Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Mike H

Laurie and her team are absolutely amazing! They were so much fun the day of the wedding and took AMAZING pictures. She also was very accommodating to the unexpected humidity and navigated us throughout the city avoiding the afternoon rain. She also dealt with our large, wild... Read More group like a champ. I would recommend Laurie to any one and everyone. We found our family photographer for life!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Bridget H

Working with Laurie was truly AMAZING! She is a joy and her photography is just stunning. She really captured so many precious moments of our big day. Laurie is professional, fun, delightful and extremely efficient. She was able to organize and snap so many great pictures of our... Read More (huge) bridal party without taking an excessive amount of time. If it weren't for Laurie (and second shooter Erin), we might still be on that bridge trying to get it together! Laurie has so much experience and was super helpful in finding beautiful scenery to take our pictures. Elle Rose Photo really is the best option out there- working with an amazing gal and the finished product is just outstanding. We really could not be happier with the whole process and the way everything turned out. If you want a fabulous experience, knowledgeable and talented photographer, and the most gorgeous photos, look no further than Elle Rose! Best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kaitlyn C

Laurie is so great to work with! She was recommended to me by a friend who is also a photographer and I immediately loved her style when I checked out her website. She is thorough and detailed about what to expect (no hidden or added costs to worry about finding later in the... Read More small print) & sends the cutest notes & treats to her clients! She was extremely helpful throughout the whole process, even helping me plan out a timeline of all wedding day events. Posing for photos doesn't come naturally to me, but Laurie helped coach me through our engagement and wedding photos so my natural smile was able to better come through. On the day of the wedding, my bouquet did not turn out at all as I expected, but Laurie jumped into action to help cut it and rearrange it so it was presentable. Laurie & Maggie (her second shooter) did a great job managing everyone for pictures to get all of the shots we requested while staying on time. Laurie even stayed an hour later than originally planned when I asked. She was just easy to work with from start to finish & the final pictures are gorgeous - I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Meghan M

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing Laurie was! I knew we were going to be a great from our first meeting! Being that we had a very large wedding party I was very specific in what I was looking for in a photographer! Laurie was everything we needed! A few months... Read More before the wedding we ended having to push our wedding date up. Laurie was more than accommodating for us, she moved around her personal schedule to make herself available for us! We are forever grateful for that! As our pictures are nothing short of amazing! We recently bought a house and I had the hardest time picking out favorites to hang on our walls. I would and have recommended her to everyone I know getting married! My best friend is using her next fall and I can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Maggie O

We landed some pretty amazing vendors for our wedding, but Laurie was definitely our favorite by far. As well as our parents', siblings', friends', aunts', uncles', work friends' favorites! As someone who does not like being the center of attention or making decisions, Laurie... Read More was a match made in heaven for me. She knew exactly when to take control to keep us organized/on time and when to sit back and let us do our thing. Laurie is also definitely more than a photographer, she happily steps into the role of a wedding coordinator (with your approval) as well as dress bustler in case your family and friends are too busy dancing ;) Not to mention, she is an absolute blast to work with. And last but certainly not least, the finished products did not disappoint. Laurie captured some pretty amazing moments and we cannot thank her enough. She is definitely someone you want with you on your wedding day. I would book her now before someone else does ;)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Shannon R

I could go on forever about Laurie (& Nikki)! When I got engaged, Laurie was the very first vendor that I booked after my venue. She is so incredibly talented and I knew my day wouldn't be the same without her! Laurie knows how to make you feel comfortable through every event... Read More and she always keeps you laughing. You know that the product you receive was carefully reviewed and edited to make sure every picture is completely flawless. Not many photographers take the time to edit every.single.picture! Laurie also helped me with many other wedding stresses, including timelines and things I shouldn't forget! I asked her so many questions and she graciously answered them for me. We can't wait to have another event for Laurie to capture one day! Thank you for being so amazing! We love you! �

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Colleen K

We cannot be more happy that we chose Laurie as our wedding photographer. She is amazing to work with. From the beginning she made the process easy and fun. She is efficient at getting your family and bridal party organized to get photos done quickly but beautifully. She works... Read More with you throughout the entire process to really get to know you as a couple and understand what type of photos you are looking for. Our final portfolio was above and beyond what we could have expected. Her ability to capture the perfect photos is impressive. In addition, she is a really great person who is a lot of fun to work with. I would highly, highly recommend Laurie. In fact, my sister used her for her wedding and one of my bridesmaids is planning to use her next summer as well. She is the best!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jessie W

We can not say enough about how much we LOVED working with Laurie!!! From the first phone call to the final pictures, everything was so fun! We will forever treasure our engagement and wedding photos from Laurie. She did such an amazing job capturing all of our special... Read More moments! Plus, it was such a blast having Laurie with us for our wedding day! She was ready with lip gloss if I needed it, made everyone laugh so our pictures are so fun and joyous, and corralled a group of rowdy groomsman like a pro! We could not have done it without Laurie!! Now that all of the wedding festivities are done and over, we have the most beautiful photos to remember the day! We highly highly highly recommend Elle Rose Photo! We love you Laurie!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sybil B

Laurie is seriously the best!! She is down-to-earth with a fun personality that made everyone in our wedding party absolutely love her. Laurie is patient and friendly but has this awesome ability to switch into boss mode to take control when time is of the essence (or your... Read More camera-happy bridal party is having too much fun). She was incredibly thorough in making sure all our requested shots took place, but my favorite photos are the ones in which she (and Nikki her second shooter) got a stroke of spontaneous inspiration and decided to roll with it. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking and I am having much difficulty deciding which ones to frame since they are all so stunning! Also, when we received our photos they came in beautiful packaging that made the delivery of our memories even more special. Our wedding would not have been the same without Laurie. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Becky O

In short, Laurie made life easy and took beautiful pictures. In long, she was great to work with, and very organized, before, during, and after the wedding (even when we were not always organized, she was a champ). And to give you an idea of her style, one of my favorite... Read More photos is of our young niece with a piece of bread hanging out of her mouth. Back story: When I was a young lass, at my oldest cousin's wedding about 25 years ago, her photographer took pictures of each of the tables. When my table's turn came around, I thought it would be HILARIOUS to have breadsticks hanging out of my mouth. The photographer did NOT think this was hilarious. She thought it was the opposite of hilarious. She was annoyed and would not take the picture until I put them down. As it turns out, I still think mouth bread is funny, and I am pretty glad to have a picture of our adorable niece sporting the look. Which is all to say, in addition to photos that look lovely, Laurie strikes a good balance between posed pictures and capturing the real stuff. There is no doubt in my mind that we made the right call in having Laurie capture our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kathleen H

Choosing Elle Rose Photo was the easiest and best decision of the entire wedding planning process. Laurie is a total pro and incredibly efficient. She was responsive, professional while still being a complete joy to be around. She made us feel incredibly comfortable and her... Read More photos are absolutely stunning. We are so grateful to Elle Rose Photo for doing such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jackie H

Hiring Elle Rose Photo for our wedding was our first vendor choice - and our easiest one. Laurie is professional and a joy to work with - I really valued her expertise throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. She was easily able to take the most lovely, timeless... Read More photos without taking us away from our wedding day or our guests, which was important to me. I cannot recommend Laurie enough - from start to finish, she was a joy to work with. She gave us stunning photos that capture all of the excitement and joy from our wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Cat S

My husband and I got married in Hawaii and Laurie flew out to accompany us! Laurie was the most amazing photographer, she's professional, personal, and a true joy to be around. Icing on the cake, her pictures were out of this world! She also followed us to Hana for a 5 mile hike... Read More in the humidity after a tropical storm for a "newlywed session"!! Let me tell you with the drive, it was a 12 hour day! I would not only highly recommend hiring Elle Rose Photo, I would think you're crazy if you didn't. She organizing and commands a crowd so well and captures everything you would want or need to remember about a day that will fly by without even realizing it!! A+++++

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Alana B

I stumbled upon ​elle rose photo while searching through wedding blogs and instantly fell in love. Laurie is amazing. She is cheerful, polite, professional and everything that you would want in a wedding photographer. From the initial conversation, to meeting for the first time... Read More everything clicked and we knew she was the one to handle our loud european family (Wouldn't know how we would have gotten all the family photos without you Laurie)! We exchanged a lot of emails especially rescheduling our engagement photos after Chicago wind/rain/snow got in the way and Laurie was always responsive. Her experience helped a lot with planning our timeline and general flow of the day. Photography was the biggest budget when we started planning and all I can say is money well spent. Laurie was by my side the whole day and helped out when others couldn't be found, like helping me bustle my dress! Laurie has a natural act to capture moments that simply would be overlooked if she wasn't there. I truly can't thank Laurie enough for capturing our love and our amazing day. She made us feel so comfortable and made every moment special, regardless if we were in a public crowd or surrounded by our wild family. Thank you Laurie and Maggie, for capturing a day that we wont ever forget.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Brittany P

Elle Rose is the very best when it comes to wedding photography and coordination. Photography was on the top of our priority list, and upon speaking with Laurie, we were certain that we had found our girl! Not only is her photography style beautiful, she has a vast expertise in... Read More all things wedding. She offered me so many pearls of wisdom in just our first phone conversation. Aside from being drawn to her elegant and natural photography style, we chose Laurie because she had a great sense of humor, but also photographed many large wedding parties (ours was 27 people deep) and she was experienced in shooting a dramatic and large ceremony venues, such as our's. Laurie was a true pro, even commanding a very rowdy wedding party to achieve the perfect photo. We fell in love with our engagement photos, but they pale in comparison to our final wedding photos. They are nothing short of stunning! In addition, we also hired Elle Rose Events. The combination of Laurie, her assistant Maggie, and our coordinator Anna, was truly the 'Dream Team." The Elle Rose team orchestrated a perfect wedding weekend experience from start to finish. They even orchestrated a surprise visit from our dog! I have friends that I have spent far more or less on a wedding photographer, and Elle Rose is the very best value for the money. You will end your experience with not only incredibly pictures, but wonderful memories and a friend in Laurie!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Danielle R

Hiring Laurie was the first and best decision we made for our wedding! She is delightful to work with both in person and behind the camera throughout the whole wedding process from engagement shoot through wedding day. She is very organized and was always prompt in answering any... Read More questions or concerns I may have had with everything from suggestions on vendors, coordinators (Elle Rose Events), photo location and timelines. She made us laugh and made taking the "awkward photos" fun. It rained all day on our wedding day and Laurie kept us calm and lighthearted throughout the whole day. She braved the rain with us and got some amazing shots which turned out to be some of our favorites. I also used Laurie to take some glamour photos before our wedding day which were gifted to my husband on the day of in a beautiful book. She was professional and made the shoot a great experience and my husband LOVED the surprise gift! We couldn't imagine working with anyone else throughout the whole wedding process and would definitely recommend Elle Rose Photo to future brides & grooms.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kimberly G

Laurie is the BEST!! She did a fabulous job with our wedding pictures! She was amazing to work with from the minute we spoke on the phone. She helped make our wedding day run smoothly. I would highly recommend using Elle Rose to capture your special moments!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica C

Laurie is an outstanding gal! From our first phone call I knew she was the photographer for us. The connection was instant and it was like talking to a girlfriend I've known for years! Our entire communication process was flawless and she had a game plan for EVERYTHING! On the... Read More wedding day had a full timeline for her and the other photographer ready to rock which made my life so much easier! Laurie makes you feel comfortable and calm throughout engagement photos and on the wedding day! The photos she has taken for us are ones we will cherish for the rest of our life. She captured so many special shots! Without a doubt I will be using Laurie for many years to come! If your trying to decide between Laurie and someone else....PICK ELLE ROSE! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Blythe D

Laurie is an absolute joy to work with! She is so talented and creative. Once we set a date for our wedding Elle Rose was one of the first call we made to make sure we could lock her in! Having worked with many photographers as the member of various bridal parties over the... Read More years, we were incredibly impressed with Laurie's organization and her ability to make sure that the day flows and moves along as smoothly as possible all while ensuring that all of our photo requests were met. She is able to capture some of the most breath-taking and sweet moments of the day! Once we got our photos it was difficult to decide which ones to print since every photo is flawless! We can't say enough about our fabulous experience and are so happy that Laurie was able to capture the best day of our lives :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Katie C

Laurie is so personable, charismatic, organized, and take-charge in the most perfect way! My husband and I are very awkward at "posing" for photos- Laurie is all about the candids, thank goodness!! Her abilities are so natural, and I couldn't be happier with the moments she and... Read More her second shooter, Maggie, captured that I was unable witness firsthand- my husband kissing my grandmother's cheek as she arrived at church, my grandfather laughing as he held up his wine glass at dinner, my friends taking a shot in a fit of laughter (the bar served shots?!), our flower girl's reaction as she fully realized her role in the expanse of the church...! Also, being slightly critical of myself of photos in general, I never felt more beautiful, largely due to Laurie's positivity, and because I know she's not the type of person to say something without meaning! Type A personalities take note- if you want to lighten your load, there will be no worries with Laurie- your pictures will be perfect, and when people ask you what you recommend as they plan their own wedding, Elle Rose will be the first thing that comes to mind, and for very good reason! 5 stars times a million. Thanks Laurie, and Maggie, too!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Anna D

ElleRose was the best decision I made for my wedding!! I could not be happier with our photos. Every moment was beautifully captured, even those special touching moments that are so difficult to get on film! Laurie even helped to coordinate with other vendors and was able to... Read More pull us through some hectic moments! I'm so glad she was there to help! Though I wish I had taken advantage of the whole Elle Rose package and utilized their "day of" coordinator! Thank you, Laurie!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jackie M

Laurie is AMAZING. When you think of your dream wedding, I think a natural second thought is how you want to capture and remember that day. Laurie is there to capture all of those special moments. She is SO organized & even better, she has a built in wedding planner! I cannot... Read More tell you how wonderful it was to have my planner & my photographer be one in the same. They both had very detailed timelines for me, numerous checklists, and everything else in between. They hands down were the reason for any remaining bits of sanity in those last few weeks :) Oh, and the pictures. OH the pictures. We had Laurie do a (complimentary) engagement session, our rehearsal dinner, AND our 12 hour wedding day. We got our photos back on two jammed packed USBs totally organized by event and by theme so it was easy to navigate through the literally thousands of photos. Our photos were so unique and personal. The beautiful blog post that Laurie put together after our wedding featuring photos and insights from the day is a page I still visit often. Not only are Laurie & her team professional, but they are FUN! These girls had us laughing from the engagement shoot to the planning meetings and all the way to the end of our wedding night, when we made Laurie put down the camera and show off her SICK dance moves!! It was just an all around great experience working with this group. We are now pregnant and cannot wait to use Laurie for our first family photos.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Katie C

Elle Rose Photography was absolutely wonderful!!! My husband and I could not be happier with the service we received with Laurie and her second shooter! From my very first email and phone call with Laurie I knew she was the best option to photograph our wedding day! She is super... Read More organized, easy to talk to, has great ideas and is SO fun to work with - a true all around professional! She has this great website to view all of her information and manage your contract. It was most important to my husband and I to find the best photographer possible and we certainly did this with Laurie. We could not LOVE our photos more - they are just perfect! Laurie was awesome with working with the crazy Chicago weather elements for our March wedding! She has so many creative ideas for to provide classic, timeless wedding photos along with fun poses and awesome memories to last a lifetime. We felt the prices were very fair and there were several photography options to choose from. Laurie is extremely flexible as well! She is available for many locations to do engagement pictures; and went to multiple locations for us on our wedding day for family and bridal party pictures! She kept us on time for everything (which was such a huge help because we have a huge family and had a large bridal party). Honestly I can't say enough great things about Laurie. It was pretty much effortless to work with her and she met all of our photo requests! I LOVE that I have her pictures to look back and relive our amazing wedding day! We will definitely be using here again in the future for more photography needs! :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

As soon as my husband and I got engaged I knew that I wanted Laurie to be our photographer! I had seen her blog posts and spoke with friends who had her as their photographer and knew that she would capture our big day perfectly. I honestly can't say enough great things about... Read More her! From the planning process to the day of to the follow ups she was professional, organized, informative, kind, and outgoing, which helped everything run smoothly and allowed my husband and I to enjoy every second of our wedding. Not to mention, our photos are AMAZING! I highly recommend her to future brides, always have and always will :)

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Melissa S

Working with Laurie was the absolute best part of our wedding. We did an engagement shoot so we could be sure to be comfortable with photos and she made that a very easy experience and we couldn't wait until the wedding day. On our wedding day Laurie kept us laughing and made... Read More the entire experience the easiest and most pain free aspect of our day. We had a wonderful experience and hope to continue working with her for different photo experiences in the future!!