Elizabeth C Williams Hair And Makeup

Beauty At Your Doorstep! Serving South Florida

Bridal Hair And Makeup

Elizabeth Williams is a celebrity hair and makeup artist who has worked with an elite clientele in Los Angeles and Southern California since 2005. Elizabeth recently won "The Knot Best Of Weddings 2016 & 2017 Award" in San Diego. She currently is featured in San Diego Style Wedding Magazine as a top bridal hair and makeup vendorl. Elizabeth will be relocating to Miami Beach for 2017. She leads a wide-ranging artistic career and will be available to work with a select number of privileged Brides while residing in Miami. Delivering remarkable glamour and beauty to a Bride on her wedding day is most rewarding for Elizabeth. She ensures that every Brides styling experience is organized, relaxed, fun, and seamless.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

50 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL Beauty At Your Doorstep! Serving South Florida (818) 493-8702

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Beatriz J

I booked Elizabeth out of Miami, where I live, as I wanted someone local that would work with me prior to the wedding in Charleston, SC. I normally do not wear a lot of (nay any) makeup and my hair regimen is elementary at best. Lizzie put my anxieties at ease and made me feel... Read More so comfortable with who I saw in the mirror. She had a huge task at hand as I had FOUR dresses/HMU changes (including 2 wigs and 2 crowns:) during the wedding!!! With each transformation, I felt like the princess/bride/moviestar/mermaid that one should feel on their special day. Most of all I felt like MYSELF. Although she was hired as the HMU artist, she was my therapist for those minutes alone checking to make sure I was having the grandest of time! My only regret is this is the only wedding I'm having for the rest of my life. Thank you Elizabeth!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Helen M

If you are getting married in miami and you want to look simply beautiful and natural but glam , she is the best. I had an amazing experience with her and her work is beyond beautiful. I travel from NY and I can say I seen many talented people but her energy and spirit is great... Read More and her work complements everything. So happy I found her and I was able to work with her .

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Bethany M

What a magical experience it was to work with Elizabeth & co. I attained the exact look Ive dreamed of and honestly I didn't even know what I wanted going into the consultation. I still use her now for special occasion and events. I have recommended her to all my friends who are... Read More getting married this year. I have made so many other happy my simply referring Elizabeth. Thank you for being so professional and trust worthy.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kimberly D

Elizabeth was amazing the whole way through. All of my bridesmaids and friends loved their hairstyles!! Elizabeth was on time and kept to the schedule. She was with me till the moment I walked down the isle making sure my hair was perfect. I recommend having her stay to do fix... Read More your hair or even doing a second look. It was windy during my ceremony and I would have been a mess without her. It was nice knowing my hair was perfect to walk into the reception. I couldn't be happier. Thank you.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Joanne C

Liz did such a wonderful job on making my mom and I feel beautiful on my special day. She handled everything very professionally. First by contacting me to ask what kind of styles of makeup and hair I would like and for me to send her some inspiration ideas. She was at my house... Read More right on time in the morning of my wedding and kept us on schedule to get us ready before our photoshoot. She did my hair and makeup just as I asked and was there during and after the ceremony to freshen me up. My mom looked amazing as well. Probably 10 years younger. Everyone almost didn't recognize her because she looked so good. Thank you Liz for being so accommodating to my mom and I. We will always be able to look back on our pictures and remember how beautiful we felt.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lisa T

Elizabeth and her staff was simply 5-stars AMAZING. She came to my rescue at last minute. The work that they do and the friendliness is top of the line. Elizabeth is an artist that has compassion on what brides go through and is willing and able to accommodate your needs. She... Read More does not add stress to a bride's life and her support is appreciative. I am so happy that we have crossed paths and will definitely use her for future events. I so recommend!!!! LOVE Elizabeth and Staff. xoxo

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lissel G

I hired Elizabeth to do my hair/make up for my brother in laws wedding me my and my daughter. I was a bridesmaid and my daughter a flower girl. I have never felt so SHOCKINGLY HOT.. I felt like a true QUEEN.. she really outdid herself..MY daughter was a beauty and I just want... Read More everyone to know.. ELizabeth is really a gem! She has extensive experience within the entertainment industry so she really knows what she is doing.. I felt so flawlessly perfect and my makeup/hair lasted all night long. Thank you Elizabeth for being so awesome!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Chanel W

Elizabeth saved me! I had taken an unsuccessful trial with another makeup artist and was a little discouraged about finding someone who could give me the natural but bridal look I wanted. Elizabeth nailed it!! I showed her pictures and she made the hair and makeup fit me in a... Read More really flattering way. I felt amazing on my wedding day, and got so many compliments! I was very lucky to find her and would recommend her to anyone--she can make your dream look a reality!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Marisa P

I absolutely could not have chosen a better make-up and hair stylist. Not only was Elizabeth professional and very lovely to work with but she make me look gorgeous! I can't wait to see my photographs! She was a joy to work with and had a calming touch that helped me with my... Read More wedding day jitters. I chose to do a trial run a few days before and that's when I got to know her more personally. She is such a delightful young woman and I was blessed to have her on the most glamourous of days. With a destination wedding you just never know what your vendors are going to be like and I am sooooo soooo happy I chose her. Now I wish she lived closer to me so I could hire her over and over! She even advised me on how I can use the same techniques on myself when I asked for pointers. I just can't thank you enough, Elizabeth, for all you did to make my day perfect! And I truly hope I am fortunate enough to meet you again. 🤗

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Gabriella B

From the trial to the day of my experience with Elizabeth was 5 stars! She is a pleasure to work with. She's patient to the point where even when we were 5 hairstyles deep into my trial and I didn't think I could handle anymore, she insisted on getting it right. She has a great... Read More eye and was able to create exactly the look I wanted! Day of she was prompt and executed everything without a hitch! I couldn't imagine having anyone else. A+ all the way. Thank you, Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Megan P

I had the pleasure of meeting Elizabeth a few weeks ago during her relocation to Miami. During my search for a talented and diverse hair & makeup artist, a dear friend recommended her. Not only was she full of positive energy and a pleasure to sit with, her looks were flawless.... Read More I am so pleased with my professional headshots and soon to be released online marketing video. Her attention to your needs coupled with her experience with accomplishing the right looks for the right occasions is the best! Love her <3

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Eden T

Elizabeth was fabulous! I was so happy with how she did my hair and makeup for the wedding, it was perfect! She was both personable and professional. I would look no further if you’re looking for perfect and flawless hair and makeup for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Karin Q

Elizabeth did such a great job! We all looked great for my wedding. She is super sweet and creates a better version of your vision!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Emily C

I highly recommend Elizabeth for large bridal parties. I had 11 bridesmaids and she and her team made everyone look so beautiful. The schedule was perfect and we were all on-time. I highly recommend doing the trial session, I changed my look the day of my wedding and since we... Read More had gotten to know each other during the trial, Elizabeth knew exactly how to change what I wanted. Overall, it was a very positive experience working with her.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Maria M

Elizabeth is the real deal!! THE BEST! Seriously, your search for the perfect hair and makeup ends here. She is friendly, professional, quick to respond, creative and talented beyond words. She did a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup. I still looked like me, but a better... Read More version. My skin looked flawless and smooth and my eye makeup was absolutely perfect. I had two looks. First look was for the ceremony which was light makeup and half up/down hairdo. Second look was for the reception...Old Hollywood Glam hairdo and makeup. She nailed it. I felt beautiful! Elizabeth is wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anna J

Elizabeth Williams is personable, down to earth, talented and most importantly really cares about making her Bride feel comfortable. She went above and beyond the call of duty on my wedding day and I will never forget it. For the day of she emailed an organized hair and... Read More makeup timeline, was on time, and did a fantastic job with my bridal party's hair and makeup. I highly recommend "Elizabeth C Williams Hair And Makeup" as well as her talented crew to future Brides. You won't be disappointed if you get to book them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim M

Hiring a professional hair and makeup artist for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made as a bride. Originally I was going to do my own hair and makeup because I'm personally very picky, but when I thought about my wedding photos I just knew I had to hire a... Read More professional. Luckily Elizabeth was available last minute and flexible. I showed her my inspiration photos and she created magic.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Julie S

I highly recommend Elizabeth C Williams Hair & Makeup. They are talented and professional artist"s. My bridal party as well as myself felt pampered and beautiful! I felt amazing, I looked amazing & I received so many compliments throughout my wedding day. The golden question was... Read More " Who was my hair and makeup artist"? Thank you Elizabeth

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Haylee W

I had a destination wedding in beautiful San Diego. As a Bride one of the most important must have's was to find a talented hair and makeup artist. Elizabeth Williams was so down to earth, easy to work with, most importantly talented and professional. I wanted a very polished... Read More and glamorous look for my wedding, with Elizabeth"s years of experience in the beauty industry and down to earth personality it was easy to trust her and feel instantly comfortable. Elizabeth over exceeded my expectations, I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I honestly can't thank her enough. I highly recommend Elizabeth C Williams Hair And Makeup to every Bride who wants to look picture perfect on there wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sara S

I was very happy to have found her. She did an amazing job with me, I loved how she took my ideas and went for it, even last minute changes she was awesome, I love her. I would recommend her to anyone she has such an amazing personality as well.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Maritza O

Elizabeth and her team were phenominal!! Elizabeth was extremely communicative, which is the best when you have 6 million things going on. She was on time, prepared, and did AMAZING work on me and all my girls. I've never felt and looked so beautiful in my life. You are in for a... Read More treat if you are able to book Elizabeth.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kathlyn M

From the very first email til the last touch-up right before I walked down the isle, Elizabeth was nothing but amazing. She exceeded the expectations I had for my hair and make-up stylist, and did so while being so nice and personable. On the day of my wedding Elizabeth and her... Read More staff were punctual and made the most out of a very small getting ready space! They stayed on schedule and made sure to have us all done before the deadline I had mentioned. Throughout the whole experience, Elizabeth and her staff definitely made us all feel like royalty! I remember looking at my self in the mirror after Elizabeth had just finished and feeling like a million bucks! I felt exactly like how any bride should on her big day, absolutely gorgeous! Her staff was also very professional and did amazing work; my mother, flower girls, and bridesmaids looked so beautiful! Thank you Elizabeth for helping make my wedding day absolutely wonderful, and for making me feel gorgeous throughout the entire day! I would highly recommend Elizabeth C Williams Hair and Makeup to anyone who is looking for talented, professional, and nice hair stylists/make-up artists.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Amber C

Elizabeth did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with my mother in laws makeup and my sisters hair. We were all very happy with her work. From the initial consultation all the way through my wedding day Elizabeth provided excellent service. She is not only talented but... Read More also a very nice person who is very patient and easy to work with. She listened attentively as I told her the look I was wanting and kept a file of pics I sent her so that everything was very organized and effortless. She arrived at our hotel on my wedding day promptly where she said she would set up and got to work. I felt very beautiful at the end of the day and I'm so excited to see the pics my photographer took.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Jessica J

Where do I even begin? Elizabeth was so amazing from the very first time we spoke all the way up to me walking down the aisle. I had never had my make up professionally done so I was a little nervous as to what to expect. She made the entire process so easy and made me feel so... Read More comfortable(which is wonderful on your wedding day!) All day long I got compliments on my make up. I have very fine/thin hair and was worried about it keeping a curl throughout the whole wedding. I told her my concerns and she quickly put them to rest. Sure enough my hair stayed curled and it was beautiful!! I can easily say one of the best decisions I made throughout the whole wedding was to hire Elizabeth. I felt so beautiful! Thank you again Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Janet V

I had an amazing experience with Elizabeth. Other than being such a sweet and beautiful person she is simply amazing at what she does. She fulfilled everyone of my expectations, my hair was exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day. Her work is amazing, I had a million... Read More compliments.

Elizabeth C Williams

Elizabeth has been in the beauty industry since 2005. At the age of 19, while working with a young client who was overcoming cancer, Elizabeth discovered the immeasurable personal gratification and happiness she could achieve by bringing others happiness through her skills as a stylist.She is passionate about her craft, and has built a following of loyal clients; many of which have been with her for over 10 years. She uses her opportunity and time with her clients to uplift, motivate, and make sure they leave her care feeling radiant and beautiful.