Creating lovely & unique images for every couple

SoCal based wedding photographer, focused on capturing lifelong memories of every couple's special day. Specializing in bringing a friendly and personal approach to each and every job. Wedding photos are the only thing you have to look back on your special day and Elizabeth Burgi Photography makes sure to capture every pose and give you the lifelong memories. Located in SoCal but love to travel!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles and Worldwide (858) 699-1563

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

Of all the vendors my husband and I hired for our wedding, Elizabeth was the best choice we made! Not only are her photos gorgeous and her style beautiful, but she is exceptionally professional, responsive, caring and sweet. Any communication with her was quick and without... Read More issues (unlike many other vendors) and she sent us the photos from both our engagement shoot and wedding extremely quickly. She genuinely cared about us and our opinions on what style of photos we wanted. She was receptive to all ideas and extremely pleasant to work with. She made us feel super comfortable during our photo shoots, which could have been really awkward with other photographers we looked into. Thank you Elizabeth, for making our wedding memorable and beautiful, and capturing everything from all the important moments to the little details. The pictures could not have been more perfect!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Rebbecca C

SO HAPPY I FOUND THEM! Picking a photographer is hard let alone doing it from 500 miles away! I had reached out to several photographers and looked at all of their pictures from beginning to end. Ultimately I found Elizabeth's pictures the best even though she was not the least... Read More in price. I was still a little nervous as I would not be able to meet her before our wedding, we were only able to chat on the phone. The day arrived and Elizabeth showed up on time and starting capturing my special day. After spending the day with her and Tim I KNEW I chose correctly. They were so wonderful to work with and you could tell they had passion for what they do. Many times they would capture a moment and get excited about how the picture came out and would show each other the shot. All of my guests commented on how much they loved my photographers. They work so well together and I feel so blessed to have found such wonderful people to capture my day! Thank you Elizabeth and Tim you are both AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Lauren G

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Elizabeth is. She immediately made us feel at ease and made taking the pictures so much fun. All of the pictures are more beautiful than I could imagine. She even managed to get our 8 ring bearers and flower girls to look at the camera and... Read More smile at the same time! We got married at my mother in-laws house and I was worried about finding spots for pictures, but she came in and found the most beautiful locations that I would have never thought of. She not only took gorgeous staged photos, but managed to capture every moment from both of us getting ready to the end of the reception. She pulled us aside a few times because she wanted to get a picture with particular lighting (the sun setting and with some of the lights we had up) and I am so glad she did, they turned out to be some of our favorites of the night. Every single person we show the photos to cannot stop raving about how beautiful they are and what an amazing job she did. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for a photographer. She will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Gabriella G

Elizabeth exceeded all our expectations! She did a phenomenal job at capturing our wedding day! Was by far the best decision we made when choosing a photographer and I can't say enough about her! Her professionalism and presence was outstanding as well as her gentle and caring... Read More reassurance that everything was going to go smoothly. Highly highly highly recommend! I can't wait to have my future anniversary/maturity/events photographed by Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Everett & Cara B

Elizabeth & Tim are amazing to say the least! They went above and beyond for us. Elizabeth came to our house to pictures for our save the dates and Tim met with my husband a week before the wedding to take some drone footage. They made us and all our family and friends feel... Read More comfortable, like we have all know each other! Mike also was great to work with and we loved having all of them a part of this very exciting and happy time in our lives! They are so very talented and I know that we will continue to be working with them for years to come!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 kalpana i

I can't even describe the happiness I feel when I look at our wedding pictures. We had such a jam-packed day and Elizabeth was able to capture all of it! She was able to keep on our tight timeline, get all the shots we requested, and a bunch we never thought of. Elizabeth is... Read More best and I can't thank her enough for all her work!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Courtney W

We are so happy & grateful to have discovered Elizabeth Burgi and hire her as our wedding photographer. I initially picked up her business card where I bought my dress. And then some months later, I visited her website. She wrote a lot about family in her biography which really... Read More stood out to us. Also her photos were not like others we had seen online. She captures candid moments which was really important to us. For our initial meeting, she offered to meet us via Skype and at a time that worked with our busy work schedules. Awesome! Elizabeth worked with us on the budget and asked us what we wanted and didn't want in our wedding photos. All correspondence with Elizabeth is digital (contract, payments, emails). Not to say you couldn't call her, but she quickly responds to emails and is readily available. Love this! So easy and convenient to do everything digitally and not have to mail a check. Weeks before the wedding, Elizabeth and I met at our wedding venue which was my parent's house. This was my first time meeting her in person and she was absolutely lovely. So sweet, easy going and kind. The day of the wedding she and her assistant Tim arrived and got straight to work. My husband and I were nervous about being the center of attention and being in front of the camera but Elizabeth put us at ease. She and Tim were so supportive and easy going. Also Elizabeth captured photos/moments at my parent's house that exceeded my wildest expectations. She took a photo of me in front of family heirlooms from my Grandmother. I didn't tell her to do this. She just did it and captured it so beautifully. She really understood our intimate, family centered, vintage themed wedding and translated it beautifully into photos. She is a delight to work with and I highly recommend her. She really works with you to capture the wedding you envisioned and more. Lastly, she sent us a link with all the photos. We easily downloaded all the photos and voila they are all ours to keep & cherish forever.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Tamara P

Elizabeth and her team were the perfect wedding photographers. They were on schedule but flexible with our timeline. They knew how to pose us but also were open to suggestions. They communicated well throughout the planning process and the day of. They were very efficient with... Read More our time and captured the details perfectly. We have so many wonderful pictures and I look great in all of them...which is the most important thing, right?

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Garey M

With all the stress of planning a wedding. We couldn't have picked a better Photographer. They did a great job picking spots and getting all the photos we wanted done. My advise and let them guide you. We gave them a list of what we wanted and let them do the rest. Book them... Read More today and you won't regret! Pictures aren't my favorite but they had me smiling the whole time!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Alex S

Elizabeth Burgi and her team were really easy to work with from start to finish. She showed up earlier and stayed later than planned just to make sure everything was captured. We felt very comfortable with her and her team and appreciated how professional they were. We were... Read More really blown away when we saw our photos and appreciated her amazing eye for capturing the many beautiful backdrops of our venue. Our photos were edited and given to us in a timely manner and we can re-live our special day through these beautiful photos. I would highly recommend Elizabeth Burgi and her team!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Loren A

Elizabeth is awesome! We knew she would be great from our very first phone conversation. She accommodated our specific needs regarding photography style and privacy (not posting photos online). Both she and Tim are very organized, prompt, patient and warm. The photographs were... Read More beautiful. Elizabeth and Tim really captured the magic of our wedding day. We are so glad we chose them and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Teena Marie T

Elizabeth was amazing! I am so happy we found her. From our first conversation with her, we knew we wanted to work with Elizabeth & her partner Tim. They were a phenomenal team, friendly, warm, professional, and wonderful personalities. The quality of her photos are amazing,... Read More every photo captured all emotions from that day. She captured all the special moments without us having to be posed or staged. I would highly recommend her, and continue to rave about her now...you will not find a better photographer.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Jeffrey S

Amazing!!! We are so happy we hired Elizabeth and Tim to do both photography and video. At first, we weren't sure we needed a professional photographer because so many friends offered to take photos. However, the professional photos that Elizabeth and Tim took far exceeded all... Read More of our expectations. Elizabeth has a magical ability to take the best photograph of your life. It was worth every penny.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Suzanne H

I would highly recommend Elizabeth Burgi and her team! She was very easy to work with from start to finish and I am so glad that we had her team with us on our wedding day. She showed up earlier and stayed later than what was originally booked and went beyond our expectations.... Read More She had an excellent eye for photographing our venue and making the most of all the beautiful architecture. Our photographs were edited and given to us with very quick turnover and will look back on these photos with very fond memories! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Stephen M

Book them now! Awesome. Amazing. Talented. And a pleasure to work with. Book them now! After our wedding planning began, my wife and I had to move to the east coast. Choosing the right vendors of course is tough, but choosing from the other side of the country made things even... Read More more difficult. However, five minutes into a video chat with Elizabeth and Tim... we knew Elizabeth Burgi Photography was clearly the best choice. And my wife and I couldn't have been happier with that choice! They made sure to really listen to us, made us feel we were the most important clients in the world and kept in contact with us every step of the way. And by our wedding day, we knew we would be seeing some magical photos of our magical day. Elizabeth and her crew were fun, professional, and shot our wedding the way we wanted it shot. They managed to capture our visIon while adding in their own artistic abilities to create phenomenal pictures. Elizabeth took some amazing pictures and beautiful videos, captured all the most important events and even the smaller special ones. Elizabeth made sure to stay close enough to my bride and I to get all the intimate moments but kept enough of a distance to allow our guests to see and feel part of the celebration. A couple of days after the wedding we received some preview shots from Elizabeth, once again we knew we made the right choice in photographers... a few weeks later we received all of the photos and my wife and I were blown away! From the posed and planned, to the candid and crazy... Elizabeth Burgi gave us amazing pictures after amazing pictures! They even included a professionally produced mini-wedding video that summarized the love and happiness of the day so well... it brought everyone to tears. My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Elizabeth Burgi Photography and we cannot thank them enough for the incredible job they did. Book them now. Top notch photographs with top notch service. Book them now.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Sarah E

Simply amazing!! Elizabeth made sure she knew my vision and who were my most important pictures well before the wedding day. She was so organized and told me the plan for the day of, she even showed up early to the hotel :) all of my guests loved her and what I loved most was... Read More how easy it was to work with her! She had my list and reminded me of everyone I needed and didn't mind when I'd stop for a quick picture with another guest not on the list. She was very relaxed and is truly phenomenal at what she does! I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to having amazing pictures on such a special day!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Allison K

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Go ahead and book now - I promise you will not regret it. Elizabeth and Tim (TSI Productions) were awesome. They were friendly fun, easy to work with, and made you feel so at ease. The finished product as better than I ever could have imagined.... Read More I love my wedding photos and couldn't be happier. Elizabeth way exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Madeline R

Madeline 2 Reviews 06/10/2017 5.0 I don't even know where to begin. Elizabeth and Tim were beyond amazing for our wedding day! We used Elizabeth for our engagement and wedding photography, as well as our wedding videography. She not only creates amazing photos, but she is so... Read More much fun!! She makes you feel so comfortable!! Even before the wedding day, she is so responsive and helpful! I emailed her so many times, not even just about photography questions, all kinds of wedding questions and she was so helpful! Elizabeth and Tim even met us at the venue for our rehearsal so they could look over the entire venue and scope out the best locations for photos, etc. This helped to make the actual wedding day run SO smoothly!! The day of the wedding they were on time and ready to go. From the very beginning she was directing us where to go and what to do. We wasted no time getting started to get all of the shots we wanted before the ceremony! It was perfect!! She listened to everything we wanted and executed it perfectly! Tim was doing the videography and she had an assistant Ariel with her as well. They were both amazing! Again, so professional and so fun!! Everyone felt so comfortable with all 3 of them! Hiring Elizabeth for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She is so creative and enthusiastic, and our photos turned out even more beautiful than I could imagine. She is freaking amazing and I would 100% recommend her to all of my family and friends!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jordan P

Hilariously fun people, kept us smiling for all the photos. They were great to work with, understood what we wanted and what we didn't realize we wanted! They got perfect shots for our wedding, can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauren M

Elizabeth is an AMAZING photographer. She did my engagement shoot and wedding photos and they turned out beautifully. For my engagement shoot she took the time to scope out a number of locations and find the best time of day for us to take our pictures. She has wonderful... Read More attention to detail. For the wedding, she was on time, organized, and she and her partner were very discreet when taking photos. For her wedding packages she also can do engagement albums and wedding albums. The engagement album was a perfect guest book that we used at the wedding , and now I'm having a hard time picking the pictures for the wedding album because they are all so wonderful! Elizabeth is the best!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Leslie H

Elizabeth was fantastic to work with and I can't thank her enough for capturing such amazing moments from our special day. In fact, she found the best backdrops for photos for our engagement session and rehearsal dinner as well! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Liz M

We used Elizabeth Burgi for our engagement photos and wedding photos. It was such a pleasure to work with her. She helped us to feel at ease and had an artistic eye for what will look good. She made our engagement photos look gorgeous and was able to beautifully capture all... Read More aspects of our wedding. We feel so lucky to be able to relive our special day with these beautiful photos. It's hard to choose which ones were our favorites because we liked them all. There is a lot to take care of when planning a wedding but you cannot go wrong with this photographer. Thanks again, Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Aubreigh A

Wow wow wow!! There are not enough words to describe how amazing Elizabeth is! From start to finish she captured all the details of such a special day! She will be the best photographer you will ever find. She has a professional yet fun and uplifting personality that will add... Read More that extra something to your day. I was so lucky to have her at my wedding, I couldn't ask for anyone better!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Jessica G

May I just take a moment to give this young high spirited woman a round of applause!!!!! I am still in awe with her work. She is the best you can find. I was having a hard time finding a photographer for my wedding hence that special day only counts once in our life time. I was... Read More reffered to her by another bride and it only took her first wedding photograph in her website for me to say, "she's the one. I have to have Elizabeth at my wedding". Not only is she talented in her work as it shows. But Elizabeth dedicates time to her bride and groom. She wants to reach every expectation we may have from start to finish. Her crew is amazing. I didn't feel the need to show Elizabeth any ideas of what I wanted on our special day. She knew exactly what I wanted. For any bride who is seeking a photographer I highly recommend Elizabeth and her crew. She has a keen eye for every detail throughout the day. Including those candid moments you wouldn't expect she would capture, because you don't even see her behind you at all. Almost like an invisible person. At the end of the day when you get your album you are tremendously blown away and very blessed to have found such an amazing talented and gifted person. I'm very grateful for all she did on our special day. We love you so much ! -Jessica Smyth

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Vanessa B

Elizabeth & Tim were an absolute joy to work with, not only did they take the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day, but they were so much fun to be around as if they were a part of our wedding party! Elizabeth's suggestions were both thoughtful and creative, but what i... Read More loved most is that she really took our input on what we were trying to portray... and made it even better than what we had in mind! Tim is an excellent member of the team; his drone piloting skills were fun to watch and the 360 shots they were both able to capture were breathtaking. Elizabeth is a true professional and artist, who has an eye for what makes timeless shots and a bubbly personality that allows you to have fun at the same time... she made us feel at ease and we laughed through our photo shoot like we had been friends forever. She didn't treat our wedding like a job, she was genuinely soo excited to see what kinds of unique pictures she could take as we moved from venue to venue. We were pleasantly surprised to receive a few sneak peek wedding pictures from Elizabeth just 48 hours after our ceremony that we were able to share with our friends and family, which meant soo much to us. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for not just an amazing photographer, but for someone who will care about the details of your photographs just as much as you would. Thank you a million times over!!!

Elizabeth Burgi

Elizabeth Burgi is a Southern California wedding photographer that also loves to travel. She studied at the University of California, San Diego where she got a degree in Visual Arts. Her style is classic with pops of color. In the years she has been involved with photography, she have learned to appreciate all the small things that make up the beautiful world we live in. Through her lens, she’s focused on capturing special wedding moments with true emotion and translate them into art.