Creating lovely & unique images for every couple

SoCal based wedding photographer, focused on capturing lifelong memories of every couple's special day. Specializing in bringing a friendly and personal approach to each and every job. Wedding photos are the only thing you have to look back on your special day and Elizabeth Burgi Photography makes sure to capture every pose and give you the lifelong memories. Located in SoCal but love to travel!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles and Worldwide (858) 699-1563

Amazing From Start to Finish

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Picking a photographer for your wedding can be challenging because you want all of the details, moments, and memories to be perfectly captured. Elizabeth did just that. From the moment she arrived at the hotel she began capturing every detail from the dress, shoes, and rings to... Read More the emotions of the day. We went to the Disney Concert Hall prior to the wedding and she did a wonderful job finding the perfect spots for timeless photos of me and my husband, along with our bridal party. When we arrived at the venue, she began shooting and did not stop for the entire night. As a result, she caught some of the most in-the-moment photos of the ceremony and reception. Within a few days she had photos for us to preview, and provided the rest of the images in a very timely manner. She also prepared a photo album that really summarized the whole day/night from start to finish, which was really special to me. If you are looking for a professional, friendly, creative photographer who you can truly rely on, Elizabeth is the one to choose!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Morgan L

I had Elizabeth picked out as my wedding photographer before I was even engaged! She photographed some family members weddings in the past couple years, and when I saw the photos, I knew I would use her whenever I got married. She did a beautiful job and she made my husband and... Read More I feel so comfortable, it was like we had known her forever. I don't normally like having my picture taken, but she made it so fun for us!! Our photos are breathtaking! She has such creative and beautiful ideas. It literally brought tears to my eyes the first time we got to look at our wedding photos. I am forever grateful to Elizabeth and Tim for the amazing job they did!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Mallary P

From our first skype appointment I knew I wanted Elizabeth to be our wedding photographer. She is so friendly, kind, and has such a great personality that she just clicked with my husband and I. Her and her partner Tim made us feel so comfortable on our first encounter during... Read More our engagement photos. My husband and I had never done any type of photo shoot and were nervous, but Elizabeth made us feel so comfortable and let us had fun with it. What I love about our wedding photos is that they are so natural. She captured all the special moments without us having to be posed or staged. The quality of her photos are amazing! I could not be happier with our photos and it was just a pleasure having both of them there to capture our special day. I would definitely recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for a great photographer with a wonderful personality!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Allison K

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Go ahead and book now - I promise you will not regret it. Elizabeth and Tim (TSI Productions) were awesome. They were friendly fun, easy to work with, and made you feel so at ease. The finished product as better than I ever could have imagined.... Read More I love my wedding photos and couldn't be happier. Elizabeth way exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Madeline R

Madeline 2 Reviews 06/10/2017 5.0 I don't even know where to begin. Elizabeth and Tim were beyond amazing for our wedding day! We used Elizabeth for our engagement and wedding photography, as well as our wedding videography. She not only creates amazing photos, but she is so... Read More much fun!! She makes you feel so comfortable!! Even before the wedding day, she is so responsive and helpful! I emailed her so many times, not even just about photography questions, all kinds of wedding questions and she was so helpful! Elizabeth and Tim even met us at the venue for our rehearsal so they could look over the entire venue and scope out the best locations for photos, etc. This helped to make the actual wedding day run SO smoothly!! The day of the wedding they were on time and ready to go. From the very beginning she was directing us where to go and what to do. We wasted no time getting started to get all of the shots we wanted before the ceremony! It was perfect!! She listened to everything we wanted and executed it perfectly! Tim was doing the videography and she had an assistant Ariel with her as well. They were both amazing! Again, so professional and so fun!! Everyone felt so comfortable with all 3 of them! Hiring Elizabeth for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She is so creative and enthusiastic, and our photos turned out even more beautiful than I could imagine. She is freaking amazing and I would 100% recommend her to all of my family and friends!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jordan P

Hilariously fun people, kept us smiling for all the photos. They were great to work with, understood what we wanted and what we didn't realize we wanted! They got perfect shots for our wedding, can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauren M

Elizabeth is an AMAZING photographer. She did my engagement shoot and wedding photos and they turned out beautifully. For my engagement shoot she took the time to scope out a number of locations and find the best time of day for us to take our pictures. She has wonderful... Read More attention to detail. For the wedding, she was on time, organized, and she and her partner were very discreet when taking photos. For her wedding packages she also can do engagement albums and wedding albums. The engagement album was a perfect guest book that we used at the wedding , and now I'm having a hard time picking the pictures for the wedding album because they are all so wonderful! Elizabeth is the best!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Leslie H

Elizabeth was fantastic to work with and I can't thank her enough for capturing such amazing moments from our special day. In fact, she found the best backdrops for photos for our engagement session and rehearsal dinner as well! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Liz M

We used Elizabeth Burgi for our engagement photos and wedding photos. It was such a pleasure to work with her. She helped us to feel at ease and had an artistic eye for what will look good. She made our engagement photos look gorgeous and was able to beautifully capture all... Read More aspects of our wedding. We feel so lucky to be able to relive our special day with these beautiful photos. It's hard to choose which ones were our favorites because we liked them all. There is a lot to take care of when planning a wedding but you cannot go wrong with this photographer. Thanks again, Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Aubreigh A

Wow wow wow!! There are not enough words to describe how amazing Elizabeth is! From start to finish she captured all the details of such a special day! She will be the best photographer you will ever find. She has a professional yet fun and uplifting personality that will add... Read More that extra something to your day. I was so lucky to have her at my wedding, I couldn't ask for anyone better!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Jessica G

May I just take a moment to give this young high spirited woman a round of applause!!!!! I am still in awe with her work. She is the best you can find. I was having a hard time finding a photographer for my wedding hence that special day only counts once in our life time. I was... Read More reffered to her by another bride and it only took her first wedding photograph in her website for me to say, "she's the one. I have to have Elizabeth at my wedding". Not only is she talented in her work as it shows. But Elizabeth dedicates time to her bride and groom. She wants to reach every expectation we may have from start to finish. Her crew is amazing. I didn't feel the need to show Elizabeth any ideas of what I wanted on our special day. She knew exactly what I wanted. For any bride who is seeking a photographer I highly recommend Elizabeth and her crew. She has a keen eye for every detail throughout the day. Including those candid moments you wouldn't expect she would capture, because you don't even see her behind you at all. Almost like an invisible person. At the end of the day when you get your album you are tremendously blown away and very blessed to have found such an amazing talented and gifted person. I'm very grateful for all she did on our special day. We love you so much ! -Jessica Smyth

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Vanessa B

Elizabeth & Tim were an absolute joy to work with, not only did they take the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day, but they were so much fun to be around as if they were a part of our wedding party! Elizabeth's suggestions were both thoughtful and creative, but what i... Read More loved most is that she really took our input on what we were trying to portray... and made it even better than what we had in mind! Tim is an excellent member of the team; his drone piloting skills were fun to watch and the 360 shots they were both able to capture were breathtaking. Elizabeth is a true professional and artist, who has an eye for what makes timeless shots and a bubbly personality that allows you to have fun at the same time... she made us feel at ease and we laughed through our photo shoot like we had been friends forever. She didn't treat our wedding like a job, she was genuinely soo excited to see what kinds of unique pictures she could take as we moved from venue to venue. We were pleasantly surprised to receive a few sneak peek wedding pictures from Elizabeth just 48 hours after our ceremony that we were able to share with our friends and family, which meant soo much to us. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for not just an amazing photographer, but for someone who will care about the details of your photographs just as much as you would. Thank you a million times over!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Robert S

We were thoroughly happy with choosing Elizabeth as our photographer. She was incredibly friendly, professional and creative. She’s always so cheerful and easy going that you’d be hard pressed to find anyone that she can’t get along with. She really made it feel like she was... Read More OUR photographer and was there for us for as long as we needed her and for however many places we wanted to go. Elizabeth was always able to find creative spots and angles to take amazing and breathtaking photos at all of our locations during the engagement session and the wedding. We felt at ease knowing that she was always happy to also try out any of our own ideas or recreate images we found online. Friends and family commented on how her and her assistant were seen everywhere throughout the entire wedding night capturing great photos of posed and candid moments. We were thrilled to receive all our photos a bit sooner than estimated and are extremely happy with how they turned out. We highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for an amazing and professional photographer!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kristin B

Elizabeth and Tim were a joy to work with! They were fun and also very professional. They were able to catch each precious moment and every beautiful detail. I am having a hard time deciding which pictures to print cause they are all amazing. I would recommend her in a... Read More heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Frederick D

Best crew, and best pictures. Held a professional friendly prompt demeanor during the whole wedding. Very flexible and easy to work with. I loved how she and her team always were shooting pictures and asking me about gettiblng cool shots. I appreciated them really making me feel... Read More special and that they cared. The quality was great. The day after the wedding Elizabeth made a quick turn around with photos for us to enjoy as day 1 husband and wife. The price point is amazing. The quality is absolutley out of this world. Please use Elizabeth Burgi. Highly highly reccomended!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Frederick D

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Carrie M

If you’re looking for a fabulous photographer at an outstanding price, you should book Elizabeth right now. We used Elizabeth for both our engagement photos and wedding. She is such a joy to work with. She consistently goes above and beyond. She was incredibly generous with... Read More her time and open to our input on photo locations. Her photos captured the love and fun between us as a couple at our engagement shoot as well as the emotions on our wedding day. Like everyone, we were anxious to see our wedding photos, so we loved the “sneak peek” photos Elizabeth sent us very soon after the event. We would highly recommend Elizabeth’s services. We may set up “just because” photo shoots in the future just to get some more of her incredible pictures.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Lauren G

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Elizabeth is. She immediately made us feel at ease and made taking the pictures so much fun. All of the pictures are more beautiful than I could imagine. She even managed to get our 8 ring bearers and flower girls to look at the camera and... Read More smile at the same time! We got married at my mother in-laws house and I was worried about finding spots for pictures, but she came in and found the most beautiful locations that I would have never thought of. She not only took gorgeous staged photos, but managed to capture every moment from both of us getting ready to the end of the reception. She pulled us aside a few times because she wanted to get a picture with particular lighting (the sun setting and with some of the lights we had up) and I am so glad she did, they turned out to be some of our favorites of the night. Every single person we show the photos to cannot stop raving about how beautiful they are and what an amazing job she did. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for a photographer. She will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Ashley W

Elizabeth and Tim are the best! We found them through some mutual friends and are so glad we did. We recommend them to everyone getting married. They met us at a Starbucks and showed us some of their work and we loved them! They started with our engagement session one... Read More freezing night in November at LACMA and captured so many great shots. They made us feel comfortable even though there were cameras facing at us the whole time. Then came the second engagement session at the beach with just Elizabeth - another great day! Then came our wedding. Elizabeth came with me and my bridesmaids and Tim met my husband at our house with his groomsmen. Elizabeth was extremely responsive to our needs and made us the most beautiful photobook with all our engagement shots. She is very timely with her photos and let us download them free of charge. Our wedding photos are spectacular and we are having the hardest time trying to figure out which ones we should put into a wedding album. Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Elizabeth did our engagement and wedding photos, as well as boudoir photos as a surprise gift for my husband. We both loved all sets of photos and had so many good ones to choose from. Elizabeth replies very quickly and is flexible with scheduling; she does her absolute best... Read More to work with you. She and her assistant, Tim, are both low-key, very organized, and easy to get along with. We would use her again in the future and can highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

Elizabeth was a pure joy to work with! Every interaction from our first email until the actual day of the wedding was smooth and easy. Elizabeth was professional, courteous, and sweet. Elizabeth exudes friendliness and calmness. On the day of the wedding she and her assistant... Read More were punctual, professional, and simply awesome! We LOVE our photos and would welcome the opportunity to work with her again.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Amalia Q

Yes ! She is the best ever! I contacted Elizabeth a month before my wedding because the person I hired was not getting back to me. Elizabeth responded to my request very quickly and accomodated my wedding in such a short notice which made me extremely happy. But what I love the... Read More most about her is that she is really on top of things. She asked me exactly what I wanted/liked and on the day of the wedding she made sure to take those pictures I told her I loved (all of them!) She is very creative and makes you feel like a pro at taking professional photos. My family and friends adored her because she was so organized while taking the family photos and also made room for everyone to get a bunch of pictures with the bride and groom. And that's not all! My pictures were ready 7 days after the wedding. The quality of the photos are amazing. If you are looking for a professional photographer she is the one! My husband and I loved her work and will be forever grateful for photographing at our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Michaela L

We absolutely loved Elizabeth Burgi AND so did our bridal party and all our guests!! Elizabeth took such beautiful photos and captured every special moment. I didn't really realize how crucial it was to not only have a talented photographer but also a kind, supportive, and... Read More directive photographer because they are by your side through the entire day. They are essentially a member of your bridal party! Luckily Elizabeth was more than I could have asked for! She took care of business effectively, gave direction kindly, and was really a joy to have around. Elizabeth is also extremely talented and the photos all turned out so beautifully; it was so much fun to go back through them only a few weeks after the wedding! We did some traditional family portraits, but she primarily captured candid moments of pure happiness. My husband and I are so happy and pleased to have worked with Elizabeth and highly recommend to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Anna C

Elizabeth is absolutely amazing. She photographed my engagement and wedding. I was blown away when I received my engagement photos. I have never felt more beautiful. And my wedding....oh my gosh. Gorgeous. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. It was a joy... Read More having her as our photographer and looking forward to using her again!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Elizabeth H

Not sure where to start! Elizabeth was such an amazing photographer to work with. From the moment we did our engagement session with Elizabeth, I knew she would do a fabulous job at capturing our wedding day. She was so professional, organized and even more... Read More importantly..CREATIVE. She is also so sweet that working with her is so comfortable and relaxing. All my bridesmaids and groomsman kept saying how nice she is and how fun it was to take our bridal party photos. Things run so easily with her and I never felt like she missed out on any photo moments. Elizabeth showed up earlier than expected at my wedding and started taking photos right away! Her assistant captured moments of my husband and his groomsman at a separate location and everything just ran perfectly. I also just received all my wedding photos from my wedding recently, so stunning and I cant even say I have a favorite because they are all my favorite. So happy we worked with Elizabeth. We had a beach wedding and her photos captured the beauty of every angle and lighting. Will have these beautiful photos forever to remember our day.

Elizabeth Burgi

Elizabeth Burgi is a Southern California wedding photographer that also loves to travel. She studied at the University of California, San Diego where she got a degree in Visual Arts. Her style is classic with pops of color. In the years she has been involved with photography, she have learned to appreciate all the small things that make up the beautiful world we live in. Through her lens, she’s focused on capturing special wedding moments with true emotion and translate them into art.