Elena Borrero Travel Services

Hohokus, NJ

EBTS specializes in unique honeymoons throughout the world. We understand that your honeymoon is special and no detail should be left unplanned. Our team of agents are enthusiastic, with a passion for travel and look forward to working with you in creating a memory that will last a lifetime.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

24 Sherdan Ave, Hohokus, NJ

Wonderful Service - Great honeymoon!

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Christie

Elena planned our honeymoon to Hawaii! She picked the best hotels, took care of all transfers, and planned everything so we didn't have too (all within our budget!) I have already recommended her to another friend planning her honeymoon, and plan to use Elena again!

Grazie

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Molte Grazie! Our honeymoon to Italy was Super Fabulous. You're hotel recommendations and tours were once in a lifetime, especially our Truffle Hunt. Il Salviatino was our favorite hotel, as well as Castello Casole. All your restaurant recommendations were superb. We are... Read More actually considering going back for our one year anniversary and will be contacting you. You're the best, and will be referring you to a few of my close friends who are getting married.

Rockstar Agent

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

I've been working with EBTS for about four years and when it was time to book my honeymoon I know it had to be booked with Elena. Each vacation that she planned for us was truly exceptional, and always remained to stay within our budget. For our honeymoon we knew we wanted to... Read More rent a villa in St Barts. We happened to go during high season, and Elena managed to book all our restaurants in advance, as well as excursions. Our villa staff and concierges on the island were fantastic. We really enjoy working with Elena, and happy with her services. She really goes over and beyond.

Amazing St Lucia Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Meghan B

I 100% credit Elena with our honeymoon. I'm the type to plan everything myself, but was overwhelmed by finding something great *and* budget friendly for our honeymoon. She swooped in and somehow got us to The BodyHoliday--a resort I'd seen weeks before on my own but was... Read More convinced we couldn't afford. The BodyHoliday was incredible, and Elena helped with every step. I finally understand why people use travel agents. We are so grateful for her for the memories we made.

Terrible services

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Jennifer W

Elena was probably one of the most unprofessional people I've ever worked with. She did a terrible job planning our honeymoon. The only thing she did for us is book our hotels which is what I could've done on my own. Because I've never been to this honeymoon destination before,... Read More I thought it would be a good idea to go through a travel agent to get some guidance. I still ended up researching everything on my own. She was not very accessible either and multiple times I had to resend my emails asking her to respond. SO unprofessional. Elena also made our traveling experiences TERRIBLE, the worst I've ever had. She recommended having a 1 hour transfer time because she said that it was do-able. However, our flight was delayed and we missed our transfer flight and had to wait for 12 HOURS until the next available flight AND we had to pay an additional fee because we missed our flight. So we spent 1 whole day at the airport for our honeymoon. How can a travel agent with "experience" not warn me about this possibility and not help me at all when this happened. She is seriously the worst travel agent ever and I would never recommend her to anyone. She didn't even follow up with me after to see how my honeymoon was. So inconsiderate and unprofessional. Seriously look somewhere else. Terrible services!!!

2014-09-18T19:21:57 Response from the vendor

First off I would like to apologize for not emailing you after your honeymoon. You may not know this but as you were traveling through Greece I was checking in with your hotels to always make sure you were being taken care of. Both hotels... Read Less Read More

Professional Travel Agent

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Our one week St Lucia honeymoon was booked through EBTS, and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for a fun and professional travel agent. Elena's fun personality, and knowledge made planning exciting. Before picking our island and resort we went through numerous... Read More options. She was very patient, and we also received a few added amenities complimentary as her agency is Virtuoso. We had a great time planning with her, and have already recommended a few of my close family members who so far all loved working with her.

Napa Wedding, Beach and Adventure

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding and honeymoon that EBTS recommended and planned. Our wedding was in Napa at Calistoga Ranch which was 100% planned by Elena. She was organized and extremely detailed which is what we needed. After our magnificent wedding we jetted to... Read More the Maldives at the Four Seasons Giraavaru, combined with a desert hotel called Al Maha. We wanted a combination of beach and soft adventure, which is exactly what we got. After consulting with a few agencies we went with EBTS because we felt that she listened to us in our consultation, and felt she was an "out of the box" agent. She sent us a few proposal on various destinations for our honeymoon, and one was more unique than the other. We were very pleased with her level of expertise and will be certainly using EBTS for all our future travels.

Can't wait to go back to Puglia

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Our honeymoon was planned by Elena from EBTS to Puglia, Italy. We wanted a relaxing honeymoon and wanted Italy. Both my husband and I have been to Italy numerous of times and wanted something different. Elena recommended Borgo Egnazia, which was a castle like property. I... Read More recommend this agency to anyone who wants honeymoon Italy. She definitely has strong contacts as we got an amazing upgrade.

Stress Free Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Our honeymoon to Bali exceeded our expectations. From the moment we landed to the time we left the entire honeymoon went flawless. Elena arranged a VIP customs express where we were able to breeze through which coming off a long flight meant the world to us. Each property... Read More that she booked she was able to get us a complimentary upgrade, and tons of perks like breakfast, resort credits, and a few spa treatments. All these added perks would not have been possible without Elena's assistance. We stayed at multiple properties, Como Shambahla, Amanwana, Amanjiwo, and the Buglari Resort. Our transfers between the property were seamless. She made our honeymoon stress free, and gave us a once in a lifetime honeymoon. We certainly will be using Elena's service for all our upcoming travels.

Sicily Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Elena planned our honeymoon to Sicily, and loved every second of it. She was knowledgable on the destination, and put us at some really incredible hotels. I would recommend her agency to anyone looking for a travel professional that wants VIP service.

Royalty

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Royalty was the best way I could describe my magnificent honeymoon to India. Both my fiancee and I were having a royal type theme wedding, and wanted a similar experience for our honeymoon. The itinerary that Elena planned for us truly gave us that, and was done is such a... Read More tasteful way. We stayed at the Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad, Rambagh Palace in Jaipur, Oberoi in Agra, and The Leela in Delhi. Elena planned every single detail, down to the rose petals being thrown at us from the sky in Hyderabad, and my personal favorite Elephant Trekking with a private dinner. The whole trip was just so magical. My husband and I had "pinch me" moments. I would highly recommend EBTS to anyone looking for a true travel professional. We certainly will be recommending all our friends and family to EBTS.

Fantastic Experience with EBTS

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

EBTS planned our honeymoon to Italy, and our consultant Elena was SUPER knowledgeable on the destination. Areas of Italy we visited, Cinqueterre, Florence, Cortona, Rome, and Capri. We absolutely loved every part of it, and could have not done this on our own. Elena's... Read More recommended unique, and interesting tours such as Truffle Hunting, Walking Eat Tour of Florence, Hot Ballon Ride in Cortona, and a Private Home Cooking Tour in Amalfi. We took her recommendation as to walk the city on our own, and just pre-purchase museum tickets which I would highly recommend for any young couples. Anyone looking for Italy I would highly suggest giving Elena a call, as this is certainly her area of expertise.

Bali Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon and absolutely had a fantastic time. It was exactly what we wanted! When visiting with Elena we went through a couple destinations, and she put together a few suggested itineraries. Between speaking to her, and the itineraries... Read More this really helped us narrow down our destination. She is extremely knowledgable, and is very creative. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for something unique. The hotels we stayed at were Como Shambhala, Bulgari, and Amanwana. I would also highly recommend these properties.

Tahiti Honeymoon

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

Elena planned our honeymoon to Moorea, Bora Bora and Le Tahaa and she couldn't have planned it more perfect. We got upgraded at all of our hotels, InterContinental Moorea, St Regis Bora Bora and Le Tahaa. Our favorite hotel was the St Regis. Elena arranged all our restaurant... Read More reservations, tours, and it was certainly obvious that she had strong connections. If you're planning a vacation or honeymoon I would highly recommend this agency. She's a super agent and look forward to working with her for our future travels.

SUPER Fabulous Honeymoon

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

Just returned from a three week honeymoon throughout France, Italy and Greece. It truly was incredible and could not have done this without Elena. Her recommendations and flow of itinerary was really top notch. She booked us on really unique tours and gave us one of a... Read More lifetime experiences. What was important to my fiancee and I were hotels, as well as unique specialized tours. We didn't want city tours with large groups as we felt that most cities can be done without a tour. I would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for a true travel professional.

Travel Consultant for Life...

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

My new wife and I booked our honeymoon with EBTS about 8 months ago, and our initial visit with Elena was very impressive. We had absolutely no idea to where we wanted to go, and had no idea where to start as we both were looking for two different experiences. We sat with her... Read More for about an hour discussing past travels, likes, dislikes etc... We talked about a few destinations and ended up with Bali and Tokyo. We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision. The entire trip went flawless, and she saved us a TON of money on all her perks, and upgrades she was able to get for us. I would HIGHLY recommend Elena, as her knowledge, recommendations, and friendly professionalism really exceeded our expectations.

Amazing Honeymoon thanks to Elena!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Laura d

My husband and I just returned from our awesome Honeymoon at Secrets Maroma in Riviera Maya Mexico. We could not have had a more amazing time and it's al thanks to Elena. I met with her back in the Fall of 2012 and she went above and beyond to narrow down some great honeymoon... Read More choices for us. She was extremely knowledgeable about every resort, and offered us an array of first-hand advice about what the experience at each one would be like. Through the whole experience she was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she made sure that everything ran smoothly from leading up to the big day until the day we arrived home. We will absolutely be returning to her for future vacations that we may take.

Elena Borrero

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Anne Marie W

Elena is the best at what she does. We sat down with her back in January to discuss our honeymoon. She immediately understood that we were looking for something unique but relaxing. Together, we decided on Tahiti. Elena took care of everything for us. Our plane tickets (both... Read More from the US to Tahiti and when we traveled to the different islands) were completely taken care of. She arranged private transportation for us once we were in Tahiti from the airports to our hotel and back again. She pre-arranged all of our excursions for us which were pre-paid and always on time. She took care of our dinner reservations and ensured that the restaurants had pre-arranged transportation for us. She was always available by email or in person in her office. She would even stay late in order to meet with us in person. Basically, being in another country, so much can go wrong. With Elena, however, nothing will.

Amazing Honeymoon!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Kristy W

My husband and I are about to book our next vacation and we were just reminiscing about the amazing honeymoon booked with Elena. She provided exceptional service throughout the planning process and worked with us on different agendas until we found the perfect fit. We went to... Read More Cambodia and Bali and the trip was an experience of a lifetime! We felt special at every location - especially the Aman property in Ubud, Bali. Elena's Virtuoso connection set us apart from the other guests. And last but not least, our honeymoon ended 1 day after Hurricane Sandy and Elena took every effort possible to ensure we made it home safely and with as few issues as possible after a storm like that.

Attention Grooms

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Scott C

I typically don't write reviews, however for Elena Borrero I made an exception. She made me look like a rockstar to my future wife with romantic ideas for our France honeymoon. Working with her was a true pleasure as I felt she understood what we were looking for an... Read More delivered. Initially we only wanted to go to Provence and Cannes, after about two months of trying to convince me to include Paris I gave in... I'm EXTREMLY happy we including Paris as it one of my favorite cities to visit... She recommended the ShangriLa and our room overlooked the Eiffel Tower, wife loved it! Great agent/ agency to work with and will be using their service in the near future for a possible Paris weekender...

Luxury Travel Agency

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Erica P

We booked our honeymoon to Jade Moutain in St Lucia through EBTS as we found this agency through another friend. Jade Mountain was an incredible experience and came recommended by Elena. We were able to save close to 1K by getting a one category upgrade. I will definitely be... Read More recommending EBTS to all my friends/ family. Thanks to Elena we had our dream honeymoon...

Italy done in Style with EBTS

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Salvatore T

Just returned from a two week Italy Honeymoon and anyone looking to travel to Italy needs to book with EBTS. They were top notch in organizing our tours, hotels, rail, car, etc...Her knowledge on the destination was very helpful during the process. One particular hotel that we... Read More loved was the Castello Banfi, highly recommend if you're into food/ wine. Another great recommendation is to splurge on the Balloon Ride, and private driver to take you to various wineries. Having the driver was stress free, and we got to visit a ton of wineries. We really loved working with EBTS and do plan on using them for all our future travels...

Honeymoon Guru

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Rocco A

Just call her the Honeymoon Guru... Unbelievable! Quick story, our previous TA who booked us to Italy booked the wrong dates for our honeymoon. One week before we were getting ready to leave we realized we never got an itinerary from our TA... We Contacted the agent, she sent... Read More us the itinerary, and that's when we discovered the wrong dates were booked. My fiancee at the time flipped out and canceled the entire honeymoon. One of our close friends referred us to Elena and not did she re-book us she got us better rates, upgrades, resort credit, etc... PLUS she got us in with an AMAZING cooking class at someone's house in Amalfi... She completely saved our honeymoon and we are so grateful to have met Elena... Anyone looking for a honeymoon or needs travel plans needs to call this agency... Very personable, Travels a TON, and is on target with recommending hotels...

India Honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Stephanie C

Back in May we had the pleasure of heading to India for our honeymoon. A destination that we both have dreamed of, and EBTS made it happen. With such a complex country to book we knew we had to pick the right agency, and we certainly did! Nothing at all was left unplanned. I... Read More mean nothing. We began in Delhi where we were surprised with a a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi courtesy of EBTS and spent 3 incredible nights at the Leela Palace. We then headed off to Jaipur were we were again surprised with a private visit threw the Palace where the Prince presently lives. Within this private walk we got to sip champagne in the same room as some US celebrates have dined. It was INCREDIBLE! The list is endless to what EBTS arranged from private Elephant rides, Elephant Polo Match, Visit to Shek temples, Soup Kitchen in Delhi, Got to walk the back streets of Delhi with a young boy, Dinners in Palaces, etc... This agency will give you a once in a lifetime experience... What I would recommend is a consultation as I felt this helped us tremendously.

Memorable Honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Vanessa L

I typically don't write reviews however felt the need to after our fantastic honeymoon to Greece. Our travel arrangement were made through EBTS, specifically Elena Borrero. We the economy crisis that Greece was in we were uncertain about travel to Greece. Elena reassured us... Read More that all would be OK in the outer islands and are SO pleased that we took her advice. We knew we wanted beach, culture, great food, and a destination within Europe, as we didn't want to travel extremely far. We went on all her recommendations in terms of hotels / islands, which was slightly hard for me as I'm a control freak. I honestly couldn't be more pleased and really believe now working with a travel agent is a hundred times better than booking online. The one on one experience is the way to go! We certainly will be booking all our travel through EBTS as the relationship we developed was really priceless. Thanks to EBTS we had a flawless honeymoon...

TO Elena Borrero Travel Services