Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2230 Union St, San Diego, CA (619) 200-4868

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Lisa F

Sheri came through with exactly what I wanted and at very, very reasonable prices. She was very easy to work with too!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Natalie M

I worked with Sheri and could not have been happier with our final flowers. Her website does not do her justice. We had a couple of meetings regarding what I was looking for an my budget. What I loved about her was she was totally understanding when I said I wanted gorgeous... Read More flowers but that I also don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on them as my venue was gorgeous in its own (Circle Oak Ranch). She completely agreed and didn’t mind that I ended up not spending a ton on her services. When I was looking for florist I spoke to a few that made me feel guilty that I didn’t want to spend a certain amount or had minimums that I didn’t want to meet. Yes, they had the updated website and had pretty work but truthfully I think I even got better with Sheri and it didn’t come with an attitude or a price tag. I still was her only event and she did it with perfection.

THE BEST FLORIST!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Heather H

Sherri is seriously amazing. The flowers at our wedding in November turned out even better than the pictures I showed her of what I wanted. From our first meeting with Sherri she made us feel comfortable and excited for our wedding day. You can tell she truly loves what she... Read More does. Not only was she affordable, but exceeded every expectation I had! She arrived on time on the wedding day, set up was a breeze, and even clipped all the groomsmen and groom's boutonnieres on! She's the best, hire her!!! :)

obsessed!!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Kelley P

Sheri is AMAZING she makes you feel like a friend from the first meeting. I researched a ton florists and for what i wanted all were WAY above my budget. When i met with Sheri in her home, (which smelled amazing BTW) she sat and talked with me for a long time, almost 3.5 hours.... Read More She was real with me and even looked through my pinterest with me telling me all about the flowers i was choosing. Weather they were in season or not(higher price if not) and giving me tons of options. Her pricing was a great deal bc she works out of her home she doesn't have overhead. She gave me a TON of tips about buying my own vases rather than renting and was a real sweet lady. When i told her I wanted a full coverage ombre isle she didn't hesitate and gave me an amazing price even my wedding planner thought was a mistake. On the day of the wedding i was practically in tears over how amazing all the florals looked, they were larger and more amazing than i imagined! You must hire this woman, i will recommend her forever!

Gorgeous flowers!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2013 Amelia C

I had a wonderful experience with Elegant Touch! I met with them to discuss my ideas and they absolutely brought them to life. In fact the flowers were more perfect than I could have ever imagined! I loved that we were able to work within my budget and still have all the... Read More things I wanted! We got so many compliments on our flowers! I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Diana B

Sheri is an amazing florist. We told her our vision and the day of, it was beyond our imagination. She listened very well to what we wanted and executed each idea beautifully.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Elizabeth S

Because of geography, I was unable to meet Sherri until the wedding day. And they were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen for a wedding. She is totally willing to go outside the box to give what the customer wants. Great quality, great service.

So Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Breanna M

I highly recommend Sheri at Elegant Touch Floral Designs! I was one of those brides who had no idea what types of flowers or colors I wanted for our wedding, and Sheri was so helpful with the process. All of our flowers were gorgeous and she was even on site at the church... Read More handing out our bouquets and pinning corsages on our special guests. I'm definitely happy we chose Elegant Touch Floral!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 amanda c

Corie did my flowers and i could not be any happier with my choice in choosing them. All the flowers were perfect!

Flowers

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Lori P

These were the most amazing flowers ever! Sheri did such a fabulous job and I got so many compliments on my flowers. The value was the best in town. I highly recommend Elegant Touch for your wedding. You wont be sorry you used them.

Bali Hai wedding

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Krishelle L

Sheri will design what you need for your price. She does beautiful work within a budget. She is experienced and professional. She made a perfect bouquet for me.

Pretty Flowers

Reviewed on 1/07/2012 Jenae W

Our flowers were very pretty. I loved our arch, and the bouquets were beautiful. The only reasons I didn't give 5 stars is because I felt like I had to pull out advice from her. I'm not very creative and I needed a lot of help figuring out how to do the flowers. When we met... Read More initially it was great. But over the months of planning your wedding, so much changes and I needed to flowers to be different as well. I thought we needed more communication leading up to the wedding than they suggested. I wish'd we did because there were things missing the day of the wedding. Since we didn't have enough extra flower petals to run them down the isle, she decided to just not put them down. We talked about putting the flowers down the isle though and I didn't know NOT having them was an option. So when I walked out with my dad, I noticed they weren't there. I would have expected her to deliver on what we said or at the very least, somehow let me know that they wouldn't be there before I noticed as I walked down the isle. Also, she had forgotten to make my MOH bouquet match mine as well asa the BM's bouquets. Since it was something we talked about on the phone, and she didn't write it down on the contract, she forgot we even talked about it. The flowers were honestly beautiful, but I just felt like I needed to be more on top of it because she wasn't as into my wedding as I was.

Highly talented florist that doesn't overcharge!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Laura C

Stunning stunning flowers!!! At shockingly affordable prices (for a wedding anyway)! I went to 5 florists in all to get estimates for the flowers I needed for my wedding. I met with Sheri second and I probably should have stopped because after our first meeting I really liked... Read More her, but you know when you just have to make sure and you've already made the appts anyway? Sherri's a chatterbox (each of the three times we went there we were there for 1.5-2 hours!), but before we even booked her, she shared all sorts of really useful info on how to save money on flowers and even other decorations, which I thought was super super nice. I could also tell she really knew the flower business in and out and knew and how to get the best prices for her flowers that she would pass on to me. After my florist vision quest was over, I decided to book Sheri because she was the most genuine, down to earth and honest florist I'd met with. I really respected and appreciated how she gave it to me straight and didn't try to play games to get me to spend more money with her. If I could get a vase cheaper somewhere else, then she'd tell me to go there and get them and bring them to her. I really felt I could trust her and trust is hard won with me so that feeling went a long, long way - and oh yeah - she could give me the flowers I wanted for at least half, and in one case, almost a third of the price that others quoted. I also liked how she didn't have a "minimum" flower order requirement. In the end, Sheri BROUGHT it! Her flowers were INCREDIBLE looking, simply beautiful!!! Everyone commented on their beauty even though my outdoor venue (Los Willows) in and of itself was stunning. She also draped tulle among the pillars that lined the aisle (which we gave her). Sheri is the sweetest and most talented lady. Yeah her office is out of her house, but that's what keeps prices low and I found her to be very very organized and professional. I can't recommend her enough! She listened to what I wanted, respected and worked with my budget, was constantly offering acceptable, more cost effective alternatives and was a sweetheart to boot. She was actually excited when she found a way to save me $75 on travel fees! LOL! Sheri you're the best! Thank you so much for creating such beautiful flower arrangements for me!

Stunning flowers, excellent service

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Katie K

Shari (the owner/operator) was a godsend! Our flowers were stunning and were the talk of the wedding. Shari's impeccable customer service made everything seamless. I shopped around before committing to a florist and no one else could come close to her profusely extravagant... Read More centerpieces/bouquet's prices. We had 20 centerpieces, aisle deccor, bouquets and a highly decorated ceremony arch. Don't go anywhere else, I promise, she took great care of us!

SOOOOO beautiful!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Paige W

You haven't seen flowers until you've seen the arrangements these ladies put together! I told Cheri what I wanted but told her to also add her own input and I was stunned when I walked down the aisle! It was more incredible and beautiful than I ever thought possible! So many... Read More details and beautiful accents. When I look at the pictures I am just stunned by the flowers and couldn't have been any happier. They were so prompt and professional and always willing to answer questions or meet up to discuss the planning details. Thank you so much for such a beautiful ceremony and center pieces.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 MaryAnn P

Sherry was wonderful and the flowers were nothing less than perfect!

Glad to have worked with Sheri

Reviewed on 12/29/2010 Marianne H

When I first did my research for florist vendors, my friends recommended another vendor who I consulted with after I had met with Sheri to get a quote from her. I am so glad I found Sheri because not only did I get more for my money from her, we got to keep everything including... Read More the manzanita centerpieces. The only thing that was rented were the pillars. The flower arrangements were beautiful from my bouquet to the bridal party and flower girls, centerpieces to the cake.

Beautiful bouquet & everything else...

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Bendee A

It was great to work with a florist so flexible - she not only worked within our budget but also helped with a mixture of drop off/pick up flowers when we did events throughout the course of a weekend. The flowers, especially my bouquet, ended up looking beautiful, just as we... Read More had discussed! It was a pleasure to work with sherri - I would highly recommend them.

Amazing Flowers at Amazing Prices!

Reviewed on 5/20/2010 LISA M

Elegant Touch Floral Designs did a FANTASTIC job with my wedding flowers. We did not want to spend an arm and a leg on flowers, and I did not think I would be able to have beautiful flowers without doing so. But with a budget of about $1200, they were able to provide 12 gorgeous... Read More centerpieces, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet, 1 throw-away bouquet, 12 boutenieres, 6 accent pieces for the cocktail tables, an arch piece for the ceremony, rose petals lining the ceremony walkway, and lots of rose petals to add a special touch to the cake table and guest book table. The service was excellent, the flowers were delivered on time as promised, and I could not have been happier.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Hedieh N

Sheri did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers!! My bouquet, the cetnerpieces, the decorations on the cake, the flowers for the ceremony.. everything was amazing! The price was very resonable and the professionalism and the quality of work was outstanding!! I recommend Sheri... Read More and her staff to anyone who is getting married!!!

Review for Elegant Touch Floral Designs

Reviewed on 11/14/2008 Kacy G

I loved my flowers! Sheri runs her business from her home and does absolutely georgeous work! I would recommend her to anyone!