Elle Studio Novi

Serving Detroit & Surrounding Areas

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

25875 Novi Rd., Novi, MI Serving Detroit & Surrounding Areas (248) 380-3113

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Carly S

I went to Chelsea at Elle Studio for my hair and make-up for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with and made me feel completely at ease. I went in for a trial, which was really helpful so I could give her better direction for what I liked and... Read More what I didn't like. She did a phenomenal job and I got so many compliments on both hair and make up! My make-up lasted through a 12 hour day and mid-80's for weather. I never had to worry about reapplying or wonder if my face was melting off. She played a big part in making my day that much more perfect! Thank you Chelsea and Elle team!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jenel S

I had a wonderful experience at Elle for my wedding make-up trial & wedding day. I showed Chelsea a few pictures & let her take it from there. She did everything perfect (from the air brush, eyes, lashes, lips, etc.) My make up stayed on all day and night and I could not be more... Read More pleased with my service at this studio and Chelsea's work. I would highly recommend them to anyone if you want a stress free wedding day & look like a princess!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Ashlee S

Gina did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup! Chelsea also did a great job coordinating my trail and wedding day appointments. LOVE this salon :)

Absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Megan P

ELLE Studio did an absolute stunning job on mine and my bridal partys hair and make up. They arrived on time and were very professional. All 9 of my bridesmaids were overly pleased with their hair and make up! They made all of us feel our absolute best on one of the biggest days... Read More of my life. I could never thank them enough for the wonderful service they provided! I highly reccomend them!

I've never felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Abbie L

I used Elle Studio for my wedding for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, moms and myself. From the very beginning they were incredibly professional and easy to work with. My hair and makeup trial was done at the salon, and they traveled to our hotel in downtown Detroit the... Read More day of the wedding. I had eight bridesmaids, two moms, and myself, and they beautified all of us in a timely manor. Everyone had their own unique style, and the stylists from Elle definitely accommodated all of their requests. The bridal party looked absolutely stunning, and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. If any of my friends were ever looking for a place for hair and makeup for their wedding (or just a new salon!!) I would 1000% recommend Elle. They truly are the best at what they do!

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 chelsea m

We had Elle Studio do all the hair and makeup for our wedding (Even had the grooms/groomsmen get cut and styled here) Everyone looked even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! The entire staff is so talented, they helped everything come together perfectly and on time!... Read More All of my girls loved their hair for the wedding! Thank you so so much, Elle Studio!! I've never felt prettier!!