Elizabeth Ngundue Photography

St. Louis {& worldwide}

Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

St. Louis {& worldwide} (314) 325-2845

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kate A

Very satisfied with Petite Fleur Studios and the work they did for our engagement and wedding pictures. Our engagement session was amazing--they put us very much at ease and the pictures were fabulous. On the day of the wedding, they were basically the only calm part of... Read More the day. Elizabeth and George were incredibly organized, making the family portraits very simple. Elizabeth was so helpful, it was as if she was the final member of my wedding party, going out of the way to make everything go smoothly, not just the pictures. George also was fantastic. No only did he take pictures, but he was there to hold things, help with posing set-up, and even went to go get our car at the park so we wouldn't have to walk far. They definitely went beyond the call of photography duty. Rain did not spoil our day with Petite Fleur Studios, as they had a back up plan for photos that turned out just as well and with smooth transition and timing. We are very happy with the pictures, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking a great photographer who is very easy to work with. For people such as ourselves who find being photographed awkward, they made us comfortable every time, and we even had fun! Thank you Petite Fleur!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Matthew A

Petite Fleur Studios did a great job explaining all of our options and guiding us to what would work best. Our main photographer was very professional and organized. Being new to the marriage world, I had virtually no knowledge about photography services, however Petite Fleur... Read More Studios was excellent in providing guidance without trying to overly influence our decision. On the day of the wedding, we had two photographers from the studio doing the shots, and they were extremely professional and discreet. The extended family photo shoot was a breeze thanks to the well-organized planning and direction of our main photographer. Despite the rain, our photographers had an amazing backup plan for a location shooting outdoors! All in all, we are really happy with where our pictures ended up! I was extremely happy with the pictures we received from the wedding and I look forward to sharing them with our extended family and friends!

Fun & Energetic To Work With!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 John L

Elizabeth Ngundue Photography was so great to work with. Elizabeth and George kept the engagement session and our wedding day fun and energetic helping myself and the other guys in the wedding party feel comfortable and engaged the whole time. Our photos are amazing and cannot... Read More wait to see the album we ordered.

They Really Cared About Making Our Day Special!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Valerie E

Elizabeth did an AMAZING job on our Wedding! She was so personable and just absolutely lovely. We could tell that she really cared about making our day special and wanted to capture every moment. Her husband George also did a great job too...and was totally hilarious! The... Read More pictures turned out so beautiful! It was everything we ever wanted. We are so happy with our decision to go with Elizabeth Ngundue Photography! HIGHLY recommended!

Forever Grateful for Our Photos!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Jenna K

Elizabeth Ngundue Photography did such an amazing job with our wedding!! We absolutely loved all of our photos from our engagement session to our wedding day. Elizabeth was super accommodating with us since I became pregnant between our engagement and wedding. They did such an... Read More awesome job and we will be forever grateful for our beautiful pictures!

Tasteful and Trustworthy

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Ninse C

Elizabeth Ngundue Photography is simply the best! Elizabeth and her husband, George, capture every angle of every environment. They are such a wonderful couple and really take care of their clients as close friends instead of another "shoot". It really shows in their work as... Read More well. We feel so blessed to have worked with such a professional and fun couple to capture our big day! It really helps having such fun folks tell you what to do while laughing all the time; never stuffy and never boring. My wife is RIDICULOUSLY picky with photos and she had zero complaints with hundreds of very detailed shots; which is very impressive. Do yourself a favor and book Elizabeth Ngundue Photography!

Captured Every Personal Touch on Our Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Tia H

Elizabeth Ngundue Photography is beyond amazing! I am so happy that we chose them as our photographers! Elizabeth makes sure to capture every single personal touch, and she really got to know us as a couple. I personally am very picky about myself in pictures, and Elizabeth... Read More made sure that I was very comfortable and relaxed during both our engagement and wedding sessions. Elizabeth has a great eye, and it was so easy to trust her with all of our scenery and shots. I could not be any happier with our photos, and I absolutely recommend her! She is the best!

They Did An AMAZING Job!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Stacey M

Elizabeth did an AMAZING job on our engagement and wedding photos! I couldn't be happier. She made me feel completely at ease on the wedding day. Her husband, George, was great and I loved that there were two photographers. I highly recommend Elizabeth Ngundue Photography!!

Everything We Could've Hoped For

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Juan S

Our experience was great! It was everything we could've hoped for and more. The engagement session was great and crucial to get familiar with Elizabeth and her team, and that was definitely a plus on the wedding day as the groom. The actual wedding day felt very casual and it... Read More was just a fun time with them; they seem like our old friends. If you're looking for someone to capture your special moments, I would definitely recommend Elizabeth Ngundue Photography. You won't regret it!

Our Experience Was AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Brooke A

Our experience was AMAZING!!! I loved Elizabeth Ngundue Photography photographing us on our wedding day!!! They are such a wonderful, fun couple and they are very creative with photograph spots for engagement photos and wedding photos. They captured everything what we were... Read More wanting and more. Every emotion of the day was not missed. They are very outgoing and don't make things awkward while trying to get photos of yourself which may already be awkward for you. We would HIGHLY recommend them and can't wait to have them photograph us again!!!! Loved all of our photos; definitely worth the investment! Happy planning to everyone!

An Honest Review From The Groom

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Greg B

From helping us with our timeline, making sure our day went smoothly, and making us feel extremely comfortable throughout the day, we couldn't have made a better decision than having Elizabeth Ngundue Photography be our photographer! I recommend her team to EVERY person I know... Read More getting married. Her passion for photography shows through her work. She mades us feel very special and know she truly cared about making our pictures last a lifetime! We are obsessed with the end result!

The Best Decision We Made For Our Wedding! Truly!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kara M

The best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Elizabeth as our wedding photographer! She is truly passionate about what she does and it definitely shows through her work. Elizabeth Ngundue Photography has an incredible eye for her art and the details of our wedding day.... Read More They made it so easy for my husband and I throughout the whole process, and we would hire them time and time again if we had the opportunity! Elizabeth was able to take our interests and personalities, and helped to create a vision for our wedding day that turned out better than we had ever imagined, and our images were stunning. We were very comfortable with them, and in getting to know her and her husband, it is obvious to me that they truly care about their clients. If I could recommend one wedding vendor to anyone getting married, it would be these two lovely people. :) You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

We are so impressed with Elizabeth's skills and ability to work with our Wedding Party to create some amazing pictures. These are memories we can share with our families forever. Elizabeth and her husband's knowledge and expertise helped us find great locations and different... Read More poses for our Wedding pictures. They are great people and we are over-the-moon happy with the results. Don't hesitate to book Elizabeth Ngundue Photography for your special day - you'll be in great hands!! - Patrick Aylesworth - July 11, 2015

They Made Our Whole Experience Easy & Stress-Free!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Aaron S

As a groom, one thing I seriously worried about was taking pictures. I had heard horror stories of many, many hour photo sessions and that sounded horrible for a summer wedding. However, when we found Elizabeth, I was so thankful for her understanding of both sides. The photos... Read More after the ceremony seemed to fly by. The team was so well organized that I didn't even have to worry. It started raining 20 minutes after our ceremony, but all of our photos turned out great. Having both of the photographers work so well together made the whole process super comfortable and personal. All questions were answered immediately and professionally. I highly recommend Elizabeth Ngundue Photography to any couple who want high quality, professional photographs, with a personal touch.

Would Recommend Them To Anyone!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Julie M

I have already recommended Elizabeth Ngundue Photography to many other brides, and will continue to do so for anyone who asks! They were SO nice and helpful, throughout the entire day. Their photos are beyond gorgeous, and I couldn't have asked for a better representation of... Read More the day my husband and I shared with our friends and family. If you haven't found your wedding photographer yet, you should most definitely meet them and reserve your date with them ASAP!

Just Trust Them; You Won't Regret It!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Andy S

Elizabeth Ngundue Photography and their team were wonderful. Our wedding photos turned out really great. As the groom, as long as you listen to your bride and to these great photographers, your pictures will turn out great. Just trust them and their artistic eye and you won't... Read More regret it!

Great Team; They Didn't Let The Rain Ruin Our Day!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Sarah B

My husband and I are so pleased that we went with Elizabeth Ngundue Photography for our wedding photography! It was important to us that we got to know our photographers before the wedding, and ENP took care of that by taking our engagement pictures as part of our package. We... Read More loved the way our engagement pictures turned out and we were so excited for the wedding photos. On the day of our wedding, I was very concerned about the constant rain. Our photographers braved the rain with us and found a secluded spot under some trees to take some romantic shots. Those photos looked SO amazing and you couldn't even tell it was sprinkling! Our photographers shot with 2-3 cameras and we really appreciated the different angles. Overall, we are so happy with our photos and we can't wait to hang them in our house for years to come.

Happy Wife, Happy Life! Haha!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Erik S

I am not one that likes to be in front of the camera, however Elizabeth Ngundue Photography did a great job of getting me and my other groomsmen to feel very comfortable in front of the camera. That, of course, made my wife happy that I was cracking up laughing in front of the... Read More camera and looking like myself for our wedding photos. We had a blast. They are a great team!

Rain Won't Stop Them From Capturing Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Katie t

We got married at the Piper Palm House and it was pouring down rain before our wedding; I was worried because we did not know if we were going to be able to take pictures outside like we wanted to. However, that did not phase this wonderful team!! They were encouraging and had a... Read More second action plan for pictures if the rain was going to stay. When our ceremony ended, the rain stopped and our outdoor photos turned out great! You would have never guessed that it even rained on our wedding day! Highly recommend!

A Groom's Perspective

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Kofi O

Being an interracial couple, it was great to work with Elizabeth and her husband, who have shared our same experiences. We really felt like they made a serious attempt to connect with us as a couple, not just as another client. I typically resist getting my picture taken, but... Read More they did a great job of making us both feel very comfortable and the pictures turned out even better than expected! Highly recommend! Amen!

Great Pictures But A Few Problems

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Kristen C

It is truly amazing how great the wedding pictures we received from Elizabeth turned out. She is very reasonably priced and knows the best lighting to work with for lovely pictures. There were a few concerns I had though. After our engagement session, I tried to use Shutterfly... Read More to print my pictures, but the color instantly changed when I uploaded the pictures and were not as vibrant as shown on my computer. I was worried that this would be the case for the wedding pictures, but they print great from Shutterfly. Also, I would not recommend buying a photo album from the photographer. I bought it, but wish I didn't. I bought the smaller package for $500 and you don't get to choose the pictures that are in the book or even get to see it before it goes to print. You get to give Elizabeth 33 recommended pictures that you would like in the album, but that does not mean she will put all of them in there. Unfortunately, she didn't put a very important family picture in this album that I really wanted. It was the only picture I had of these certain people and there is no changing it. Also, the front of the album is not personalized with "Our Wedding" and the wedding date. Instead it is just solid black and doesn't even have a picture in the front to show what this very important and expensive album is. Lastly, Elizabeth is a great photographer and knows how to make some great couple shots. My husband and I have some amazing portraits together. However, she focuses so much time on the wedding couple that she does not get intimate pictures of the family of the bride and groom. My mom was upset because she was only in a few church pictures and did not get some more candid pictures. Also, my husband's mom and dad were only photographed in 3 pictures. If you book with Elizabeth and you really value your family being in pictures, I would recommend telling her that you really want more pictures of the family and not just the ones of them at the church.

The Best of The Best of The Best.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Brian F

Elizabeth Ngundue Photography was absolutely positively unbelievable during our entire wedding process. From the day my fiance and I met them to the engagement session, to our wedding day, and beyond it literally could not have gone any better. They have honestly become our... Read More friends after all of this because of how comfortable they made us feel. I, myself, am not the most comfortable person being in front of the camera but Elizabeth Ngundue Photography completely made me feel at ease. The fact the photos came out so incredible just adds to the experience. We have gone through all of our pictures they shot for us and we can't choose our favorites because they're all so darn good. Every single one is worthy of being blown up, framed and put on display in our living room. They do such a professional job and you can tell this isn't the first time they've done this. Everything was so smooth because they have so much experience. We just listened to everything they told us to do and trusted it would work out for the best during our sessions and we obviously made the right call. Elizabeth Ngundue Photography is the best of the best of the best, and I couldn't imagine going through this process with anyone else but them. I highly recommend going with them for your upcoming wedding. It'll be the best decision you make.

Breathtaking Images with Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Amanda R

We booked Elizabeth Ngundue Photography after sitting down with and discussing my vision for my wedding. They knew exactly what I was looking for and made it come to life. They provided personal details and touches that I knew I could not achieve on my own. Through the process I... Read More had time to really get to know them and fell even more in love with their work. When we got our engagement photos back I was floored at how good they turned out. They go above and beyond to really make sure every special memory is captured. I love how easy it was to relax in front of the camera for them. It was like they weren't even there and I really got to be in the moment with my husband during our special time. I was that much more excited for our big day to be photographed. Now that it is all said and done I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. What is meant to be the most special day of my life has been captured down to every last detail and I will always have these photos as memories. I would highly recommend Elizabeth Ngundue Photography for your special day.

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Hillary D

I loved Elizabeth Ngundue Photography! My husband and I aren't very comfortable taking pictures but Elizabeth and her team were really able to capture the emotions of our day. We had a great time working with Elizabeth Ngundue Photography, and can't wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Charles D

They are great! Elizabeth Ngundue Photography made the day easy and stress free. I usually hate taking pictures but they made me forget I was in front of the camera.