Alterations, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

111 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY (914) 666-7666

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Kristin A

Amazing!! My entire bridal party of 11 men looked fabulous in their Michael Kors Tuxedos! I had out of state groomsmen, and groomsmen going to all different locations for the one closest to them and everyone had nothing but nice things to say about the staff at all the... Read More locations. Everyone’s ensemble was perfect!

2017-12-01T11:34:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristin, You, Michael and the guys were great to work with. We thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding. Best to you and yours. Rafael

Fabulous! Simply the best!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013

Our son got married in July 2013. I had previously purchased gowns from The Elephants Trunk so it was my first choice when I needed a gown. I could not have been more satisfied with my gown and my husbands tuxedo. We looked stunning in our choices! The service provided by Robert... Read More And Raphael was superb. Venka is a remarkable salesperson and Theresa is a phenomenal seamstress. I can not rave enough about our experience at Elephants Trunk. Go and see them for you next affair they will not disappoint you. Keep up your impeccable customer service guys and thank you!

Very Knowledgable and Professional

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Shannon D

My husband used Elephants Trunk for his tux, the groomsmen and his dad. Raphael is who we worked with and he was very knowledgable, classy, and professional the whole way through. The tuxes all looked great and we had no problems at all. My mother-in-law also got her dress... Read More here... the designer was in store that day and worked with her to customize a dress to exactly what she wanted... and it came out BEAUTIFUL!! I would definitely use Elephants Trunk in the future.

Review for Elephant’s Trunk