Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Londonderry, NH Serving all of NH & MA (603) 674-1087

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Roberta K

Ella was amazing! She was very comfortable to be around and has a calming presence. She listened to what I wanted and had my makeup perfect at the trial. Everyone looked beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Leigh T

My mother, mother-in-law, and I all loved Ella and her ability to do makeup. The best part was that she listened to what we wanted and didn't deviate. She was super comfortable to be around, was very patient as we were running all over the house. Ella was extremely attentive and... Read More easy to deal with/communication with. She has a very sweet demeanor and it was great dealing with a human that doesn't act strictly like a business. Her rates are very reasonable and she travels too, making my wedding day easier. I would definitely recommend her for makeup as she helped make my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Brittany M

Ella did an AMAZING job! She is personable, fun, and caring. From the first trial I knew I was in great hands. She helped make the morning of my wedding so much fun. She showed up on time, was enthusiastic, and worked really hard the entire time she was there. She made us all... Read More look flawless and our makeup held through the night. Ella is extremely talented at what she does. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Becky C

I felt like a princess on my wedding day! Ella did a wonderful job listening to my wants and needs (I asked for more makeup than I traditionally wear) but she didn't go overboard and constantly checked in to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I really appreciated the... Read More passion she has for makeup and her want to make sure everyone is happy in their own skin. Ella did my mom's make up, 3 bridesmaids, and my maid of honor. Everyone was so happy with the experience. She was right on time with everyone and no one felt rushed or hurried. She came with all of her supplies, was very punctual and added to the excitement of my upcoming vows. It was great to work with her on my special day and I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sam C

Ella did a great job with my makeup. As someone who doesn't regularly wear much makeup, I wanted to go with a makeup artist that wouldn't make me look like a drag queen. The day of my wedding she made me look like myself - but a thousand times better. Ella was also so easy... Read More to work with. Her relaxed and fun personality made everything that much better. I highly recommend a trial so you can see what you do and don't like and make it perfect the day of.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Bonnie B

Ella did an amazing job with my wedding day make-up! I felt beautiful and very much like myself which was my primary request of Ella. The look was natural and effortless but very polished. My bridesmaids and mother all felt the same way and looked flawless through the last... Read More dance! It was such an added perk that she came to us so that we could be on site relaxing before the ceremony. Loved that she was able to use individual lashes to achieve a more natural look. Thanks so much Ella!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jeanette S

Ella was fantastic! She travels to you for both the consult and wedding day. Punctual and professional. Listens to your vision and executes flawlessly. Make-up stayed put for entire evening, despite sweating in the hot church and on the dance floor. Doesn't gouge you on the... Read More price. What more could you ask for?!

I can't recommend Ella enough!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Christina G

Ella did the makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! She was willing to travel to my house for the trial and wedding location and my makeup was exactly what I wanted. She gave me advice on what to do in the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the day-of my... Read More makeup was flawless; I never had to worry about it. Thanks, Ella!

Loving it!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jessica H

I had Ella do my make up for my wedding and she did an outstanding job. Her trial run was very professional and I learned a bit of what colors looked good and what colors didn't look good on myself for later down the road. Which is something I can take back with me. The day of... Read More my wedding it was pour cats and dogs and it was amazing that Ella was there way before me already set up and ready to go and gave me a hug and let me know everything would be okay. I would recommend Ella to anyone. She's very professional and her make up comes out amazing!!! Everyone said I looked beautiful at my wedding.

Amazing Job for my Wedding

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Caitlin C

Ella did a fabulous job and the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. I had to book her last minute and she managed to squeeze in a trial the week before the wedding which was so awesome. Everyone loved her and she listened exactly to what we wanted.... Read More My husband said my makeup has never been more perfect. Also, it poured on my wedding day and my makeup never ran at all. I highly recommend her!!

Fabulous Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Kristin H

I used Ella's services for my wedding makeup - as did my mom and bridesmaids. Ella did an exceptional job and was open minded and professional throughout the entire process. She was easy to reach via cell and always responded to my text messages in a timely fashion. The day of... Read More my wedding, I felt so beautiful!! I owe much of that feeling to Ella and the amazing job she did. To be honest, after my trial with Ella - I was nervous to commit to her for my wedding. It was a shock to see my face with makeup on and I was just unsure. Needless to say, I had a second makeup trial with another stylist.... My father's reply was, "Absolutely not" and my best friend told me I looked like a "Walt Disney" character! Hands down - Ella made me sparkle - it just took me a second to realize, and it took someone else doing my makeup for me to realize what an amazing job Ella does!! 100% fabulous makeup artist! Recommend to all brides on her wedding day! -Kristin

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Kathleen M

Ella came highly recommended to me. She came to my house twice to do trial make up sessions. She was really great and patient with me. I was not sure what I wanted and she was very professional and helped me realize what I really liked. The wedding day everything was perfect. I... Read More was so happy and thought she truly did a fantastic job.....oh yeah and she came to me!!!! BONUS! That was so convenient since I was on a time crunch the morning of my wedding! Thank you Ella!

2013-11-22T13:29:25 Response from the vendor

It was so great to meet you Kathleen and be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for letting me use your photos as well, you looked fantastic :)

Great Wedding Makeup!

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Valerie C

I contacted Ella after finding her on the knot and after reading such great reviews. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so I wanted to look natural and most importantly, like myself, on my wedding day. She listened to my requests and honored them. We did a trial run... Read More about 4 or 5 months before the wedding. Ella came to my house for both the trial and wedding day. With so much going on the day of the wedding, it was really convenient to have someone come right to the house for services. Ella did my makeup, my maid of honor, and even a last minute addition of one bridesmaid. Everyone looked great and the makeup lasted throughout the night. In addition to doing a great job with makeup, Ella was easy to talk to and personable. I'd definitely recommend her to future brides!

2013-09-12T06:44:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Valerie for leaving the review. You were such an easy client to work with and I am so happy that you found me on here. Best wishes.

Most Amazing Makeup Artist Ever!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Sandra B

This review is long overdue! I thought it fitting since we are celebrating our 4-year anniversary tomorrow. So, it was August 2009 and we had to make some last minute changes for our ceremony. We ended up having it early in the morning at my parent's house. I remember my hair... Read More taking such a long time, leaving me very little time to get ready. As soon as I got to the house Ella was by my side ready for makeup application! I was actually very happy to have her take charge of my face. I am lucky enough to call Ella my friend, and she knows me well enough to know I'm not very particular regarding the makeup I wear. I never even thought to ask her what she was doing to my face. I just trusted that she knew what would look best. I was right to trust her, she did a perfect job! She did exactly what I wanted and it lasted all day! Plus she was able to work with the little time I had left without making me feel rushed. Perfection all around. There is no one better than Ella Schwotzer Makeup!

2013-09-12T06:42:32 Response from the vendor

I can't believe it has been 4 years!! Thank you so much for your review Sandra!

Ella is the best!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Danielle

I just had my makeup trial with Ella and she did amazing! I showed her what I wanted and she delivered. She's very professional, easy going, and great to work with! She definetly knows her stuff, I can't wait to have her do it again on my wedding day. I would definetly recommend... Read More her to any bride to be looking for a makeup artist for her wedding.

2013-09-12T06:43:09 Response from the vendor

Can't wait until your wedding day next month! Thank you for your kind words Danielle!

Ella is Fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Jessica M

I am finally just getting around to writing this review my wedding was a year ago but let me tell you, you cannot go wrong with Ella Shwotzer. She is the best in the business. She arrived right on time which is what every bride needs! Then she began unpacking all of her... Read More makeup all the while being so friendly and bubbly even though we were running a little bit behind on our hair she didn’t seem to mind at all. She did my bridesmaids make-up first (I wanted to be last to be as fresh as possible for the wedding) and gave them exactly what they wanted. We went for a natural shimmery look but Ella has enough makeup to do anything you could possibly want on your big day. When it came time to do mine we were getting down to the wire on time and she did a flawless job in a timely manner. I have never felt so pretty in my life I couldn’t wait to see my fiancé so he could see it! She even sprayed on almost like a “makeup hairspray” so my makeup lasted all night! I would definitely recommend (and have recommended) Ella to everyone I know. She is fabulous and you won’t be disappointed!

2013-09-12T06:43:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica, I was honored to do your makeup for your wedding day. The photos were gorgeous :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Meredith B

I cannot say enough, Ella is amazing! Ella did both my trial makeup and day of wedding makeup, it came out even better than I could have imagined! She also did my mothers makeup and bridesmaid- they looked fabulous and received tons of complements. Ella is very professional and... Read More reliable. I would highly recommend Ella for wedding makeup, you will not be disappointed.

2013-08-05T07:30:15 Response from the vendor

Thank your Meredith. I appreciate you sending along a review so soon after your wedding. Hope you are enjoying newlywed bliss, I felt like I was just one of the girls the day of you wedding everyone was so welcoming!

Nobody Does it Better!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013

Ella’s talent for makeup application, in my opinion, is superseded by none! Her artful vision and hands, translate into perfection beyond expectation. Not only does Ella listen to her client’s wants and needs, but she is mindful and efficient in delivering exactly what you... Read More envision! I chose Ella’s makeup skills for the filming of my workout video, MDfitness-The Doctor’s Workout. I wanted to keep things real on film, while knowing we’d need to have makeup that could hold up for hours, while working out and sweating! Ella gave me exactly what I was looking for and she rose to the challenge without batting an eyelash. Ella most recently “applied” her skills, and successfully managed my Daughter, self, and a bridal party of five, for my daughter’s wedding in May 2013. Not only did we all look amazing, but yet again, she further confirmed that she is my “go to girl” for all, and any of my professional makeup needs. I would recommend Ella to anyone considering her services! Sincerely, Anne Talbot`Kleeman

2013-08-05T07:28:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anne, it has been my pleasure to work with you on the MDfitness workout and your daughter's wedding. Can't wait to work on more projects with you as the MDfitness brand continues to grow and succeed!

Put a bride at ease

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Jacquie K

Ella is amazing at what she does! She's kind and compassionate which is of course an added bonus to having her do such wonderful makeup. She did my June 2013 makeup and did both my makeup, my wife's (two brides) and some of our bridesmaids. She was open and accommodating for... Read More our wedding party and was even willing to do a second trial for me when I wasn't quite sure we got things right after the first. I will say that the ONLY downside (everyone has something) was that for my trials, she didn't quite do full makeup on me which is why I had a hard time getting a visual. When it came to my wedding day I was expecting to have to ask her to tweak things after glancing .... Not even close! I opened my eyes and couldn't have been happier!! Everything was absolutely perfect and stayed perfect all throughout the ceremony - And believe me, I cried plenty. We couldn't have asked for anyone better than Ella.

2013-07-31T05:38:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jacquie, I had a blast doing this wedding with you and Erin! I am so glad that you were happy with the finished product, you were an awesome couple to work with.

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Ella for my vineyard wedding in 2012. She was prompt, professional, and made everyone feel immediately at ease. The wedding was both indoors and outdoors, and she made me and my wedding party look flawless...not overdone in the sunshine... Read More outside, and done-up just enough for the soft indoor lighting. Her smile and the confidence with which she works made everyone feel comfortable and calm. It was a joy having her around, and I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a super talented and sweet makeup artist with very reasonable rates for the top-level quality you will receive.

Ella = Makeup Genius

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Kara G

Ella did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup. When I met her for my consultation, she asked the obvious questions about what style I was looking for. I wasn't quite sure what color I wanted for eye makeup, but she asked about my dress, hair, wedding party dresses and even... Read More colors of the wedding. She did an amazing job and I couldn't wait for the actual day. When the wedding day arrived, she ended up tweaking a few things and making me look even more stunning. When I was dressed and ready, I was not even sure it was me in the mirror. I have ever looked that beautiful before. My eyes looked amazing! Ella is extremely professional, confident and reliable. I would recommend her services to anyone I know. She was very pleasant to work with and has an amazing personality. She made me feel very comfortable and really listened to everything I said. I would definitely contact her for her services again in the future.

2013-07-31T05:35:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kara for having me there as a part of your wedding day. You were so easy to work with, can't wait to do your makeup in the future.

Fabulous makeup artist!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Samantha M

I had Ella do my makeup for my June 2013 wedding. She also did three of my bridesmaids and my mom! She was fabulous! She arrived early, finished everyone's makeup in plenty of time for pictures and was flexible and accomodating. She knew exactly what I wanted from my vague... Read More descriptions and made us all look stunning for the wedding. My makeup stayed perfect the entire day and night, even after a ceremony directly in the sunlight. I received many compliments on how beautiful I looked and I owe it to Ella! I highly recommend her as your make up artist for your wedding!!!

2013-07-31T05:34:04 Response from the vendor

Sam, I want to thank you for your review. It was great to meet you and your wedding party! You all were so easy to work with and great fun. Best Newlywed wishes :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Sayward B

Ella did a fabulous job on my bridal makeup. She really listened to what I wanted and even accommodated a last minute change from my trial makeup look on the day of my wedding. I asked for an Adele feel and she delivered! I couldn't have been happier with her professionalism,... Read More talent, expertise and calming personality. I highly recommend Ella to any bride-to-be!

2012-09-24T18:49:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sayward! I was so excited to be a part of your day. I love the picture you posted on facebook, you looked fantastic.

Sesson to learn new makeup tips was everything I w

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Leah H

I made an appointment with Ella Schwotzer to learn some new makeup tips and discuss colors for my skin tone. As soon as I met Ella I felt comfortable speaking openly about my concerns and what I wanted from the appointment. It was liking having a conversation with a friend... Read More that really listened. Ella took the time to show me easy ways to apply makeup discuss my current products and made suggestions of other products. What I loved about the products she suggested, they were priced right without concerns of breaking me at the bank. When we parted ways, I felt less intimated by makeup and felt I had the tools I needed to do day to day makeup as well as evening. The next morning when I applied my makeup, I felt so good going to work. Ella nailed it and I felt like the time and money was well spent. I highly recommend Ella.

2012-09-10T14:43:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Leah. I had a lot of fun meeting you and helping you feel more confident with makeup application. I had a blast!

Really listens to what you want

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Katherine B

Ella was amazing! I was on the fence about getting make up professionally done for my wedding - I wanted a really natural, polished look, but was worried about someone not familiar with my style caking on products. Ella nailed it. She listens really well to what you want, and... Read More highlights your best features. Looking through the pictures of the wedding made me realize that hiring her was the best investment of the entire day. She's also an incredibly nice person, so there's no awkwardness when she's working 6 inches from your face!

2012-09-09T12:07:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kat, I was so happy to be a part of your wedding day! I appreciated your card with the photo collage, you looked beautiful and happy!