Elegant Country Charm

At Ella's Garden we offer an Elegant Vintage setting with Country Charm. Experience a quiet scenic venue with a country feel in the heart of Tomball. Our fully decorated Venue is a one-stop-shop offering packages and easy payment plans for 50 -150 guests. The owner and coordinator meets with each bride and groom to plan and execute the perfect flawless day. You won’t feel overwhelmed because we take care of it all for you.

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1415 Ulrich Road, Tomball, TX (281) 290-0998
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Wanda W

I highly recommend Ella's Garden for stress-free wedding planning! Rachel Worthen went above and beyond to anticipate and think of even the smallest of details. A few things attracted me to the venue initially: I read good reviews online, the venue is classy and stylish, prices... Read More are reasonable, and I was impressed with how quickly Rachel responded to my inquiry and set up our visit. She always responded within 1 day and most times within a couple of hours of sending the email. This gave me confidence that she would take care of things on the wedding day. Some other places took a week before they got back with me about my inquiry. Rachel is on top of things! She's also so easy to work with. She made everything so easy! Everything was clearly spelled out in the information she provided ahead of time and was always a phone call, text or email away from answering a question. I am a program coordinator in my career, and I know what it takes to pull off an event. Rachel thinks ahead, plans ahead and anticipates needs before you've even thought of them! This was vividly apparent at our pre-wedding meeting, rehearsal, wedding and reception. She really paid attention to the details, such as having our champagne already poured before the toast, getting our plates of food instead of us going through the buffet line, and checking in with us throughout the reception to let us know when there was something else we needed to do, ie bouquet/garter toss, toasts, cutting the cake, etc. I absolutely give my highest recommendation to Ella's Garden. I can't stress enough how easy she made it for me as the bride. My family commented that I was the least stressed bride they'd ever seen.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Monique W

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Rachael for helping me have the PERFECT WEDDING!! It feels so good knowing my wedding ( after a stressful year of planning!) was everything I wanted and I owe it all to Rachael!! Ella's Garden is perfect for nature lovers who want a small,... Read More intimate wedding outside, surrounded by big beautiful trees. Also the venue is so beautiful and CLEAN!! I immediately noticed how CLEAN the venue was, inside and outside! That is important to me too!! Rachael was there for me from the very beginning. I had so many questions, and she answered all of them with so much patience!! Before finding Ella's Garden, I looked at other venues, and I met so many snobby people who just wanted $$$ and didn't even seem to care about you and what you wanted your wedding to be. But Rachael is the opposite. She is the sweetest person with the biggest heart, and her ultimate goal is to make you, the bride, happy! If I could give her 10 stars instead of 5 I would. Thank you so much for everything Rachael! Like my husband said, "She's definitely the Woman of the Year!"

This was my dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lorena A

My now husband and I looked at several venues before finding Ella's Garden and based on our budget and things we wanted, we ended up really loving Ellas Garden! It is the perfect price and it has everything you need! For a 150 or less wedding it is by far the best because it... Read More makes your wedding so intimate! Rachael is so personable and really easy to work with! She is very positive and made sure I was not stressed out the day of my wedding! Moving forward with the day of my wedding she did amazing! She took the time to make sure everything was right and worked with my sisters! She is so awesome! She has a lot of experience and I was so glad that everything ended up working out! The day of my wedding I will never forget it! It almost felt like a dream! It was amazing! The venue had a DJ which was really good! The venue also provided the food and partners with a really tasty restaurant that's local to Tomball! I still get compliments about how beautiful my wedding was! Let's not forget the company she recommended for flowers which was Floral Concepts with Cyndy Sharp! She too is very friendly and did a great job! She is really good at what she does! If I could relive my wedding day every day at Ellas Garden I would! I will never forget the experience and those people that played key roles such as Rachael and Cyndy. Thank you so much for making my day magical! To all those new brides you will not regret Ella's Garden! Best of luck!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Andrea M

Rachael was so wonderful to work with and helped my dream wedding be a reality!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jaclyn K

Our wedding day was perfect! I fell in love with this cute & intimate venue as soon as we walked in. Our family loved it just as much as we did, all night we were told how perfect this venue was by all of our guests. Rachael was fantastic! All of the vendors that come with the... Read More package did a great job. The food was delicious, the cake was beautiful (exactly how we pictured it) & the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jenni B

If there were 10 stars we would be giving Ella's Garden 10 stars! I cannot say enough great things about this venue. Rachael was quick to respond to my first email and didn't stop until the last email we sent after our wedding. She's so sweet and wonderful she even checked up on... Read More us after the hurricane to make sure we were ok. The venue is in a quiet, green area where you feel this incredible sense of love. The gazebo (ceremony) area is filled with greenery and flowers to make any photographers dream come true. The inside of the venue (reception) is the perfect size for a traditional wedding and has everything you need. The best part about this venue is that it's a packaged deal! I mean, how much better can it get? The vendors they are paired up with are seriously too notch! I would recommend this venue 100 times over! It was the most perfect place to make your fairy tale come to life!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017

Rachael was awesome to work with. She answered all my questions anytime during the day.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Michelle M

LOVE LOVE LOVE. My husband and I were married here last week. Rewind about 4 months to when had just finished touring the venue: as we left, my at the time fiancé and I were discussing the venue and our other options. He then looked at me and said, “You saw your wedding there,... Read More didn’t you?” And I had. The venue is stunning. We had maybe 4 months to plan the wedding due to jobs, travel, training, etc. Rachael was amazing through the whole process! She answered our questions quickly and helped us outline our decorations and the day-of game plan. Also, we had a partially inclusive package for a morning wedding. Scheduling with her vendors and booking with her recommended vendors was so easy, and they were awesome! We had a brunch wedding (waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, AMAZING potatoes, fresh fruit) catered by her vendor and it was delicious. She also uses the Bavarian Cakery for the cake included in our package, and it was DELICIOUS and beautiful. LITERALLY OUR DAY WAS PERFECT. On top of it all, Rachael does the day-of coordination. Everything flowed so well! She would typically give us a fifteen minute heads-up and then come get us for anything that was going on. AND while many note that it can be hard to remember to eat at your own wedding, it wasn’t for us. When the buffet was opened, Rachael had breakfast brought to my husband and I so we would be able to enjoy the food as well. Overall fantastic!! I highly recommend Ella’s Garden!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Shelby R

Ella's Garden is absolutely the most perfect place to get married. Rachel made everything so easy and flawless. My husband and I got married back in March and it was everything that I had ever dreamed of and more. Thank you, Rachel!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 alexandra r

perfect venue for an intimate wedding

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 McKenna P

I absolutely loved working with Rachael at Ella's Garden! The venue was perfect and the day itself was wonderful. She handled everything so well and I never had to worry about a thing. Everything was reasonably priced and we still got everything we wanted for under $7000! I have... Read More no complaints whatsoever about the venue or the coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jordan N

There are not enough words to explain how thankful we are for Rachael at Ella's Garden. She made the entire process leading up to the wedding easy, and relaxed. And our wedding turned out more perfect than I could even imagine. Other than how perfect Rachael and the venue were,... Read More the vendors she provided were amazing as well. Everyone complimented the food and cake, and the DJ was also very easy to work with. I was referred by a friend to Ella's and have referred everyone I know there as well. You can not go wrong with choosing Ella's for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica M

Ella's Garden was the absolute best venue! Rachael was just amazing! Her and her staff knew exactly what to do without me having to ask and everything was perfect! I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful and perfect wedding! The venue is gorgeous and my big day was perfect.... Read More Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Misti P

I used Ella's Garden 2.5 weeks ago for my wedding and reception. I contacted Rachael (Owner) about 2.5 months before my wedding when my originally planned venue did not work out. From our very first meeting I was impressed with Rachael and the way that she ran her business. Even... Read More when I mentioned I was planning from out of state and only through email due to my military service, she did not give up. No matter what I needed I knew that I could call her to make sure that it would be taken care of. The week before my wedding there was major flooding in the area of the venue, but Rachael made sure that I knew everything was just fine at the venue. The day before my wedding was the first time I saw the venue in person and I could not have been happier with the choice we made. The grounds were very well taken care of and the staff was absolutely incredible. My wedding day brought on a few blunders (of my own), but the staff at Ella's Garden went above and beyond to make my day perfect. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Marie M

We had our wedding on April 2, 2016 and it was fabulous! Everything turned out better than we imagined. Rachael was the best coordinator we could ask for. She took so much time out to help us and ensure everything worked out how we wanted. She is amazing to work with and... Read More feels like a close friend. We truly love her and wish we could do our wedding again because it was so fabulous! Rachael always responded very promptly and coordinated everything on our wedding day perfectly. She even made sure we were taken care of that day by asking if we needed anything as we were getting ready. I love the venue, decorations.. all of it! We had ceremony and reception there and felt it was the perfect wedding. We got so much amazing feedback and had so many people crying at our wedding.. it was just beautiful :) I highly recommend Ell'as Garden and Rachael!

You won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie B

Oh my gosh, where to start. Shortly after we signed our contract, we were notified of the new ownership, and needless to say, I was not happy. However, after meeting Rachael and her husband, we couldn't have been more pleased. I know that it's only because of her that my... Read More wedding was as beautiful and perfect as it turned out to be. She is incredibly responsive, even outside of normal business hours. Any potential issue is resolved immediately. Rachael pays attention to any detail and is truly understanding and accommodating. Any bride can rest assured her wedding will be absolutely beautiful. The food will be amazing, the DJ will rock the place exactly how you wish and you will be taken care of without having your wallet gouged. For the money, we got the ceremony and reception, the cake, the food, the DJ, the decorations, and a more-than-capable woman to take care of everything we didn't think of. The venue itself is breath-taking. Your pictures will be gorgeous and any theme you could want can be made a reality without any nonsense. I absolutely believe that without Rachael and her husband, my wedding would not have been the perfect experience it was. These great people and their beautiful place have made me and my husband some very, VERY happy clients.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014

My wedding here was wonderful! The place is gorgeous and the staff is easy to work with. Everyone I spoke to was well informed and easy to get in contact with. Shelley, our coordinator, was on top of absolutely everything. She made everything so easy for us! We brought in most... Read More of our things on the day of the rehearsal, and it was all set up when I arrived on the day of the wedding. She kept us to our timeline throughout the wedding, so I didn't have anything to worry about on the day of! The DJ was great too! He really knew how to make everyone want to dance. I got a lot of compliments on the food and cake too. A lot of my guests said it was the best wedding they had been to. This place was completely perfect.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Elizabeth S

I cannot tell you how amazing my experience with Ella's was. They were there to help me in planning and making sure the entire day went off without a hitch. Maria and Michelle were a great help at rehearsal and during the ceremony coordinating and guiding us to where we needed... Read More to be without disturbing our time with guests. The venue itself is a quiet little country garden setting with a beautiful reception space and bridal suite. The DJ was great and judged the mood of the crowd well. Sam, who was our officiant gave us the most beautiful ceremony and all of the preferred vendors gave us excellent prices and great service/quality. We had the most special, most amazing wedding day. Thanks Ella's!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Tiffany T

Ella's Garden was everything I expected and more. Everything came together beautifully! The wedding coordinator there was amazing. She helped us and was there for us every step of the way to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The ceremony took place at the gorgeous... Read More gazebo outside followed by the indoor reception, which was beautifully decorated. I highly recommend this place to any other bride-to-be. Everyone loved it and I couldn't have been happier!

Exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Kari L

Shelley is a fantastic wedding coordinator! Our guests had a great time:)

LOVED our venue!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Allison S

The venue itself is SO beautiful and well kept! Shelley was an amazing wedding coordinator and was on top of everything! I couldnt have asked for a more wonderful venue!!!

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Jessica E

Shelley does an amazing job of coordinating everything at the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly thanks to her! Also, the venue is beautiful. The changing area for the bride and maids is quite spacious and makes for really cute pictures, and we... Read More loved being presented as Mr. and Mrs. on the balcony. The staff did a great job of setting the tables up the way I envisioned them. I was a little disappointed that they didn't make all of the cake available to the guests. Several people assumed that what was on the table was all there was, so we ended up with a lot left over because it was hidden away in the kitchen. The bar service was great. We weren't impressed with the DJ that was provided; he told us to provide our music as an ipod playlist, but then he didn't know how to use an ipod so several of our songs were messed up or not played at all. The caterer completely exceeded expectations though, the food was amazing! The dance floor is really big, which was great for us since we had a choreographed ballroom dance. The (optional) lanterns that go along the aisle in the outdoor ceremony make it really difficult for two people to walk down the aisle side-by-side, so take that into consideration. Overall, great venue!

Best Place Ever

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Amber S

Shelly and her staff truly though of everything! I had the perfect wedding and at a great price. This is an all inclusive wedding venue where pretty much everything is taken care of for you. It's also a very beautiful venue with a wonderful garden.

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Crystal H

I loved Ella's Garden. Shelly, the wedding coordinator was awesome! They are very organized and methodical which i love when planning or helping with big events. She was constantly making sure i was happy, my new husband and both of our families had everything they needed and... Read More that they were also happy. She really helped make MY DAY beautiful and stress free. It was all a blur but the memory of a job well done is never forgotten. Thank you Shelly!

A wonderful garden wedding !

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Alyssa J

Beautiful setting for brides on a budget. Everything was all inclusive, and the wedding coordinator was wonderful. The only thing i contracted separately was food, and photography. This venue is like a secret garden!