ELM Cakes

Detroit, Canton, Westland, Novi, Ann Arbor, Oxford, Others

Cakes + Desserts

2600 Amy Court, Oxford, MI Detroit, Canton, Westland, Novi, Ann Arbor, Oxford, Others (248) 425-5618

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Nicole C

Lynda was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her cakes are very reasonably priced and the most delicious cake I have ever had! We had several compliments on our wedding cake! We will definitely use Elm Cakes in the future!! Lynda was easy to communicate with and always answered... Read More my emails quickly. She did a wonderful job of giving us the most beautiful and delicious cake! We are very happy we choose her and I am so happy I found her at a bridal show! Thank you again Lynda for creating a beautiful wedding cake that also tasted amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Stephanie H

Linda may have been our favorite wedding vendor. Her cake arrived on time, with no complications. It was downright cheap compared to other cake-makers we considered. And above all, it tasted excellent. I would strongly recommend Elm Cakes to anyone seeking a cake for their... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Christine C

Beautiful cake! Super easy to work with from out of state (great with email and text). Very reasonably priced. Tasted phenomenal! Go with ELM Cakes for sure.

Cake = amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Natalie P

From the beginning of working with Lynda, she was so easy-going and so fun. She made the cake part the good part, as it should be. She is so reasonable in her pricing, and is very flexible with flavors and decorations. And the cake was DELICIOUS. So many people raved about it,... Read More and my husband and I were delighted. Definitely recommend ELM Cakes to any bride!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Amanda T

Lynda Mueller was very easy to work with, from our first meeting, listening to my scattered ideas, throughout the planning stages when I wanted to change things, all the way to the delivery. I wanted peacock themed cupcakes and trusted her to come up with the design for that.... Read More They looked amazing on a six-tiered stand with peacock feathers attached to the stand. Besides the look, the taste was seriously the best we have ever had! She also did cupcakes for my sister's shower a few years ago, and people that were at that shower, were so excited because they remembered how good they were. When we cut the cake, we want more than just the one bite right then and there! She is very friendly and professional!