Elevate DJ Service- Terry Scott

Serving the Greater Dallas/Fort Worth Area

Elevate the Music Experience!

I will provide you with a fantastic entertainment experience for your wedding, corporate event, school function, family reunion, or social gathering. I have a wide range of music from most genre, and I will work closely with you to coordinate the best music experience possible. I will meet with you prior to your event so that we can discuss your personalized music preferences and even create a playlist if you choose. I will remain in close contact with you prior to your event so that you and your guests have a blast! My rates are reasonable, I am extremely professional, and I can't wait to elevate your musical experience!

Bollywood, Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

Serving the Greater Dallas/Fort Worth Area (972) 310-8699

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Charisse P

I cannot rave enough about Terry and Cabrini of DJ Elevate! Not only did they help make our event a fun and memorable one, but they made the whole process super smooth and stress free. This was for my husband and my 10 year anniversary where we renewed our vows; Terry especially... Read More made it special by having music from our original wedding service playing softly in the background during our vows. Our guests had an absolute blast dancing the night away, and a couple of ladies were thrilled to be able to request that special song that got their bashful fellas out on the dance floor. Terry and Cabrini helped create some wonderful memories; they had a sweet, and personal, introduction for our "second first dance", and they created some fun memories with the not so newlywed shoe game :-) I would strongly recommend DJ Elevate for anyone wanting to have the good fortune of working with an incredibly talented and good hearted person who truly cares about making your event special and will work very hard to do so. No matter if your event is a wedding, anniversary party, or any other celebration, you will not go wrong with working with these wonderful individuals.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Anjali P

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Terry was very supportive and responsive throughout the process of setting everything up, especially very very helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding which definitely calmed my nerves quite a bit. Terry and Cabrini make a very good pair and were... Read More phenomenal on our wedding day. They got to know who was who very quickly since our bridal party was pretty big and were on point with all the music and announcements that were discussed and planned prior to the wedding day. They spent the entire day with us at the venue and rehearsed with us multiple times. All our guests were raving about the music at the wedding. A great example of how Terry goes out of his way to accommodate crazy requests - I am from India and most of my family was attending the wedding. He took very keen interest in making sure there was Bollywood music at the wedding so they could have familiar music to dance to and even though, I got super busy and pretty much failed to provide him with a list of Bollywood songs he could play, he improvised and played the most amazing hits that had everyone floored. It was an absolute blast! I would recommend them over and over and it wouldn't be a decision anyone would regret. Terry and Cabrini - We could not have chosen better people then y'all to be a part of our day. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you guys and we definitely hope to keep in touch with y'all. So happy to have met you both.

Reviewed on 2/28/2016

Amazing job at my birthday party! My friends and I were dancing all night, very affordable and extremely fun!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017

Terry and his wife played a wonderful role in our daughter's wedding. Terry worked so hard before the big day to plan everything out to a "T." Then, he turned the reception into a fun-filled party that had everyone on the dancefloor for hours. We are so happy we chose to use... Read More Terry, because he truly helped make our daughter's wedding reception a spectacular event!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jasmin G

Thank you Thank you Thank you Elevate DJ Service!!!! You made my day the most memorable!!! Every request I made prior to my day was fulfilled and I couldn't be more happier!! I wish I could relive that moment over and over again!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 amanda R

Terry did such a AMAZING job on my wedding. All my guest had so much fun and he always made himself available. Very happy with our experience. Highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Devin M

Terry is awesome, very professional, and super easy to work with. He was great at reading the crowd and was a crucial element to making our entire wedding a success! And his lovely wife Cabrini was great as well! I give them my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Dee D

Elevate DJ executes every possible request professionally. The energy the Scott's provide got our guest dancing and enjoying every moment of my sister's 50th birthday celebration. I highly recommend Elevate DJ services for your next event. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 DeWayne H

Simply Fantastic!!! Terry and his wife performed at my wedding on June 25, 2016 and words can not describe how magnificent they both were. The music selections were perfect for our special day. Thank you DJ Terry for the bottom of our hearts. Valesia Cook - Harrison

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

We used Elevate for our daughters high school graduation and everyone loved it. We were impressed with everything, from the prompt arrival, the broad range of music, the sound quality, to the interaction with the crowd etc... We will definitely use their services again.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

One Word: AMAZING!! Terry did such an amazing job for my wedding! With the help from his wife, they made my day so much better & happier! He came through with song requests from the guests and also prior to the wedding had me & my husband give him songs to create the perfect... Read More playlist for our wedding. And perfect it was! His wife also explained after the wedding, that our wedding day was their anniversary! Tell me what person do you know would celebrate their day with someone else? He was great! The crowd loved the music considering we were a small bunch! I would definitely book with Terry for future events of mine. I am beyond thankful to him & his wife for everything they did for us! :)

Terry Scott

I am professional, timely, and my prices are very reasonable. I will make every effort to ensure that your special event is a fantastic, memorable experience. I will work very closely with you on tailoring a playlist to meet your musical preferences and I am able to honor most musical requests "on the fly". I do not charge for set-up or tear down time. I do not use high pressure sales tactics, and I do not gouge my clients with large non-refundable deposits. You will be very happy with your experience with me.