Fine Music for Your Special Occasion

Here at Eliana Strings, we are all about adding the final touch to your perfect day! You have done everything you can to create a beautiful and romantic event, now let us top it off! We have a vast repertoire of music and many years of experience! Please contact us with any questions.

645 Matthew Lane, San Marcos , CA (858) 761-1526

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Christina P

Eliana Strings was incredible!! Working with Anna was great- she was very helpful and professional, and the Trio was incredible! All of our guests raved about how beautiful the music was and how it got everyone in the mood, as they were finding their seats before the ceremony.... Read More They played so beautifully and smoothly, and Eliana Strings really gave our ceremony that extra sparkle that we were looking for- it was very special and unique and we are so grateful. The Trio was very talented, and played all of the beautiful songs I love at weddings. Thank you so much Anna and your team!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Theresa H

Anna and Eliana Strings were absolutely amazing and set the mood perfectly for the prelude, the ceremony, and the cocktail hour. They were very responsive and gave me a personal questionnaire so they could learn everything about the day (theme, song requests, etc) beforehand.... Read More I highly recommend them if you are looking for a local San Diego string trio!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Chelsea L

Eliana Strings was amazing for our December 30, 2016 wedding! We hired them for both ceremony and cocktail hour music (2 hours total) and they were incredible. They were early to set up and extremely professional but most importantly the music was perfect. We had a number of... Read More guests who play music at a very high level who all remarked that the quartet could not have been better! We were so impressed with the sound quality of the instruments in a large, outdoor space and we were honored to have Eliana Strings play at our wedding. Eliana Strings is the must-book vendor if you are looking for a string trio or quartet.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Marilyn I

Eliana Strings performed as a quartet for our wedding ceremony on May 7th, 2016. Our main contact was Anna Piland and she made us feel comfortable from the get-go. She did a great job listening to our needs and we could tell that these were going to be great musicians. We hired... Read More them for an hour. Being the bride, I didn't get to hear them up until I walked down the aisle. I'm so glad we asked them to play a couple songs during our ceremony because they sounded great. I would highly recommend Eliana Strings!

2016-06-14T13:19:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words Marilyn! It was such a lovely wedding. I love being by the bay watching people in love :) All the best to you and Julien for your marriage. Anna x

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Alison T

We are so glad we had Eliana Strings play at our wedding! Their playing is beautiful and we had so many comments from our guests about how much everyone enjoyed their playing. They give you a trio or quartet option: we chose the quartet option as it allowed a wider variety of... Read More songs and more pop and modern songs. We asked them to play prior to the ceremony, the processional, the recessional, and during cocktail hour. We also requested mostly pop songs which was a huge hit with the guests. Anna is also wonderful to work with. She’s very easy going, friendly, and able to pull everything together when it counts. She also worked beautifully with our wedding coordinator so that I didn’t have anything to worry about on the day. Eliana Strings really surpassed our expectations. It added something unique and classy to our day and complemented our romantic garden ceremony and cocktail hour perfectly. The music was truly exquisite! I definitely recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Joshua G

The string quartet was average. They provided the music we wanted and were very easy to coordinate with. The only issues were pitch and during one of the pieces, the cellist seemed lost. She took a while to catch back on but it was obvious that she had made a mistake. The rest... Read More of the group was average because they were quite out of tune. I understand it was sunny but at least listen to each other. The management on the other hand, was absolutely great. Like I said earlier, they were very easy to work with.

Enchanting Music

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Bergis M

We got married at the Prado in San Diego and had a beautiful outdoor ceremony. Eliana Strings provided a string quartet for us. They were really easy to deal with. They have an online questionnaire and you pick all the songs you want from their list. They played absolutely... Read More beautiful that day. Our guests kept commenting on how magical our ceremony was and having Eliana Strings play was like the icing on the cake. They even played a song for me to walk down the aisle too that wasn't on their song list. I use to play the viola as a child so I have a good ear when it comes to music and these musicians are very talented. They all dressed professionally and played a variety of songs for us. I would highly recommend using their services. You won't be disappointed.

Ceremony Musicians

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Natalie S

I knew I really wanted to have violin music at my wedding ceremony, but I didn't know who to use so I went on the Knot and found this group. I emailed back and forth with Anna - she answered all of my many questions and was really helpful! As far as I know, they did a great... Read More job! A few guests did comment to me how lovely the music was during the ceremony (I hired a trio). I wasn't there for the "pre-ceremony" music, but as I walked down the aisle it sounded great! They were a pleasure to work with.

Beautiful and Professional

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Nicole H

Eliana Strings were so easy to work with! They were the only vendor that I never met with in person, we only emailed and communicated through their website. And the day of the wedding, I didn't even check in with them once. They arrived on time, played for our ceremony... Read More perfectly, and then played some amazing contemporary stuff during our cocktail hour. I had people coming up to me to say how great they were, or 'hey did you just hear that, they were playing Game of Thrones/Star Wars/Black Eyed Peas/etc". Thank you Eliana Strings!

Talented

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Stefanie J

Using Eliana Strings for my ceremony created a beautiful ambiance. It was astonishing. Must Use.

Fantastic Quartet

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Olin H

My wife and I are patrons of several symphonies, orchestras and operas. Our romance started when we met at a performance of "Mozart's Marriage of Figaro." So it was very important for us to find a talented quartet to play for our wedding ceremony -- especially since so many... Read More musicians would be attending (and my wife used to perform in operas). Eliana Strings did a fantastic job. They had an excellent play list. Moreover, they were willing to learn new pieces to add to their repertoire for our wedding. We requested a very challenging playlist and they delivered. The playlist for our wedding was very different from traditional weddings. Rather than play the same boring stuff (Pachelbel's Canon, Wagner's Bridal Corus, etc.) we wanted to be as original as our relationship. Our list included: Processional: Mozart's Overture to the Marriage of Figaro. Recessional: El Choclo Tango Other: Rondo Alla Turka, Queen of Sheeba, Wauchet Auf, Three Slavonic Dances, Largo from Winter, Orfeo and Quridicie, and Eine Kleine. I would recommend Eliana Strings for any event -- especially a wedding where you want the music to reflect your personalities.

Beautiful Wedding Music

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Meghan D

We had Eliana Strings trio play at our wedding on 3/2/2013. They were easy and professional and played beautifully. Anna was great to work with and met me in person to set the music up. She let me know everything that I would need to select music for our wedding and helped me... Read More pick our music out. On the day of the wedding the musicians arrived, set up, and started playing with minimal direction. They were professional and helped to make our wedding perfect. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a string trio/quartet at their wedding.

Very talented and wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 1/19/2013 Alysa P

We used a trio for our ceremony, and they were excellent. The owner is from Australia, and she is wonderful to work with. They are professional, and all communication was prompt. I would recommend them!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 Ashley J

Eliana Strings is perfect to book for your wedding! They were very professional. Anna is so easy to work with. She makes booking them very easy and answers any questions you might have. Their music added so much to our ceremony! I received so many compliments from our... Read More guests about how great the music was and how much it really made a difference. Book them now!

beautiful music, EASY to work with, super friendly

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Edita d

The music at my wedding was AMAZING, thanks to Eliana strings... Anna was easy to work with, she was very responsive and friendly on the phone. I wish I had a chance to give thanks in person :))) Thank you, for making my ceremony so classy, elegant and beautiful!!!... Read More Gratefully, Edita :)))

Awesome Wedding Music!

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 fangx2 l

I have worked for Anna as a wedding musician for over two years now. She is one of the most organized and responsible wedding music coordinator I've ever worked with. She is super sweet, knowledgeable and would go that extra mile for her clients. Anna has a huge collection of... Read More wedding ceremony and reception music. I think her collection is still expanding as she is always composing new music upon requests. She makes sure her musicians have enough songs to play and avoid repetitions. Anna always make sure we have the time and location well in advance so everyone would be there earlier than scheduled start time. As a newly wed myself, I would highly recommend Anna's Eliana Strings to our friends and families!

Wonderful String Quartet

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Lauren K

Eliana Strings were absolutely wonderful at our ceremony! They added to the ambiance and helped set the tone for our ceremony...and Anna was wonderful to work with in planning as well! Thank you all!!

My Dream Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Yahaira S

I hired Eliana Strings about a year and a half before my wedding. They were great in contacting and responding in my emails whenever I would emailed them with questions. I hired the for my ceremony because I always dreamed to have a string trio play when I walked down the... Read More aisle. My wedding day was here and they performed amazing. I had many compliments on their performance. I keep recommending them and even my DJ inquire their information because he liked them so much. Thank you Eliana Strings for making my day even more special.

Wonderful Musicians

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Raylene N

Eliana Strings is a lovely group of ladies with exceptional talent, perfect timing, and cheerfulness. There was no hassle in working with them. I simply emailed my song requests to them and they were prepared the day of the wedding to play each one. I was even able to request a... Read More specific song they did not know and Anna made her own arrangement of it for them to play. They had a great selection of wedding songs to choose from, both contemporary and classic. They were on time, wonderfully professional, and accommodating. I would recommend any bride and groom should have Eliana Strings at their wedding if they want a convenient, lovely experience that their guests will enjoy and they will be extraordinarily satisfied with! I would give them 5 plus stars if I could!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Holly J

I couldn't be happier with the way everything went from the first phone call to the last email. Eliana Strings was so professional and the music was absolutely perfect!! I would highly recommend them to anybody's special day or big event. Thank you Eliana Strings!!!

Great Music, Great Value

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Susan P

I used Eliana Strings for my wedding ceremony. They were professional, talented and my guests raved about the beautiful music. Anna is a sweet person to work with. The trio looked and sounded great. I was very pleased that I hired them for my special day. I would recommend... Read More this vendor for any brides looking to add an elegant touch to their wedding. The only reason I did not give five stars was because it took a second for my recessional music to start and I did not want to walk down the aisle without hearing the Wedding March, so I was just kind of standing there for an awkward moment and had to begin my exit without music :-( But I'm sure that could have been avoided if me or my coordinator would have taken more time to give detailed instructions on exact timing. It was the only thing that prevented the experience from being perfect and if i could give 4.5 stars I would. The only reason I even mentioned it was so that another bride could learn from my mistake. I would still recommend Eliana strings and I think they are great, just make sure you a clear on the timing you want for your songs.

2011-10-04T22:48:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such positive comments! It was a great ceremony to be a part of! And as you said it was unfortunate that the communication was not as good as it could have been between the event coordinator and us. (She told us to... Read Less Read More

My Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Kasey J

Well, all I can say is that it was so much fun working with Anna. She is so incredibly talented! She is what every bride hopes for when booking a string trio…AND MORE!! Anna has one of the most endearing and sweet personalities I have ever met, and it was an honor to have her as... Read More part of my wedding. When I was designing the music for my ceremony I started out thinking that I was going to go with the standard Pachbel piece that is usually used for weddings, but then my fiance had a different idea. I have to say I was glad I listened to him, because the music I selected ended up to be the perfect fairytale music that I was looking for. My fiance wanted something that reflected both he and I as individuals, and so I went right to work researching any and all songs that would be original and have that “Bryan and Kasey” stamp to it. After researching many pieces, I came across “Ever After” and it was love at first listen. Being that I LOVED the movie, and also worked at Disneyland as one of the performers, I felt it was the perfect fit for our wedding. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to have my songs of choice, but still I ran the idea past Anna. Anna informed me that I had not only picked extremely rare pieces, but even pieces that hadn’t even been COMPOSED yet! Uh oh!! In addition, I had also wanted those pieces customized with certain sections left out and pacing to be changed. Double uh oh!! But then, Anna very sweetly informed that she could accommodate my every wish by composing and customizing the music for my wedding. Before I knew it, I had a video link in my email where her and the string trio were playing the music I had selected. Anna was truly amazing! She gave me so much peace about the music being completed in a timely matter, and she even attended the rehearsal in order to have the timing perfectly aligned with our entrances. What more could a bride ask for?? Anna and her string trio have a very special place in my heart, and I would recommend her to ANY and ALL brides who are in search of their perfect fairytale wedding.

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Jennifer P

I was very impressed by this group and was so happy that I was able to work with them for my wedding. They listened to what I wanted and did a fantastic job. It was the perfect touch to a perfect day. They made my day more beautiful and will be such a joy to remember.

Beautiful and Rememberable

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Rachel R

I really was impressed with this group. The music at my ceremony was beautiful and added to the joy of the day. I got tons of compliments from the guests at my wedding at how great the music was. I definitely made the right choice with Eliana Strings and I highly recommend them.

2011-08-07T00:36:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Rachel! I am so glad you enjoyed the group and we are so happy to have been part of your day. Simply stunning! Best of Luck in your lives together!