Our name says it all!!

Our expertise lies not only in consistent planning and execution of an event, but creating iconic experiences for our clients and their guests. While saving you time, money and reducing the stress, we guide you through the planning process from concept to flawless execution. Producing events on 3 continents, we bring a wealth of knowledge to our designs. From pure elegance learned at Finishing School in Switzerland, a winter wonderland from the Canadian Rockies or an African theme’s straight for the Serengeti Plains. I have lived them all and love to bring a clients vision to reality.

Engagement Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

33445 Bainbridge Rd, Solon, OH Northern Ohio or anywhere that planes fly! (440) 498-0362

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Sydney G

Working with Elegant Eventz was the easiest decision I had during my wedding planning process. Jenny's ideas are timeless, her support is unmatchable, and I swear she treated my wedding as if it was her own. I'm so thankful because she made the "hard decisions" seem easy and... Read More executed each idea even better than I could have dreamed. Choosing Jenny & Elegant Eventz was the [second] best decision I've made in the whole wedding process (the first one being to say "I do" of course). Thank you so so much from me and my hubby!!

2017-09-15T20:28:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. By the time I send the bride down the aisle I do feel like I am sending my daughter down to meet her future. We become part of the family.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 M W

Thank you, Jenny and your fabulous team for making my wedding day truly spectacular. I feel that you really took in everything that I had invisioned and produced an amazing evening. More beautiful than i could imagine. loved all your special touches. Can defiantly see that you... Read More love what your doing and giving your heart to others. Thanks so much!

2017-09-13T08:56:17 Response from the vendor

We do love what we do! Thank you.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Mark T

Jenny Zinkan was the best planner we could have asked for. They TOTALLY transformed the ballroom at Signature of Solon Country Club into an amazing place to have a wedding reception. My wife loved everything about our wedding which of course made it my best day EVER!. Would... Read More do it again exactly the same way! Happy wife happy life!!!! Thank you Elegantz Events.

2017-09-13T08:54:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the compliment. I loved doing your wedding and use your pictures to many new couples considering hiring us.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

I have had the pleasure of attending a wedding and fundraisers that Jenny and her team put together. They will definitely make sure you get that "WOW" factor you are looking for. You and your guests will not be disappointed. Highly recommend you give them the opportunity to... Read More make your event unforgettable.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Suzanne C

Jenny and her team transformed our home for a graduation party! The décor, creative food display and details for the day made the event stress free. Thank you Jenny for your creativity.....people are still talking about the party!

2017-09-15T20:32:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sue. I have enjoyed working with you on so many of the special celebrations you have hosted!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Roseann N

Elegant Event did a fabulous job. Very efficient and professional.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

If ANYONE is looking for a wedding planner that you can count on to fulfill your every dream, look at Jenny and Christine (and my new best friend Kelly), who head up Elegantz Eventz. My husband and I had a wedding for 400 people, and the girls planned, created and executed... Read More everything to PERFECTION in only FIVE WEEKS!!! In a previous fundraiser where I first met this dynamic duo, Jenny mentioned that she always dreamed of putting on a wedding that was a surprise to everyone - INCLUDING the bride and groom. After 10 years of being together, my Michael proposed, I accepted and then texted the girls - Um, Wedding? We met 3 days later to discuss what we liked, didn't like, absolutely didn't like - then they were off and running! I can not begin to tell you the magical wedding Elegantz prepared for us - from my dress (yes, a surprise - but I did try on a bunch, they picked out the actual dress), to the venue (InterContinental Cleveland - THE BEST EVER), to the flowers, the way the room was set up - people are STILL talking about that!, the after party, the hotel rooms (we did pick out the food at the tasting - which was FANTASTIC!), the pastry table. I could go on and on, I'm truly thankful. This wedding is still being talked about as the EPIC wedding of the year, so much so that the Gazette wrote an article about us! I couldn't have done this without you, actually - I WOULDN'T have done this without you. You are Masters of the finishing touches. Thank you Ladies, from the bottom of our hearts! Mike and Laurie

2017-09-15T20:35:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much guys. I had so much fun with you. I got to create all the things I have been saving for "one day" Your wedding was a great reflection of who you are. The best ever!!

Jenny Zinkan

Having lived on 3 continents, 5 countries and 11 cities I bring a wealth of knowledge to my event designs. My amazing husband (Jim), our 5 children, their spouses and, most of all , our 13 grandchildren fill my heart with joy. Oh, and Spencer, my labradoodle! I am blessed to have so much love in my life. I enjoy sharing that joy with our brides and their famililies