Ella's Garden

Tomball, TX

Elegant Country Charm

At Ella's Garden we offer an Elegant Vintage setting with Country Charm. Experience a quiet scenic venue with a country feel in the heart of Tomball. Our fully decorated Venue is a one-stop-shop offering packages and easy payment plans for 50 -150 guests.

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1415 Ulrich Road, Tomball, TX (281) 290-0998
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Wanda W

I highly recommend Ella's Garden for stress-free wedding planning! Rachel Worthen went above and beyond to anticipate and think of even the smallest of details. A few things attracted me to the venue initially: I read good reviews online, the venue is classy and stylish, prices... Read More are reasonable, and I was impressed with how quickly Rachel responded to my inquiry and set up our visit. She always responded within 1 day and most times within a couple of hours of sending the email. This gave me confidence that she would take care of things on the wedding day. Some other places took a week before they got back with me about my inquiry. Rachel is on top of things! She's also so easy to work with. She made everything so easy! Everything was clearly spelled out in the information she provided ahead of time and was always a phone call, text or email away from answering a question. I am a program coordinator in my career, and I know what it takes to pull off an event. Rachel thinks ahead, plans ahead and anticipates needs before you've even thought of them! This was vividly apparent at our pre-wedding meeting, rehearsal, wedding and reception. She really paid attention to the details, such as having our champagne already poured before the toast, getting our plates of food instead of us going through the buffet line, and checking in with us throughout the reception to let us know when there was something else we needed to do, ie bouquet/garter toss, toasts, cutting the cake, etc. I absolutely give my highest recommendation to Ella's Garden. I can't stress enough how easy she made it for me as the bride. My family commented that I was the least stressed bride they'd ever seen.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Monique W

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Rachael for helping me have the PERFECT WEDDING!! It feels so good knowing my wedding ( after a stressful year of planning!) was everything I wanted and I owe it all to Rachael!! Ella's Garden is perfect for nature lovers who want a small,... Read More intimate wedding outside, surrounded by big beautiful trees. Also the venue is so beautiful and CLEAN!! I immediately noticed how CLEAN the venue was, inside and outside! That is important to me too!! Rachael was there for me from the very beginning. I had so many questions, and she answered all of them with so much patience!! Before finding Ella's Garden, I looked at other venues, and I met so many snobby people who just wanted $$$ and didn't even seem to care about you and what you wanted your wedding to be. But Rachael is the opposite. She is the sweetest person with the biggest heart, and her ultimate goal is to make you, the bride, happy! If I could give her 10 stars instead of 5 I would. Thank you so much for everything Rachael! Like my husband said, "She's definitely the Woman of the Year!"

This was my dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lorena A

My now husband and I looked at several venues before finding Ella's Garden and based on our budget and things we wanted, we ended up really loving Ellas Garden! It is the perfect price and it has everything you need! For a 150 or less wedding it is by far the best because it... Read More makes your wedding so intimate! Rachael is so personable and really easy to work with! She is very positive and made sure I was not stressed out the day of my wedding! Moving forward with the day of my wedding she did amazing! She took the time to make sure everything was right and worked with my sisters! She is so awesome! She has a lot of experience and I was so glad that everything ended up working out! The day of my wedding I will never forget it! It almost felt like a dream! It was amazing! The venue had a DJ which was really good! The venue also provided the food and partners with a really tasty restaurant that's local to Tomball! I still get compliments about how beautiful my wedding was! Let's not forget the company she recommended for flowers which was Floral Concepts with Cyndy Sharp! She too is very friendly and did a great job! She is really good at what she does! If I could relive my wedding day every day at Ellas Garden I would! I will never forget the experience and those people that played key roles such as Rachael and Cyndy. Thank you so much for making my day magical! To all those new brides you will not regret Ella's Garden! Best of luck!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Shelby R

Ella's Garden is absolutely the most perfect place to get married. Rachel made everything so easy and flawless. My husband and I got married back in March and it was everything that I had ever dreamed of and more. Thank you, Rachel!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 alexandra r

perfect venue for an intimate wedding

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 McKenna P

I absolutely loved working with Rachael at Ella's Garden! The venue was perfect and the day itself was wonderful. She handled everything so well and I never had to worry about a thing. Everything was reasonably priced and we still got everything we wanted for under $7000! I have... Read More no complaints whatsoever about the venue or the coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jordan N

There are not enough words to explain how thankful we are for Rachael at Ella's Garden. She made the entire process leading up to the wedding easy, and relaxed. And our wedding turned out more perfect than I could even imagine. Other than how perfect Rachael and the venue were,... Read More the vendors she provided were amazing as well. Everyone complimented the food and cake, and the DJ was also very easy to work with. I was referred by a friend to Ella's and have referred everyone I know there as well. You can not go wrong with choosing Ella's for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica M

Ella's Garden was the absolute best venue! Rachael was just amazing! Her and her staff knew exactly what to do without me having to ask and everything was perfect! I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful and perfect wedding! The venue is gorgeous and my big day was perfect.... Read More Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Misti P

I used Ella's Garden 2.5 weeks ago for my wedding and reception. I contacted Rachael (Owner) about 2.5 months before my wedding when my originally planned venue did not work out. From our very first meeting I was impressed with Rachael and the way that she ran her business. Even... Read More when I mentioned I was planning from out of state and only through email due to my military service, she did not give up. No matter what I needed I knew that I could call her to make sure that it would be taken care of. The week before my wedding there was major flooding in the area of the venue, but Rachael made sure that I knew everything was just fine at the venue. The day before my wedding was the first time I saw the venue in person and I could not have been happier with the choice we made. The grounds were very well taken care of and the staff was absolutely incredible. My wedding day brought on a few blunders (of my own), but the staff at Ella's Garden went above and beyond to make my day perfect. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Marie M

We had our wedding on April 2, 2016 and it was fabulous! Everything turned out better than we imagined. Rachael was the best coordinator we could ask for. She took so much time out to help us and ensure everything worked out how we wanted. She is amazing to work with and... Read More feels like a close friend. We truly love her and wish we could do our wedding again because it was so fabulous! Rachael always responded very promptly and coordinated everything on our wedding day perfectly. She even made sure we were taken care of that day by asking if we needed anything as we were getting ready. I love the venue, decorations.. all of it! We had ceremony and reception there and felt it was the perfect wedding. We got so much amazing feedback and had so many people crying at our wedding.. it was just beautiful :) I highly recommend Ell'as Garden and Rachael!

You won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie B

Oh my gosh, where to start. Shortly after we signed our contract, we were notified of the new ownership, and needless to say, I was not happy. However, after meeting Rachael and her husband, we couldn't have been more pleased. I know that it's only because of her that my... Read More wedding was as beautiful and perfect as it turned out to be. She is incredibly responsive, even outside of normal business hours. Any potential issue is resolved immediately. Rachael pays attention to any detail and is truly understanding and accommodating. Any bride can rest assured her wedding will be absolutely beautiful. The food will be amazing, the DJ will rock the place exactly how you wish and you will be taken care of without having your wallet gouged. For the money, we got the ceremony and reception, the cake, the food, the DJ, the decorations, and a more-than-capable woman to take care of everything we didn't think of. The venue itself is breath-taking. Your pictures will be gorgeous and any theme you could want can be made a reality without any nonsense. I absolutely believe that without Rachael and her husband, my wedding would not have been the perfect experience it was. These great people and their beautiful place have made me and my husband some very, VERY happy clients.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014

My wedding here was wonderful! The place is gorgeous and the staff is easy to work with. Everyone I spoke to was well informed and easy to get in contact with. Shelley, our coordinator, was on top of absolutely everything. She made everything so easy for us! We brought in most... Read More of our things on the day of the rehearsal, and it was all set up when I arrived on the day of the wedding. She kept us to our timeline throughout the wedding, so I didn't have anything to worry about on the day of! The DJ was great too! He really knew how to make everyone want to dance. I got a lot of compliments on the food and cake too. A lot of my guests said it was the best wedding they had been to. This place was completely perfect.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Elizabeth S

I cannot tell you how amazing my experience with Ella's was. They were there to help me in planning and making sure the entire day went off without a hitch. Maria and Michelle were a great help at rehearsal and during the ceremony coordinating and guiding us to where we needed... Read More to be without disturbing our time with guests. The venue itself is a quiet little country garden setting with a beautiful reception space and bridal suite. The DJ was great and judged the mood of the crowd well. Sam, who was our officiant gave us the most beautiful ceremony and all of the preferred vendors gave us excellent prices and great service/quality. We had the most special, most amazing wedding day. Thanks Ella's!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Tiffany T

Ella's Garden was everything I expected and more. Everything came together beautifully! The wedding coordinator there was amazing. She helped us and was there for us every step of the way to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The ceremony took place at the gorgeous... Read More gazebo outside followed by the indoor reception, which was beautifully decorated. I highly recommend this place to any other bride-to-be. Everyone loved it and I couldn't have been happier!

Exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Kari L

Shelley is a fantastic wedding coordinator! Our guests had a great time:)

LOVED our venue!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Allison S

The venue itself is SO beautiful and well kept! Shelley was an amazing wedding coordinator and was on top of everything! I couldnt have asked for a more wonderful venue!!!

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Jessica E

Shelley does an amazing job of coordinating everything at the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly thanks to her! Also, the venue is beautiful. The changing area for the bride and maids is quite spacious and makes for really cute pictures, and we... Read More loved being presented as Mr. and Mrs. on the balcony. The staff did a great job of setting the tables up the way I envisioned them. I was a little disappointed that they didn't make all of the cake available to the guests. Several people assumed that what was on the table was all there was, so we ended up with a lot left over because it was hidden away in the kitchen. The bar service was great. We weren't impressed with the DJ that was provided; he told us to provide our music as an ipod playlist, but then he didn't know how to use an ipod so several of our songs were messed up or not played at all. The caterer completely exceeded expectations though, the food was amazing! The dance floor is really big, which was great for us since we had a choreographed ballroom dance. The (optional) lanterns that go along the aisle in the outdoor ceremony make it really difficult for two people to walk down the aisle side-by-side, so take that into consideration. Overall, great venue!

Best Place Ever

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Amber S

Shelly and her staff truly though of everything! I had the perfect wedding and at a great price. This is an all inclusive wedding venue where pretty much everything is taken care of for you. It's also a very beautiful venue with a wonderful garden.

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Crystal H

I loved Ella's Garden. Shelly, the wedding coordinator was awesome! They are very organized and methodical which i love when planning or helping with big events. She was constantly making sure i was happy, my new husband and both of our families had everything they needed and... Read More that they were also happy. She really helped make MY DAY beautiful and stress free. It was all a blur but the memory of a job well done is never forgotten. Thank you Shelly!

A wonderful garden wedding !

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Alyssa J

Beautiful setting for brides on a budget. Everything was all inclusive, and the wedding coordinator was wonderful. The only thing i contracted separately was food, and photography. This venue is like a secret garden!

Fall wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Michelle J

the wedding coordinator Shelly was amazing. Nice place for a small intimate wedding.

Ella's Garden

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Niccole B

Incredible venue. My wedding was like a dream and I can contribute a lot of that to the coordinator, Shelley. She will whip your wedding into the dream day you want. She is very detailed, excited for you, and will do whatever you ask. If you want to get in contact with them,... Read More send an email, they are not at the venue waiting for calls, Shelley is the contact person and she will give you the best way to contact her directly and ask questions as any time. Anyways I wanted all the glam and glitz one could have but didn't have the budget for that. My fiance and I paid for everything on our own and Ella's Garden will allow you to do a payment plan so you won't be financially overwhelmed. They are almost a one stop shop. All I had to find after booking with them was a photographer. They supply the venue, have minister options if you need one, the food, the cake, the dj, etc., This saved us lots of money and time. If you want an economical, beautiful venue, this is the way to go. I had my dream wedding and because I found a dream photographer to capture the moments, it will be my dream forever. I can't recommend Ella's Garden enough. I've read the good and bad reviews and at times I was worried, but some of those experiences of bad review had nothing to do with the venue or coordinator. They will also recommend other vendors you can use for other things you may need like photography or flowers. I used a recommended florist and she created a dream for me also. Overall, if you are on a budget, want to have a fantastic wedding, and are taking time to plan and pay for it, this is the way to go. My friends and family raved about the food that was catered from Image catering and the cakes by Cake and Culinary Creations, both of which are the vendors Ella's Garden uses in their packages. Set up a time to go visit this place and you will be amazed when you walk inside.

Great facility, poor service.

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Chelsea C

The location and atmosphere was absolutely perfect, but had I known the poor quality of service I was going to receive, I would have gone with another venue. To make a long story short, the venue did not return phone calls, the wedding coordinator was unsure how to answer all of... Read More my questions, the staff arrives one hour before your wedding starts my decorations were being arranged while guests arrived, I was charged for more guests than were present, my contract stated any left over food would be boxed up and given to guests, (it went to the staff members). The list goes on and on. If you want a stress free wedding and a professional experienced coordinator, do not go with Ella's Garden.

Beautiful Wedding at Ella's Garden

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Jessica L

Our wedding at Ella's Garden turned out perfect. The wedding planner was extremely helpful and kept everything running smooth. The cake was beautiful, and the food was delicious. We got so many compliments from guests about the wedding site.

Beautiful setting.

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Brittany T

I loved Ella's Garden, It was so easy an stress for everything to be planned. I picked my cake, food, flowers, and done, they took care of everything. The outdoor and reception area are both beautiful. The only thing we did different was my mother came in and added more... Read More decorative items to the table, and signing book to make it more personal. The photographer that they recommended took a ton of pictures, so our 4 hr time limit went by way too fast. So I would recommend the Saturday evening package. Other than that I loved it =)