Elegant Edge Photography

all over NY and MA

Classic Photography with a Modern Twist

Artistic photographers who are passionate about weddings! Let us capture your story and romance with unique images that you will cherish forever. We will create a distinctive blend of sophisticated, traditional images and quirky, unexpected shots to showcase every aspect of your day!

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

Stamford, CT
all over NY and MA

Not only Amazing, but extremely helpful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Tereasa o

Anne and her assistant Aaron were two of the most genuine and amazingly talented women I have met. They made my wedding even more incredible than I could have asked for. When I picked Elegant Edge as my photographer I had a lot of confidence with their work from looking at numerous photos. I wanted my pictures to be unique as well as fun. They not only captured all the photos I asked for but fit right into the atmosphere. I cannot explain enough how helpful they were, right down to the little things like hot gluing one of my bridesmaids hair pins the morning of the wedding while we got ready. They eagerly took on minor roles that really were not part of their job.They made my husband and myself feel at home and laugh while taking some amazing pictures. They stayed with us all day and made me feel at ease when I was nervous and upset about my father passing away shortly before our wedding. They did jobs that really are not a photographers job and it made them even more than a photographer to me. I honestly think pictures are one of the most important things at a wedding and I am 100 percent confident seeing sneak peek that I am in love!! If you are looking for a photographer this is your last stop! Elegant Edge photography is the best, most professional, creative business out there. They are beyond worth their money and I would recommend them to every person I meet.

Beautiful and Elegant photos from Elegant Edge

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Melissa R

The photographer at your wedding is one of the most important decisions that one can make and I am so glad that I chose Elegant Edge Photography. Not only did the pictures turn out beautiful, but I was so thankful to have Anne and her team with me on our wedding day. I did not give Anne much guidance when it came to what pictures/poses I wanted simply because I did not know what I wanted. Anne came up with so many wonderful ideas and suggestions on what pictures to take, where to take them, and what poses to do. I was so fortunate to have her guidance as she helped me to not only have beautiful pictures but also remain stress free. She even reminded me as the day went on of the few requested shots I did have to make sure they were completed. I had a very tight schedule with picture taking and the reception and Anne knew this and respected it. She had a unique way of keeping me on track and on time but she never once made me feel rushed. Being so easy going and fun but structured and on-point is difficult to balance but not for Anne and her team! She had the bridal party laughing one minute and then the next minute was politely arranging my large family into a big family photo. After working with such a fun team I did not think I could be happier with my choice until I saw the pictures. They are beautiful and elegant. They are a perfect mix of classic posed family shots, artsy alternative perspective shots, and then fun and touching candids. There are so many shots where I did not even know the photographer was there to capture it. Anne and her team were there when I needed them but then were never noticed in the crowd. Bottom line: HIGHLY recommended- not only do they add to your wedding experience but they capture some of the most beautiful memories I could have asked for.

Elegant Edge Was Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Katrine S

We had the best experience we could ever ask for with Elegant Edge and our photographer Anne. She was so nice and professional and made us feel so comfortable. My fiance does not like getting his pictures taken and was not very thrilled about doing a photoshoot but he was fully able to loosen up with Anne and he actually ended up having a great time! He even said to me during the shoot that he thought this was going to be totally different and we would have to be very stiff and do "stupid poses" but he loved that Anne just let us do our own thing and let us be ourselves and just guided us in the right direction of what would look good in a picture. We had such a fun time and the pictures came out AMAZING. I am so in love with every single photograph that she took. I would definitely use Elegant Edge again and I would recommend them to anyone!

CT Wedding in November

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Sarah H

Working with Anne and her assistant was an absolute joy! They are creative, fun, and open-minded! Anne photographed our wedding on the coldest weekend in November 2014, and she made everyone laugh and have a good time. She and her assistant were very considerate to even small requests that we had and did a great job accommodating us. She climbed up staircases, moved around like a ninja, and even laid on the floor to get some amazing and unique pictures of us on our special day! She really did everything in her power to make everything perfect for us. But, my favorite thing about working with Anne was her communication. She said with us before the wedding and wrote down specific pictures that I wanted to have. She also looked through my pinterest to see other pictures that I had saved to get an idea of my style and what kind of pictures I really liked. My pictures are perfect, there are so many good shots that it was hard to select which ones I wanted! I would HIGHLY recommend Anne to anyone I know who is getting married! You will not be disappointed!

Anne Was (and IS) The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Brendan B

I could not recommend Anne and Elegant Edge Photography highly enough. From the pre-wedding meeting where we went over all the shots we wanted, where she also offered extraordinarily helpful advice and suggestions, to the wedding itself, which went off without a hitch, my wife and I could not have asked for a more perfect and professional photographer. Our wedding day went even better than we had even hoped and Anne is a major contributor to that. The weather was a bit cold, even for November, and my groomsmen especially can be a bit of a handful but Anne rolled with it and kept all of us on task and legitimately smiling and laughing (not a single fake smile in any of our photos) and, as a result, we got the most beautiful wedding photographs I've ever seen. She was able to achieve every single concept or idea we threw out and, not only that, she did it all in a way that exceeded even our wildest expectations!

Unbelievable!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Molly B

My husband and I used Elegant Edge Photography for our 2014 Halloween wedding. Front our first emails to the final delivery of our photos, Anne exceeded our expectations! She was professional, timely, courteous, helpful, creative, knowledgable, and beyond talented and patient. During our entire time working with Anne, I had zero complaints, worries, or problems I can not recommend Anne and Elegant Edge Photography enough!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Elegant edge's photography crew was very professional and courteous on our big day. We got all the shots that we wanted and they came out fantastic. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a reliable, friendly and professional photography company.

Bride review

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Kathryn P

I had the pleasure of using Elegant Edge Photography for my autumn 10/10/2014 wedding and they exceeded my every expectation. After having so much control over that planning process throughout the year, as the bride I had to relinquish that control on our wedding day. I had no anxieties or worries that the photography piece of our wedding would have any errors - and it didn't! From the first meeting, to the emails and conversations, to the big day, Elegant Edge respected and listened to our concerns and responded with in a professional and caring manner. Every picture I requested was honored beautifully. I truly couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you, Elegant Edge, for capturing my dream day!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Anastasia M

I was so excited to book with Elegant Edge after seeing the amazing portfolios they have put together. Both Anne and Aaron are wonderfully talented, have an art of making you feel comfortable and putting you at ease, and are consummate professionals. My wedding photos are truly incredible and they both captured so many memorable moments of the night. These are the memories that I will cherish forever and I couldn't have asked for better photographers to capture it! I highly recommend Elegant Edge to any and all brides. Simply put, the best of the best!

Happy Groom

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

Anne and Alex were really easy to work with. They were both very respectful and personable with all members and guests at our wedding. Their friendly personalities made it seem as if they were part of our wedding party. They knew exactly where to take every shot, including any poses we suggested right on the spot. They made our wedding stress free and rewarded us with amazing pictures we will have to share with our loved ones for many years to come.

Great Photographers

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

My sister used these photographers for her wedding this past July. They were so easy and fun to work with. They made my sister and brother in laws day so special and memorable. Highly recommend these guys! Thanks for everything!

Amazing Photographer!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 cara p

Anne and the team at Elegant Edge are AMAZING. She made the whole process fun from the moment we met, to the engagement shots, to the big day. She is fairly priced and works so hard. We were overjoyed with our shots. She took the time to ask us what shots we wanted and they got them all. Best of all, she blended right in with my family and friends. I would HIGHLY recommend using Elegant Edge!!!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Allison D

I could not have been happier with the services from Elegant Edge Photography from my wedding in April. I have a background in photography, so finding not only a style that I was looking for, but also someone who would be great to work with was at the top of my list. Lucky for me I stumbled upon Elegant Edge photography. To be listed on The Knot for the past 2 years as one of "The Best Of Weddings" is for good reason. I knew right away these were the people I wanted to work with. The work alone speaks for itself, you can see just from the sample images that each event is treated as it's own. Anne was able to capture the moments that went by so fast I can barely remember them. They really work one on one with you, to find out the style you're looking for, and to get a sense of the type of event you are having.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Jen C

We had the perfect wedding day and were so happy to have Anne and Erin capture it all! Looking forward to seeing all our pictures, but know they will be great as we loved all our engagement photos. They really went above and beyond all day long. A couple of times I overheard my husband say, "I know this isn't your job, but can you..." they were more than happy! I highly recommend Anne for your special day!

Elegant Edge Photography

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Brittany H

Anne and her team did an amazing job at our wedding! We loved our engagement photos and the cool guestbook Anne designed with them. She and her partner stayed with us the entire day of our wedding from getting ready through dancing at the reception and captured so many memories that we will treasure! She is responsive, high quality, very easy to work with and well-priced. I would highly recommend Elegant Edge Photography for your wedding!

Cesar and Stephanie's wedding 6/14/2014

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Stephanie C

I hand to say I was so nervous because some people have told me that photographers are a bit pushy. I did not feel this way at all Anne and Alex did such an exceptional job. I did not feel rushed at all. They had so many awesome ideas for shots. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!!! Thanks for making our wedding day beautiful!!!!

Nervous Groom, Great Photographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

In my 33 years i have never been the type of person to like my picture to be taken or be the center of attention for anything. These were my main points of being nervous for my wedding day. First dance and all of the photos. I didn't help my wife choose the photographer as i knew no matter what i was going to be nervous no matter what. Before the wedding started Anne and her assistant came up to me asked me if there were any photos i wanted if i needed anything and if there was anything i didn't like or want to be done. I thought this was considerate seeing as i thought they were just there for the money and didn't care how i felt. Anne and her crew were different they put in the effort to make sure i would be comfortable with the whole process. During the "photo op" part of the wedding g i expressed my nervousness and how i didn't like having my photo take at all. Anne went over different "things" my wife had consulted with her before hand. We went over things and discussed ways for me to be more comfortable with the whole process. Again showing there care and not being another take the picture and walk away photographer. They stayed until the end of the wedding instead of leaving before all the funnier moments happens like i have seen before. After the great experience we had with Anne and her Crew we will definitely be using her for any other photgraphy needs we may need in the future.

Great vendor

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Amy T

Anne did our wedding and I have to say she did a great job. She made the entire process flawless and stress free. I would definitely use her again. Top notch. Elegant Edge is definitely a best bet in wedding photography!

Great

Reviewed on 9/20/2013

Anne was great. Very professional and awesome pictures. I highly recommend her. Shes like a part of the family.

Fantastic photographer and assistant over here!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013

Hiring Anne to be my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I made planning my wedding. I knew I would be biased since I've known her for a decade, but she also is getting rave reviews from my now-husband and our family and friends! (Both moms have already warned me that they have over 50 "must have" photos.) The pictures are beautiful AND she and her assistant Aaron took great care of me throughout my wedding day, stepping up beyond the requirements of just a photographer and making sure I and the other ladies actually got to the church on time, and that my veil actually ended up on my head. They got all the shots I'd dreamed of during the ceremony, the reception, and while taking family portraits. Designing my wedding album with Anne is so much fun that I can't wait to hold the final product in my hands!

Like family!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Brenda G

The photographers from Elegant Edge felt like family at my wedding. They were so in synced with our bridal party, guests, and the bride and groom. They went above and beyond with their service!! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Excellent job!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

Anne and her assistant Aaron did a wonderful job at our wedding. They were professional, planned out a great set of shots and offered a very reasonable set of rates. I highly recommend Elegant Edge! - Chris

Words can not explain!!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Aaron G

How does one put it in to words how happy I am! Having them not only shoot my engagement photos and having a great time with people who make you feel so comfortable that you have no guard. Laughing and having a good time! It is truly the way it should be!!! Then when we got to the wedding! Completely professional! Making sure that all the guest can see (so many compliments from my guests telling me how amazing they were!) it was so nice to know that they were thinking about them :) (we have all been to those wedding where you can't see because of the photographer never good). Making sure that all the photo that I wanted we're done (even tho I had fussy grooms men) making sure that all the children are looking at the camera. Staying longer then they were supposed to to make sure they got everything. They were so easy and flexible to work with!!!!! I can't emphasize this enough how great a opportunity it was to work with them!!!! I recommend them to anyone and everyone! I plan on having them as my go to photographers forever!!!!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Michelle C

We were so fortunate to have Elegant Edge photograph our wedding! Right from our first meeting these gals were fantastic to work with. Full of energy, humor, and creativity, they're the kind of people that you don't mind following you around with a camera all day :) They have a lot of packages and options to choose from and were always available when I had questions. Throughout the big day they were completely unobtrusive and were still able to capture every special moment. The pictures came out absolutely gorgeous! They have such a fresh eye, and set up so many great shots. I couldn't recommend them more!

Outstanding Photographs

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Lisa K

Anne and Stefanie were so wonderful to work with and their pictures are incredible. The entire bridal party enjoyed taking pictures because of how much fun, yet professional Anne and Stefanie are. They both took careful note of what we were looking for and then used their creativity to create beautiful pictures. Anne and Stefanie were approachable and responded to phone calls and e-mails promptly. I would highly recommend Elegant Edge Photography to all brides.

TO Elegant Edge Photography