Alterations, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

725 North York Rd., Elmhurst, IL

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Sami S

Absolutely loved my experience with Eleganza. The staff were all extremely kind and helpful. I felt so comfortable trying on dresses. I was able to try on as many dresses that I liked and felt no pressure at all during the appointment. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams... Read More and ordered it the same day. I would recommend Eleganza to anyone looking for a dress.

Great Tuxedo Rentals

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Christina C

We rented the tuxedos for myself and wedding party from Anthony's Formal Wear and also had some dress and veil alterations done too. Elena is very friendly and welcoming and does a great job making sure everything is taken care of. The fitting process went smoothly for... Read More everyone and the tuxedos arrived on time and fit and looked amazing. They gave up to 3 days after the wedding to return the tuxedos which was plenty of time to not be rushed in returning. I would recommend Anthony's Formal Wear for any alterations or tuxedo rentals since they are a family business and do a wonderful job.

Loved working with Elena and her staff!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Melissa A

Elena, the owner is absolutely wonderful. She's down to Earth, honest, funny and truly cares about what she's doing and how you'll look on your wedding day. She gave us a great deal - 5 rentals and the groom's tux is free and did an amazing job finding colors to match our color... Read More scheme. The guys had a lot of fun getting fitted and she was very patient with us. She also does travel, so we booked our honeymoon with her!!

Start a Conversation!