Specialty Rentals

EP offers many traditional and modern wedding rental items to insure your event stands out. From chiavari chairs and backdrops to chair covers and linens, EP has you covered. Lighting packages, chuppahs. We have hundreds of unique items to give you the edge!

Type

Chuppahs, Draperies, Furniture, Generators, Lighting, Linens, Other Rental Items, Plant Rental, Tableware, Tents, Theme Props

1760 Britannia Drive, Elgin, IL

Sept 2012

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Victoria A

I used elegant presentations for lounge furniture rental...everything looked great! I would definitely work with them again.

Last Minute Save!

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Kari K

One week before my wedding, I was going over the room setup details with my reception hall, and came to find out that they misinformed me about having banquet chair covers. They did not supply them with room setup as I was previously informed. Luckily, during my frantic internet search, I came across Elegant Presentations! They were able to send me 215 white lamour banquet chair covers with red satin sashes with no problem (and in less then 5 days). They ship the boxes of linen to your house with paid return shipping, so you just put them on your chairs before your event, enjoy the event itself, take them off the chairs after, and ship them back! Talk about a savings especially if you have some helpful hands available! I would reccommend them for any size wedding you are preparing for.

Beautiful and Inexpensive!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Beth M

I was on a tight budget, but desperately needed to rent chair covers and sashes for my wedding. I went with EP because they were the best priced. They were cheaper than getting them from a renter only 30 miles away. They sent me swatches of colors for the sashes and the chair covers. They were very nice to work with and I had no problems with receiving or returning the linens. If I could have afforded it, I would have rented everything I could've from them! I highly reccommend EP!

TO Elegant Presentations