Elite Black Car Services

Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, Long Beach, Huntington Beach

Wedding transportation at it's finest

At Elite Black car services, we believe that you are the top priority. We provide stylish, reliable and luxurious chauffeur driven cars that will exceed your expectations. We take pleasure in creating the best possible experience for our clients, so they can make the most of their weddings. We offer luxury car rentals to Orange County, LA, San Diego, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and the surrounding areas. If we are granted the honor of providing transportation to your wedding, our chauffeurs will be happy to provide other services for you while there. They can assist with ushering guests to their seats, light lifting or moving of items, and other duties as needed. To request a reservation, please call or submit a request.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Fountain Valley, CA Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, Long Beach, Huntington Beach (714) 292-2230

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Katrina M

Their service was impeccable. The were prompt, professional, and easy to work with. They provided our getaway car for our wedding. They were right on time in their luxury car. We would definitely use them again and recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

Absolutely top notch car service. Courteous, professional, and mega-punctual, Elite Black Car Services took a lot of the stress out of our family's big day. Chris, our driver and the company owner, will go the extra mile to make sure nothing can go wrong transportation-wise. He... Read More was totally in tune with our needs and came through big time. I cannot recommend this company more highly. D.B.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

We could not be happier with the service we received! The cars were beautiful, and the drivers were professional, friendly, and well groomed. The drivers even offered to help usher at the wedding if we wanted them to. I would absolutely use them again.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

I am a wedding planner in Arcadia and am so glad that we found Elite Black Car Services! Last October one of our brides left her phone their vehicle and she was leaving on her honeymoon at 7:00 am the next morning. Luckily, we were able to contact the driver at 11:00 pm... Read More that night and Joe delivered the bride’s phone to her home at 6:30 am prior to her departure. The newlyweds tried to offer the driver an additional gratuity, but he wouldn’t accept it. Now that’s service!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016

I used EBCS for a rehearsal dinner in Newport Beach. On time, great SUV, and personable. I now use them for business dinners out as well!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Serrania B

From day one, Chris and Elite Black Car Services have been amazing. We hired them to shuttle our guests from the hotel to vendor, and back again. All of our guests were pleased with the service. Working with Chris is a blessing, truly. Hire them! On time, professional, great... Read More drivers, and super kind. Very pleased to have hired them for our special day. Thanks Chris!

Chris Cosand

I am a native of Southern California who has lived in the Fountain Valley / Huntington Beach area for the last twenty years. I have a degree from Cal Poly Pomona in Marketing, and I have 20 plus years of experience in business and customer service. My wife of 14 years and I live in Fountain Valley with our two daughters and our dog, Numan. We strive to make Elite Black Car Services the perfect experience for all your wedding transportation needs.