Elevated Event Design - DJ | Lighting | Photo Booth

Chicago & Surrounding Suburbs

Chicago's Premiere DJ, Lighting, & Photo Booths

Elevated Event Design is Chicago’s premiere event design company. We provide the most talented DJ's and lighting design experts who will make your event memorable, fun and elegant. Your wedding will be a perfectly tailored experience. Meet with us today to discuss your event needs.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

82 S La Grange Road, La Grange, IL Chicago & Surrounding Suburbs (630) 590-3292

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Nicolette I

My husband and I met with Armond prior to the wedding to discuss the flow of the event, our musical like, dislikes, etc. When our wedding day arrived everything went off without a hitch. Uplighting was beautiful , our venue looked magical! When it came time for dancing, Armond... Read More brought the party! Our dance floor was packed all night. We received so many compliments how great the DJ was, how he was the best wedding DJ they'd seen, and how the music was amazing. If you're still looking for a wedding DJ, look no further! I would highly recommend Elevated Event Design to anyone without any hesitations. Great job Armond. Thank you very much! –Nicolette & Marius

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Laura M

We hired Elevated Event Design for our August, 2014 wedding. We chose the package that included DJ, photobooth and lighting. Armond was so easy to deal with, quick to reply to any questions and was really interested in making our day perfect. The lighting was exactly what I... Read More envisioned, the music was great and kept the crowd moving and photobooth topped it all off! It was a hit and we look forward to having a "photobooth" party in the future because it was so much fun! The attendant that worked with the photobooth was also very nice and helpful to the guests that didn't know what they were doing! : ) Thank you for helping make our day perfect! I would recommend Armond and Elevated Event Design to anyone!

GREAT VALUE, GREAT SERVICE!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Morgan W

We contacted Elevated Event Design after seeing a Groupon for a photo booth rental. After viewing the website and talking with Armond, the President, we were ready to book! The photo booth was put together quickly and quietly in the front of our reception area. The props were... Read More hilarious and everyone loved that they received two prints to take home or share. Many guests complimented the friendliness of the attendant and the quality of the booth. I would recommend Elevated Event Design to anyone looking to purchase an affordable photo booth that maintains top notch quality and service.

Amazing Services!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Nicole Z

Armond and his team are amazing! Not only did we get our Dj services with him but also our lights and photo booth. The level of professionalism is amazing and anything we needed help with, Armond and his team were there. Armond was supposed to DJ our wedding but another... Read More couple requested him, I was a little bummed at first but he went above and beyond to make it right. I have never seen a vendor so concerned about his customers happiness, my husband and I were truly pleased with everything. He hand picked our DJ and provided us with an MC who took over at the wedding and coordinated everything going on so I did not have to worry about anything. It was a great experience. Photo booth attendant was extremely nice and professional as well. He made sure everything was set out and everyone knew what to do. I highly recommend this vendor not only for the amazing services but for the budget as well, Armond is great with working with you and your budget.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Cali S

Armond exceeded our expectations. Every guest at our wedding was thrilled with the music he played, from the 3 year olds to the 70 year olds. Half our family was split on whether to have a band or a DJ, and they were ALL incredibly impressed and commenting on how great Armond... Read More was. He kept the party going at all times. We also had uplighting and it looked exactly how I pictured. Elevated Event Design has a very easily accessible online log in system where you can customize your wedding and request songs to play/not to play. I have nothing but good things to say about Armond and Elevated Event Designs and I will definitely be recommending him to friends and family! Thank you!!

Slo-Mo Photo Booth

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Magic Moment recently provided a slomo photo booth for our wedding. They set up prior to the event and opened after dinner. They were on time and stayed in contact leading up to the event. Guests loved the booth and they delivered a nice compilation video about a week after the... Read More event. Very pleased with their service and professionalism. Already recommended to a few friends and would absolutely endorse for future events.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Alison S

We had an amazing experience with Elevated Event Design. Armond, the owner, was responsive, knowledgeable, professional and fun! The entire planning process was completely stress free due to his prompt email responses, online planning tools and expertise in the industry.... Read More Armond was also our DJ for the night and we received so many compliments on his musical choices. The dance floor was packed all night! Most importantly, my groom and I had an amazing night. We highly recommend Armond and Elevated Event Design for your wedding or event.

Great communication, setup and FUN photos!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Molly D

I used Magic Moment for my wedding on new years eve and they were a huge hit! We did an open air booth, and the operator Alex was friendly and helpful. They had the best props I've seen with a photo booth, and adding in our New Years eve props it made for some really fun festive... Read More photos. We had them for 4 hours and got a book with the duplicates of each photo. Our complete gallery was also online within 24 hours. Our guests loved it and we would recommend this company to anyone!

Photos with Santa

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Jennifer S

Very professional, pro-active and willing to do anything to make the event a success.

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Penelope S

Armond and his staff were beyond polite and helpful! The scrapbook is a fantastic way to relive your special day! I would highly recommend Magic Moments again and again!

Elevated Event Design Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

I found Elevated Event Design on the internet and i am so glad I did. I needed a DJ and Photo Booth and from the first phone call Armond Cozzi the owner was a godsend! So helpful and professional from start to finish.He also was the DJ for my event and was fantastic.(thanks... Read More Armond!)I would Highly recommend using them for any event!~Christine

awesome

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Laura S

I used elevated design's photo booth and it was amazing! I had been to two other weddings prior to my wedding and the other vendors had not been so interactive and welcoming. I would highly recommend Elevated design. One of my favorite parts of our reception.

Great experience!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jacquelyn R

Armond was great through the whole process. The online form was straightforward and very helpful. It gave us a lot of ideas on what to use for our reception. The selection of songs was just right as well. Just enough balance of current and old favorites for everyone to dance to.... Read More We had hardly anyone sitting down the entire night. Highly recommended!!

Just what I was looking for

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 nicole g

I wanted to surprise my husband with a photo booth at our wedding. On the recommendation of my wedding planner at CityGirl Weddings, I went with Magic Moment. I am so glad I did. Not only were they extremely accommodating with my specific needs I found everyone I worked with to... Read More be really friendly, and appropriate with quick follow up. They even gave me more than I asked for! I would highly recommend them for any event! You won't be disappointed!

My wedding Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I used this photo booth for my wedding two weeks ago. From the start, this company was very professional and very quick to respond to my emails. I had a bad experience with my first photo booth not responding to my emails and had to cancel the services and get my voucher back... Read More and this company went out of their way to make exceptions for my voucher to work. They were very accommodating. They were in constant communication with me regarding the process and what I wanted. The photo booth attendant was contacting me the day before asking important questions to make sure it went well. The photo booth was set up without me even noticing, and the attendant was very helpful explaining the procedure to my guests (and even ended up being in some of the photos). He was fun to have around and made sure the photo booth went well. There were unlimited prints so everyone got copies and they turned out really well. He was even able to adjust the zoom to fit like ten people in the shot. I am so happy with the company and how it turned out. I would highly recommend this service!!!

Such a great photo booth!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Katie T

We hired Magic Moment Photo Booth for our wedding last weekend, and it was a fabulous experience. Our guests were lined up the entire night, and we loved going through the photo album they gave us filled with our guests pictures. Our attendant, Alex, was great! He was on time,... Read More so friendly and we'd definitely hire him again. Magic Moment also had the best selection of props, which included hats, glasses and signs. If you're thinking of having a photo booth at your wedding, do it! We loved it, and so did our guests! HIGHLY recommend Magic Moment Photo Booth!

Happy bride

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Autumn D

Magic moments photo booth did a really nice job at our wedding. They were on time and didn't need any assistance from me to set up. The attendant made our memory book (would have liked more guests to sigh it but that might not be his fault). Only thing I would say is make sure... Read More you hold on to all of your transactions and receipts from them. If anything comes up you'll have proof that you paid.

Elevated Events helped make our celebration extra special!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Mimi K

I was very pleased with Elevated Events and their photobooth services. Armond was very responsive throughout the planning, the attendant at our wedding was very pleasant and cheery and the photobooth provided hours of fun for our guests. The props were great and we received... Read More the photobook and a usb the night of our event. The price is comprable to other companies I researched. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a photobooth.

Fun!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Vicki S

Everyone loved the Photo Booth! Our guests had so much fun with the cute props and signs! I did a lot of research and this really was the best value and so worth it! The communication before and after the wedding was above and beyond in detail and promptness. I highly recommend... Read More using this company!

Saved our Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Sarah P

Magic Moment photo booth saved our wedding day...literally! We booked them last minute because the photo booth company we originally booked turned out to be fraudulent (photobooth rock/rocketbooths (not the one in northern california and socre8tive are the names that the scam... Read More company uses.) George was our attendent and he was sweet, professional, funny, and put up with a lot of drunk people in that photo booth!!!! We love looking at the scrapbook that we received. They are on the affordable end of the spectrum and showed up on time, quick, easy and quiet set up that our guests didnt even notice!

Hit of the Night

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Erin R

So glad I decided to book with them. The booth was very professional looking. The photos turned out great and I got the photo album that night. Everyone had a complete blast. Would definetely book with them again.

Awesome

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Shabaun R

Great!!! Use them for your next event

Best Splurge Ever

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Julie A

Booking a photo booth was a last minute decision, and the people at Magic Moment were more than happy to help arrange things on relatively short notice and even traveled to my hall in Indiana at no extra charge. My guests had a blast taking crazy pictures and I adore the memory... Read More book they made for me throughout the night. I think some of my guests spent more time taking crazy pictures than dancing. Great fun! I'm so happy we decided to not only book a photo booth, but to go through Magic Moment to do it. Very reasonable in price, willing to negotiate a bit, and provided excellent service.

Start a Conversation!