It's The MUSIC They'll Remember!

We believe in totally personalizing your planning experience and special day. Our goal is to be there for you every step of the way - listening to what’s important to you, planning your celebration collaboratively, sharing our experience, and really getting to know you both as individuals and as a couple so we can have a sophisticated understanding of exactly the type of party you want. We always adapt to new trends and services so that we can incorporate all of your unique ideas to seamlessly balance creativity and elegance Check out our videos at www.vimeo.com/emgweddings

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

24 Church St, Montclair , NJ (800) 943-5342

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Melissa G

Elegant Music Group (EMG) is sky rocketing and quickly becoming what I think will be the gold standard in wedding entertainment. Don’t hesitate to book them – it’s definitely going to be a party with EMG providing the entertainment!! I say this after booking Anthony Priore when... Read More two companies were beginning a merger (Elegant Ensembles and AMG entertainment). During the months leading up to our wedding these two companies formed Elegant Music Group (EMG), got an AWESOME new office, and provided the best service I could’ve ever hoped for… Anthony was genuinely happy to work with us for all of the little details and even coordinated a percussionist, Dave, to drum along with the music all night long (which created an unreal atmosphere, I highly recommend that!). Anthony was just an absolute stud of a MC/DJ and got the attention of the room while being fun, energetic, and personable. You could clearly tell the pure and genuine joy he has for MC’ing and DJ’ing. He was able to read the room for different genres and the timing was spot on. Our guests were on the dance floor for the entire night and the entire group from EMG made our reception so much fun. Not only were there times that everyone in attendance at the wedding were on the dance floor but everyone was raving about the music and party atmosphere they created weeks after the wedding. We also got a photo booth through EMG which was a huge hit the guys at EMG even did an Instagram video (@emg_anthony // @elegantmusicgroup) that included drone footage of our venue and clips of all of our guests enjoying the night… truly over the top and unbelievable work by these guys. Even after our wedding we still keep in contact with Anthony and truly feel that we’ve made a friend from this experience working with him.

Would Give 10 Stars if I Could!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Nicole A

It's been almost 3 months since my wedding, and my friends and family are STILL talking about my wedding band! While we were planning our wedding, my husband was firm on hiring a DJ. I can understand the desire to minimize cost but he was completely convinced to hire the band... Read More after we visited one of the live sessions at Elegant Ensembles. Our primary contact was Mark Eliasof...so professional, personable and a darn good musician too. Check out his cover of Sinatra on their website! Before the wedding, Mark interviewed us to define the mood and music style we wanted for the wedding. We outlined the reception program (which he MC'd) and a list to play and not play. And he kept in touch with us the whole way. I'm so glad he did because as we approached the wedding date, I hadn't even planned for ceremony and cocktail reception music. Mark took care of it! So We had live music throughout the entire event. And it didn't break our budget. This band has a voice and instrument for every style of music, and the personality to get and keep everyone on the dance floor...all night. There was never an awkwardly vacant dance floor. Just to be clear, we had a very diverse guestlist, ranging widely in age, musical taste and cultural background. The band hit us with universal classics that made for a truly memorable evening. If I had to choose my favorite aspect of the wedding, it would be the band. Just to put it into perspective, I was so bummed earlier in the day because it rained nonstop and we couldn't hold our ceremony outside. By the end of the night, we had danced so hard and enjoyed ourselves so much, we had completely forgotten about the rain!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kelly C

Anthony, Shawn, and the entire EMG staff were incredible, we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ and/or band. Throughout the process, they were extremely helpful. We didn't know exactly what we wanted, and the professionalism and expertise Anthony demonstrated made... Read More it all come together. He guided us to the ideal flow and music selections. The relationship clearly goes beyond business. They want to make sure you have nothing to worry about on your wedding day, and that's all you can really ask for.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Michelle M

Elegant Music Group (EMG) gets a 5 star review across the board from my husband and I. EMG came to us off of a recommendation from our venue. We went to meet with Tom from EMG and immediately were very happy and felt very comfortable with them. The EMG staff is very... Read More professional and super easy to work with! They took the time to get to know us and go over the kind of music we wanted and did not want played at our wedding. They were super super flexible when I emailed them with a couple of last minute changes. EMG arrived early enough to the wedding to set up and make sure that everything was ready. They definitely kept the guests entertained throughout the whole evening. I, the bride, my husband and my mother had guests coming up to us throughout the evening complimenting how great the DJs were. They commented on the music they were playing and especially how the music was not blaring at times when everyone was at the table (for instance like when the food was served) so that you could have a normal conversation and not feel like you were shouting over the people! A lot of people appreciated that, my Dad being one of them! People would always tell me to be careful what DJ or Band you choose because it is the music and the food that make or break a wedding! I know that with EMG we "made" our wedding. Thanks to EMG for making our wedding so awesome and unforgettable! Michelle & Michael Maloof

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Erin M

Our guests were raving about the band the whole wedding. The singers and musicians are SO talented and fun, we were on the dance floor the whole time. Mark was really professional and responsive, helping us along the way with planning. Booking the Savoy Stompers was the best... Read More decision we could have made and they made the reception a blast!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Julie S

Bryan and Tony were the best ever. I can't thank them enough for making our night absolutely amazing. When they captioned our dance floor on instagram as 'no chairs necessary', they were NOT exaggerating! They listened to everything we wanted and came through. We had guests... Read More raving about them all night and the whole following week. I am not sure how we got so lucky to book them but we were so pleased!! I've had several guests tell me that they were so impressed by their genuine enthusiasm to be there and ability to bring their energy into the crowd. I would highly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding! If you want fun at your wedding, be sure to hire these guys!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Aimee Z

We used EMG for our ceremony & cocktail hour music and it was INCREDIBLE! I highly recommend EMG for any couple looking for music. We used the string trio and it was absolutely perfect. Mark was so easy to work with and kind, and he truly made the whole process easy. Thank you,... Read More EMG!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Rebecca C

We decided to meet with Elegant Music Group due to a recommendation for Anthony from a close friend, and we couldn't have been happier. Anthony with fantastic to deal with, and we felt a connection right at our first meeting. We felt he understood who we were and what kind of... Read More music we wanted, and we couldn't have predicted a better outcome on our most important day. We just went with the DJ package and had Anthony and Justin. Our dance floor was filled the entire time and I couldn't recommend Anthony more. there were so many positive comments about our music from our guests. He was able to turn everything we discussed into a fantastic evening of music and dance.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Nicole H

The Savory Stompers Band- Simply put,amazing. Mark the liaison and guitarist is our family friend, and he never missed an opportunity to remind us he was there for us if we had any questions about wedding planning in general (not just music related) along the way. The band was... Read More able to keep the energy high and music flowing all night. People were on the dance floor nonstop which is the one thing my husband and I believe makes for a great wedding. There's a team of like 10 of them so prepare for them to need the space on your dance floor a little bit! I was also so happy they were able to take our requests for the ceremony song "falling slowly", to slow down our first dance song "Home", and to transition our slow first dance into more upbeat "uptown funk" to show our silly sides. I credit them with why our wedding was so much fun, and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Danielle K

Tom and everyone at EMG were beyond professional leading up to and during our wedding. My wife and I envisioned a wedding that was upbeat and Tom definitely delivered. We had a piano player for the ceremony, three piece band (keys, sax, bass) for cocktail hour and a killer DJ... Read More set for the reception. There was a fine balance throughout the night and catered to all musical tastes. I can't recommend this company enough. Thanks Tom, Mark & the rest of your crew! D&D

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Melissa Z

My husband is a big music fan, so picking the right DJ for our wedding was very important to us. From the minute we interacted with EMG Entertainment, we knew this was the right team for us. We started correspondence with Anthony and Matt, and they were so helpful and... Read More down-to-earth in answering all our questions. Anthony matched us up with Bryan, and it was such a great match! Bryan is an amazing DJ and MC. From our first meeting I could tell he understood what we were looking for, and he was so patient in hashing through all the details with us. When we weren’t sure about choosing uplighting, he patiently went through every color choice with us and wasn’t pushy at all. We were totally on the same page, even with our more eclectic selections in music. He genuinely just wanted us to have a wedding that fit both our personalities and budget. He was always easy to reach, and we shared a Google Doc with Bryan with comments added, and without prompting Bryan responded using the comments as well (this was a big plus for my husband). Bryan was able to incorporate the music we liked along with music everyone would enjoy, and helped make everything run smoothly from the ceremony all the way to the end of the reception. I wanted to dance to every song played at my wedding, and everyone was up and dancing the whole night. Bryan was enthusiastic, energetic, and personable without being obtrusive at all! We got so many compliments from family and friends about what a great DJ Bryan was. They also go above and beyond; Bryan went out of his way to help my husband find a lost item at the end of the night. I can’t recommend EMG enough. They made our wedding day even more special, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Sarah W

My husband and I could not be happier with EMG! When we went into our first meeting we were torn between having a band or a DJ because we love live music, but also prefer to hear the vocals of the actual artist. They suggested we have a DJ and add on percussion and an electric... Read More sax, and we are so happy we went with this option! Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed it. Tom was a delight to work with. He took the time to find out what type of music and artists we really like and dislike. We made him a list of our all time favorite songs (mostly indie music you wouldn't typically hear at a wedding) and he incorporated them into the night at the most perfect times. It was amazing! We were so glad to hear the music we actually love and not just a generic wedding playlist. And we didn't hear a single song that was on our "hate it" list! Our photo booth set up was gorgeous! It was so nice having an attendant there to help our guests use the booth and make an album with copies of all the pictures for us! Overall we can't say enough good things about EMG. From start to finish they were professional, kind, and fun to work with. Our wedding would not have been the same with out them!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Dana M

From the first meeting we had at Elegant Music Group (EMG) we knew we made the right DJ choice. We worked with Anthony throughout the entire process, and he always made us feel comfortable and confident that everything would work out perfectly. We didn't really know what type of... Read More music we wanted, so he made some great suggestions and promised he would play whatever kept the party going. On the day of the wedding Anthony and Phil showed up early and set up everything perfectly - the ceremony music was perfect, and the reception was amazing. EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night, and every single person I talked to about the wedding raved about the DJ - not only how great of a job they did, but how nice and professional they were as well. Also, the staff at the venue said Anthony was the best DJ they ever had there. EMG truly made our wedding the best night ever and we couldn't be more thankful!!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jim O

Simply put, the best wedding band I've ever heard. Like having a live concert of soul, Motown, rock and Indie dance music. Our family includes several performers, and we have had the Savoy Stompers play two weddings so far. Great music and totally professional. They even made... Read More it with all 10 pieces to a wedding during a January blizzard. Just the best!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Sara M

We worked with Anthony for our wedding and he couldn't have been any better! Our wedding was so much fun, our guests are still talking about it, and EMG was a major factor in that success. Our ceremony music was played out perfectly to our specifications, and our dance floor was... Read More packed the entire night. Anthony was amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. He really cares about your wedding and will do anything in his power to make it perfect! We felt completely taken care of and had no doubts going into our wedding day that he was going to do a fantastic job, and he delivered!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Inna B

From our first encounters with Elegant Music Group, we were wowed by the staff's professionalism and attention to detail. We were clear that we didn't want any of the "cheesy" wedding songs and traditions and were looking for a classy and customized feel. Because we don't live... Read More near the north Jersey location, we had several Skype meetings to finalize musical selections and plan the flow of the evening. We selected live musicians for the ceremony (violin and keys) and cocktail hour (keys, saxophone, and bass) and then had Bryan and Matt DJ our wedding. We had planned for a friend of ours to perform our first dance song and Bryan was so accommodating in the planning and coordinating with our friend. Bryan and Matt did an incredible job reading the crowd and switching from jazzier and classic songs to energetic dance songs. Our guests were complimenting the DJs as they danced the night away! We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Samantha L

Tom of EMG knows how to get the crowd dancing!! There wasn't a single person who didn't enjoy the music at our wedding. Right before my husband and I were about to do our entrance with our bridal party leading the way one of our guests passed out which caused some panic amongst... Read More the guests. Fortunately, everyone was okay, but it was a scary situation at first. With that being said, Tom of EMG knew exactly what to do/say/play to get everyone's spirits back up and ready to have a good time. Tom takes into account the music you like as a couple and the songs you want to hear, but also pays attention to what the guests seem to be enjoying and what they are dancing to and chooses songs based on that. He is open to suggestions/ requests, but is also willing to offer up ideas. From the beginning of our wedding planning I always said all I really wanted was to dance the entire night, and for my guests to be dancing the entire night with me. Because of Tom/EMG this is exactly what we got. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, our expectations were happily shattered!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Melissa W

Bryan from EMG saved our wedding! My groom and I got the stomach virus right before our ceremony! But Bryan accommodated our schedule of "freedom" and some How kept our guests entertained and LOVING their night dancing, while taking the most subtle hints from us on when we were... Read More able to do the special events of the night and when we had to stop. He was a pleasure to work with from day 1, and we have gotten compliments about him and the photo booth every single day since our wedding. These guys are young, fun, professional, and entertaining. He picked up what our guests liked immediately and everyone was out on that dance floor, from 2 year olds to 94 year olds. Great job and THANK YOU ELEGANT MUSIC GROUP!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 S H

I can't thank Elegant Music Group enough for the incredible experience we had. Working with Mark is amazing, he is so organized and makes everything easy. Our guests were blown away by the Savoy Stompers, our first dance on the cloud, our monogram on the dance floor and the... Read More Photo Booth. Thank you Mark, Anthony and everyone at Elegant Music Group for making our wedding unforgettable, I would've been lost without you!

2017-01-17T10:50:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for having us at your celebration, what a FUN party! All my very best, Mark

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Anna S

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Tom was so helpful and responsive all the way leading up to the big day, and he really understood what we were looking for in terms of music! Our guests danced the entire night all, and Tom made it happen!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Lindsay A

This group is absolutely amazing! We booked Tom for our wedding and couldn't have been happier. He was a pleasure to work with and extremely professional throughout the entire planning process. The dance floor was packed all night long and guests are still raving about the great... Read More music and fun time they had. Music is definitely what everyone remembers and we couldn't have been more satisfied with Elegant Music Group!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016

I cannot say enough good things about them. They were absolutely amazing. Almost all of the compliments I received for my wedding were about how great my DJ's were. They not only dealt with my constantly changing mind and ideas but they were extremely helpful ,pleasant, and... Read More always easy to reach. I would recommend them to anyone in need of Entertainment. I can say with certainty that I will be using them in the future for all events. The Music and Photobooth were by far the best quality I have experienced at any event I've been to.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Traci T

Elegant Music Group, The Savoy Stompers, and Mark truly made our wedding night one we will never forget. Our guests are still reaching out to us to say they have never danced so much at a wedding ever. I myself never left the dance floor!!! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in... Read More 2013 and Savoy Stompers were the band and when guests were chanting "one more song" and did not want to leave the dance floor at the end of the night, I knew I had to have them when I booked my own wedding. They were the very first vendor I contacted and secured. Mark Eliasof worked with us every step of the way, always letting us know he was there for us. He helped to customize our ceremony music, song list for the cocktail hour and reception, and being in the business so long, he had excellent advice on our wedding day in general. I truly feel that the Savoy Stompers are the best 10 piece band around. I also think they are an excellent value for the quality of music and talent they bring. They promise continuous music and they deliver! My husband and I knew we wanted lived music and it was our top priority to make sure the band provided fun music and atmosphere for our guests. When we look back to our October 1st wedding day/night, The Savoy Stompers truly made it perfection. I wanted a fun and lively wedding, and it was everything I imagined and more thanks to EMG!

2016-12-09T11:48:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was SO much fun at your party! I was so thrilled to see you out on the dancefloor ROCKIN the whole night! All the best, Mark

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Stephen S

I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Tom Gambuzza at EMG. During our wedding planning, I wanted to meet with multiple vendors before booking anyone... however, that wasn't the case after meeting Tom. He was the first DJ/MC we met with and we booked him... Read More immediately right there on the spot. We didn't need to see what else was out there because we got such an amazing, fun, professional, and NORMAL vibe from him.... there is nothing "cheesy" or "goofy" about him or the way he DJ's/MC's. He takes the time to listen to what you want and he genuinely cares about the musical vision you have for your day. Super cool guy, knows his stuff, and truly cared about making our day the most fun, seamless and perfect experience. You won't go wrong booking him:)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jessica M

EMG was great to work with from start to finish for our wedding in September. They really listened to us and I felt like they got to know us as a couple and our wedding day was fantastic because of them. EMG did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everyone danced the... Read More night away and the dance floor was never empty. EMG was a huge part of making our wedding day amazing and I've already recommended them to other couples.