Elegant Occasions

$ – Inexpensive

Bow2008 09

Fort Lauderdale – Miami – Palm Beach – Naples, Florida and Destinations, FL

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Benjamin B

My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better company for our photos, videos and minister. Their attention and caring toward us is priceless. I'm very picky and I did a lot of research before choosing them, and I can say that I chose the best ones! Thank you all! Specially Bill... Read More Crane for delivering such a beautiful and touching ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

- [x] We have used Elegant Occasions for both my daughters weddings. I can't say enough to express the excellent service and professionalism. We recently used their venue for photography, videography, DJ, master of ceremonies, officiant, photo booth, lighting, and draping.... Read More Everything turned out beautiful and I could not be more pleased. Bill Crane helped us plan my daughters wedding eight years ago and my youngest daughters wedding just weeks ago. Bill is very accommodating and easy to work with. I asked for the same photographer and master of ceremonies that I used eight years ago and was able to use them. The fact that all of them are still there says something about how well the company is run. The photographs and video are amazing and the DJ and master of ceremonies kept the party going all night. I received so many compliments from all my guests both times I used Elegant Occasions. This is the best company and staff in South Florida and I highly recommend using their services.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Berline M

Best days of our lives. We used Elegant Occasions for Photography and DJ Services. This company is top notch!! I would recommend this company over and over especially to soon to be brides. You will be extremely happy, and your guests will have no complaints!!! Very professional... Read More ,we just received our sneak peak photos, and we can not stop smiling at all the wonderful photos. You will not be disappointed!! :)))

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Meredith D

My daughter (the Bride) and I planned her Florida wedding from Massachusetts. Bill Crane and his staff couldn't have been more responsive and accommodating! We flew down to meet with them and were very impressed by their professionalism. The staff was warm, welcoming and very... Read More reassuring. I'm one who likes to be involved in every detail, which was difficult from Massachusetts. Bill made both of us feel very comfortable with his guidance. Bill officiated the wedding. It was lovely and all we hoped it would be. He did a great job and all were very happy. The DJ made the wedding! He was a lot of fun! He even played Sweet Caroline! (He didn't know that the groom is a HUGE Boston Red Sox fan. Sweet Caroline is played at the 7th inning stretch. It was a great moment.) We haven't seen the photographer's images yet. Based upon how everything else went, we're confident we'll love them! Loved working with Bill and his staff!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Anne G

Elegant Occasions handled our DJ, Lighting, Photographer and Video for our wedding on April 2, 2016. From the start of picking a package to go with, discussing our style, setting up meetings, finalizing details all the way to execution on the big day we had a phenomenal... Read More experience working with everyone there. Devorah was beyond attentive to all of my needs, Alexis was quick to follow up on photos, Steve was quick moving with the video, Alejandro followed through on all my photo ideas as our photographer and John was the best fit for a DJ we could have ever asked for. The lighting was perfection and our monogram gobo looked stunning at our reception. Our wedding was magical and we owe so much of it to Elegant Occasions. They were all stress free to work with and worth every penny spent!

Great Choice for DJ and Photography!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Megan J

Elegant Occasions was such a great choice for us! Our Wedding Coordinator met with us twice, and set up an appointment for us to meet with our DJ and Photography team to discuss details, as well. They were available to answer our questions (and our parent's questions) throughout... Read More the process. On the day of our wedding, it rained, and we had to change some photography plans. Even though we were stressed out, the Photographer found the perfect place to take our photos where we stayed dry and still had the backdrop that we wanted. The DJ and MC were so upbeat, and really made the party a hit! The choices of music were perfect for both the ceremony and the reception. We are so happy with our choice of Elegant Occasions and highly recommend them!

Fantastic DJ and Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015

The wedding turned out terrific even though we had issues with the rain. The photographers were wonderful and John Rocks and the other DJ were fantastic. John kept the party going and had everybody up and dancing. Everyone had a great time. They were all very professional... Read More and we were so pleased with the way everything turned out!

Loved Elegant Occasions

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Sabrina G

Elegant Occasions did an absolute amazing job from the start to finish! For my wedding they provided the DJ service and lighting. The DJ did a great job and kept the crowd going all night. He played great music and accommodated all the song request that I had sent them prior to... Read More the wedding day. The ceremony was outside and after dark so they provided lighting for the pathway and uplighting on the trees surrounding the ceremony. It turned out so beautiful and looked perfect! They listened and accommodated all of my questions and wants. I would definitely recommend them and use them for any other upcoming events!!! Great Job!

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

The staff at Elegant Occasions was top notch from the moment I contacted them in regards to my daughter's wedding. Bill was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. Their pricing was very reasonable and they even offered us a discount for being a firefighter and... Read More nurse. The DJ was excellent and kept the party going all night. The outdoor lighting exceeded my expectations and created a beautiful and lasting memory. Thanks again to Elegant Occasions.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jane L

Elegant Occasions was amazing to work with!!! The week of our wedding we decided to book a videographer (we waited so long due to budget) after being referred to EO through a friend. We worked with Bryan who was able to get us a videographer last minute. Bryan was great to... Read More work with and very professional! Edwin was our videographer the day of and he was AMAZING! He was so professional, easy going and created a beautiful video for us! Edwin was almost unnoticed and not pushy at all. He captured some great moments that we will treasure forever. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made! We would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 giselle k

If you need a high quality professional videographer at an affordable pricelook no further. Not only are they a preferred vendor from our venue but they made the process quick, easy and give great service! I highly reccomend his company!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

I only need one word to describe the quality, price, customer service, and professionalism of this company… AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

We found Elegant Occasions to be absolutely wonderful. Prior to the wedding, we met to see samples, gauge our needs and and see how best to meet our budget. The staff touched base with us periodically throughout the reception. We got a disc with our images and a website to send... Read More our family to. The video was better that I imagined and the DJ kept the party going all night. The best part was that the PRICES WERE EXTREMELY REASONABLE! Every wedding I have ever been to has had astronomical prices for photos, video and DJ’s but they gave me a package with all three! I recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Captured a genuine reflection of me and my husband for our engagement and wedding day photos! An awesome talent!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Elegant Occasions was such a pleasure to work with! They were extremely helpful in not only the planning process, but giving me general money saving tips for my wedding. They created a photo package that was custom for my specific needs, and budget. The photographer was very... Read More comfortable to work with and was always on top of communicating with me during the event. The videographer was a pleasure and the DJ outstanding! I now have amazing engagement and wedding photos! You can't go wrong when choosing Elegant Occasions for your special events!

Amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Lisette W

What an amazing experience thanks to our photographer, Brian, and our DJ, John! I highly recommend both of them. First and foremost they were both open and understanding that we were 2 brides. They listened to all of our ideas and details that we wanted. Brian exceeded our... Read More expectations with the sunset pictures! They were breathtaking! John got everyone on the dance floor and kept a great flow throughout the night. I could not have been happier with their services!

Elegant Occasions Wedding DJ and Officiant

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Stephanie K

Elegant Occasions is AMAZING!! Our wedding DJ, Bryan had all of our guests on the dance floor the whole night and we received so many compliments about his services. Throughout the wedding planning, Bryan would send me random emails/phone calls to see how “The Bride” was feeling... Read More and to see if I needed anything. That really make my experience extra special. Bill Crane was our officiant and he had us from hello. He has a great sense of humor and is such a sincere speaker. Bill is an ordained minister and his lovely words created a beautiful atmosphere that set the stage for our ceremony. What makes Elegant Occasions unique and really stand out is that both Bryan and Bill are completely genuine and personable individuals. You can really tell that both Bryan and Bill love what they do which makes everyone’s experience truly magical. They both were a blast and a pleasure to have join us on our special day. We love Elegant Occasions!

awazing wedding

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Haley M

my daughter's wedding was on 2/20, we used Elegant Occasions for the DJ, and Photography. All 3 gentlemen were extremely, helpful, kind and professional with the wedding party and all of the guest. We would recommend this service to anyone that is planning a special event or... Read More occasion. They were awesome and made the wedding very special!

Great work!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Anthony M

Elegant Occasions/Affordable Affairs did an amazing job on our big day. The photographers were excellent; we love how the pictures turned out & that we got the rights to all of them on a high quality CD!The DJ was also excellent. He did very well at going from our list but also... Read More feeling the crowd. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Coles M

I simply want to express our extreme satisfaction with Jon (I think that is his name), our Master of Ceremony for our wedding on 12/28/14. Although the evening began rocky, he was the consummate professional. He was energetic, and kept the crowd involved; this was definitely... Read More evident by his sweat-drenched shirt. In addition, he was flexible with our reception timeline and made appropriate recommendations to keep the event lively. In the end, the reception was a success and Elegant Occasions was a great choice.

Great Team

Reviewed on 2/11/2015

My wife and I got married on 01/18/15 and used Elegant Occasions for DJ, Video and Photo. The wedding itself was amazing and much thanks to their company for having amazing vendors. We first met the DJ at a open house and after interviewing/speaking with many DJ's, with picked... Read More John, who was great! The selection of music was great and his way of being interactive to get the audience to get up and dance was perfect. The photographer and videographer were very personable, professional and precise at getting key images/videos and made sure to also make us feel more relaxed and comfortable throughout the night. Bryan, operations manager, was very helpful from start to finish and made sure that everything ran smoothly that day. All in all, they are a great team and I would highly recommend using them to any and all people for special occasions, weddings, etc.

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Krissy L

This team was absolutely amazing!! We didn't have to worry about a thing all night! Our DJ Bryan, with his upbeat personality, accommodated our every request, played the perfect music during every part of our evening, and kept everyone dancing until the very end!! We had SO many... Read More compliments from our guests about what a great DJ we had!! Our photo and video team, Bryan and Edwin were all over the place, capturing every moment with enthusiasm! They kept us involved in the decision making and made sure we didn't miss any of our perfect shots! Bill, our officiant was professional, patient, and sincere. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better evening, and these guys played a HUGE part in how memorable it was! We highly recommend Elegant Occasions!!!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Everyone had a great time. Thank you!

Did a great job on our same sex commitment ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

As a gay couple my partner and I were apprehensive about choosing services for our commitment ceremony. The first question I had for Bill, my liaison with Elegant Occasions, was if they would be uncomfortable providing services for a same sex couple. I had asked other companies... Read More this same question and was actually hug up on by three of them! Bill assured me they had done many commitment ceremonies and it would not be a problem. As it turned out Bill performed the ceremony, and we also used the company for photo, video, dj, up-lighting and a live trio. EVERYONE with the company was friendly and professional the whole time. The album and video were spectacular and our dj Bryan made the whole night a wonderful success.

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kerry L

Elegant Occasions was amazing!! They are truly professionals in their field. It was a pleasure to work with them and they threw an awesome wedding reception with great music!!! Thanks for making our special day more memorable!!!

Start a Conversation!