Designer wedding dresses & tuxedos under one roof

You're engaged! Now, let the fun begin. We know all the little details are on your mind. At Eleganza, we make your dress and formal wear shopping experience the most fun and stress-free part of your planning. No pressure ever, just a relaxing time with your friends and family, making memories- because that's what weddings are all about. Book your visit today- we're excited to meet you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

725 N. York St., Elmhurst, IL (630) 833-2225
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Peggy P

This is an amazing bridal shop. All of the employees are wonderful. It is their goal to make sure your dress is the dress of your dreams. I bought my dress and wasn't happy with my decision. I had always dreamed of my dress having a sweetheart neckline. So I called and... Read More asked if they can do it and they did. It was not easy. I wish I can include a picture to show how much work went into making that change. But in the end it was beautiful. Then I asked them if they can create bustle that made the dress look like a ball gown when done and they did it. It was perfect. I loved my dress. PS If you want that bustle just ask for the Peggy bustle and they'll know what you want.

2017-07-19T07:04:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Peggy! You were a stunning bride and we are so grateful we were able to be a part of making your dress into your dream dress!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Amy H

When I got to Eleganza, I was feeling anxious about finding a dress. I had less than 6 months, so I felt pressure. I had already spent the day before at other salons, seeing beautiful dresses but not "the one." But my appointment at Eleganza was wonderful. It was intimate,... Read More personal, relaxing, elegant, and not so many dresses to be overwhelming. I tried on anything that struck my fancy rather than having a consultant interview me and make suggestions, and I ended up finding MY gorgeous dress. From start to finish, the staff at Eleganza were wonderful, seeming genuinely as excited for my wedding as I was. Welcoming and encouraging, they went above and beyond to make me feel special - like I was a friend, not a number - every time I was in the store. For example: when my mom asked if there were scraps from my dress a week after my final fitting, I called and asked and they actually rummaged through the scraps basked until they found mine and then held onto them for weeks until I could stop by. I highly recommend Eleganza. Wonderful experience for me.

2017-07-19T07:06:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amy! So glad we made your experience a little less stressful!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Laura C

I had an amazing bridal experience at this store and this is where I ultimately got my wedding dress. I had found this story by using the knot because they had the dress I liked. I went with my mother for my appointment, an we had the entire lower level to ourselves. Angela, out... Read More consultant, was amazing. She gave great advice and ultimately helped me find my perfect dress. The dresses they had were absolutely beautiful. Great communication finding a veil!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Clarissa C

I had a great time at Eleganza! I was looking for bridal salons that I could go to after work, and I am glad I found Eleganza. During my appointment, I was the only one there, and I felt a lot more comfortable trying on dresses and coming out to show my family! You get to choose... Read More which dresses you try (no other salon let me choose!), and Marcie has a really good system of helping you decide what you like best. There are all sorts of silhouettes, fabrics, and styles to choose from as well as veils, hairpieces, and belts. I highly recommend making an appointment at Eleganza!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

I was blessed to find the dress of my DREAMS! The one on one attention makes all the difference because they attend to your needs and they are willing to go above and beyond to meet your needs. My dress needs to be ready by a certain date since its a destination wedding and they... Read More were able to make it work and I couldn't be happier! It is a family owned business and they truly make you feel like family! I couldn't be happier with the attention we received and my spectacular dress! Thank you so much Eleganza girls! We love you!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

Eleganza Bridal is a great place to shop and try on dresses! The first floor of the shop is mostly tuxedos, but the lower floor has been recently converted into a bridal studio. It is absolutely gorgeous! Angela & Marcie welcomed me upon my first visit and are great to work... Read More with. Very patient and sweet! The Pronovias line is absolutely stunning and they have a great selection. The overall amount of dresses to try on is not overwhelming so it is easy to browse through them all. They also have a great selection of bridal sashes, veils, and jewelry. I ended up buying my dress (Pronovias/Mildred) from Eleganza and am just waiting for its arrival. Eleganza bridal is still fairly new but I trust everything will go as smoothly as the dress ordering process went. I highly recommend visiting them and browsing their dress selection!

Meet The Manager

Angela

Angela is thrilled to bring a fresh, modern perspective to a family-owned business that has been proudly serving the Chicago-land area for over three decades. Angela learned at a young age all the ins and outs of wedding formal wear and alterations, helping to run the tuxedo store all throughout high school and college. She is taking a leap into the exciting world of bridal, and is eager to bring her expertise and insight into this new venture. This family's goal is to offer a unique, fun, and pressure-free shopping experience where the focus is on the couple.