Experience Aloha at Elemental Massage Therapy

At Elemental Massage Therapy we provide a wide array of services and bridal packages to help pamper and relax the bride to be and her party before the big day. We offer various body treatments including sugar polishes and wraps that incorporate our Ola Hawai'ian Body Products into each service to help whisk you away to the tropics. Our massages are all customized to fit your needs and our facials and skin care can also be customized with our Image Skincare Products or incorporate our Hawai'ian Body Products for our Signature Facial. Whatever experience you are looking for we are able to provide. Call today to book your bridal party package.

Waterfront, Beach

Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsals + Parties

51 W Dayton St #304, Edmonds, WA (425) 582-0884

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Marisa Berglund

I have been a massage therapist since 2002 and have owned Elemental Massage Therapy and Spa since 2006. I have been studying Hawai'ian Lomi Lomi massage since 2005. I became passionate about body treatments and skin care while in massage school at Ashmead school of massage. I believe that we all need to be cared for and pampered. It was important to use the highest quality products I could find which is why we use Ola Hawai'ian Body Products which are handmade in Hilo, HI and Image all natural skin care products in all of our treatments. Experience Aloha when you walk through our door.