Elegant Whims Certified Wedding Planners

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Maineville, OH (330) 261-2532

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Robin H

Patti an Melinda were amazing day of coordinators (and decorators). They both hustled and worked hard with the limited time they had to make such a beautiful reception and ceremony space. They kept us on track all evening and made sure our big day went off without a hitch. Can't... Read More thank them enough!!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

These ladies are the best. We had one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to and Patti and Melinda were a big part of that. There was nothing these ladies couldn't do or did not do. They went above and beyond their rolls and got the job done. The words "can't do"... Read More are not in their vocabulary. They are amazing. Our guests appreciated the smoothness of the wedding and reception and that was all due to these ladies. They worked so hard, I wanted to give them more money that's how much we thought they went over and beyond. If you're planning a wedding, you need them and leave all your worries behind. They will get it done. They were also always available, they did what they said they were going to do, and they made you feel like you were their only clients. Amazing.

Best Decision

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Stacey M

Patti and Melinda were fantastic! Our day would not have been so perfect if it were not for them. They made it possible to plan a beautiful ceremony and reception on a short timeline, with a somewhat conservative budget, and from out of town. They did all the behind the scenes... Read More work; researching and managing the perfect vendors, reminding me when things were due, keeping a detailed checklist, making phone calls...the list is long. Their services the day of the wedding were phenomenal! They managed the entire day which allowed us to enjoy the day with little to worry about. They set up everything and the venue was stunning. I received so many compliments. I completely appreciate their flexibility, their enthusiasm, and their ability to go with just about anything and make it amazing! They were a lot of fun to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone. :-)

So Helpful!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

Patti and Melinda were so wonderful!!! They took care of all the preparations before and most importantly on the day of the wedding which made the entire day of the wedding so wonderful,relaxing and memorable for the Bride,bridesmaids and of course the family! They put... Read More everything together exactly as our Bride envisioned, the flowers, the bouquets, dinner placements, decor...everything! And with such a large wedding, they were able to control the guests and family to ensure everything went according to schedule with the photographers and event staff. Patti and Melinda were so kind and helpful in every aspect. So welcoming! I'm so glad we had them for the BIG day!

So wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Kelly K

My husband and I had Elegant Whims assist with our wedding this past summer and they were absolutely wonderful. We booked them in January of last year (2013) and having them help was hands down one of the best decisions we made. Patti and Melinda were very intentional and made... Read More sure to email us every month to see if we needed anything and where they could help out. They offered many different vendors and suggestions to make our day so memorable. When we met with them they were asking us questions we didn't even think of and covered all bases. I felt at ease knowing that they were going to be there on our big day! They came to our rehearsal and made sure it all ran smoothly. When I was feeling a little overwhelmed they calmed me down and assured me that all was going to run the way I envisioned. I am quite the planner myself and had very detailed information for the officiant and all of our wedding party. They assisted with making sure everyone knew their part. When our special day came, it truly could not have gone any better!! They queued the music, set up all the decor in the church before the ceremony, as well as took it all down afterwards. They made sure no one came downstairs where I was before the ceremony and that everyone was drinking water and staying hydrated! They were always in the background making sure my wedding party knew where to be and when to walk down the aisle. Elegant Whims is one of the greatest choices you will make in the preparation for your beautiful wedding and I highly recommend them!

Elegant Whims

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Betsy G

I absolutely loved these ladies and cannot say enough about the hard work, dedication and expertise they bring to the table. Thanks to Patti and Melinda, the day of the wedding was perfect! Their attention to detail, knowledge of vendors and wedding etiquette, made the wedding... Read More planning process so much easier and more enjoyable for us!