Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

27813 Hazel, Mission Viejo, CA (949) 829-2293

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Heather B

Eli was so wonderful and did a great job as our wedding photographer! Both he and Leslie were a pleasure to work with. We chose Eli because of his style of photos. We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos.

Perfect wedding photos!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Eli was so wonderful and did a fantastic job as our wedding photographer! Both he and Leslie were a pleasure to work with. Eli in particular was brimming with energy and enthusiasm. On both the engagement shoot and the day of the wedding, he would search out perfect photo... Read More spots and guide us with poses if we seemed dazed. He would also spontaneously choose a new spot as we moved from one location to another if he was drawn by something striking that caught his eye. His love for the profession was clear in the way he tirelessly worked to find the best shots. We chose Eli because of his ability to capture natural outdoor shots that look timeless and classic. We were absolutely thrilled with the photos when we saw them! And we got the wedding photos back within 2 weeks! Amazing! Kevin & Christina

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Genna H

Two beautiful souls who take beautiful photos. Eli and Leslie are bar none, the best photographers in Orange County. Their pictures are beyond wonderful and they are two of the nicest people you will meet, hands down. I found Eli and Leslie after being underwhelmed by the... Read More photographers recommended by my wedding venue. I met with them and knew right away, I will work with these people. I got the warm fuzzy feeling you should get when you're meeting with someone you're going to share your wedding day with. Eli was very responsive and really helpful whenever I would ask questions or need help with anything throughout the planning process. When our wedding day came, Eli and Leslie were there, smiling and putting us at ease meanwhile capturing the beauty of our special day. They worked seamlessly around with our videographer and were able to produce amazing wedding photos or us and our loved ones. Really folks, if you're looking for a photographer in Orange County, do yourself a favor and meeting with Eli and Leslie. The value, professionalism, and quality you get with them does not compare with anyone else in the business. Take it from this budget conscious bride, they are the best!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

So happy that we found Eli! We originally had Eli and Leslie booked to shoot our wedding pictures. But Leslie had to sit this one out cause they are expecting :) (Congrats again guys!) Anyway, Eli had to have his back up, Eric, in place of Leslie which was totally fine and Eli... Read More informed us in a timely manner. Eli is professional, very responsive through the whole process and just has a natural eye for the perfect shot! He makes you feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera which was important for me because in turn, your pictures come out so natural, nothing looks forced. He charged a flat fee and you can add "a la carte" items to your package. We opted to add the Full Resolution Digital Files on a USB and we are SO happy we did. His packaging is impeccable! My husband is a stickler on packaging and presentation and we were both very impressed when we opened it. Not to mention, his turn around time for editing and completion of the whole process was lightning fast even though he is super busy. We are absolutely ecstatic with Eli's work and all the pictures from our wedding. He was there the whole day with us and had such great energy from start to finish. We loved him, our families loved him... he's just a good guy all around! We couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our special moments. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed and he is worth every penny! I would definitely recommend Eli to anyone looking for a photographer.

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

My husband & I met Eli & Leslie at a family wedding a few months before we were engaged. Not only were their photos amazing, they were so friendly and wonderful to spend time with, the decision was simple when we needed our own photographers! We had a small wedding with only... Read More 25 people in our backyard- Eli & Leslie fit in perfectly with our small group and felt like one of the family. They captured every moment beautifully without being intrusive or taking the focus away from the wedding (which was probably hard to do in such a small group). Their style was so refreshing after being to many weddings where all you tend to look at are the photographers! We also had a groom who hates taking photos :) They did a wonderful job of making him feel comfortable and respecting his limits. Somehow, he even agreed to engagement photos with them- a miracle! I absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos. I am so thankful we had them with us during this special time and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Julie B

Eli and his wife Leslie are seriously so great! We were referred to them through a mutual friend and after researching and speaking to many other photographers we decided to use them to shoot our wedding January 2, 2015! Not only are they extremely nice and accommodating, but... Read More their photos are just as amazing! We also got all of our wedding photos back after only a month which is awesome considering how many pictures we received! We are so happy that we chose them to photograph our wedding and would definitley and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 DeeAnn W

Eli and his wife Leslie photographed ALL of our pictures! The price varies according to what you want and what package you prefer. We had our engagements, my bridal portraits, and 2 photographers for all of the pictures for the wedding day! He even offers a photo booth if you... Read More desire that the guest operate the camera themselves. His pictures are great! They have an eye for detail and come us with great poses and ideas for natural pictures as well! Leslie is always there for portraits to control the lighting! Eli and Leslie are very personable. They ask you if there are any pictures you want and let you pose however you want, maybe even add suggestions! You will always be satisfied when you use Eli Murray and his wife!

Real life pictures

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Marissa F

Eli Murray is such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I hired him from out of state, and he is so great at working out packages and really communicating with his clients that we really had no reservations about hiring a photographer we had never met. We are so glad we... Read More took the gamble with him. The quality of his work really is amazing, especially for the price. He really made my husband and I feel so comfortable that we were able to be ourselves, which really translates in our pictures. He gives his clients all the images on disc with the copyright, so that is especially nice for those of us on a tight budget. As a person he is just a really great guy, and his wife (who serves as a back-up photographer) really is great too. We really couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Jessica S

Amazing photos and wonderful person.