were more than happy! I highly recommend Anne for your special day!

Elegant Edge Photography

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Brittany H

Anne and her team did an amazing job at our wedding! We loved our engagement photos and the cool guestbook Anne designed with them. She and her partner stayed with us the entire day of our wedding from getting ready through dancing at the reception and captured so many memories... Read More that we will treasure! She is responsive, high quality, very easy to work with and well-priced. I would highly recommend Elegant Edge Photography for your wedding!

Cesar and Stephanie's wedding 6/14/2014

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Stephanie C

I hand to say I was so nervous because some people have told me that photographers are a bit pushy. I did not feel this way at all Anne and Alex did such an exceptional job. I did not feel rushed at all. They had so many awesome ideas for shots. I would recommend them to anyone... Read More getting married!!! Thanks for making our wedding day beautiful!!!!

Nervous Groom, Great Photographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

In my 33 years i have never been the type of person to like my picture to be taken or be the center of attention for anything. These were my main points of being nervous for my wedding day. First dance and all of the photos. I didn't help my wife choose the photographer as i... Read More knew no matter what i was going to be nervous no matter what. Before the wedding started Anne and her assistant came up to me asked me if there were any photos i wanted if i needed anything and if there was anything i didn't like or want to be done. I thought this was considerate seeing as i thought they were just there for the money and didn't care how i felt. Anne and her crew were different they put in the effort to make sure i would be comfortable with the whole process. During the "photo op" part of the wedding g i expressed my nervousness and how i didn't like having my photo take at all. Anne went over different "things" my wife had consulted with her before hand. We went over things and discussed ways for me to be more comfortable with the whole process. Again showing there care and not being another take the picture and walk away photographer. They stayed until the end of the wedding instead of leaving before all the funnier moments happens like i have seen before. After the great experience we had with Anne and her Crew we will definitely be using her for any other photgraphy needs we may need in the future.

Great vendor

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Amy T

Anne did our wedding and I have to say she did a great job. She made the entire process flawless and stress free. I would definitely use her again. Top notch. Elegant Edge is definitely a best bet in wedding photography!