Ella Blu. One Love. One Dress. One Store.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

5410 N Mesa, El Paso, TX

Hermoso vestido

Reviewed on 4/20/2015

Chihuahua, México Ella Blu es el mejor lugar para comprar tu vestido de novia, recibes una atención personalizada única. Ademas de que tienen diferentes estilos de vestidos de novia y marcas muy elegantes. Gracias Ella Blu por ayudarme a escoger mi... Read More maravilloso vestido de novia.

Best Bridal Store Ever!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015

I had the best time with the ladies, and more importantly they help me find my dream gown in my price budget! LOVE ELLA BLU!

Highly Recommend! They were voted best for a reason:

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Jessica e

I didn't have an appointment and honestly just planned to look around for ideas with no intentions of finding or buying anything that day (they were the first bridal shop I visited). They were busy that day & yet they still took the time to help...they provided great customer... Read More service and were patient and welcoming to my mum,my m.o.h., and myself. Romie helped me find the perfect dress and made it a stress less and memorable time for me even when I got a bit emotional. We ended up buying my dress that day and found my bridesmaids dresses there also (which we made an appointment for the following week for fittings- all my bridesmaids loved their dresses when they saw it-with the help from Crystal!) Thank you all so much! I highly recommend-no wonder they were voted best bridal shop in El Paso 2014!

Bride dress

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Victoria S

Beautiful

Dream shop

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Laura S

I am on a budget and was determined to stick with it. Ella Blu understood and worked with me. Nancy and Sophia have been respectful, kind, and attentive. I lost my father and the wedding is our rainbow at the end of this storm. I know he would have loved my dress. I am so glad... Read More I found a dream and top notch dress at a local boutique.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Karina C

I love my dress. This is the first shop I went to and the staff and ambiance of the shop was everything a bridal shop should be! Edna was assigned to me and is absolutley the best sales associate there!! She is hands down the sweetest and super accomodating! I also had all my... Read More bridesmaid dresses ordered here and they also were lovely.

Found the dress of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Justine A

All I can say is THANK YOU!! I was able to work with Edna who was AMAZING! She was so patient and really made me and my whole bridal party fell comfortable. The store was elegant and had super comfortable furniture for everyone to sit on while they were waiting for me to say Yes... Read More to my dream dress. They have everything you'll need to look perfect on your day. Accessories, shoes, veils, you name it! Their products had a great price selection that fit any budget!

wedding dress

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Michelle N

received excellent service sale clerk was very attentive but was not greeted when first entering the store I had to ask for help. beautiful dresses but not a very good selection of moderate and affordable dresses

Dress

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Carlos P

My wife found the perfect dress at Ella Blu. The service was off the charts! Strongly recommend them!

THE WORST!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Cassandra H

Ordered my bridesmaids their dresses from this joke of a company!! Overall spent $1300 for all the dresses. The manager Lorena is by far the biggest moron on earth. She doesn't speak English, has no communication skills, and needs to take customer service 101 from someone in the... Read More business. She first lied to me saying my MOH dress didn't come in with the others because we ordered it late. The MOH ordered hers first! She finally fessed up and said they had made a mistake and not ordered the dress in extra length, so it had to be remade and reshipped. The dress arrived days before the wedding. She could have cared less about my stress and offered no compensation. She was rude, unaccomodating, and would not let me speak to the owner. I think after spending so much money in one place, she would have been more empathetic to my situation. I would not suggest ever dealing with this second rate shop.

Dress

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Ida V

I love this store! Edna helped me find the perfect dress. I went back many times and she never pressured me or made me feel rushed or uneasy. It gave me a chance to try on a dress i did not think i would like which ended up being my dress. When i started crying my mom did and so... Read More did she! She really cared about making my day perfect and making sure i was getting what i wanted. I even emailed her asking what color of shoes she thought would look better and she answered right away. I loved the service so much i also bought a hair piece there. I loved that even after my dress was bought they still treated me with great service. The owner, Sophia, also made sure i was always taken care of. Whether i was calling or going in i was always met with smiles and politeness. I would definitely recommend getting dresses here. If i had to do it again i would get my dress at Ella Blu every time!

the dress

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 mirna l

expensive but worth it

PERFECT DRESS

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Tanya H

Knew exactly what I wanted, and no one else had it- this company carries many lines and updates them. I got the most exquisite shoes and purse for the big day here too. Not pushy- very helpful, and their seamstress was a MIRACLE WORKER! I had a special request and she made it... Read More HAPPEN!

Unfortunately it's the only store that sells desig

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Angelica T

I met an Ella Blu salesperson at a bridal fair and had already eyed a Maggie Sottero gown from a magazine. I get a call from the saleslady a few months later and she's SO excited to tell me about a trunk show happening the VERY NEXT DAY and how the store had the "ENTIRE LINE" of... Read More Maggie gowns. I booked my appointment and stayed up all night doing my research deciding which 4 gowns - yes they only let you try on 4 - I'd try on. I come prepared with the names and styles of the 4 gowns I wanted to try on. Surprise Surprise - they had a handful of gowns, at the MOST 15 gowns. :( They didn't have ANY of the dresses I wanted, nor did they have them labeled by the style name. I asked to try on a fit & flare type gown and the saleslady tried to talk me out of it, explaining how my hips were too wide and that dress wouldn't flatter me (GEE, thanks, that's just what a bride wants to hear)! I tried it on anyway and since she wanted to make a sale she did her job of "OOOooing" and "awwing" (which she did on EVERY dress) and I picked it, in DIAMOND WHITE, and ordered my size. She said she'd call me when it arrived and because my wedding was so far away, I asked if they'd store my dress until the date was closer to the wedding. Saleslady swore she would keep it safely stored. When we paid off the gown, they asked us to take it home. I reminded them of the agreement we had with saleslady and of course because of liability concerns should the place catch on fire or flood, they informed me they couldn't store my dress. I unzipped the bag & found an IVORY gown! I brought in my accessories and the white vs. ivory was VERY noticeable! The manager said she had sold me a sample gown and I was buying it as is and that that's why I was given a discount. Remember I was the one that received the call from the saleslady about previewing the entire line? About the trunk show? About how I HAD TO buy that same day? Never did she mention SAMPLE and I wasn't about to wear Ivory! My mom & I raised hell (rightly so) and finally they agreed to order a new gown for me. I've read online about how dresses take forever to arrive (MONTHS). My gown arrived in 2 days (and no I didn't rush order it). This seemed sketchy, but I chalk it up to that style being a "Priority" gown. I was thinking I'd gotten a fake dress ALSO because if you go to the Maggie Sottero website it says you're supposed to be given a certificate of authenticity with the gown you purchase. I was never given one, and when I asked for it, they gave me a blank certificate to the wrong designer. When I asked for it again they said they'd thrown them all away because no one ever cares for them (as if I was making some HUGE unreasonable request). I never got my certificate. ALTERATIONS: I paid $350 for a bustle and for my dress to be hemmed and for some cups to be sewn into my gown. The cups were not sewn on securely and my bustle broke not even 5 minutes after being bustled. :( The hem was slightly higher than agreed upon. If I had known this would be my experience with a -high end- bridal boutique, I would've taken my business elsewhere, even if it meant paying more for travel! They made everything seem SO sketchy! Oh did I tell you my dress was labeled wrong? It had the tags of one designer sewn on the dress, and the price tag had the name of another designer. I'm telling y'all - this place is just sketchy to me!

2012-01-31T14:38:43 Response from the vendor

Ella Blu is very sorry for any inconvenience for your speical day, we want all brides to feel special from the first time they come in to alterations.

Newlywed

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Bianca R

I got engaged on New Year's 2010 and decided to go dress shopping four months later. I made an appointment at every bridal boutique in the city and Ella Blu was the first I visited. The customer service is fantastic. They are dedicated to helping you find the perfect dress. My... Read More bridal party, mom, and mother-in-law went with me. Sophia made me feel so special. The dresses are beautiful and unique. I went in with cut out pictures from magazines of the style that I was looking for. With their experience, they told me to just go through the dresses and pick out anything that I would consider trying on. All the girls, including my bridal assistant, helped me pick out dresses to try on. I had tried on 7 dresses by the time I reached my dress. Once I put it on, all the girls in the room (inlcuding myself) sighed and that is how I knew. My bridal party also got their dresses from here. It was an unforgettable day and I am thankful to Sophia and her staff for always making me feel welcomed whenever I went into store and helping me find "THE DRESS."

great price and quality

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Nancy C

I found the perfect dress at a very fair price. While I was looking for headpieces, I saw the cheap copy of my dress at another local dress shop and it was $50 more. It made me feel very happy to know that I had a very good deal. Now, I can trust them!

Absolutely wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Caylor B

I had only been engaged for a month when I tried on my first wedding dress at Ella Blu. My older sister found a beautiful wedding dress from Ella Blu last year, so I decided to start my search there. Even though my sister's dress was beautiful I was nervous to see if I could... Read More find a very different dress that fit my style. I was in luck. I fell in love with my dress the instant I put it on and the staff, especially the owner Sophia, were so kind and helpful with finding my dream gown. I thought it would have taken forever to find my dress, but it was much easier than I had imagined. It was the most wonderful experience I was able to share with my mom and sisters. There is something for every bride here for any budget or style. The staff knew exactly how to help me find my gown and make me feel special. It was all around the perfect start to an exciting time in my life. Thanks Ella Blu!

FANTASTIC store!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Melissa R

I looked for my wedding dress all over the country--New York, Dallas, Miami and ended up buying from Ella Blu because of the service and attention to detail. Sophia, the owner made me feel as though I was the one and only bride and listened to my dress wish list as well as... Read More my body concerns. Ella Blu was with me from the first fitting all the way to a few days before the wedding when they took care of some last minute changes. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my day so unbelievably special!!!

Beautiful dresses, awful service

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Jessica S

The employees here are rude and give you no privacy! I found a beautiful dress and wanted to try it on, had my mom there to help me get dresses, but the employee insisted on coming in the dressing room. I did not like that!

Alright.

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Hayley G

I brought my wedding dress here as part of a sample sale. The staff was very accommodating and very sweet, but I was unhappy with the alterations that they did. The dress was not ready until the Monday before my wedding and did not fit properly after the alterations. I still... Read More had to use safety pins the day of my wedding to make it fit right.

Review for Ella Blu

Reviewed on 5/16/2009 Michelle M

Dyed shoes purchased elsewhere to match.;Limited English from some attendants.

TO Ella Blu