Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Danville, CA Northern California (Bay Area, Napa, Sacramento) (415) 515-5333
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Fran F

Tallie was amazing helping me and my bridesmaids prep for my big day! She takes time to make every style perfect and her work was precisely what each of us wanted. I reiterated my concerns to her, that I have oily skin and I was also getting emotional at that point- I was afraid... Read More my makeup will smudge/melt within the first hour. She spent about an hour doing my face, making sure that I was prepped and primed and that every layer was perfectly blended. Through all the tears, the laughter, and even the cake on my face, MY MAKEUP DIDN'T BUDGE!! I even had to take it off in the morning! She was extremely careful throughout process and my girls and I are so so so pleased! Besides makeup of course, she was prepared in every single way. She brought straws so that we could continue to sip on our drinks while preparing(without smudging our lipstick), she gave each of us a sample of the lipsticks we chose so that we could reapply throughout the night, and also one of my girls had been burned by a curling iron and Tallie also came to the rescue with her first aid kit too! She was absolutely delightful in every single way and we are really lucky to have her help make the stressful preparation smooth and peaceful. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a sweet and skilled makeup artist!!! She's the best!

Tallie

Growing up with an intense passion for the beauty industry always felt like a hobby. I never considered the possibilities of it because it felt unconventional. Fast forward a couple years, and I am a professional makeup artist living my dream. It makes me happy to make people feel beautiful, and that what I get to do everyday.