Cincinnati Wedding Videography

Elegant Productions delivers cinematic Blu-ray wedding videos at an affordable price. Our top priority is you; producing a film that reflects your unique personality and style is our passion. We will capture every detail and emotion of your day from behind the scenes to create your dream video. You will choose from a variety of packages that include your complete ceremony, full-length footage of reception highlights and feature videos capturing your best moments, most personal relationships and all the joyous emotions of your wedding day. We would love to talk with you! Message us today to see if your wedding date is available.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Southern Ohio, Northern Kentucky (865) 566-3992

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cali H

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding! Julie is absolutely amazing and kept everything flowing so smoothly! I highly recommend her for any and all photography needs!

2017-10-31T21:00:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Cali! I loved capturing your day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tamara W

If it's excellent quality at a reasonable price you're looking for, then this is the person you want for the most important day of your life! When i think... pictures and more-so, motion pictures, are all we have left when all is said and done and a lot of money has been... Read More spent...... I want professional and I want quality. They delivered! And delivered promptly. Icing on the cake??.... They're the sweetest couple you'll ever meet and tremendous integrity. I'm mother of the bride and it was my money definitely well spent! I have to add, it was a bit chaotic and we were not ready when they needed us, but they still managed to somehow get everything I asked for! I LOVE MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING VIDEO! I could not be a happier customer!!πŸ’–

2017-10-31T21:01:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the super sweet review! Your daughter's wedding was beautiful, and it was our pleasure to be a part of the day!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Taylor M

Julie and Paul are incredible! My husband and I were sure that we wanted a videographer for our wedding but we had no idea how to choose one. There were so many options and the pricing of some businesses were overwhelming. But the second we met Julie and Paul, not only did we... Read More know they were good, kind-hearted people but we knew they would be perfect for our wedding videographers. Julie was so patient and helpful! She answered any questions I had quickly and thoroughly and made the process so easy and stress-free. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband were wonderful. They made sure to focus on who we were as a couple and they worked well with the photographer in an effort to capture every aspect of our day. After the wedding, Julie kept in touch and continued to let me know where she was in the editing process, all the way up until it was delivered. And I’m not exaggerating when I say the final result was beyond our wildest imagination. We received the most stunning video ever. It creatively captured our special day and we will cherish it forever. If you’re looking for a wonderful videography business with extremely affordable rates, these two are the best!

2017-08-03T20:37:42 Response from the vendor

We loved capturing your gorgeous day! You were a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Cathy H

Julie and Paul are a delightful couple who do excellent work! The quality of work is exceptional for the cost. They listen to what is important to the couple and work the footage into a beautiful video! I highly recommend Elegant Productions!!

2017-08-03T20:39:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are thankful to work with amazing couples with such kind families!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 James H

1. Excellent Cinematography! The whole wedding was covered beautifully, with high resolution 1080p and superb creativity. 2. The price was an absolute steal for the money! I am not kidding at all! I have told the owners more than once, they need to increase their pricing!!! 3.... Read More Never once did I worry about it; never once did I direct their energies! It seemed like they new to video exactly what I would have wanted and to cover all the items which I cared to remember! This allowed me to put my full attention on the wedding, the bride and the groom, the attendees, the family, and of course, the celebration!

2017-08-03T20:39:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, and thank you for trusting us to capture your daughter's wedding day. It was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Amanda B

Elegant Productions Videography perfectly captured our wedding day. Julie was extremely helpful on the wedding day, especially during moments of chaos and stress. Julie and her husband went above and beyond to ensure every moment of our big day was on film. Elegant Productions... Read More Videography films in high resolution -- and the quality is outstanding. The blu-rays and digital downaloads are all very professional. Paying for a videographer for your wedding is well worth it. (The wedding day is gone within a blink of an eye for the bride and groom.) My husband and I watched our video from Elegant Productions Videography and we both cried, laughed and relived the happiest day of our lives. We can't recommend this company enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Bridget M

I can't say enough about their work!!!! Not only were they extremely professional and fun to work with, but their work speaks for itself. Absolutely stunning shots and creative artistry with the videography, and they know how to perfectly assemble the final products to really... Read More illustrate and solidify memories of your special day. 10/10 highly recommend!

2017-06-16T08:05:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We loved being a part of your stunning day.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Miriam P

As for most brides, my wedding day was wonderful, but a blur! What a true blessing to have every special moment from my day on video. Elegant Production's product is incredible and well worth the cost. Julie and Paul were wonderful to work with - flexible, personable, and... Read More professional. My family and I loved them! One thing I truly love is how the video brings my wedding day to life again. Pictures can only do so much. I highly recommend Elegant Productions as any bride's videographer!

2017-06-16T08:06:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words! So thankful we had the opportunity to capture your wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Sarah C

Julie and her husband were a pleasure from the moment I inquired about getting a videographer for my wedding. Julie was always just a phone call away and answered all of my questions. She was able to show me some of her work and followed all of my suggestions to make me the... Read More perfect video! They know their stuff and my video arrived before I expected. Your wedding day goes by quicker than you can imagine so it is great to have a video that you can reflect on year after year. Thank you Elegant Productions Videography!

2017-06-16T08:09:33 Response from the vendor

Sarah, your mountaintop wedding was breathtaking and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to film your day. Thank you for the sweet review.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Allison W

A few weeks after our wedding we received our wedding video from Elegant Productions Videography! We smiled, laughed, and cried as we remembered those special moments from our wedding day! I can't imagine not having this video to watch over and over because of the joy it brings... Read More to us both! Some of you may not think to hire a videographer, but I highly recommend it! The investment in a wedding videographer is something you will never regret! Julie and Paul were there throughout our entire day and catered to everything special we asked of them! They are such sweet people who genuinely care about each of their clients and are willing to help in any way possible! If you are getting married or know someone getting married soon, please contact these talented people to capture your special day! They will make sure you will never forget one of the best days of your life!

2017-06-16T08:07:25 Response from the vendor

We loved getting to know the two of you! Thanks for the review.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017

Absolutely wonderful experience!! Very personable! Modified many things to meet our needs!! Did fabulous job! My wedding video is amazing! Very reasonably priced!! Most importantly wonderful people to work with!!

2017-06-16T08:10:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review.We are blessed to work with wonderful brides like you!

Great!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Amanda S

Julie Davis of Elegant Productions is new to the Charleston Area, she is orignally from TN. She is wonderful though. We got the Blu ray package which includes 3 blu ray dvd's and they taped 8hrs the day of. She also made a slideshow for our rehersal dinner. The video is perfect... Read More and I LOVE it.

2017-06-16T08:11:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. It is really helpful for new brides. Hope the two of you are doing well. We loved being a part of your wedding day.

Julie Davis

I'm Julie Davis, owner of Elegant Productions. When I'm not editing, I enjoy exercising and playing with my two little girls. My husband and I have had the privilege of filming weddings together in five states over the last ten years. Now based in Cincinnati Ohio, we provide professional videos at the best prices to the couples in Ohio and Northern Kentucky. We love that our job allows us the opportunity to build a relationships with you, so that we can capture your wedding day memories and edit them into a dream video that reflects your personality and style! Call today to reserve your date