Make Your Celebration Something To be Remembered

You want a wedding celebration that creates unforgettable memories. Element 13 brings that to your special day. Our live music provides energy and uniqueness to your evening and keeps people on the dance floor all night! Check us out and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Country, Folk, Pop, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

Milwaukee, WI (414) 241-0888

Best wedding band ever!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Tanya B

element 13 was the best wedding band ever! We are completing the survey 2 weeks after our wedding and our guests continue to rave about them. We keep getting requests for their name and contact info. The dance floor was jumping and full ALL night! The guys in the band are so... Read More nice and very accommodating. They helped to make our wedding amazing, memorable and so fun!! We HIGHLY recommend them!

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Kala P

Element 13 is hands down the best! They kept the dance going all night all and everyone keeps talking about how great they were and how fun the party was! Definitely made our wedding day that much better! I would recommend them 10 out of 10 times to anyone! Not only do they play... Read More great tunes but they are professional, prepared and punctual. You'll never have to worry about a thing!

A night to remember...

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Melissa B

WOW! We couldn't be happier with the entertainment provided by Element 13 at our wedding. We have not heard the end of the compliments from all our family and friends who were in attendance. There is definitely something to be said about having a live band rather than a DJ,... Read More and Element 13 is amongst the best in the business. We "accidentally" stumbled across E13 when browsing the web for an exhaustive list of cover bands and wedding performers. After checking them out in person, we knew they were what we wanted immediately. They even took the time to meet with us and answer all of our questions and concerns prior to booking them. Even the hardest critics from our wedding (we had the University of Wisconsin Marching Band perform) had nothing but great things to say about the performance. The guys even played our favorite song and invited us on stage to join in singing/playing with them! Needless to say, E13 has made us 2 of their newest groupies! So what are you waiting for...book 'em!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017

BEST DECISION EVER! I did a lot of research when I was looking for a band for our wedding. I came across element13 and was immediately impressed with everything I read about the band. I had never seen them perform live, but I went out on a whim and booked them for our big... Read More day, anyway. THEY WERE INCREDIBLE!!! My expectations for a band were very high and element13 exceeded them. I have received so many compliments about them. The dance floor was full all night. The variety of music was great. I've been asked by countless people what the name of the band was at my wedding because people want to follow them and go to more performances. I couldn't be happier with my decision to book them. My ultimate decision to book E13 was after I read all the great reviews. I'm hoping my review helps others come to the same decision. I promise, you won't be disappointed!! We will definitely be going to more of their performances in the future! A big thanks to E13 for helping make our wedding day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Karin B

We hired Element 13 for our wedding on Oct 1, 2016. They were awesome! The music was perfect and they were really fun. Also the preplanning was easy and they communicated with me over email, answering all my questions. The band really made our wedding day special. I am so so... Read More so so glad we got a band. Their price was reasonable and my family and friends LOVED them. So did we :)

The Band Was A Hit!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Megan H

We had Element 13 play during our ceremony and reception. They had everyone up and dancing the whole night! They far surpassed our expectations and our guests loved that we had live music. They were engaging with the guests and everyone had a great time!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Kaity L

The one thing my husband wanted for our wedding was a band vs. DJ. And Element 13 DELIVERED! The floor was packed all night long and everything was amazing. I would email them in a panic asking things like "do you need a stage? What about ceremony music? Uplighting?" And... Read More they would respond swiftly each time and calm my nerves. What they were saying was, they had everything under control! And man did they ever. Between E13 and Chef Jacks, they literally ran the dinner and reception for us and we just obeyed their commands, which, at that time in the wedding planning, was everything we could have asked for. It's been 5 months since our wedding and we STILL have people telling us how awesome our wedding band was. It was a blessing to have them celebrate with us! We HIGHLY recommend.

Amazing!! Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Alisa B

Holy WOW!! These guys do NOT disappoint!! They kept the dance floor packed the whole night, even when they took breaks their DJ kept the music going. There was a lot of crowd interaction. Microphones were handed out for singing along, tambourines were given and people pulled up... Read More on stage, you can tell they have a lot of experience reading the crowd and their energy. They were responsible and dressed nice. No grungy, over the top, obnoxious rock band here. The singing is great!! They even learned a new song per my request which was a big hit!! They know their jobs and do it well. Took care of everything with dealing with the venue. Live music takes your wedding to a whole new level than just a DJ with a laptop and coloured lights. Everyone was dancing, not just the younger crowd. They play cover songs from several generations and will let you pick the playlist. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for another celebration.

Element 13 was AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Katie C

Element 13 provided acoustic music for our ceremony and full service band, DJ, and lighting for our reception. They were awesome and our guests couldn't stop talking about how talented they were. We never had to worry about a thing, they were very professional and a pleasure to... Read More work with.

Great Band!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Andrea Y

Before our wedding my husband and I had seen two of the guys from Element 13 at a local bar on many occasions. We were immediately drawn to their fun personalities and their ability to turn out a great rendition of pretty much any song. When it came time to plan our wedding,... Read More they were our first consideration. We decided it was finally time to check out the whole band and after that we knew we had to make it happen. Our wedding was unique and presented quite a few challenges for our vendors, and especially for the band. Throughout the process, they were cooperative and accepting of the challenge. The ceremony transitioned right into the party and they were able to set the mood. When it came time for my husband and I's first dance, we discovered they had learned to play our song rather than playing a recording as we had planned. This meant a lot to us and is still one of our fondest memories from the day. They played into the night and the guests had an amazing time, as did we. At one point the generator supplying power went out and they seamlessly moved into an acoustic version of the next song as if nothing had happened. We couldn't imagine having a band other than Element 13 play at our wedding. They did an amazing job and even 2 years later our friends and family still talk about how great the band was. We highly recommend Element 13, you won't be disappointed!

Awesome Band

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Amanda F

This band will ensure your guests have a great time at your reception. The set-list that they play is a great mix of current and classic wedding music and they bring a DJ to play while they take breaks. We received so many compliments on them after our wedding. You will not be... Read More disappointed if you hire these guys. They are incredible.