Redefining the Wedding DJ

Elite DJ has been awarded Best of Weddings 2010 and 2011, 2011 Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award and 2nd Place for the Denver A-List Best of Wedding Entertainment. We are not your 1980s mobile DJ, nor are we a warehouse of DJ's! We help make your wedding fun, coordinated, and memorable.

Bow2010

Mike was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Meghan B

Our DJ Mike was so much fun! He was very professional and listened to what we wanted. I was even more impressed when he was able to find a hard to find Mexican song for my husband's great uncle. He emailed a friend and tracked it down during the reception and was able to play it. Mike went above and beyond and made our wedding reception a success. At first I thought they were pretty expensive, but I would pay that again for the experience we had.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Annelise P

We used Rob with My Elite DJ. He was early to every meeting and the wedding. He did exactly what we requested and went out of his way to make sure we were happy. My parents always complain about music at events being too loud and they were so happy with the volume. It was quiet during dinner and loud enough to get people up dancing but we could still talk. He did a great job switching up music to encourage people out onto the dance floor. He really made the night flow well and we could not have been happier with him!

Great Job

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Stephanie B

Mike did a wonderful job he played great music and was very conscious of the crowd. They did a great job keeping in contact with us and were available when we needed them

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

I made the BEST decision in hiring Elite DJ and Production for our wedding day! Not only do they provide awesome DJ/MC services but they also provided the up-lighting, draping and GOBO logo for our wedding. The process was seamless. I was able to visit my personal account details on their website, which was amazing! I could check the details of my event, confirm all of the details, check my balance, add favorite songs, and work out my timeline. Rob set up a final consultation before my big day and was so wonderful in taking everything out with me. He offered some great advice and we worked out the perfect timeline. Jazz, our DJ and MC for the night, was fantastic! I received so many compliments! He kept the night on track and really made our day special. Elite DJ and Production comes highly recommended! What a wonderful group of professionals! Thank you all for making our wedding day so special. We are so very appreciative! - Katie (Matheson) Marshall

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Chris did such an amazing job! He was able to adapt to any hiccups that came along with the wedding which included guest being late due to a late shuttle- which meant that he had to add in and repeat the playlist scheduled for the 30 minutes prior to the ceremony AND moved all the equipment inside to adapt to weather changes. He was kind, professional, and personable. We would recommend Elite DJ over and over again. A million thank yous to Chris & also to Rob for setting everything up so it went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Dawn R

Elite DJ and Tasos were in my top two favorite vendors to work with. As a bride, you want the process to be as smooth as possible from start to finish. A lot of planning and communication goes into the work of a wedding, and having a vendor that is easy, responsive and most importantly caring makes planning the wedding more fun, and less stressful. Tasos out did my expectations. He was polite, professional, and his MC Skills were phenomenal. We had a couple hiccups, and our guests never knew because of his cadence and demeanor as he was announcing and MC'ing. Tasos also was fun! He kept the dance floor FULL all night long. I appreciate the fact he LISTENED to me before the wedding, and really provided what I was looking for during the reception. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and HIGHLY recommend Elite DJ, and Tasos. Once again, one of my top two favorite vendors. Your work is appreciated and I am so glad I choose Elite DJ to work my wedding!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart - Dawn (Ross) Hager 5/2/15

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Jessica B

Eric made our wedding reception a hit! Everyone was having a great time and I got so many compliments during and after on how great the music was. They were very attentive to what we wanted (and especially what we didn't want) and made everything feel very uniquely us. Many thanks to Eric, Billy and the whole Elite team. I would recommend that everyone use Elite DJ!!

Good but not as great as advertised . . .

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Meagan C

Overall our whole wedding went amazingly! The DJ did a good job making sure all of the major songs were correct and helped make announcements, etc. They also faded out the remainder of our first dance song, which was choreographed just at the right time. We did have a few complaints though: 1. The DJ only played one out of the three dedication songs so we didn't get to dance to two key songs that we really wanted to dance to other than our first dance song. 2. The DJ started the garter toss song/event when the groom wasn't even in the room. 3. We had to ask the DJ to play our last dance song, which was also very special to us because he was starting to just send people outside for the sendoff without playing that song. 4. We had about 25 must play songs but instead of playing all of them he had replaced about 8 with songs that we really didn't like, especially towards the start of the dancing portion. The DJ did well for our wedding despite these things, I just feel that they didn't turn out to be quite as great as advertised. Just make sure to send an extra email explaining which songs are truly must play and to only play off the must play list (unless songs are requested by guests) because the reception goes much faster than you would expect!

The Best

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Amanda S

Chris Duffy with Elite DJ's was great! He was Fun, friendly, professional and kept the dancing going. Everyone at Elite that I talked to was just great, very helpful and accommodating. And everyone at the wedding kept saying what a great DJ we found :) Couldn't have been happier!

BEST DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 2/27/2015

Elite DJ Entertainment was the BEST! Not only did they make it up the mountain in a huge blizzard/snow storm, but they were able to turn our wedding into the dream fairy tale I've always imagined. We used their services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Tasos was a hit (especially with the ladies) and kept everyone dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. Seriously, no one left the dance floor. He even took the time to find special songs that our guests requested (ie Texas fight song.) I would also recommend using Elite DJ for the decor/lighting. I used up-lighting (in amber and white) that transformed the reception site into something out of a bridal magazine. Thank you all for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Elite is amazing!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Megan K

Amazing!! Awesome service. Rob made note of all my requests and was very patient with me. Very professional and I will be sure to recommend Elite to everyone getting married in the Denver area!

Yan kept the dance floor packed!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Allison H

Yan was great at emceeing, keeping the flow of the party going, and packing the dance floor! When the lights came up at the end of the night, all of our guests were still there and dancing! Yan was very professional and responded quickly to all of our emails and questions. Their online planning tool was awesome for scheduling the night, and gave this Type-A bride some peace of mind. Above all, Yan was great at reading the crowd and keeping the party going. We got so many compliments and comments from our guests that they had never seen so many people dancing!

Tasos Was The Man

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Andrea G

Elite was very easy to work with and Tasos was one of the hits of our wedding! He was very professional. I really appreciated that while my intensity was through the roof right before walking out to the altar, he was very calm about setting up my microphone. He made it seem like it was just a normal conversation and that allowed me to take a deep breath. He was also great at the dinner and reception. He pronounced everyone's names correctly, moved the speeches along without at all seeming pushy, and worked well with the live musicians. We also had to move to various parts of the venue, and he really helped move our guests from the dinner to the formal dances and then to the loft (we got married at Crooked Willow Farms) for the fun dances later in the night. He was very easy to work with, at one point hosting a dance contest at the request of one of the guests, and helped one of the flower girls do a solo dance for just long enough that it was cute. We also had a number of guests who were familiar with him from his participation in The Bachelorette and they were VERY excited for him to be at the party. Everybody got pictures with him at the end of the night. Thanks again Tasos and Elite DJ!

Yan made our reception perfect!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Lauren G

They were very professional and guided us along the way. They set up a personnel account for each event that allows you to make changes, upload schedules, and choose songs. There were last minute changes on the day of and because of their professionalism no one realized the changes. They stuck with the music choices we had made. They are AMAZING!

Kept the dance floor full!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Erica D

We loved working with Elite DJ. Rob and Eric were extremely professional and really made us feel like they cared about our wedding. They called us the week of the wedding to final confirm every detail and on the big day Eric kept all of the guests happy. Many people commented that they hadn't been to a wedding where so many people danced for the whole reception. We were very happy with how it turned out.

The Best!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Holly S

Talk about just not having to think on your wedding day!!! This DJ was so great! You have to fill out a very extensive online client profile so that they get to know every detail before your big day. We opted to get the DJ for ceremony, reception, and production lighting for the venue. Every aspect was great! They provide an MC service so that you don't have to worry about the flow of the night. He did all of that for us. He was not in our faces either which made the day that much better. Music selection was bar none the best too. My wedding party were all people that LOVED to dance and he played hits that kept everyone moving. Seriously go with these guys. They are soooooooo amazing!!!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

The cost included a DJ for 4 hours, lighting, backdrop. A DJ can make or break the celebration and ours made it. Also, the lighting and drapes we used were beautiful. Our DJ was professional, extremely competent and totally in good taste. From the time the wedding party was introduced before dinner to the last dance of the evening, our DJ made it a point to be sure he was involved and doing exactly what we wanted. Matt has put together an excellent team. The DJ who was supposed to be with us had a family emergency at the last minute. However, Matt called me and assured me that his replacement was also excellent. Elite contributed greatly to the success of the evening and I would certainly recommend them and use them again without hesitating!

Elite DJ - amazing

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Joshua F

We worked with Elite DJ for our wedding and they were amazing! The entire process was very professional and up to date. We interviewed other DJ companies in our search and there was no comparison. Elite DJ was the best. We actually ended up using them for DJ services, Music, and lighting for our wedding. Billy was our DJ and he was great! Overall - well worth the money because of such quality service.

The music was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Kimberly C

Rob was awesome. He did the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception; which were in different locations. Our guests loved the music selection and the dance floor never stopped rocking. The music was perfect!

Fun to Work With

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Katie B

Their online planning tool makes it so easy to plan out all the music you could possibly want/need for your wedding. Everything from ceremony entrance music, to cocktail hour music, to first dances, to final dance of the night... they have suggestions for all of it. I told our DJ I just wanted people up and dancing. I think I was out there as much as the guests. They provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception with no upcharge for covering it all. They made everything fun!!

Simply the best.

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Lauren m

This vendor is so professional and made our big day go sooo smoothly! They are so easy to work with and prompt!

So Great!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Kelsey C

We booked Elite DJ after a recommendation from our wedding planner. They also happened to DJ my brother's wedding in August so we got a "trial," too. I only have good things to say about Elite DJ. Tasos was one of the most professional and poised DJs I have seen; he arrived early since he hadn't played at the venue before and stayed late. He was accommodating in every way. Most importantly, he kept our guests dancing the entire night. Seriously. All my husband and I wanted was a giant dance party, and he fulfilled that wish for us, getting both older and younger people out on the dance floor. Throughout the whole process, Elite (Rob) was great to work with, and their website is easy to navigate. Can't say enough good things and we are so glad we chose Elite DJ!

Great advice and a great event!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Danielle S

Elite DJ was very helpful in planning and providing the music for our wedding on October 19th. They spent time on the phone, emails, and had a fantastic website that really made the process clear and easy. Elite DJ listened to all our little requests, helped with picking songs when we just weren't quite sure what to use (our recessional song and wedding song for example!) Tasos (and I apologize for spelling this wrong if I did!) was very professional and courteous the whole night. He always checked in with us at the right times, and really made sure that everything flowed and worked properly. I would HIGHLY recommend using them, and would spread the word to all my friends and family members when they need music for a future event.

Simply great!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Eric from Elite DJ was great, a total professional that kept our song choices in check and kept the pace of our wedding spot on. Their website was extremely helpful the way you could customize exactly what songs you wanted to hear and the ones you did not want played. Overall I was extremely satisfied with our DJ and I would highly recommend using Elite DJ for your wedding day.

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Alicia B

We took a while to make the decision about who to book for a DJ. Per our photographers' recommendation, we spoke with Elite and loved their way of working. Neither my husband nor I were very specific on the music we wanted, but we just wanted someone who could run the evening without us thinking about anything. We booked Elite and met with Rob so we could get a grasp on the music they would play and it helped us feel more confident in the flow for the day. It also helped bring up all the songs that I wouldn't have even thought of for certain times. Rob was easy to work with and super flexible with our schedule. Our DJ for the day of the wedding was Jason and he did awesome! He was on top of the schedule and maximized our dancing time while still getting all of the dances and various events throughout the reception. We would definitely recommend Elite DJ. They are very professional, nicely dressed and their set up looks super presentable and clean.

TO Elite DJ Entertainment