Redefining the Wedding DJ

Elite DJ has been awarded Best of Weddings 2010 and 2011, 2011 Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award and 2nd Place for the Denver A-List Best of Wedding Entertainment. We are not your 1980s mobile DJ, nor are we a warehouse of DJ's! We help make your wedding fun, coordinated, and memorable.

Bow2010

Mike was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Meghan B

Our DJ Mike was so much fun! He was very professional and listened to what we wanted. I was even more impressed when he was able to find a hard to find Mexican song for my husband's great uncle. He emailed a friend and tracked it down during the reception and was able to play it. Mike went above and beyond and made our wedding reception a success. At first I thought they were pretty expensive, but I would pay that again for the experience we had.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Annelise P

We used Rob with My Elite DJ. He was early to every meeting and the wedding. He did exactly what we requested and went out of his way to make sure we were happy. My parents always complain about music at events being too loud and they were so happy with the volume. It was quiet during dinner and loud enough to get people up dancing but we could still talk. He did a great job switching up music to encourage people out onto the dance floor. He really made the night flow well and we could not have been happier with him!

Great Job

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Stephanie B

Mike did a wonderful job he played great music and was very conscious of the crowd. They did a great job keeping in contact with us and were available when we needed them

Billy Beats all the way!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jess L

Billy was amazing. We knew from the get go we wanted mash ups and just an amazing music selection and he delivered. We only found out that night that all of our vendors recommend him and we got him by the grace of assignment - so lucky. I would recommend Elite, and Billy to any bride or groom who wants the best.

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Thomas R

Our wedding was fantastic, in large part due to Eric, our fabulous DJ from Elite DJ! We really wanted to have an awesome dance party, and Eric played an awesome set of songs that were all great to dance to, and he really got everyone out on the dance floor, which was exactly what we wanted. And he saved the night for me - at one point, the dance floor started to come apart, and I was having a moment of panic when the staff started to take the floor down, and Eric came on and said, "The good news is, you danced so hard you broke the dance floor! The better news is, you are no longer restricted by the dance floor, you can dance wherever you want!" and got everyone out dancing again. Honestly, I can't say enough great things about Eric and Elite DJ - I'm so happy we went with them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Coree P

We celebrated our wedding on 5/30/15 in downtown Denver, and Elite DJ was one of the recommended companies from our hotel. Though we still looked at other DJs, we felt at ease with how professional, organized, and helpful they were in planning our event. They listened to all of our suggestions and concerns and helped us completely customize the experience. Yan, one of the representatives, was great at answering our questions and helping us make our reservation. Luckily, we were able to work with Tasos as our DJ. He was friendly, patient with our requests, and really wanted us to have the most amazing day ever. His passion in music and skill as a DJ made us feel very comfortable. Leading up to the wedding, Tasos made himself available to answer questions and helped accommodate some custom requests (which was super awesome). On our wedding day, Tasos worked closely with our wedding coordinator and photographer to make sure everything flowed perfectly. He approached us when he received suggestions from other wedding guests and made sure we were ok with them. He really went above and beyond what we were expecting. …And the Music! Tasos was awesome, and we kept getting comments from all of our guests about how great he was. They loved his music selection and were amazed that he was able to keep people dancing on the dance floor all night! After many months of planning, it was so nice to hear that our guests were happy with everything!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 M L

We hired Josh from Elite DJ and he was fantastic! Super professional, and totally on point for the whole night. Loved his song selections. We had an amazing time! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Melissa V

Elite DJ was a great choice for our wedding! We worked with both Rob and Jeff for our wedding, and they were both extremely helpful and organized during the planning process. During our reception, Jeff kept our wedding on track and well paced, giving us time to enjoy each piece of the evening. Our guests were out on the dance floor all night enjoying the tunes that Jeff selected. I would highly recommend Elite!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Rachel H

So many of our wedding guests have been telling me (one month later!) how great the music was at our wedding. Rob and the Elite team did such a great job! I felt very comfortable with letting them guide the show musically, but they were also so open to our weird musical choices as well. We also asked Elite to string bistro lights in our venue and it really tied the whole room together. We really couldn't be more pleased with our choice! I only wish I could have danced more.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Connie K

When planning a wedding, any bride knows how stressful certain parts of the process can be. Any kind of help or ease in the process is cause for celebration! I felt like this with Elite. The music was the last thing I was worried about on my perfectly blissful day, thanks to Elite DJ and Tasos in particular. I just wish it could have lasted forever!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Lindsay G

I used Elite DJ for my wedding and they were great! My sister also used them for her wedding. We had 2 different DJ's and they both did a wonderful job. They are very professional and fun to work with!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Kait C

We were lucky enough to walk away from our wedding pleased with the majority of our vendors - but Billy at Elite DJ definitely stole the show. We have received SO many compliments on our DJ, and he seriously made our day/night so perfect. He listened to all of my requests and needs, was so polite and fun, and totally read the crowd that we had on the dance floor. I couldn't be more grateful for him.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

I made the BEST decision in hiring Elite DJ and Production for our wedding day! Not only do they provide awesome DJ/MC services but they also provided the up-lighting, draping and GOBO logo for our wedding. The process was seamless. I was able to visit my personal account details on their website, which was amazing! I could check the details of my event, confirm all of the details, check my balance, add favorite songs, and work out my timeline. Rob set up a final consultation before my big day and was so wonderful in taking everything out with me. He offered some great advice and we worked out the perfect timeline. Jazz, our DJ and MC for the night, was fantastic! I received so many compliments! He kept the night on track and really made our day special. Elite DJ and Production comes highly recommended! What a wonderful group of professionals! Thank you all for making our wedding day so special. We are so very appreciative! - Katie (Matheson) Marshall

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Dawn R

Elite DJ and Tasos were in my top two favorite vendors to work with. As a bride, you want the process to be as smooth as possible from start to finish. A lot of planning and communication goes into the work of a wedding, and having a vendor that is easy, responsive and most importantly caring makes planning the wedding more fun, and less stressful. Tasos out did my expectations. He was polite, professional, and his MC Skills were phenomenal. We had a couple hiccups, and our guests never knew because of his cadence and demeanor as he was announcing and MC'ing. Tasos also was fun! He kept the dance floor FULL all night long. I appreciate the fact he LISTENED to me before the wedding, and really provided what I was looking for during the reception. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and HIGHLY recommend Elite DJ, and Tasos. Once again, one of my top two favorite vendors. Your work is appreciated and I am so glad I choose Elite DJ to work my wedding!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart - Dawn (Ross) Hager 5/2/15

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Jessica B

Eric made our wedding reception a hit! Everyone was having a great time and I got so many compliments during and after on how great the music was. They were very attentive to what we wanted (and especially what we didn't want) and made everything feel very uniquely us. Many thanks to Eric, Billy and the whole Elite team. I would recommend that everyone use Elite DJ!!

Good but not as great as advertised . . .

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Meagan C

Overall our whole wedding went amazingly! The DJ did a good job making sure all of the major songs were correct and helped make announcements, etc. They also faded out the remainder of our first dance song, which was choreographed just at the right time. We did have a few complaints though: 1. The DJ only played one out of the three dedication songs so we didn't get to dance to two key songs that we really wanted to dance to other than our first dance song. 2. The DJ started the garter toss song/event when the groom wasn't even in the room. 3. We had to ask the DJ to play our last dance song, which was also very special to us because he was starting to just send people outside for the sendoff without playing that song. 4. We had about 25 must play songs but instead of playing all of them he had replaced about 8 with songs that we really didn't like, especially towards the start of the dancing portion. The DJ did well for our wedding despite these things, I just feel that they didn't turn out to be quite as great as advertised. Just make sure to send an extra email explaining which songs are truly must play and to only play off the must play list (unless songs are requested by guests) because the reception goes much faster than you would expect!

The Best

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Amanda S

Chris Duffy with Elite DJ's was great! He was Fun, friendly, professional and kept the dancing going. Everyone at Elite that I talked to was just great, very helpful and accommodating. And everyone at the wedding kept saying what a great DJ we found :) Couldn't have been happier!

BEST DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 2/27/2015

Elite DJ Entertainment was the BEST! Not only did they make it up the mountain in a huge blizzard/snow storm, but they were able to turn our wedding into the dream fairy tale I've always imagined. We used their services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Tasos was a hit (especially with the ladies) and kept everyone dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. Seriously, no one left the dance floor. He even took the time to find special songs that our guests requested (ie Texas fight song.) I would also recommend using Elite DJ for the decor/lighting. I used up-lighting (in amber and white) that transformed the reception site into something out of a bridal magazine. Thank you all for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Elite is amazing!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Megan K

Amazing!! Awesome service. Rob made note of all my requests and was very patient with me. Very professional and I will be sure to recommend Elite to everyone getting married in the Denver area!

Yan kept the dance floor packed!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Allison H

Yan was great at emceeing, keeping the flow of the party going, and packing the dance floor! When the lights came up at the end of the night, all of our guests were still there and dancing! Yan was very professional and responded quickly to all of our emails and questions. Their online planning tool was awesome for scheduling the night, and gave this Type-A bride some peace of mind. Above all, Yan was great at reading the crowd and keeping the party going. We got so many compliments and comments from our guests that they had never seen so many people dancing!

Tasos Was The Man

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Andrea G

Elite was very easy to work with and Tasos was one of the hits of our wedding! He was very professional. I really appreciated that while my intensity was through the roof right before walking out to the altar, he was very calm about setting up my microphone. He made it seem like it was just a normal conversation and that allowed me to take a deep breath. He was also great at the dinner and reception. He pronounced everyone's names correctly, moved the speeches along without at all seeming pushy, and worked well with the live musicians. We also had to move to various parts of the venue, and he really helped move our guests from the dinner to the formal dances and then to the loft (we got married at Crooked Willow Farms) for the fun dances later in the night. He was very easy to work with, at one point hosting a dance contest at the request of one of the guests, and helped one of the flower girls do a solo dance for just long enough that it was cute. We also had a number of guests who were familiar with him from his participation in The Bachelorette and they were VERY excited for him to be at the party. Everybody got pictures with him at the end of the night. Thanks again Tasos and Elite DJ!

Yan made our reception perfect!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Lauren G

They were very professional and guided us along the way. They set up a personnel account for each event that allows you to make changes, upload schedules, and choose songs. There were last minute changes on the day of and because of their professionalism no one realized the changes. They stuck with the music choices we had made. They are AMAZING!

Kept the dance floor full!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Erica D

We loved working with Elite DJ. Rob and Eric were extremely professional and really made us feel like they cared about our wedding. They called us the week of the wedding to final confirm every detail and on the big day Eric kept all of the guests happy. Many people commented that they hadn't been to a wedding where so many people danced for the whole reception. We were very happy with how it turned out.

The Best!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Holly S

Talk about just not having to think on your wedding day!!! This DJ was so great! You have to fill out a very extensive online client profile so that they get to know every detail before your big day. We opted to get the DJ for ceremony, reception, and production lighting for the venue. Every aspect was great! They provide an MC service so that you don't have to worry about the flow of the night. He did all of that for us. He was not in our faces either which made the day that much better. Music selection was bar none the best too. My wedding party were all people that LOVED to dance and he played hits that kept everyone moving. Seriously go with these guys. They are soooooooo amazing!!!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

The cost included a DJ for 4 hours, lighting, backdrop. A DJ can make or break the celebration and ours made it. Also, the lighting and drapes we used were beautiful. Our DJ was professional, extremely competent and totally in good taste. From the time the wedding party was introduced before dinner to the last dance of the evening, our DJ made it a point to be sure he was involved and doing exactly what we wanted. Matt has put together an excellent team. The DJ who was supposed to be with us had a family emergency at the last minute. However, Matt called me and assured me that his replacement was also excellent. Elite contributed greatly to the success of the evening and I would certainly recommend them and use them again without hesitating!

TO Elite DJ Entertainment