Elle Squared Weddings & Events LLC

Planning

1257 Kenny Perry Dr, Franklin, KY (270) 586-5810

The Arling: Absolutely Breathtaking, and Lydia is a Saint

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Elizabeth C

Because The Arling is not listed here, I wanted to write a review on the Arling and Lydia with Elle Squared Events. I stumbled on Lydia and Arling simply because everything else we had originally chosen was booked. We chose the Arling before renovations had even begun, and I... Read More found much comfort in Lydia and had confidence in what she was telling me. We booked it, and went by throughout the renovation process as she turned an old tobacco barn, into a magical rustic wedding venue. To say we were satisfied with Lydia is an understatement. Lydia even looked on my pinterest page to make sure I had there some of the different components that I had pinned. She managed my vendors incredibly well the day of the wedding, and even stayed to the very end. I wish we would have used her on more a planning end that just her services that came with the venue. She is such a genuine person, and her husband is such a joy as well. Overall extremely satisfied, and I am still getting comments on how amazing our reception was.