Elegant Inspirations Event & Wedding Consultations

Northern California

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Northern California (707) 718-0238

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Chris F

POST-WEDDING UPDATE: We retained Nicole with Elegant Inspirations Event and Wedding Consultations for day of- coordination services, and she was basically a godsend. Nicole was AMAZING! We didn’t have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. As soon as she arrived,... Read More Nicole took over. We had agreed to stage all our --admittedly crazy number of-- detail and décor pieces in an easy area for her to access, and she made sure everything was placed how we wanted, down to the timing (we had handmade desserts that had to stay refrigerated up till the evening and candles that weren’t lit till evening). Every detail was just how we had planned and imagined, things were taken care of without having to get our family and friends involved so they could enjoy the day too. During the whole planning process, Nicole provided valuable insights that we had not considered, money saving tips, suggestions for flow improvement, scheduling, and helped us focus on what was important to us and not get bogged down in what wasn’t (and helped us differentiate!). She offered free use of all her wedding décor pieces including a gorgeous wine barrel table we used as a guest table, a ceremony backdrop, various linens, etc which saved us a ton of rental money. She went above and beyond for us, in my eyes. The services as described on her website don’t do justice to how much she took care of the day of. The best part of all of this is how affordable her services are. We were being quoted at easily double or more what we paid with many other top rated coordinators on TheKnot and WeddingWire. The value is outstanding. I will always support small businesses that I think deserve to succeed based on their merits, services, and value. If you’re thinking of using a wedding coordinator for planning the whole wedding or just need some help pulling things together the day of, USE ELEGANT INSPIRATIONS. You will NOT regret it. Pre-Wedding Review: Nicole has been an absolute dream to work with. The value for her services provided cannot be beat. We retained her for the day-of planning services, which essentially turned out to be months of meetings with her, guidance, and valuable advice. She provided thoughtful input where we needed it while letting us take the reigns on designing our day, which was exactly what we were looking for. Five days to go till our wedding and I feel like we are in great hands, and have no concerns with whether things will go smoothly. If you want the value of having an experienced, thoughtful, reliable planner that is worth many times more than what she charges, I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thanks Nicole for helping us navigate the complicated details and for helping plan our wedding we were hoping for!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Kimberly .

I have to say Nicole is beyond AMAZING! She was so incredible to work with and she took my vision and made it come to life. I hired Nicole as our day of coordinator and I wouldn't have had it any other way. She was organized, efficient and is extremely good at what she does. We... Read More met face to face multiple times, site visit, lots of email communication, she helped set up rentals the day before, ran the rehearsal and made the wedding day an absolute success. If there were any problems I had no idea and everything looked amazing and everything went smoothly thanks to Nicole. I definitely recommend Nicole for your weddings!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Laura M

Nicole was fantastic! She went above and beyond a a "day of planner". I thought this service just included take set up and take down of wedding decor, but she did so much more! She met my family up in San Francisco a few weeks before the wedding and we went over every detail,... Read More and she made sure that I had all my ducks in a row (who stands with who at the alter, order of events, songs to play and not to place, ect.). Now for the hard part, my mom and I are huge DIYers and we got married on top of Heavenly Ski Resort. Nicole was tasked with taking 50+ boxes up the tram to the top of the mountain and back down. She had such a can do attitude and never complained about the amount of stuff that we asked her to set up. At the wedding she was great-- she followed me around during my pictures and fluffed my dress, showed us how to cut our cake so that the pictures looked perfect, along with setting the venue up beautifully. I gave Nicole a key to our extra hotel room and she packaged and put everything back as directed so it was a breeze leaving the next day. I couldn't say enough great things about Nicole. 5+ stars.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Christine D

I couldn’t—and still can’t—find the words to express my amazement and gratitude to Nicole and her staff. I hired Nicole as a day-of coordinator, but I got SO much more than just a single day of her time and effort. Our wedding plans were a bit odd. We wanted to get married on a... Read More ship, with a nautical theme. No bridesmaids or groomsmen. No flowers except my bouquet. I didn’t even want an aisle!! I wanted a unique wedding on the Bay but had no idea how to put it together. Nicole didn’t bat an eye – she just sketched out how she was going to make it happen, and she did. Nicole took the time to get to know what we wanted. She met with us 3x before the big day– toured our venue, took copious notes (she has a great memory, which is amazing considering all the weddings in her head), loaned us TONS of accessories & tablecloths --a boat-shaped bucket for our wine and glittery oars for photo props, among other marvels. Her attention to detail is impeccable. I am a very Type-A, organized person, yet Nicole thought of so many things that hadn't crossed our minds. There wasn’t a single question she couldn’t immediately answer. She took our vision of a “wedding on a ship” and created a masterpiece. From getting ready, to making sure late guests were onboard in time for the ceremony, even “teaching” us how to cut the cake – every minute was seamless and perfectly executed. She handled crisis with remarkable grace. When several tables went missing the day before, she rearranged the room. When a glass shattered on the dance floor, Nicole was there in SECONDS with a broom. When we ran out of plates for cake, she ran to Walgreens. I could go on and on. She is pure magic. I’ve have had several people say that my wedding was the most memorable they’d ever been to! My photos are proof of everything Elegant Inspirations did to put it together. My wedding day simply couldn't have happened without them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allison T

I was reminded a couple weeks ago of how absolutely amazing Nicole from Elegant Inspirations is at wedding coordination. I recommended her for my sister in law's wedding and was just as impressed with her at that wedding as I was my own last year. My husband and I got married at... Read More The HideOut in Kirkwood, California on August 23, 2014. Nicole's attention to detail leading up to our wedding and on the day of was absolutely impeccable. She thought of so many things that hadn't even crossed our minds as we were planning our wedding. She took our vision of our perfect wedding weekend and elevated it to a whole other level. The decor she helped us set up was better than I imagined it would be. Nicole took the time to get to know us and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. We met with Nicole twice before our wedding - once at the venue 2 months before and once at a coffee shop a few weeks before. In addition, Nicole and I emailed back and forth a lot working out the details of our big day. She was a tremendous asset to us leading up to our wedding and on our wedding day. She made sure our wedding entire day was on schedule and we were in the places we were supposed to be at the correct times. Everything from getting ready to photos to the ceremony, dances, and the cake cutting was seamless and perfectly executed. I HIGHLY recommend her for any couple getting married in Northern California. Nicole is truly amazing and I hope I have the privilege to recommend her to my friends getting if they decide to get married in the Northern California!

Nicole is incredible!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

There is no vision that Nicole can't make come to life! She's easy to work with and treats your wedding as if it were her own. I would send absolutely anyone that I know that is getting married straight to her!

The best day of our lives

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Elegant Inspiration went over and above our expectation. Our wedding was decorated perfectly. It was like she was able to get in mind and pull everything I had ever thought of or dreamed about for my wedding. The whole event from ceremony to reception went smoothly and was so... Read More organized. It really was perfect. Not to mention it was the event of the year. Our friends are still talking about it. I had some guest come to me before the ceremony and asked are you nervous, are you stressed? NO. I put it all in her hands and I lived in the moment with no stress. That alone is HUGE!! So if your thinking about getting help with your big day. Stop thinking about it. Do it!! If you want it to be perfect call Nicole at Elegant Inspiration. I cant thank you enough Nicole. We love you.

5 Star Wedding Planner!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Ryan M

Nicole must have been sent down from heaven to help brides and grooms have the most perfect day of their lives because I don’t think anyone else could have made our day any better. We hired Nicole as our “Day of Coordination” wedding planner and from day 1 we had a great feeling... Read More about her. I'd given her very little information about what we wanted our wedding to entail and when we met with her she had researched our venue, brought pictures, gave us a ton of ideas for the ceremony/reception, a packet of information regarding how to plan a wedding and even post-wedding checklists. She also has a huge inventory of decorations (included in the price) that we used to enhance the atmosphere of the venue. She is extremely detailed oriented and listened very well to our needs. She is also a great communicator and was always fast to respond to any questions, answered them thoroughly, and had numerous recommendations. Even though she was a “day of” coordinator she did so much more and we had 4 meetings with her, even at the venue. She had a binder that was dedicated to our wedding and included all of our specifications and she asked lots of questions to make sure we were all on the same page. It made me feel very comfortable knowing that she was so organized and our wedding would be in very good hands. She also ran the rehearsal and met with our officiant before it started to learn the flow of the ceremony. During rehearsal she explained everyone’s role from start to finish; she even played our ceremony music so everyone would know their music cues; it made everyone feel confident for the wedding day. On our Big Day we didn’t have to lift a finger and she followed through with everything she said she’d do down to the smallest detail. Perfect is an understatement, everything was immaculate! Her creativity, attention to detail, and her ability to stay calm showed how experienced and flawless she is as a wedding planner. We had roses petals down the aisle for the ceremony which Nicole had placed; after the ceremony I was told that after she placed the petals she wasn’t happy with the design and picked up every petal and redid the design to her satisfaction…that’s the type of person you want decorating your venue. Nicole never stopped moving from setting up to tearing down. She made sure we stayed on schedule, we had everything we needed, and all of our guests were happy and having fun. At one point I had a small stain on my wedding dress and Nicole came to the rescue with a stain remover wipe and it was all good. If someone broke a glass, Nicole was right there with a broom and dust pan. As far as I know we didn’t have any problems and if there were Nicole handled them so we could enjoy every moment. And after the reception she cleaned up everything and the venue was spotless; I heard she was there with her team until the very late hours of the night cleaning to make sure we got every penny of our venue deposit back. All of the vendors who I spoke to after the wedding said that Nicole was absolutely incredible. In an email our DJ said, “Nicole was great to work with, probably one of the best/stress-free coordinators I've ever worked with.” I have nothing but great things to say about Nicole, she’s easy to work with, stern when she has to be, innovative, patient, respectful and everything you’d want in a wedding planner! If she reads this, thank you for everything Nicole, you are truly one in million!!

Nicole is Incredible

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Eileen E

After months of searching, I found Nicole who was our savior. I couldn't find a wedding planner within budget & because I was getting married on a holiday weekend it was even harder. All the wedding planners I contacted told me if I was not spending at least a certain amount on... Read More my wedding, I couldn't afford them. Nicole never asked me what my budget was but knows that every bride of course wants to save money. I initially just hired her to help me find a venue because the time of my church ceremony did not coincide with a lot of the times most venues were offering for a reception. After just 2 meetings, 1 was our initial meeting and the 2nd was looking for venues she found me a venue that was perfect and within budget. So I decided to hire her for the complete wedding planning service. She responded to all my emails, texts, phone calls and attended all my vendor meetings. She paid close attention to details and let me concentrate on other aspects of my wedding, that I felt needed my attention. She put together our timeline and took care of everything the day of the wedding. The reason I wanted to hire a planner was so that I didn't have to stress about the little things the day of the wedding. I can get OCD when planning events and I am a believer that if you want it done right, do it yourself. But I was able to trust Nicole to take care of things and everything turned out exactly how I wanted it to, it was perfect. I highly recommend Nicole, her prices for services are reasonable and you get more than what you pay for. Thank you Nicole for making our special day incredible.

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Natalia S

What can we say but...WOW! Nicole of Elegant Inspirations was incredible! My husband and I hired her for day of wedding consultation services but got so much more. She truly sets herself apart from other coordinators. We knew that we wouldn't have anything to worry about with... Read More Nicole handling everything on the day of our wedding. She met with us several times over the year before our wedding, each time getting more and more detail and clarifying our requests. She was extremely organized and easy to work with. We only had to tell her the theme/style of our wedding and she immediately had ideas that we used. She remembered all of the small details and reminded us of things that we had forgotten. When it came to the wedding day, Nicole was all business and handled everything very well. If anything did go wrong we never heard about it. Nicole went above and beyond by meeting with us for the rehearsal, coordinating all other vendors on the day of, setting up and cleaning up our venue, as well pouring champagne, opening wine and dealing with any issues that arose. She did all of this when we hired her for "day of" services. We would absolutely recommend Nicole to anybody. She was a pleasure to work with.

Dependable, creative and excellent wedding planner

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Madeline W

Nicole Reece was our wedding planner for our wedding and I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She listened to what we wanted and made it happen within our budget. She is very artistic and creative and helped us to create some very memorable pieces for our wedding... Read More starting with the frame people can stand behind for our photo booth to our RSVP board (we had our guests reply using a mad lib that we ended up displaying all responses on a board) to all the little details like centerpieces. I never realized how much you have to think about what goes into a wedding until we got started. I don't think I could have planned the sequence of events for the wedding in a more timely manner than Nicole had. I did not stress at all the day of my wedding thanks to Nicole. I was able to relax, get ready and enjoy the butterflies in my stomach. I highly recommend Nicole as a wedding planner. As someone who didn't think would need one, I am glad I decided to use one, it was worth every penny :)

Best day of our lives

Reviewed on 2/21/2015

Thank you, Nicole for making our wedding day spectacular. You truly are an expert wedding coordinator and you handled everything with such grace and competence. I couldn't have planned the wedding without you - you gave me so many great ideas, insights and advice throughout the... Read More months leading to the wedding. I knew I could count on you to make everything run smoothly and it did! Thanks again!

wedding planner

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Patty y

I loved Nicole!!! She is amazing!!! She is so incredibly talented and helps you keep your costs low if that is what you choose to do. She can make things over the top or simple and fun. We recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone that will go above and beyond to... Read More make you happy.

Elegant Insperations Event and Wedding Consultations

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Kirstie S

Nicole at Elegant Insperations is absolutly amazing. She thinks of everything that you wouldn't think of. Her attention to detail is impeckable. Down to the little things like adding something to the flower arrangements to make them just that much more special or using local... Read More tree names for the table names. She created a mock up of the venue on her Ipad just so I could have a visual of what the space would look like. My caterer said that she was the best wedding planner that she had ever worked with. Nicole is professional, timely, and just a joy to work with. I didn't have to worry about anything with Nicole taking the reins because I knew that she would handle everything, and she did that and then some.