Elegant Occasions

Elegant Occasions is South Florida's original award-winning in-house photography, videography, and entertainment company. Save yourself time and frustration, have one company, one team, do it all! Prefer to TEXT? Use the text line at 954-722-2223.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

Fort Lauderdale – Miami – Palm Beach – Naples, Florida and Destinations, FL (800) 841-2805

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Allison C

Bill Crane and his team did a great job putting everything together. He was very easy to work with and was a great help! They called a week before the wedding to make sure everything was how we wanted it. They helped make the day very special for us. I would recommend them... Read More for their photography, photo booth, and DJ!!!! (I am sure their other services are just a great)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Benjamin B

My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better company for our photos, videos and minister. Their attention and caring toward us is priceless. I'm very picky and I did a lot of research before choosing them, and I can say that I chose the best ones! Thank you all! Specially Bill... Read More Crane for delivering such a beautiful and touching ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

- [x] We have used Elegant Occasions for both my daughters weddings. I can't say enough to express the excellent service and professionalism. We recently used their venue for photography, videography, DJ, master of ceremonies, officiant, photo booth, lighting, and draping.... Read More Everything turned out beautiful and I could not be more pleased. Bill Crane helped us plan my daughters wedding eight years ago and my youngest daughters wedding just weeks ago. Bill is very accommodating and easy to work with. I asked for the same photographer and master of ceremonies that I used eight years ago and was able to use them. The fact that all of them are still there says something about how well the company is run. The photographs and video are amazing and the DJ and master of ceremonies kept the party going all night. I received so many compliments from all my guests both times I used Elegant Occasions. This is the best company and staff in South Florida and I highly recommend using their services.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Berline M

Best days of our lives. We used Elegant Occasions for Photography and DJ Services. This company is top notch!! I would recommend this company over and over especially to soon to be brides. You will be extremely happy, and your guests will have no complaints!!! Very professional... Read More ,we just received our sneak peak photos, and we can not stop smiling at all the wonderful photos. You will not be disappointed!! :)))

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marie W

I can not sing the my praises of Elegant Occasion's loud enough. Brides - You do NOT want to pass this team up! From day one, they were absolutely professional, available for my questions, patient with my nerves, and I was confident I would be satisfied with the end... Read More result.....they surpassed my expectations on all accounts! Our wedding video captured who we are as individuals and as a couple. They caught the joy, the tears, the quiet contemplation, and beautiful candid shots of us and our friends and family on our big day. Our video is a treasure that we are proud to show off. We are so happy we trusted Elegant Occasions with our story!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Tiffany C

Elegant Occasions did a fantastic job in capturing the emotion of our wedding as well as our personalities. We got photo, video and DJ from them and all aspects of our event were nothing short of spectacular. They made everything so easy and stress free for us.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

The Elegant Occasions team had a way of not only capturing the moment but capturing the true emotion of the entire day through pictures! I look at my pictures and continually smile because I feel as if I am reliving my wedding day all over again! Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Elegant Occasions made beautiful pictures of our wedding with no hassle, even though we were planning everything from out of state. Throughout the process they were extremely professional. They contacted us multiple times ahead of the day to make sure there were no surprises... Read More and that we got what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, They were punctual and accommodating, and got every shot we asked for. After the wedding, they were quick to deliver an album with a gorgeous edit of our day, along with some extra goodies. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Stephanie H

There are not enough stars to give to capture the true value and quality that Elegant Occasions brings to wedding photography. The first vendor that my fiance and I booked was the photographer because after everything is said and done, all that will remain will be the... Read More pictures. My fiance and I wanted to make sure that we booked not only a talented photographer, but one who would be just as excited as we were on our wedding day to capture the moments and tell our love story. What we got with Elegant Occasions as our photography company was so much more. They not only exceeded our expectations with the quality of photos he took, but will forever be part of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017

When we were looking for a photographer for our wedding, we sent many inquiries to many photographers. Elegant Occasions were the very first company to reach out to us, not only through email, but also through the phone. They gave us so many tips to help us through the... Read More selection process, such as what to look for and how to compare different photographer’s photos, packages, and prices. They even offered to help us even if we didn’t select them as our photography company. This truly says a lot about their character as a company. They are immediately invested in you and not only for their benefit, but for your own.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Ebonique F

From first the day of meeting Bill Crane (the Event Specialist) on May 5th, 2017 he was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional, easy going, he kept me in the loop regarding every step of the process and is always accessible. He put together an all star lineup for me... Read More and my wife's wedding on July 4th, 2017. Bryan (the photographer), Andy (the videographer), Carlos (the violinist) and Bryan (the deejay), did an awesome job and made the day even more special than it was all ready. Great job by all!!--- David R.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Ashley S

Elegant occasions was the best choice for our wedding day! Our DJ was great and played all the music we requested, on top of just a variety of his own choice. All the guests were happy and on the dance floor all night long. The MC was also wonderful. Elliot was always checking... Read More on us to make sure we were happy with everything going on. He kept the crowd hyped up but wasn't too aggressive. We had a pianist for a cocktail hour which was a lovely touch. Highly recommend Elegant Occasions!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Cari S

We used Elegant Occasions to play our ceremony music, provide equipment for our cocktail hour singer (we had a personal friend play) and as our DJ during our reception. Our DJ Ray and MC BrianK were very entertaining and played awesome music. Our crowd loves to dance and Ray did... Read More a great job mixing music to fit our crowd's taste. The only small issue we had was they first started playing the Daddy Daughter song for the First Dance but after about a minute it was quickly remedied and everything else went without a hitch. Would totally take that small issue again for the phenomenal service and music that they played the rest of the night.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Arlett G

I first discovered Elegant Occasions on Thumbtack. After contacting and meeting with Bill Crane I knew it wasn't a mistake and we were in good hands. Bill and his team understood our vision and fulfilled it while working with us. The package that was offered to us was affordable... Read More perfect for what we in-visioned. At first we only contracted for a photography, but days before our event we got a videographer as well. Bryan was our photographer the day of our vow renewal. He was professional, stupendous, and a joy to work with. He joined with us and delivered exactly what we wanted. Not only were we happy with their professionalism but with the quick turn around of our prints to be viewed and ordered. It was just amazing. Elegant Occasions was definitely a great choice and a keeper and will receive many recommendations from us, our bridal party, families and friends. Thank you for helping us build a memory of a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kris R

Bill Crane & his team made the planning process a breeze! I planned our wedding from San Francisco, and Bill was very easy to communicate with despite the 3 hour time difference. The lighting was great, the ceremony sound & music was perfect and the reception was AMAZING.... Read More Everybody had a blast, the DJ had everyone engaged and dancing the entire night. We are still hearing from our friends and family how great the music was at the reception.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lauren S

The Elegant Occasions team was integral to the success of our big day and not only were we beyond happy with the services, even our guests came over to us to say how wonderful their interactions were with the photographer and videographer. The MC and DJ had our guests on the... Read More dance floor until the very end of the reception and we couldn't have been happier with how our wedding day unfolded. Bill, who helped us to choose a package that was best for us (and respectful to our budget), was a pleasure to work with. As a long-distance bride, Bill made the process of planning our wedding seamless and stress-free. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lori N

Bryan and Robert were my photographer/videographer and they were awesome. I appreciated Bryan's detail in making sure the photos turned out great and they did. He captured great light and knew how to get the right shot. Photos were given back within a reasonable time frame.... Read More They both were so nice and totally got our humor and it made for an awesome night. Turns out they did my friends wedding 4 years ago and I was so pleased they had the same praises we did.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Meredith D

My daughter (the Bride) and I planned her Florida wedding from Massachusetts. Bill Crane and his staff couldn't have been more responsive and accommodating! We flew down to meet with them and were very impressed by their professionalism. The staff was warm, welcoming and very... Read More reassuring. I'm one who likes to be involved in every detail, which was difficult from Massachusetts. Bill made both of us feel very comfortable with his guidance. Bill officiated the wedding. It was lovely and all we hoped it would be. He did a great job and all were very happy. The DJ made the wedding! He was a lot of fun! He even played Sweet Caroline! (He didn't know that the groom is a HUGE Boston Red Sox fan. Sweet Caroline is played at the 7th inning stretch. It was a great moment.) We haven't seen the photographer's images yet. Based upon how everything else went, we're confident we'll love them! Loved working with Bill and his staff!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Anne G

Elegant Occasions handled our DJ, Lighting, Photographer and Video for our wedding on April 2, 2016. From the start of picking a package to go with, discussing our style, setting up meetings, finalizing details all the way to execution on the big day we had a phenomenal... Read More experience working with everyone there. Devorah was beyond attentive to all of my needs, Alexis was quick to follow up on photos, Steve was quick moving with the video, Alejandro followed through on all my photo ideas as our photographer and John was the best fit for a DJ we could have ever asked for. The lighting was perfection and our monogram gobo looked stunning at our reception. Our wedding was magical and we owe so much of it to Elegant Occasions. They were all stress free to work with and worth every penny spent!

Great Choice for DJ and Photography!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Megan J

Elegant Occasions was such a great choice for us! Our Wedding Coordinator met with us twice, and set up an appointment for us to meet with our DJ and Photography team to discuss details, as well. They were available to answer our questions (and our parent's questions) throughout... Read More the process. On the day of our wedding, it rained, and we had to change some photography plans. Even though we were stressed out, the Photographer found the perfect place to take our photos where we stayed dry and still had the backdrop that we wanted. The DJ and MC were so upbeat, and really made the party a hit! The choices of music were perfect for both the ceremony and the reception. We are so happy with our choice of Elegant Occasions and highly recommend them!

Fantastic DJ and Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015

The wedding turned out terrific even though we had issues with the rain. The photographers were wonderful and John Rocks and the other DJ were fantastic. John kept the party going and had everybody up and dancing. Everyone had a great time. They were all very professional... Read More and we were so pleased with the way everything turned out!

Loved Elegant Occasions

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Sabrina G

Elegant Occasions did an absolute amazing job from the start to finish! For my wedding they provided the DJ service and lighting. The DJ did a great job and kept the crowd going all night. He played great music and accommodated all the song request that I had sent them prior to... Read More the wedding day. The ceremony was outside and after dark so they provided lighting for the pathway and uplighting on the trees surrounding the ceremony. It turned out so beautiful and looked perfect! They listened and accommodated all of my questions and wants. I would definitely recommend them and use them for any other upcoming events!!! Great Job!

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

The staff at Elegant Occasions was top notch from the moment I contacted them in regards to my daughter's wedding. Bill was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. Their pricing was very reasonable and they even offered us a discount for being a firefighter and... Read More nurse. The DJ was excellent and kept the party going all night. The outdoor lighting exceeded my expectations and created a beautiful and lasting memory. Thanks again to Elegant Occasions.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jane L

Elegant Occasions was amazing to work with!!! The week of our wedding we decided to book a videographer (we waited so long due to budget) after being referred to EO through a friend. We worked with Bryan who was able to get us a videographer last minute. Bryan was great to... Read More work with and very professional! Edwin was our videographer the day of and he was AMAZING! He was so professional, easy going and created a beautiful video for us! Edwin was almost unnoticed and not pushy at all. He captured some great moments that we will treasure forever. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made! We would highly recommend them!!

Video

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 giselle k

If you need a high quality professional videographer at an affordable pricelook no further. Not only are they a preferred vendor from our venue but they made the process quick, easy and give great service! I highly reccomend his company!