Redefining the Wedding DJ

Elite DJ has been awarded Best of Weddings 2010 and 2011, 2011 Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award and 2nd Place for the Denver A-List Best of Wedding Entertainment. We are not your 1980s mobile DJ, nor are we a warehouse of DJ's! We help make your wedding fun, coordinated, and memorable.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

4950 Washington St, Denver, CO

Mike was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Meghan B

Our DJ Mike was so much fun! He was very professional and listened to what we wanted. I was even more impressed when he was able to find a hard to find Mexican song for my husband's great uncle. He emailed a friend and tracked it down during the reception and was able to play... Read More it. Mike went above and beyond and made our wedding reception a success. At first I thought they were pretty expensive, but I would pay that again for the experience we had.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Annelise P

We used Rob with My Elite DJ. He was early to every meeting and the wedding. He did exactly what we requested and went out of his way to make sure we were happy. My parents always complain about music at events being too loud and they were so happy with the volume. It was... Read More quiet during dinner and loud enough to get people up dancing but we could still talk. He did a great job switching up music to encourage people out onto the dance floor. He really made the night flow well and we could not have been happier with him!

Great Job

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Stephanie B

Mike did a wonderful job he played great music and was very conscious of the crowd. They did a great job keeping in contact with us and were available when we needed them

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

As the groom, I didn't get much say in the planning of our Denver Botanic Gardens wedding in August 2015. However, when it came to the DJ I had to make sure we picked the perfect company and Elite was definitely the one. With our DJ, Chris, we had the most spectacular dance... Read More setting and very smooth transitions into the other highlights of the night. In between playing the songs we really wanted to hear, Chris also played songs to his taste which really excited our guests. I couldn't be happier with the love and support we received from everyone at Elite and they have a really good team over there. Thanks again for making our night eventful, energetic, and one of a kind.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Jen G

Elite DJ did an amazing job at our wedding. The planning process with the website and easy and straightforward. We were able to go over everything with them prior to our wedding, and everything went smoothly. We also appreciated that they had all the equipment we needed for both... Read More the ceremony and reception. Eric was our DJ and he did a fantastic job, even helping keep the dance party going when people went outside to cool off (the AC was not enough for all the dancing going on). Many of our guests and family commented after how great the DJ was! They were professional, easy to work with, and fit well within our budget.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Genevieve Z

Wow! Chaz Miles is amazing. He did a fantastic job with our wedding entrance script and he only received it about an hour before. He was such a performer. Our group loves to dance and he kept us on the floor all night. He was a pleasure to work with and the entire experience... Read More with Elite DJ was enjoyable. This is a great company and everyone is professional and detail oriented.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Sheila A

Phenomenal job by Rob for organizing everything and for Eric carrying out all the music/dj requests flawlessly. Could not have been more impressed.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Kristina V

We used Elite DJ for our wedding at The Lodge at Breckenridge on August 8th, and they were fabulous! Our DJ was very professional and kept the event flowing from pre ceremony to the end of the night! I would use them again most definitely!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

Our DJ was Chris and let me just tell you he was FABULOUS! Elite DJ was fantastic. I originally thought they were kind of expensive and was nervous to pay that much, but I would pay that over and over again for the amazing experience we had with them. They were so professional... Read More and willing to answer any question at any time, especially for a couple who lives out of town and planning a destination wedding. I can not express how awesome Chris was and how he was so down to each and go with the flow. There were a couple of surprises I didn't know about that my husband put on during the reception and he made every transition flawless and perfect. The dance floor was PACKED from the minute music started until the very last second he had to stop playing. We have gotten so many compliments on how good he was that night and through out the last week after the wedding. Chris went above and beyond to make our reception (and ceremony) absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

Yan was our DJ for our wedding in Breckenridge and he was absolutely amazing. From the very first contact we made reaching out to Elite, they were always very attentive and well-organized. The little details in preparing for the big day were key and it only took one meeting in... Read More person and a brief phone call and everything went perfectly on the big day. Their online portal is very useful, and we even had some very uncommon song requests that were flawlessly honored. The day of the wedding Yan arrived on time and completely prepared. There was not a single thing that I needed to do (which was very helpful considering we did not have a wedding planner) and everything that was supposed to happen happened perfectly and on time. He completely set the tone for the event and made sure everyone had a great time. We had a relatively small wedding (only 50 people) and almost everyone was out on the dance floor. There were even little things like song requests and fun ideas that he would overhear someone talking about and made them happen without us even having to formally ask. It was such a great time, and while I will admit the price was a bit more than other DJs we were considering, the organization, independence, and flawless execution on the day of made it worth every single penny. I would highly recommend Yan and Elite DJ to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Amanda L

They listened completely to every specification and request we had and made our wedding day perfect. We had the pleasure of having Billy as our DJ. He took care of everything flawlessly from the microphones and music during the ceremony to the speakers, announcements, and dance... Read More party that had all of our guests on the dance floor all night long. We highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Cristina F

Ryan was great to work with. He quickly adjusted the playlists as we requested and took care of coordinating entrances, first dance, etc. Ryan took the care to confirm each part of the evening individually, in a way that didn't seem overwhelming which was greatly appreciated.... Read More Elite DJ was through from beginning to end, and were willing to either take the lead or listen to our requests as needed.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Jim M

Elite DJ provided an above and beyond experience. They provided quick feedback on questions and emails throughout the process. Rob was marvelous in talking to me on the phone and through email exchange. We were able to adjust the contract along the way as items needed to be... Read More changed. They were accommodating 2 weeks ahead of the event when we added a dance floor. I liked the fact we could use there website for music selection And when our selected DJ got stuck in Kansas the day of the weeding, they had a substitute ready to go. Jeff the backup DJ was fantastic and we could not have been in better hands. He followed our wishes and provided great fill in music in addition to what we selected. What was even better with Elite was this was a Denver based company and our wedding was in Vail. They were less expensive than the Vail companies and never hesitated to provide what we needed on top of Vail mountain. They deserve all 5 stars I gave them.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Rachel H

Elite DJ & Productions made my wedding a dream come true. The decor was breath-taking, and the DJ made the night go smoothly and everyone had a blast dancing until we were kicked out! The guys at Elite DJ are professional, easy to talk to, fun, organized, and sharp! I would... Read More absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Loni H

We were a little bummed that the two DJ's that came recommended where already booked on our event date. We had to settle for Jeff... settle... Jeff was nothing short of great. We dug that their website allows you to set a playlist of sorts for Pre-Ceremony, Cocktail Hour,... Read More Dinner and Reception... of course all the special moments in between as well. You then get an opportunity to meet with the DJ and really break that ice and let them understand your vision for your event. When the day came, Jeff was in the background, going with the game plan. I've heard horror stories about DJ's going completely rouge... like I said, stuck with the game plan, but made reasonable adjustments. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were all in different places and to our knowledge went off seamlessly. The selections Jeff did make were in line with our eclectic style and at the end of the night we shared a moment and laughed with him to cap a great night. We were extremely happy and Jeff and Elite DJ helped make the #AnguloWedding2015 a hit!

Perfect DJ for an epic dance party

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Kathryn

We had Eric as our DJ at Mile High Station, and it was the BEST dance party ever..which was exactly what we wanted. He played a perfect mix of music that our entire guest list was able to enjoy. He was super friendly and polite and kept everything on schedule. Exactly what you... Read More want in a wedding DJ. Fantastic experience and value. Thanks Eric!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Joselyn M

Everyone we interacted with in this company was kind and helpful. Their personal website was easy and fun to use to plan the evening. Eric, our DJ, played perfect music to keep everyone on the dance floor. I'd definitely recommend them to friends!

Elite DJ

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Katherine F

Elite DJ and Will were fantastic! They went above and beyond to make our day special

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Libby B

We absolutely loved Elite DJ! The planning portal was extremely helpful and the team was very responsive to any questions we had. During the event, the Song selection was excellent and there were several moments where everyone in attendance was on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Anna H

I cannot express how thankful I am that we chose Elite DJ for our wedding in Grand Lake. Our ceremony site was outdoors and it started downpouring about an hour before the wedding so it was not an easy wedding for a DJ to navigate to say the least! Our DJ, Tasos Hernandez, did... Read More an AMAZING job of getting resourceful and making do after we switched the ceremony site last minute to get our 140 guests out of the rain. He was calm, professional, and our guests absolutely loved him. We also worked with Matt, the owner, during our planning process who was 100% responsive and available to help us achieve the wedding of our dreams. My now husband and I have also been to 2 other weddings DJ'd by Elite and as guests we both agreed they were our favorite.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Smith A

I had a difficult time deciding on a DJ and ended up going with Elite for 3 reasons - they were listed as a preferred vendor for our venue, they had reasonable fees, and I had a very persuasive introductory phone call. They promised to play the role of the MC so that a wedding... Read More day coordinator would be unnecessary, and they completely came through. We met at the office to discuss the wedding ceremony and meet face to face with our DJ, Ryan. They have an online portal where you can list all the songs you want played, which means it's impossible to complain about music selection. Ryan was very calm and organized, making the ceremony and reception run smoothly. I was extremely happy with the sound quality, professionalism, and availability of Elite DJ, and would highly recommend them.

Billy Beats all the way!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jess L

Billy was amazing. We knew from the get go we wanted mash ups and just an amazing music selection and he delivered. We only found out that night that all of our vendors recommend him and we got him by the grace of assignment - so lucky. I would recommend Elite, and Billy... Read More to any bride or groom who wants the best.

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Thomas R

Our wedding was fantastic, in large part due to Eric, our fabulous DJ from Elite DJ! We really wanted to have an awesome dance party, and Eric played an awesome set of songs that were all great to dance to, and he really got everyone out on the dance floor, which was exactly... Read More what we wanted. And he saved the night for me - at one point, the dance floor started to come apart, and I was having a moment of panic when the staff started to take the floor down, and Eric came on and said, "The good news is, you danced so hard you broke the dance floor! The better news is, you are no longer restricted by the dance floor, you can dance wherever you want!" and got everyone out dancing again. Honestly, I can't say enough great things about Eric and Elite DJ - I'm so happy we went with them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Coree P

We celebrated our wedding on 5/30/15 in downtown Denver, and Elite DJ was one of the recommended companies from our hotel. Though we still looked at other DJs, we felt at ease with how professional, organized, and helpful they were in planning our event. They listened to all of... Read More our suggestions and concerns and helped us completely customize the experience. Yan, one of the representatives, was great at answering our questions and helping us make our reservation. Luckily, we were able to work with Tasos as our DJ. He was friendly, patient with our requests, and really wanted us to have the most amazing day ever. His passion in music and skill as a DJ made us feel very comfortable. Leading up to the wedding, Tasos made himself available to answer questions and helped accommodate some custom requests (which was super awesome). On our wedding day, Tasos worked closely with our wedding coordinator and photographer to make sure everything flowed perfectly. He approached us when he received suggestions from other wedding guests and made sure we were ok with them. He really went above and beyond what we were expecting. …And the Music! Tasos was awesome, and we kept getting comments from all of our guests about how great he was. They loved his music selection and were amazed that he was able to keep people dancing on the dance floor all night! After many months of planning, it was so nice to hear that our guests were happy with everything!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 M L

We hired Josh from Elite DJ and he was fantastic! Super professional, and totally on point for the whole night. Loved his song selections. We had an amazing time! Thank you!

TO Elite DJ Entertainment